How Close is the US to a Civil War

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
How close are we?

snowdragon
Not close at all.

BrolyBlack
State your reasons for thinking so

snowdragon
Originally posted by BrolyBlack

We now have a polarization that is given huge attention simply due to the nature of communication in this age. It's one of the reasons that even with our flaws as a nation we can overcome huge problems without crumbling as well because we allow communication to flourish and a political means to assist in controlling outcomes.

My real beef with America today isn't Capitalism, it's the control we have given to corporations in our political system which hosts a flurry of problems that works against our society.

Civil war isn't required for us to make big changes in the USA.

TempAccount
Never gonna happen.

B/c feds will step in and nobody can hold a candle to them.

dadudemon
We are anywhere from 4-8 years. Things keep escalating and we are more polarized than in all of US History since we've been tracking this kind of data. As time goes on, we are becoming more and more polarized on Capitol Hill.

And we are, as well, with our Politically-Based Media.

We are already experiencing a soft-Civil War because of this. Where about 15% of Americans (frothing at the mouth lefties who are butthurt about Trump and the GOP-) feel like they can ostracize and hate on 15% of Americans (Trumpers)

If one of the more extreme Democrat wins office in 2020, we will experience a guaranteed Civil War.

Flyattractor
A Civil War would be an AWESOME thing to Happen...Just the the Citizens Fight it Out. Military Forces stay out of it.

Really Glad it is My Side that has all the Guns!

Mindship
About 15 months.

SquallX

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by dadudemon
We are anywhere from 4-8 years. Things keep escalating and we are more polarized than in all of US History since we've been tracking this kind of data. As time goes on, we are becoming more and more polarized on Capitol Hill.

We are already experiencing a soft-Civil War because of this. Where about 15% of Americans (frothing at the mouth lefties who are butthurt about Trump and the GOP-) feel like they can ostracize and hate on 15% of Americans (Trumpers)

If one of the more extreme Democrat wins office in 2020, we will experience a guaranteed Civil War.

How do you see it happening?

dadudemon
How do you see it happening?

Exactly as it is happening, now, but just "more." Instead of a few skirmishes here and there at "rallies", it is stabbings, shootings, and massive rioting/brawls.

Surtur
If it happened the left would lose, badly.

iSoupreme
The world may never know.

TempAccount
Let the kids and old geezers fight it out; get rid of the surplus population, you know?

Adam_PoE

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Yeah, the motley crue of the drug-addicted, destitute, elderly, and morbidly obese on the right are going to pose a real challenge, because they think hoarding weapons automatically makes them all John Rambo. laughing Brilliant! thumb up

Surtur
eat

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Surtur
If it happened the left would lose, badly.

No doubt about that.

eThneoLgrRnae

...and if Trump wins again (which he likely will), then it'll likely still cause a civil war because poor lefties sick with severe TDS can't take another four years of Trump. They'd go apeshit.

jaden_2.0
The right has all the guns but at the same time most of the gun murders are carried out by blacks that the right calls leftists.

No contradiction there.

Surtur
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
No doubt about that.

I'm laughing that folk here are dumb enough to believe otherwise.

Who can be surprised? Same dipshits who think kids in drag is okay.

eThneoLgrRnae
No, the right doesn't have ALL the guns but they have most of them. There are plenty of black conservatives as well so it won't be divided along race.

jaden_2.0
Well I can't wait. If everyone past the idiot point on both the left and right kill each other it'll only non idiot centrists left. Then maybe America really can get back to being great again.

eThneoLgrRnae
I'm laughing that folk here are dumb enough to believe otherwise.

Who can be surprised? Same dipshits who think kids in drag is okay.

...and think that men can become women just by calling themselves female. laughing out loud

If a civil war breaks out, I'm not too worried because I'm on the side that has most of the guns and most of the people are actually quite skilled in using them... unlike leftists.

The other side is confused about which bathrooms to use lol.

Nope, not worried at all. cool

Surtur
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
The right has all the guns but at the same time most of the gun murders are carried out by blacks that the right calls leftists.

No contradiction there.

Was this post satire? Your level of stupidity doesn't tend to dip this low.

There is indeed no contradiction. It just means black folk be committing way more murder. Which is backed up by FBI stats.

Did you...I mean, you didn't know? Legit didn't know?

eThneoLgrRnae
...and think that men can become women just by calling themselves female. laughing out loud

If a civil war breaks out, I'm not too worried because I'm on the side that has most of the guns and most of the people are actually quite skilled in using them... unlike leftists.

