Mitch McConnell is Sitting on 2 Gun Regulation Bills that Have Bi-Partisan Support

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dadudemon
https://www.wusa9.com/article/news/verify/verify-yes-sen-mitch-mcconnell-is-sitting-on-2-background-check-bills-passed-by-the-house/65-41677326-9dec-4544-805e-a18747acb7b0

Now, come one. All of us agree on this stuff. This is no-nonsense regulation. Everyone agrees on it, even the more moderate libertarians (but not the anarchists).

What are your thoughts on this? Am I just whining or is this a legit stupid thing?

Robtard
McConnell is a piece of trash and right now he's likely weighing the pros/cons of going against the gun lobby and some of his constituents vs the rest of the country.

Not that I think it will happen, but it would be hilarious if he's voted out in 2020.

TempAccount
McConnell looks and sounds like an Alzheimers-ridden raisin who is only holding the country back in the domain of everything.

snowdragon
Originally posted by dadudemon
https://www.wusa9.com/article/news/verify/verify-yes-sen-mitch-mcconnell-is-sitting-on-2-background-check-bills-passed-by-the-house/65-41677326-9dec-4544-805e-a18747acb7b0

Now, come one. All of us agree on this stuff. This is no-nonsense regulation. Everyone agrees on it, even the more moderate libertarians (but not the anarchists).

What are your thoughts on this? Am I just whining or is this a legit stupid thing?

I think both those bills are reasonable unless of course, I'm missing some wonky amendments in them.

Bashar Teg
Why does Moscow Mitch hate America so much? Seems like it's treated him abundantly well. idgi

Mindship
Moscow Mitch McDunsel no longer serves a useful purpose for his country.

Surtur
Lets start impeachment proceedings.

BrolyBlack

dadudemon
Well, it think it's important for us to realize that almost 100% of us agree this is no-nonsense regulation on guns. It is bipartisan.

This is just more corruption. I hate it.

Surtur
Well, it think it's important for us to realize that almost 100% of us agree this is no-nonsense regulation on guns. It is bipartisan.

This is just more corruption. I hate it.

I read the article, it lists some of the reasons why Republicans don't want this. How do you feel about those? One guy talks about how it could potentially take a month to get a firearm.

Flyattractor
Heck. Why don't we just get rid of the Bill of Rights all together...I mean the Left hates it so much...and we don't want to Upset the Poor Widdle Fee Fee's of the CryBaby Lefties....Now Do WE!?

Surtur
I'm just going to be blunt about the reality of the situation: you can pass all the laws you want. The only tactic that would make any significant difference is to radically change our culture or to somehow take the hundreds of millions of guns people own.

Mass shootings have been going down since 2016. These tragedies send people into a frenzy. Should we try to tighten background checks and all that? Yes, but I don't know if we'll see any significant impact.

Flyattractor
Well that is what the Progressive Left wants to do. THEY WANT to Radically Change Our Culture.

Have you not seen the shit they teach in colleges now?

Gender Fluidity and all that BS?

quanchi112
Shootings are happening due to rhetoric of trump so this needs to happen. The guy is too divide and tearing apart our country. People do not feel safe.

Robtard
PSA: Mass Shootings from 2016 to 2019

https://i.imgur.com/QFC3WW5.gif

Flyattractor
I blame the MCU. It Encourages People to do Stupid Shit.

See Quanchi as example.

quanchi112
Surtur was just exposed. Quit lying, Surt.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Robtard
PSA: Mass Shootings from 2016 to 2019

https://i.imgur.com/QFC3WW5.gif

Ohh Look. Robbie can post Pics. With No Stats or Actual Info to go with it.

GO To HELL ROBBIE!

cdtm
Originally posted by quanchi112
Shootings are happening due to rhetoric of trump so this needs to happen. The guy is too divide and tearing apart our country. People do not feel safe.

That's been happening before Trump. Obama wasn't exactly a great uniter, even in his own party.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Flyattractor
I blame the MCU. It Encourages People to do Stupid Shit.

See Quanchi as example. You would Blake movies meant to unite people over an illiterate president who cannot speak in complete sentences.

quanchi112
Ohh Look. Robbie can post Pics. With No Stats or Actual Info to go with it.

