Wonder Woman: Bloodlines

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggerman
000aP84lPy8

-Pr-
Looks all right.

carthage

Robtard
Wonder Woman (2009) was a good cartoon, so looking forward to this.

The one I'm really looking forward to is Superman:Red Son, hope they don't f**k that one up.

BruceSkywalker
prolly be better then her live action film which i liked..

quanchi112
The toons mean little. WW 1984 holds way more anticipation for me than this niche toon.

Oliver Brown
We have been waiting for this movie to come out. Finally, we can see that female superhero actions again.

who else is agree with me here?

Flyattractor
Awww. It aint gonna be about Giant Alien Bug Monsters that suck Spinal Fluid. I am kinda DissPoint.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Oliver Brown
We have been waiting for this movie to come out. Finally, we can see that female superhero actions again.

who else is agree with me here? No one outside a niche audience know even less care. Enjoy the toon.

Flyattractor
DCAU is Way Better then anything Disney/Marvel Toons puts out.

WAY BETTER!

quanchi112
Originally posted by Flyattractor
DCAU is Way Better then anything Disney/Marvel Toons puts out.

WAY BETTER! Iyo and maybe ten other people. No one cares. It is shit. MCU is globally the king. Love your shitty toons.

Flyattractor
I do love my Toons.

quanchi112
I do love my Toons. Most kids do.

laughing out loud

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
Wonder Woman (2009) was a good cartoon, so looking forward to this.

The one I'm really looking forward to is Superman:Red Son, hope they don't f**k that one up.

If they're not splitting "Red Son" into two parts they've already f*cked it up.

EDIT: Okay looked it up, that's disappointing IMO. Seems to just be a stand alone movie.

Surtur
Nothing wrong with animated films and ones based on comics especially can appeal to people of all ages.

The Death of Superman and Reign of the Supermen movies were excellent. Justice League Dark was excellent. The Constantine movie(I forget the name right now) was superb. Justice League vs Teen Titans was enjoyable to me as well, and the Judas Contract movie.

And Young Justice season 3 is now airing and that is also excellent and it's not a show for little kids.

quanchi112
Live action is superior. Sorry it just is.

Surtur
DC should bring in the people who did these cartoons to do their live action movies.

Compare "Man of Steel" to "All Star Superman".

quanchi112
Originally posted by Surtur
DC should bring in the people who did these cartoons to do their live action movies.

Compare "Man of Steel" to "All Star Superman". No, just stop.

Surtur
Really disappointed Red Son is only one movie.

juggerman
Originally posted by Surtur
Justice League Dark was excellent.

no

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by juggerman
000aP84lPy8

So, from a WWII plane to an F22 raptor... Plus, a female-only main cast.

Well...I'll give it a pass.

Darth Thor
Wait is this another origin story? Or was will that part be covered in Flashbacks?

juggerman
Probably origin story.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
So, from a WWII plane to an F22 raptor... Plus, a female-only main cast.

Well...I'll give it a pass.

At least most of the Babes is Drawn Sexy... Well except for Cheetah . I blame the Cats Movie for that.

Darth Thor
Probably origin story.

Count me out then. Origin story has been done plenty now.

Surtur
Yeah I'm a bit less enthused now. I'll probably still give it a shot.

Surtur
Oh shit this reminds me "Batman Hush" was just released.

juggerman
It isn't on the DC Universe app yet sad

Josh_Alexander
At least most of the Babes is Drawn Sexy... Well except for Cheetah . I blame the Cats Movie for that.

Well, that's a point in favour laughing out loud

Surtur
It isn't on the DC Universe app yet sad

Once I get back from physical therapy today I'll be giving it a watch. I'll let people know how it was.

Flyattractor
This looks like an Average DCAU Movie. Which means it will still be pretty good. Just nothing that they haven't done before. Hopefully after this all of Wondies Animated Appearances can DROP the ugly Nu52 Look.

Surtur
Movie is out, will give a review tomorrow.

Galan007
This was... Not good.

Surtur
Damn.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Galan007
This was... Not good.

how bad is it???

Galan007
For me, it was one of the shittiest DCAU films to date.

Surtur
This was just bland. It's not a story that needed to be told and after all the other movies in this universe why go backwards with a prequel?

Surtur
After watching this a second time it has grown on me a bit. It's my least favorite of the animated films, but there are parts I can appreciate.

I still feel the parts of the movie that were a prequel were not something that needed to be included.

tkitna
I thought it was pretty boring. She did show some great damage soak in the last battle though.

Khazra Reborn

Surtur

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.