The other side is confused about which bathrooms to use lol.

Nope, not worried at all. cool

....of course those on the left will want the government to do all their fighting for them lol.

jaden_2.0
Was this post satire? Your level of stupidity doesn't tend to dip this low.

There is indeed no contradiction. It just means black folk be committing way more murder. Which is backed up by FBI stats.

Did you...I mean, you didn't know? Legit didn't know?

1. Black people are almost all leftists
2. The right own all the guns so would win in a "civil war"
3. Blacks commit most of the gun murders

You've made all those arguments on these boards.

It's almost like you're realising how stupid they look when put together and now you're upset about it.

Surtur

It's almost like you're realising how stupid they look when put together and now you're upset about it.

Again, was this satire? I legit can't tell. You've never been this dumb.

dadudemon

No contradiction there.

I agree - no contradiction.

Legal gun ownership vs. gang shootings

Two different data sets.

Edit - the right doesn't call blacks anything. They self-identify and don't need white people telling them how to think which is what the Democratic Party does.

Surtur
On the chance you are *that* dumb. Okay.

1-Most blacks are leftists, if most blacks are on the right prove it
2-Yep, the right has more guns
3-Yep, blacks commit a majority of gun murders

Why would number 3 mean they own more guns overall? All it means is that they use their guns to murder more often. We have over 300 million guns in this country.

I'm at a loss to how you feel the shit you said was logical. U feeling okay? Drink a bad batch of kool-aid or some shit? Thoughts and prayers.

eThneoLgrRnae

I wouldn't say "almost all" blacks are leftists. Most are though.

And no, it's not stupid to say the left would get a major ass stomping if it came to war with the right.

Surtur
I agree - no contradiction.

Legal gun ownership vs. gang shootings

Two different data sets.

Edit - the right doesn't call blacks anything. They self-identify and don't need white people telling them how to think which is what the Democratic Party does.

I'm just baffled why an adult needed to be told this.

Do you think this is more of their games where they feign ignorance? Adam and Rob have mastered that, now Jaden is doing it too?

TempAccount
We are all scared of the middle-aged, pot-bellied men armed with their AR's who can barely walk a mile.

dadudemon
I think his next point inadvertently states that black people have more experience killing others with guns so the righty-whities are going to have a problem on their hands.

dadudemon
Originally posted by TempAccount
We are all scared of the middle-aged, pot-bellied men armed with their AR's who can barely walk a mile.

I know only one gun owner who fits this stereotype. And he's the least likely person to go on a shooting spree.

All the rest are fairly fit. And Trumpers. sad

Surtur
I think his next point inadvertently states that black people have more experience killing others with guns so the righty-whities are going to have a problem on their hands.

But wait democrat logic says "blacks be bettah killaz yo!" is racist.

dadudemon
But wait democrat logic says "blacks be bettah killaz yo!" is racist.

He's Scottish. He doesn't give a flying f*ck about our stupid identity politics like you think he does. He thinks we are all morons.

Surtur
If he truly thinks we're all morons that is funny cuz what he spewed in this thread was dumb as f*ck.

It's like Trump thinking someone else tweets too much.

dadudemon
If he truly thinks we're all morons that is funny cuz what he spewed in this thread was dumb as f*ck.

It's like Trump thinking someone else tweets too much.

He triggered you.

He succeeded.

Get a giant straw because you need to suck it big time.

Surtur
I'm baffled by the stupidity, is all.

I'm hoping he was just trolling in an attempt to trigger. It'd be the respectable thing.

Gonna be honest: I think he meant what he said.

dadudemon
lol, triggered when we are talking about guns.

Surtur
I'm a hoping and a praying it was meant to trigger and not a legit thing an adult believed.

jaden_2.0
😆 Sometimes you just can't resist the low hanging fruit.

Surtur
Good, so you AREN'T that dumb. Good shit.

jaden_2.0
DDM does bring up a serious point that goes overlooked. Some people might be highly trained civilians in the use of firearms but lose their nerve when it comes to actually taking life. Some other groups may not be as highly trained but have no trepidation in pulling the trigger on another person.

Surtur
Black thugs would have zero remorse or hesitation in shooting folk. You're correct.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Yeah, the motley crue of the drug-addicted, destitute, elderly, and morbidly obese on the right are going to pose a real challenge, because they think hoarding weapons automatically makes them all John Rambo.
laughing out loud thumb up

jaden_2.0
That's black LEFTIST thugs to you, mister.