GO To HELL ROBBIE! It is littered with info you moron.

Flyattractor
No. It Wasn't. Not in relation to what Robbie was TRYING to Argue Against.

I know you have problems with Actual Reality You Silly Little ShillCucktipede.

Surtur
I'm not sure what I lied about. I said mass shootings have been going down since 2016. Rob's chart doesn't disprove it.

Flyattractor
Yeah. He just posted an Obit.

quanchi112
No. It Wasn't. Not in relation to what Robbie was TRYING to Argue Against.

I know you have problems with Actual Reality You Silly Little ShillCucktipede. It has brief descriptions so yes it has info to categorize them. Sorry.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Surtur
I'm not sure what I lied about. I said mass shootings have been going down since 2016. Rob's chart doesn't disprove it. Look at the number of mass shootings in the following years. Are you this stupid?

Surtur
For anyone curious, here are the numbers:

https://www.gunviolencearchive.org/past-tolls

You can look at the number of mass shootings in 2016 and compare it to the two following years and see my statement is correct.

2016: 382
2017:346
2018: 340

My statement is 100% correct. Don't let TDS blind you.

quanchi112

You can look at the number of mass shootings in 2016 and compare it to the two following years and see my statement is correct.

My statement is 100% correct. Don't let TDS blind you. So your point is the country is headed in the right direction? You insult every single victim and ignore the number of incidents every year as some kind of selective cherry picking.

Surtur
So last year we had 340 mass shootings in a country with over 330 million people and over 300 million guns.

Make of those stats what you will.

Surtur
Lol and on a hunch I decided to look to see which city last year had the most mass shootings...yay! Chicago wins again.

d-ELnDPmI8w

Robtard

PSA:

^ This site counts "mass shootings" when there are zero deaths.

https://i.imgur.com/X0sjYbU.gif

It's generally accepted that a "mass shooting" is 3 or more deaths

quanchi112
PSA:

It's generally accepted that a "mass shooting" is 3 or more deaths Nice job exposing his phony and skewed stats.

quanchi112
So last year we had 340 mass shootings in a country with over 330 million people and over 300 million guns.

Make of those stats what you will. You tried skewing the stats.

Surtur
PSA:

It's generally accepted that a "mass shooting" is 3 or more deaths

This is how it defines mass shootings:

"FOUR or more shot and/or killed in a single event , at the same general time and location not including the shooter."

And no, you won't use this an excuse to weasel out. My point is correct, mass shootings have gone down. You won't shrug this off because you decide to define it differently. I have never thought a mass shooting required deaths. Never.

If 10 people get shot and none die it's still a mass shooting.

Flyattractor
HAHAH! Surt just OWNED Robbie and Quanch.

Surtur
HAHAH! Surt just OWNED Robbie and Quanch.

I'm legit baffled how Rob thinks people generally wouldn't consider 5 people getting shot, but surviving as a mass shooting.

That's like saying acts of terrorism require death. If a suicide bomber sets off a bomb and he only manages to injure some people, it's still an act of terrorism and it would be silly not to include it among stats when it comes to acts of terrorism.

Robtard

quanchi112

quanchi112

Surtur

Robtard
@quan

Every time a Black man fires a gun certain people want to consider it a "mass shooting", even when there's zero deaths

quanchi112
Sorry, democrats have been using the source I give you to tout this. They used it to say the whole "we've had more mass shootings than days!" thing.

You lost. Fbi>you. Sorry you were exposed as a liar.

Flyattractor
Kettle Pot Black Gif Here.

Flyattractor
@quan

Every time a Black man fires a gun certain people want to consider it a "mass shooting", even when there's zero deaths

The Democrats just count it as One Less Vote.

Surtur
@quan

If a black guy fires a gun and hits four or more people it's a mass shooting lol.

You're talking about the FBI deciding to apply the definition of mass murder to mass shootings. But it's batshit insane to say if I shoot 100 people and none die it's not a mass shooting.

dadudemon
I read the article, it lists some of the reasons why Republicans don't want this. How do you feel about those? One guy talks about how it could potentially take a month to get a firearm.

