Superman Circumcision

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ShadowFyre
Lets see how cut resistant Suoerman is once and for all. The following characters each get 3 minutes to circumcize Superman with their weapons. Superman has to stand there. They can only bfr the foreskin after it has been removed.

1. Deadpool Katana
2. Valkyrie with Asgardian blade
3. Black Panther
4. Cap with shield
5. Wolverine
6. Diana with sword.
7. Thor with Stormbreaker
8. Thanos with Sword
9. 616 Wolverine

Bonus: Fenris with adamantium teeth.

BrolyBlack
No offense but What a stupid thread

ShadowFyre
I know! Isn't it ****ing great? I'm so goddam proud of myself right now.

ShadowFyre
And its a legit question, everyone says he can't be cut. So here is the thinnest part of his skin to test it out on.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Lets see how cut resistant Suoerman is once and for all. The following characters each get 3 minutes to circumcize Superman with their weapons. Superman has to stand there. They can only bfr the foreskin after it has been removed.

1. Deadpool Katana
2. Valkyrie with Asgardian blade
3. Black Panther
4. Cap with shield
5. Wolverine
6. Diana with sword.
7. Thor with Stormbreaker
8. Thanos with Sword
9. 616 Wolverine

Bonus: Fenris with adamantium teeth.

All except 1 and 2.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
No offense but What a stupid thread

And thanks for commenting!

steverules_2
https://i.postimg.cc/dtFC59fk/retracted.jpg

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by steverules_2
https://i.postimg.cc/dtFC59fk/retracted.jpg

😂

Adam Grimes
Superman one shot koes them with his hard phallus. Knocks up some of them.

quanchi112
They all slice his thin dick off. Louis shows up screaming thanking them because she faked every single orgasm. Supermans mother shows up to say they lost the house again because Bruce Wayne is tired of doing everything for the farm boy.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/AlienatedHospitableCurlew-small.gif

Adam Grimes
Btw round 8 isn't possible since Thanos isn't alive at the moment. 🤭

quanchi112
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Btw round 8 isn't possible since Thanos isn't alive at the moment. 🤭 Superman dies at 1. Thanos is inevitable. He would have nebula do this easy task. Superman cannot even register a bonafied hit at the box office these days.

Adam Grimes
He got pretty evitated. 🤔

quanchi112
He got pretty evitated. 🤔 Poor Superman is shunned. Bruce Wayne owns him. Had to save his whore mother and his shitty farm house. Superman is pathetic.

ShadowFyre
Ahhh yes, a shitstorm is coming...I can feel it.

Josh_Alexander
I know! Isn't it ****ing great? I'm so goddam proud of myself right now.

Great thread Shadow thumb up

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by quanchi112
Poor Superman is shunned. Bruce Wayne owns him. Had to save his whore mother and his shitty farm house. Superman is pathetic. Calm down, friend. 😂

quanchi112
Calm down, friend. 😂 I am calm. Superman is now known as Supercuckman.

Adam Grimes
Any link to back up that claim?

quanchi112
Any link to back up that claim? I just listed the reasoning. He is the new robin.

You want links fine.

https://comicsalliance.com/lois-lane-new-boyfriend/

Jun 26, 2019 · Apologies for the use of unpleasant parlance, but Lois Lane is going to make a cuckold out of Clark Kent with Superman.

laughing out loud

quanchi112

quanchi112
Originally posted by quanchi112
I just listed the reasoning. He is the new robin.

You want links fine.

https://comicsalliance.com/lois-lane-new-boyfriend/

Jun 26, 2019 · Apologies for the use of unpleasant parlance, but Lois Lane is going to make a cuckold out of Clark Kent with Superman.

laughing out loud So you cannot hide from the Cuck Kent himself. Oh the links oh the hilarity.

Adam Grimes
You cling too much on fan opinions. 😂

Three posts in a row? Mm..

quanchi112
You cling too much on fan opinions. 😂

Three posts in a row? Mm.. Those are links to sites. You asked for links. Awwww you did not know about his cuck status. You love that cuck. Reminds you of yourself I bet.

ShadowFyre
Yesssss, let the hate flow.

quanchi112
Yesssss, let the hate flow. Supermans cuckholdery is one of his better moments.

steverules_2
I'm sad this thread has deviated from circumcisions

quanchi112
I'm sad this thread has deviated from circumcisions This thread has become the thread for Superman humiliation.

ShadowFyre
I'm sad this thread has deviated from circumcisions

Nobody wants to give a hard answer.

ShadowFyre
Everybody just wants to argue the same shit over and over. At least this is new and still gives everyone a chance to ride Supermans dick. Win win

Surtur
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
All except 1 and 2.

So who did Black Panther cut that was as durable as Superman?

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Surtur
So who did Black Panther cut that was as durable as Superman?

He put scratches on Caps shield, and he gets 3 minutes to give Clark the worst handjob ever.

Surtur
Best durability feat for the shield?

ShadowFyre
Good question. Not exactly sure off the top of my head. I could be wrong but I do believe the shield's best feats are either blunt force or maybe energy based?

When coming up against sharp material of equal quality it has not fared as well.

And just to be clear, this is not a Superman hate thread,, there are a few threads that don't even have Supes in them and they are still talking about how tough his skin is, so they can argue about it here. And I thought it was funny.

And I know we are not supposed to debate our own threads but I personally think you need a very hax weapon and a very large degree of super strength to even make him bleed at all.

Surtur
He was probably circumcised on Krypton by people specifically genetically engineered to be circumcisers.

quanchi112
Best durability feat for the shield? If you have not seen the films you need to steer clear of this thread.

ShadowFyre
He was probably circumcised on Krypton by people specifically genetically engineered to be circumcisers.

Goddamn. I laughed way to hard at this. Going by Zod and Clarks dads fight, either them or the genetically engineered janitors are probably the most powerful Kryptonians

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.