You might be right though. The right may win...but you'll be dead before you get a chance to see it, what with being surrounded by black murdering leftists.

Maybe you can start a business from home selling Kevlar lined MAGA hats.

Surtur
That's black LEFTIST thugs to you, mister.

You might be right though. The right may win...but you'll be dead before you get a chance to see it, what with being surrounded by black murdering leftists.

Maybe you can start a business from home selling Kevlar lined MAGA hats.

Nah this infestation will get me, I bet they got armor piercing rounds.

Bashar Teg
Nah this infestation will get me, I bet they got armor piercing rounds.
wow

Surtur
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
wow

What? This city is infested with crime and gang banging thugs.

Prove me wrong?

eThneoLgrRnae
DDM does bring up a serious point that goes overlooked. Some people might be highly trained civilians in the use of firearms but lose their nerve when it comes to actually taking life. Some other groups may not be as highly trained but have no trepidation in pulling the trigger on another person.

There are many other factors that favor the right though. I posted a link to a video showing that in detail in a thread I made a while back but of course most lefties didn't bother watching it. It's actually good though. The less they know about their weaknesses the better off for us.

But nah, when it comes to an actual war most conservatives will have no problem doing what is necessary to win. War changes things. Once it's obvious that it's kill or be killed their survival instinct wil kick into high gear and they'll have no problem killing those who want to kill them.

Surtur
The only thing is the gang bangers would need to be trained to shoot straight. In war, it's important you hit your target. I get that in the ghetto it is not, but...in war yeah.

BackFire
There won't be a civil war. Spending too much time on the internet and seeing how people act to one another on here may lead you to think that, but interacting with people in real life is very different and people are generally polite and kind. The worst that I think could happen is some isolated riots or protestors fighting counter protestors. There will never be a wide scale civil war in this country again.

quanchi112
Originally posted by BackFire
There won't be a civil war. Spending too much time on the internet and seeing how people act to one another on here may lead you to think that, but interacting with people in real life is very different and people are generally polite and kind. The worst that I think could happen is some isolated riots or protestors fighting counter protestors. There will never be a wide scale civil war in this country again. thumb up

Not any time soon. Surt needs to realize the Internet is not real life.

eThneoLgrRnae
Let's hope not. As much as I hate thugs like Antifa I truly don't want to have to kill anyone but won't hesitate to do so if I must.

Surtur
I like how I was invoked as if I said a civil war is coming soon, as opposed to merely commenting on who would win if one happened.

I'm beginning to realize people who can't properly argue just lie about what I say smile

Trocity
Depends on how far Antifa goes, I guess.

quanchi112
Let's hope not. As much as I hate thugs like Antifa I truly don't want to have to kill anyone but won't hesitate to do so if I must. You need to relax you snowflake.

Bashar Teg
I like how I was invoked as if I said a civil war is coming soon, as opposed to merely commenting on who would win if one happened.

I'm beginning to realize people who can't properly argue just lie about what I say smile

agreed. it's overly presumptuous to conflate your pathetic fantasies with your speculations

quanchi112
Originally posted by Trocity
Depends on how far Antifa goes, I guess. Are you typically this stupid or just kmc dumb?

Surtur
agreed. it's overly presumptuous to conflate your pathetic fantasies with your speculations

It is indeed a sign of someone severely unintelligent if they imply I said a civil war is coming.

This is like if I weighed in on who would win a war between the US and the UK it means I feel a war is imminent.

quanchi112
It is indeed a sign of someone severely unintelligent if they imply I said a civil war is coming.

This is like if I weighed in on who would win a war between the US and the UK it means I feel a war is imminent. You need to quit being so defensive and log out.

Robtard

Not reading back, but is this another thread where Trumpers masturbate over the fantasy in being able to shoot fellow Americans who hold different viewpoints?

Cos that's like the 3rd one this year.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
Not reading back, but is this another thread where Trumpers masturbate over the fantasy in being able to shoot fellow Americans who hold different viewpoints?

Cos that's like the 3rd one this year.

^Not willing to read back, but willing to trust a known troll and liar to accurately describe the thread.

Giggle.

quanchi112
^Not willing to read back, but willing to trust a known troll and liar to accurately describe the thread.

Giggle. Projecting.

Robtard

Giggle.

I wasn't talking to you and you really don't have to retort to everything I post, surt.

Surtur
I wasn't talking to you and you really don't have to retort to everything I post, surt.