I'm okay with it taking a month to get a firearm. But closer to 10 days is better. I think a cap (haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! pun!) of 20 days wait should be in place to prevent states from abusing the second amendment with super long wait times.

So is my 10+ gun having little brother who is a gun hobbyist and has 4.5 acres to do target shooting and regularly hunts with his best friend.

Robtard
Democratic presidential candidate Rep. Tim Ryan (D-OH) blasts Sen. Mitch McConnell for failing to take action on gun violence legislation, saying he will lead a caravan to Louisville, Kentucky, to confront the Majority Leader. -snip

Ohio about to get up all in Moscow Mitch's ass. Nice.

dadudemon

Mass Shooting Events are increasing in frequency while deaths are going down.

I personally believe this is due to monitoring and prevention doing better to stop these events quickly before the bodies pile high.

Gilroy was stopped within minutes. Dayton was stopped in 30 seconds according to some places.

quanchi112
@quan

Every time a Black man fires a gun certain people want to consider it a "mass shooting", even when there's zero deaths He once tried arguing what majority meant. Do you remember his feelings? You cannot fake this kind of dumbassery.

quanchi112
If a black guy fires a gun and hits four or more people it's a mass shooting lol.

You're talking about the FBI deciding to apply the definition of mass murder to mass shootings. But it's batshit insane to say if I shoot 100 people and none die it's not a mass shooting. Fbi>you. Cute one example of 100 shot without at least fourth deaths.

Robtard
I'm okay with it taking a month to get a firearm. But closer to 10 days is better. I think a cap (haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! pun!) of 20 days weight should be in place to prevent states from abusing the second amendment with super long wait times.

So is my 10+ gun having little brother who is a gun hobbyist and has 4.5 acres to do target shooting and regularly hunts with his best friend.

There's nothing wrong with waiting 30d ays for a gun in the general sense.

It could potentially stop that rare would-be mass murderer from doing their thing as they could come to their senses between those 30 days.

Flyattractor
Awww Quanchi thins Surt is Cute!

quanchi112

It could potentially stop that rare would-be mass murderer from doing their thing as they could come to their senses between those 30 days. thumb up

Surtur
Mass Shooting Events are increasing in frequency while deaths are going down.

I personally believe this is due to monitoring and prevention doing better to stop these events quickly before the bodies pile high.

Gilroy was stopped within minutes. Dayton was stopped in 30 seconds according to some places.

Well the link I just gave you says the opposite.

If people wanna ignore the stats fine, but then I'd appreciate if the media and democrats stopped using it as a source.

quanchi112
Awww Quanchi thins Surt is Cute! He conceded to the fbi.

Surtur
I'm okay with it taking a month to get a firearm. But closer to 10 days is better. I think a cap (haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! pun!) of 20 days wait should be in place to prevent states from abusing the second amendment with super long wait times.

*shrug* So someone whose life is potentially in danger might have to wait 30 days. If you're cool with that okay.

Surtur
Awww Quanchi thins Surt is Cute!

I'm in his head, remember when he followed me around for weeks begging me to talk to him? Good times.

Robtard
He once tried arguing what majority meant. Do you remember his feelings? You cannot fake this kind of dumbassery.

The fact that Hillary Clinton won the popular vote, the majority of the vote and he didn't accept it? Yeah, I recall that.

quanchi112
The fact that Hillary Clinton won the popular vote, the majority of the vote and he didn't accept it? Yeah, I recall that. He could not grasp one more vote fit the definition and just kept raging. Surt is astonishingly dumb.

quanchi112
I'm in his head, remember when he followed me around for weeks begging me to talk to him? Good times. Fbi>you. Exposed.

dadudemon

It could potentially stop that rare would-be mass murderer from doing their thing as they could come to their senses between those 30 days.

That might be true in some cases, some instances. In other instances, it will just push illegally obtained firearms into more easily obtainable illegal manners. More surreptitiously obtained arms.

Prohibitions don't work. They only work for criminals to monetize crime. \

And, still, others with mental health issues will stew and become worse. Having more time to devise and think of better ways to kill people is not a good idea.

Also, and lastly, most of these shooters use guns that don't belong to them or are guns obtained illegally. Meaning, more regulations will not stop this fewer than 1% of our annual homicides.

Flyattractor
I'm in his head, remember when he followed me around for weeks begging me to talk to him? Good times.

If You go in there...put on a Hazmat suit.

Fbi>you. Exposed.

Good thing Quanchi tucks. TUCKS HARD!

dadudemon
*shrug* So someone whose life is potentially in danger might have to wait 30 days. If you're cool with that okay.

Yes, I am 100% okay with someone who feels their life is currently in danger having to wait 20 days to obtain a firearm.

Because they should report that to the police or use less-lethal options until then.

Flyattractor
The Police Can't Protect Everyone. Not Everyone can afford to Live in Gated Communities with Armed Security.

You are an Elitist Hypocrite Dadu.

quanchi112
If You go in there...put on a Hazmat suit.

Good thing Quanchi tucks. TUCKS HARD! You abandoned the debate just like Surt. Coward.

Flyattractor
*Kettle Pot Black Gif Here*

Surtur
Yes, I am 100% okay with someone who feels their life is currently in danger having to wait 20 days to obtain a firearm.

Because they should report that to the police or use less-lethal options until then.

The CPD is corrupt as f*ck. The politicians in this city legit got mad at a dude who wore a wire to expose corrupt alderman. That bothered them more than the corruption itself.

Maybe where you live the police would come through better, but it's not everybody's reality man.

quanchi112
*Kettle Pot Black Gif Here* Fbi def. supported us not you two idiots.

quanchi112
The CPD is corrupt as f*ck. The politicians in this city legit got mad at a dude who wore a wire to expose corrupt alderman. That bothered them more than the corruption itself.

Maybe where you live the police would come through better, but it's not everybody's reality man. Just stop you loser.

Flyattractor
If Only Quan would take his Own Advice.

quanchi112
If Only Quan would take his Own Advice. I am on a roll. Fbi supports me not you.

snowdragon

I absolutely don't have a problem with the bills and 30 days supposed to be the outside range of waiting. That said there are a lot of rural areas where getting police protection isn't really an option.

My family has land way up and out in Montana and I can promise you without a gun to protect yourself someone could kill/eat you bury/poop you (out) and no one would even know until the mail was overflowing.

It shows how large the US is in regards to how urban areas function vs rural and why not all policies work for all states effectively.

Surtur
What if someone can prove they are in actual danger? Should there be a way to fast track it? Come on guys. I'm imagining someone living in one of the worst neighborhoods in Chicago being in danger and having to wait 30 days.

When I say danger I don't mean just living in a bad area. Little kids have been murdered by drug dealers over stuff their parents did. They will target families.

Robtard
@surt

You're obviously using yourself as the example here. You've survived your whole life in your shithole part of Chicago without a gun, do you actually think waiting for a gun 30days from even today will mean life or death?

quanchi112
@surt

You're obviously using yourself as the example here. You've survived your whole life in your shithole part of Chicago without a gun, do you actually think waiting for a gun 30days from even today will mean life or death? laughing out loud

Robtard
I'm legitimately curious if he genuinely feels his life is in that much danger any given day and that owning a gun right now would make a difference.

quanchi112
I'm legitimately curious if he genuinely feels his life is in that much danger any given day and that owning a gun right now would make a difference. The thought process of him shows how incredibly stupid and irrational he is. I do not feel sorry for him.

Silent Master
How many mass shootings do you think would be stopped by adding a 20 day waiting period?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Silent Master
How many mass shootings do you think would be stopped by adding a 20 day waiting period? What is your point?

Robtard
Potentially, more than half.

But that's just a distraction. The real issue of the bill is the universal background checks.

Silent Master
For the most part, I agree with background checks.

Silent Master
Potentially, more than half.

But that's just a distraction. The real issue of the bill is the universal background checks.

Any peer reviewed studies to back that up or is it just wishful thinking?

Surtur
@surt

You're obviously using yourself as the example here. You've survived your whole life in your shithole part of Chicago without a gun, do you actually think waiting for a gun 30days from even today will mean life or death?

Dude stop lying, your legendary memory should know better.

I do not live in one of the worst neighborhoods in Chicago, I have said this. My neighborhood has gotten increasingly worse over the years, but it's no ghetto. The worst places here look like demilitarized zones.