Lol nice try.

quanchi112
Still triggered.

Robtard
Good lord

Surtur
Good lord

Log off, go spend some time with your kids.

quanchi112
Log off, go spend some time with your kids. He is still at work if he lives in Cali you moron.

Surtur
I assume that will be his excuse, you're a faithful cheerleader.

BackFire
This forum is about to descend into civil war, though.

Surtur

I was flat out lied about, you gonna do a thing about it?

quanchi112
I assume that will be his excuse, you're a faithful cheerleader. If you understand the time difference and were not a moron I would not have to explain it to you. I know a job is something you have never known being a full time loser but come on.

Robtard
Log off, go spend some time with your kids.

^ Oh my...

Surtur
Shake those pom poms.

Robtard
Originally posted by quanchi112
If you understand the time difference and were not a moron I would not have to explain it to you. I know a job is something you have never known being a full time loser but come on.

Just in case anyone doesn't understand, Quan is correct here. It is currently 5:05pm in California. This is a fact.

Surtur
Okay, log off, tend to your kids now.

Robtard
Okay, log off, tend to your kids now.

How do you think this tactic is working for you?

quanchi112
Just in case anyone doesn't understand, Quan is correct here. It is currently 5:05pm in California. This is a fact. Surtur being a full time loser does not relate. Work seems like an alt reality to him.

quanchi112
Shake those pom poms. Put them down then. If that is how you choose to spend your time that is goofy.

Surtur
How do you think this tactic is working for you?

It's no better or worse than the constant lies from you, cries of "meltdowns", the cheerleading, etc.

So, you tell me?

quanchi112
It's no better or worse than the constant lies from you, cries of "meltdowns", the cheerleading, etc.

So, you tell me? You try so hard to victim.

Surtur
They said, trying so hard to ignore the selectively applied rules.

Robtard

So, you tell me?

In all honesty, I'm impervious to your attacks. So it's working 0 out of 10.

You asked.

Surtur
In all honesty, I'm impervious to your attacks. So it's working 0 out of 10.

You asked.

To be fair, 0 out of 10 is how well your stuff is working too.

Nice, something in common thumb up

Robtard
To be fair, 0 out of 10 is how well your stuff is working too.

Nice, something in common thumb up

Clearly.

cdtm
Hahaha, that would be a Benny Hill war for sure.

The left can't organize themselves well enough to wage any kind of war that involves getting off their butts away from their micro-blogging and doxing. Their leadership is a wreck, they arent even disciplined enough to stick to a message, and their base think throwing temper tantrums is "activism".

And the right is so far gone, they think Trump is a good leader. There really isn't anything more that needs be said on that, they can not organize if they think some old guy ranting half thoughts that go nowhere is leadership material.

Surtur
Clearly.

It's clear to those who aren't unhinged, bingo thumb up

snowdragon

About to get all Tombstone up in here, I'll be your huckleberry wink

cdtm
Originally posted by snowdragon
About to get all Tombstone up in here, I'll be your huckleberry wink

Cool, I like blue hounds.

Just don't sing Oh my Darling Clementine, or I'll sick Powerful Pierre on you.

snowdragon
Originally posted by cdtm
Cool, I like blue hounds.

Just don't sing Oh my Darling Clementine, or I'll sick Powerful Pierre on you.

stick out tongue

Just show me the way to the next whiskey bar, oh don't ask why.......

quanchi112
They said, trying so hard to ignore the selectively applied rules. You have to realize you just beg for negative attention and everyone just ends up mocking you. You are the butt of the kmc joke.

cdtm
You talking about Time? smile

BrolyBlack

quanchi112
You talking about Time? smile No, but you do fit the criteria of a Surt. You need to admit it so you can address the problem.

NewGuy01

huh

Were you always this sensationalist?

Surtur
You talking about Time? smile

He's more talking about himself. Quan gets mocked more than anyone I have ever encountered on this forum. This is the only person I have seen mocked across multiple comic related websites. This is the only person I have seen spend hundreds and hundreds of pages debating about a single topic and getting slapped down the entire time.

His lack of self awareness makes me giggle. This guy has been a loser being mocked on comic forums for over a decade now lol.

And he is the only person I have seen flip out when someone won't talk to him lol.

quanchi112
He's more talking about himself. Quan gets mocked more than anyone I have ever encountered on this forum. This is the only person I have seen mocked across multiple comic related websites. This is the only person I have seen spend hundreds and hundreds of pages debating about a single topic and getting slapped down the entire time.

His lack of self awareness makes me giggle. This guy has been a loser being mocked on comic forums for over a decade now lol.

And he is the only person I have seen flip out when someone won't talk to him lol. The jobless guy is still upset. Look I did not break your weak back or cause you to be an apathetic loser. This is your life. I know you cannot afford anything but again this is your life. Just log out and get a job. Search for the self respect no one here can give you.

Surtur
See I hit a nerve with all that truth smile

quanchi112
See I hit a nerve with all that truth smile No, your life is pathetic. We all get it.

Surtur
https://media.tenor.com/images/c88772d7cfb924172da15ee4c5618e32/tenor.gif

quanchi112
https://mdia.tenor.com/images/c88772d7cfb924172da15ee4c5618e32/tenor.gif Surt, get a life.

Surtur

I don't think you really believe this...

quanchi112
I don't think you really believe this... Irony.

Surtur
Though I will admit it is hard to predict how the left will react if Trump wins in 2020. I don't think any amount of screaming at the sky would be enough to satiate them this time.

quanchi112
Though I will admit it is hard to predict how the left will react if Trump wins in 2020. I don't think any amount of screaming at the sky would be enough to satiate them this time. You need to get a life. You are just a jobless bum who cares too much about people who would threw shit at you as soon as shake your hand.

Trocity
Are you typically this stupid or just kmc dumb?

Shut up, uneducated fool.

Mindship
Regardless of the 2020 election results, I could see lots of acting-out from pockets in the 99%. But an all-out civil war? Seriously, not gonna happen. The 1% won't allow it. The potential damage to most wallets would be intolerable.

quanchi112
Shut up, uneducated fool. So really this stupid living in a red neck bubble.

dadudemon
I don't think you really believe this...

I'll put it a different way: whether or not you believe the actual facts of things taking place right now is irrelevant to reality. It will march on with or without your denial.

Capisci, figliolo?

"There will not be a civil war in the US!"

(Is already living in one)

Bentley
To answer the question of the thread: around 154 years ago

cdtm
I'll put it a different way: whether or not you believe the actual facts of things taking place right now is irrelevant to reality. It will march on with or without your denial.

Capisci, figliolo?

That's no civil war, it' Total Drama Island.

Just people shouting at each other and acting like idiots.

Surtur

Capisci, figliolo?

Don't worry bro, how can there be a civil war when trump is gonna DEE-STROY AMERICA.

He's saving us from ourselves.

Trocity
So really this stupid living in a red neck bubble.

I know you are, but what am I?

quanchi112
I know you are, but what am I? Just admit you are a redneck.

cdtm
I know you are, but what am I?

You're not a prune fetish. thumb up

dadudemon
That's no civil war, it' Total Drama Island.

Just people shouting at each other and acting like idiots.

Since the violence has not only started but it continues to escalate and more money is put into these efforts, this is not just drama.

This is now an economy impacting civil war and it is exiting the passive civil war phase and entering the full warfare phase.

The passive phase started back during Bush's days. I mean a true passive civil war where disinformation, character assassination, etc. drove dialogue and conflict.

Now that I think about it, perhaps the true start of this civil war was when the GOP hotly pursued Bill Clinton over the sex-scandals. That may have ignited it.

Robtard
I didn't vote in the poll due to a lack of options, as I don't believe there will be one between now and 20 years from now.

We were supposed to have a civil war/"race war" under Obama according to the types of people who became Trumpers and we magically made it through just fine in those eight years.

Putinbot1
My answer is never. Not while America is more worried about Kim and Paris et all. People are people.

Surtur
You're not a prune fetish. thumb up

Worf drank prune juice. It's a warriors drink.

Trocity
Just admit you are a redneck.

No I apply sunscreen to my neck, it is merely tanned.

quanchi112
No I apply sunscreen to my neck, it is merely tanned. Admit MCU is bigger than Star Wars. My nostalgic based love defeated yours.

Trocity
Disney Marvel is certainly better than Disney Star Wars, you are correct.

Flyattractor
I will admit that Disney INTENTIONALLY Killed Star Wars.

Disney is a Horrible Big Corp.

Can't wait for them to GO Woke. Get Broke.

quanchi112
Disney Marvel is certainly better than Disney Star Wars, you are correct. Mcu is bigger than the original Star Wars ever was. Globally, kiddo.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Flyattractor
I will admit that Disney INTENTIONALLY Killed Star Wars.