Lets say you have a mother a father and a kid. The father gets mixed up in crime and gangs. Gets killed. Sometimes these gangs will target the families in retaliation as well. The mother wants to get a gun to protect herself and child. She should wait 30 days?

Robtard
Any peer reviewed studies to back that up or is it just wishful thinking?

Don't need studies when you have "potential".

Robtard
Dude stop lying, your legendary memory should know better.

I do not live in one of the worst neighborhoods in Chicago, I have said this. My neighborhood has gotten increasingly worse over the years, but it's no ghetto. The worst places here look like demilitarized zones.

Lets say you have a mother a father and a kid. The father gets mixed up in crime and gangs. Gets killed. Sometimes these gangs will target the families in retaliation as well. The mother wants to get a gun to protect herself and child. She should wait 30 days?

You just called me a liar and then lied about what I said. I did not say: "you live in one of the worst neighborhoods".

You also dodged my question.

Silent Master
Don't need studies when you have "potential".

IOW, just wishful thinking. thank you for being honest.

Surtur
You just called me a liar and then lied about what I said. I did not say: "you live in one of the worst neighborhoods".

You also dodged my question.

You said I was using myself. I wasn't. But if I was, that would have been me saying I live in one of the worst neighborhoods because I used that example.

As to your question, I'm not talking about situations where you just live in a bad neighborhood. I'm talking about a specific threat on a persons life. So yes, if there are people who specifically want to do me harm I don't wanna wait 30 damn days.

eThneoLgrRnae

Yeah, shootings never happened befpre Trump came along. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Just like hurricanes and weather changes never happened before Trump came along and pulled us out of that BS Paris climate agreement (or whatever in the Hell its actually called). roll eyes (sarcastic)

Trump is also responsible for the fall of the roman empire and the crucifixion of Christ. roll eyes (sarcastic)

BackFire

I don't think a month is unreasonable at all. The idea of them taking their time to do a thorough background check is comforting.

Having just gone through the process of getting my first ever passport, they could do it similar to that. Have a month be like the worst case scenario, and if you pay more, you could have it expedited. With a passport, the baseline is about 3 months from the time you do all the paperwork to when you get it, but you can pay to get that time down to a few weeks, and you can pay even more to get it down to like 10 days. Could do the same with guns.

Robtard
You said I was using myself. I wasn't. But if I was, that would have been me saying I live in one of the worst neighborhoods because I used that example.

As to your question, I'm not talking about situations where you just live in a bad neighborhood. I'm talking about a specific threat on a persons life. So yes, if there are people who specifically want to do me harm I don't wanna wait 30 damn days.

Because you likely were, as you've on multiple occasions have said that you need a gun to protect yourself from potential gang shootings.

If someone feels their life is in immediate danger due to a specific known threat, they should call the police instead of going to the gun store, or at least before going. That's just sensible.

Silent Master
Originally posted by BackFire
I don't think a month is unreasonable at all. The idea of them taking their time to do a thorough background check is comforting.

Having just gone through the process of getting my first ever passport, they could do it similar to that. Have a month be like the worst case scenario, and if you pay more, you could have it expedited. With a passport, the baseline is about 3 months from the time you do all the paperwork to when you get it, but you can pay to get that time down to a few weeks, and you can pay even more to get it down to like 10 days. Could do the same with guns.

So, like passports you'd only have to do the long background check once every 10 or so years?

Robtard
So, like passports you'd only have to do the long background check once every 10 or so years?

You can only have one US passport at a time.

Surtur
Because you likely were, as you've on multiple occasions have said that you need a gun to protect yourself from potential gang shootings.

If someone feels their life is in immediate danger due to a specific known threat, they should call the police instead of going to the gun store, or at least before going. That's just sensible.

Gangs are in a lot of neighborhoods unfortunately, not just the worst of the worst.

And again: ideally going to the police would help, but that is not always the case.

BackFire

Sure. Even less, as how I understand it, once you have a passport it's pretty quick and easy to get it renewed. Once you pass a full and thorough background check for buying a gun a quicker one every 10-20 years would probably be fine .

Silent Master
Sure. Even less, as how I understand it, once you have a passport it's pretty quick and easy to get it renewed. Once you pass a full and thorough background check for buying a gun a quicker one every 10-20 years would probably be fine .