Disney is a Horrible Big Corp.

Can't wait for them to GO Woke. Get Broke. No, you are just misguided. Disney makes cash like all companies. Your refusal to be somewhat rooted in reality speaks volumes about you.

Trocity
Have you thought about going back and completing high school?

Flyattractor
He could do with a good Obedience School.

quanchi112
Have you thought about going back and completing high school? I never want to see your mother again. Sorry.

quanchi112
He could do with a good Obedience School. Shh.

cdtm
Since the violence has not only started but it continues to escalate and more money is put into these efforts, this is not just drama.

This is now an economy impacting civil war and it is exiting the passive civil war phase and entering the full warfare phase.

The passive phase started back during Bush's days. I mean a true passive civil war where disinformation, character assassination, etc. drove dialogue and conflict.

Now that I think about it, perhaps the true start of this civil war was when the GOP hotly pursued Bill Clinton over the sex-scandals. That may have ignited it.

Why then? Why not when the Democrats bugged Nixon, and used break and emtry tactics to gather information?

Because he was guilty? So was Clinton.

Trocity
I never want to see your mother again. Sorry.

Your uncle stopped by the other day to ask for a loan. I coulda told him to get on his knees and lick my boots, and he would have.

quanchi112
Your uncle stopped by the other day to ask for a loan. I coulda told him to get on his knees and lick my boots, and he would have. Sounds like a cousin of yours. You seem to be confused, you ok?

Flyattractor
Shh.

If Only You would Take Your Own Advice.

Trocity
Sounds like a cousin of yours. You seem to be confused, you ok?

No I graduated high school, unlike you little monkey.

Keep dancing for me, lil monkey man. I have a cute set of symbols for you.

quanchi112
No I graduated high school, unlike you little monkey.

Keep dancing for me, lil monkey man. I have a cute set of symbols for you. If I proved I graduated high school and college will you take a 3 month ban?

I bet at the minimum I have 10,000 more dollars than you do. Wanna bet?

quanchi112
If Only You would Take Your Own Advice. I am wise you are not.

Trocity
If I proved I graduated high school and college will you take a 3 month ban?

Yes I will absolutely take that bet. Screenshot your bank account.

Flyattractor
If I proved I graduated high school and college will you take a 3 month ban?

If I prove you are a Trolling Sock ShillCuck. Will You take a 6 month ban?

quanchi112
Yes I will absolutely take that bet. Screenshot your bank account. I will send the info to ddm as will you. I have multiple bank accounts. Once I prove I graduated high school and college you take a 3 month ban, right?

Trocity
You have to have at least 10k more than me also.

quanchi112
You have to have at least 10k more than me also. Ok but that part of the bet contained no self banning. Agreed?

Flyattractor
I will send the info to ddm as will you. I have multiple bank accounts. Once I prove I graduated high school and college you take a 3 month ban, right?

Nope. NOT GOOD ENOUGH. Open Post It. Or STFU!

Don't Be a Ballless Little Coward.

quanchi112
Nope. NOT GOOD ENOUGH. Open Post It. Or STFU!

Don't Be a Ballless Little Coward. No, fly. Quit begging to see my financials. I unlike you have money.

Flyattractor
You Little Coward.

TempAccount
I can second that Quan has graduated HS and college.

dadudemon
Why then? Why not when the Democrats bugged Nixon, and used break and emtry tactics to gather information?

Because voting records, The Media, and bipartisanship were all things at play that did NOT contribute to the extreme divisiveness that we see, now.

If you remember, CNN wasn't nearly as partisan as it is, now. While MSNBC and Fox were doing their retarded things, CNN was decently impartial. It wasn't until Bush's second term that they started going south. Everyone just started becoming more and more polarized.

If you look at the voting patterns in congress, you can see the divisiveness becoming more and more pronounced until you end up with what we have now which ssi the most polarized it has ever been (probably excluding the 15 years before the Civil War).

Only facts and evidence will convince you. So how about a visual?

Presenential election partisanship progression (and it wasn't updated to reflect 2016, yet, which obviously continued the partisanship progression especially in CA and NY):

https://i.imgur.com/Xcz7zjb.gif

Here is congress:

http://www.mamartino.com/projects/rise_of_partisanship/

Here is a "before and after" comparison image of the above data and each gray line is a "voting" connection to another. As you can see, the partisanship is much more pronounced in 2011. It is even worse, now.

https://i.imgur.com/w28v7hI.png

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>