That would be reasonable, though I'd probably have it every couple of years. After all, if you passed the extended background check in July of 2019. future checks would only have to cover the time after July 2019.

BackFire
That would be reasonable, though I'd probably have it every couple of years. After all, if you passed the extended background check in July of 2019. future checks would only have to cover the time after July 2019.

True. Good point.

Robtard
If it's not for every new gun purchase, then it potentially bypasses people who committed a felony (or any other crime that would prohibit someone from owning a gun) after already passing and the main purpose of these checks is to catch the people most likely to commit a gun related crime.

BackFire
Seriously, **** Robtard.

Robtard
Seriously, **** Robtard.

thumb up

Silent Master
True. Good point.

Agreed, besides IMO people should be more concerned with making background checks better. after all, quality over quantity.

quanchi112
@Star/loserbaby

No one said he is the only reason but that his rhetoric only furthers the hatred and compounds the issue.

Surtur
And if Trumps rhetoric plays a role then democrat rhetoric plays a role in the steve scalise shooting or an antifa guy going after an ICE center, Trump being sent poison, etc.

It simply won't be that trumps rhetoric is to blame but dems are blameless. There will be no debating this or excusing it.

eThneoLgrRnae
quanny/phaggot: cry more. Not everything bad that happens is Trump's fault, you jackass. You need some serious psychiatric help with your TDS.

eThneoLgrRnae
And if Trumps rhetoric plays a role then democrat rhetoric plays a role in the steve scalise shooting or an antifa guy going after an ICE center, Trump being sent poison, etc.

It simply won't be that trumps rhetoric is to blame but dems are blameless. There will be no debating this or excusing it.

"Bingo." thumb up

dadudemon

Maybe where you live the police would come through better, but it's not everybody's reality man.

The only way to combat corruption is:

1. Expose illegal corruption
2. Make legal corruption, illegal

Support the Anti-Corruption Act, work with your local politicians to get it passed at the local level. Notify the FBI and your state police when you see corruption within the CPD. Make sure you have evidence.

Making changes requires work. You cannot just claim someone is corrupt and expect the corruption to stop. Look at all the people with TDS: almost none of them are changing anything and are just whining.

But I do think the government should put a cap on the paperwork processing periods and it cannot exceed 20 days.

dadudemon
Originally posted by snowdragon
I absolutely don't have a problem with the bills and 30 days supposed to be the outside range of waiting. That said there are a lot of rural areas where getting police protection isn't really an option.

thumb up

Originally posted by snowdragon
My family has land way up and out in Montana and I can promise you without a gun to protect yourself someone could kill/eat you bury/poop you (out) and no one would even know until the mail was overflowing.

I hate to be a party pooper (man, these puns are so spicy that even Thai people can't handle them) but I have some bad news for you: I could kill you and your entire family before any of you could grab your guns even if your guns were under your pillow. And I'm not anywhere close to a professional. All it takes is a little bit of planning and then execution (damn...I am thoroughly impressed with myself. I need a moment. I have to pat myself on the back a bit more for the puns).

If someone wants to kill you, they will kill you. The probability that you will be attacked out in the country is many times lower than in a city, however. Within 20 feet, a gun is not the best weapon to defend yourself. Inside of a home, if you are more than 20 feet away from an invader, you're just in a terribly crappy situation.

Surtur
The only way to combat corruption is:

1. Expose illegal corruption
2. Make legal corruption, illegal

Support the Anti-Corruption Act, work with your local politicians to get it passed at the local level. Notify the FBI and your state police when you see corruption within the CPD. Make sure you have evidence.

Making changes requires work. You cannot just claim someone is corrupt and expect the corruption to stop. Look at all the people with TDS: almost none of them are changing anything and are just whining.

But I do think the government should put a cap on the paperwork processing periods and it cannot exceed 20 days.

This 30 day shit would probably hurt minorities the most.

How would a black single mother living in the ghetto begin the process of exposing the deep corruption that is seeded throughout this city?

dadudemon
How many mass shootings do you think would be stopped by adding a 20 day waiting period?

I covered this already.

None. Absolutely none in the last forever that I can see.

The Texas Church shooter should have been stopped by the existing gun laws from getting the guns he used to kill people, by the way. We don't need more laws (we actually need a federal law that raises the standards and requires all states to have a minimum standard in place). We need to enforce the laws we already have, implement universal healthcare that also offers mental healthcare, and start encouraging our children to seek professional help for their mental problems.

dadudemon

No. Not at all.

That's a stupid decision by the mother and she will fail horribly to protect herself and her surviving child.

She should be put into protective custody and quietly moved to another location for her safety.

Let me be more clear: I have done the speed run targeting shooting. I'm really damn good. I would get my ass shot to swiss cheese in the mother's scenario if I was in her position as long as it was a 'surprise clean-up hit.' This is not the movies. If a gang of killers who have killed people are targeting you, you will die unless you sneak kill them first (all their entire gang). You can't John Wick your way through those scenarios.

Surtur
Again dude, yeah maybe she should be put in protective custody but...I mean, this is the CPD lol.

dadudemon

Background checks take seconds. It is just a database query. It shouldn't take that long.

For security clearances, I've had to request my background check get done. Years ago, it took 30 seconds. This is Oklahoma, a state not known for it's up-to-date infrastructure.

The only other element to a background check is the credit check. That also takes seconds. Reality is, a background check should take a few minutes and there is no excuse for it to take more than 10 days. The waiting period is to make people consider shooting up something in anger. That's legit, though.

I remember that. It doesn't need to take that long. The USCIS is so backlogged and running such an out of date process that it takes them that long. It should take seconds to complete it and then whatever snail mail takes to get it. It's one of the things on my "agenda" to get fixed.

Robtard
I could John Wick DDM 11 out of 10 times.

dadudemon
This 30 day shit would probably hurt minorities the most.

How would a black single mother living in the ghetto begin the process of exposing the deep corruption that is seeded throughout this city?

This is something I've talked about, before. Democrats don't realize that they are still parading about the same bullshit racist talking points that they did over 150 years ago - anything to disarm black people is a good idea to Democrats.

Disarm black people, make them dependent upon you to survive, have a built in voter base. This is almost a direct paraphrase of what Johnson said the Democratic party's strategy was. You think I'm joking?

Here's the wonderful LBJ write up from MSNBC about his involvement in the Civil Rights Movement and what a giant racist piece of crap he is:

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/lyndon-johnson-civil-rights-racism

dadudemon
I could John Wick DDM 11 out of 10 times.

If I can convince you to take off of work, join me at the speed-run range - I am legendary and I missed my calling as a room-clearer. It's like I was born to run through rooms killing people with direct headshots.

Glad I didn't join the military - I don't want to kill anyone.

Surtur
Even their heroes are racist.

This is like the time I watched every single episode of sons of anarchy and was like "who am I supposed to be rooting for?".

dadudemon
Even their heroes are racist.

This is like the time I watched every single episode of sons of anarchy and was like "who am I supposed to be rooting for?".

Jax. You're supposed to be rooting for Jax. He's supposed to be the one truly righteous person in the show. He starts out being a gang-banger. Then learns to grow up and mature. Then has to make some hard decisions. Then learns he wants a good life for his son.

Robtard
If I can convince you to take off of work, join me at the speed-run range - I am legendary and I missed my calling as a room-clearer. It's like I was born to run through rooms killing people with direct headshots.

Glad I didn't join the military - I don't want to kill anyone.

Reality: I like shooting guns, but I'm a terrible shot.

In fantasy world where these yahoos live though, I'd John Wick your ass.

dadudemon
Reality: I like shooting guns, but I'm a terrible shot.

In fantasy world where these yahoos live though, I'd John Wick your ass.

I'm going to pretend you mean you would take care of it quite well unless someone killed my ass and then you'd go on a murdering rampage.

My ass is half full. grouchoawe

Surtur
Jax. You're supposed to be rooting for Jax. He's supposed to be the one truly righteous person in the show. He starts out being a gang-banger. Then learns to grow up and mature. Then has to make some hard decisions. Then learns he wants a good life for his son.

Lololol, remember when he injected heroin into his ex wife.

Giggity. So heroic. Superman is jelly.

Robtard
I'm going to pretend you mean you would take care of it quite well unless someone killed my ass and then you'd go on a murdering rampage.

My ass is half full. grouchoawe

That's where the poo comes from.

dadudemon
Lololol, remember when he injected heroin into his ex wife.

Giggity. So heroic. Superman is jelly.

You should have liked that scene. His ex wife, who was a junky, was ruining his kid's life and using the sexist system to take his son away and potentially cause harm to his son.

It was about men's rights and a man taking justice into his own hands to get a druggy out of his son's life. smile

dadudemon
That's where the poo comes from.

And farts. Yup. Farts.

Surtur
You should have liked that scene. His ex wife, who was a junky, was ruining his kid's life and using the sexist system to take his son away and potentially cause harm to his son.

It was about men's rights and a man taking justice into his own hands to get a druggy out of his son's life. smile

I loved the scene, but Jax is legit a murderer tho, has killed innocents.

snowdragon
The animals man which is why I stated eat and poop you out, black bears, grizzly bears, coyotes, wolves, mountain lions, moose, loose bulls. You clearly put too much thought into that tactical exercise, large animals are a threat in Montana. No matter how careful you are they will inevitably be drawn to food or live stock.

quanchi112
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
quanny/phaggot: cry more. Not everything bad that happens is Trump's fault, you jackass. You need some serious psychiatric help with your TDS. Not everything just immigrant hate. Giggety.

SquallX

dadudemon

Surtur
Mitch said he's willing to do the background thing.

SquallX

Surtur
Did he kill innocents on purpose? I don't remember him ever doing that.

Yep he did. You remember how Opie died? He killed the cop who made it happen, but also murdered his wife(who yes, was innocent).

And his ex wife had been clean for years and done nothing wrong when he stuck a heroin needle in her.

dadudemon
Yep he did. You remember how Opie died? He killed the cop who made it happen, but also murdered his wife(who yes, was innocent).

That's not an innocent. He killed a murderer. And Tig shot Sookie, not Jax. Jax beat Mackey to death with the globe.

Also, the wife, correctly so, was shooting at them with a shotgun when they invaded the home to kill Mackey.

And his ex wife had been clean for years and done nothing wrong when he stuck a heroin needle in her.

You left out the part where Wendy tried to blackmail Jax and Tara to let her come back into Abel's life at the threat of getting Abel removed from Tara and Jax. After, of course, she moved away for years before magically showing back up to get partial custody of her son that she smoked meth with while she was pregnant with Abel. There was bad blood between them when she left and very bad blood between them when she came back.

Sure, we as the audience are made to feel sympathetic to Wendy but she was playing the gangster B.S. stuff, too.

Jax made the right decision to end himself because he knew he was bad news for Abel and Thomas. He wanted to end the cycle like his father tried to do but Jax ended up back "in he club" and the system.

Surtur
I guess my memory is foggy, but Wendy had a point. Abel shouldn't have been around Jax.

And remember the reason Jax has to die? He killed that other members son after manipulating him.

Surtur
Also hold up the wife killing was at a time when Jax was in charge. He didn't give a shit about what Tig did. He didn't scold him or anything so. He didn't pull the trigger, but he brought psychopaths and murderers to that home.

So he's still a piece of shit who condones the murder of innocents, at the very least.

dadudemon
Also hold up the wife killing was at a time when Jax was in charge. He didn't give a shit about what Tig did. He didn't scold him or anything so. He didn't pull the trigger, but he brought psychopaths and murderers to that home.

So he's still a piece of shit who condones the murder of innocents, at the very least.

That's leftist logic.

He didn't order it and he didn't do it. At no point was Jax on board with killing Mackey's wife. It wasn't even discussed. Just Tig being a bit crazy. Possibly due to Sookie shooting at them with a shotgun.

Surtur
Jax said nothing to Tig about "that was wrong".

I think the leader of a murderous gang shares some responsibility when he brings them to go on a murder.

dadudemon
Jax said nothing to Tig about "that was wrong".

I think the leader of a murderous gang shares some responsibility when he brings them to go on a murder.

Still didn't kill an innocent, though. smile

Checkmate.

Surtur
Yup he got the high ground, just set the plans into motion that lead to it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.