Appeals Court Revives Sarah Palin's Defamation Lawsuit Against 'The New York Times'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Surtur
Appeals Court Revives Sarah Palin's Defamation Lawsuit Against 'The New York Times'

Intriguing! Discovery process will be interesting.

Robtard
Another Conservative who can dish it out, but can't take it. *shocking*

Surtur
Can dish it out, did she falsely link people to mass shootings too? Source me bro, thanks in advance!

Please deflect to the "but tha map!"

Robtard
You preemptively ignoring reality and Palin's extremely foolish actions considering how many trigger-happy nutty Rightist there are doesn't mean a thing. Not really-really, Surt.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
You preemptively ignoring reality and Palin's extremely foolish actions considering how many trigger-happy nutty Rightist there are doesn't mean a thing. Not really-really, Surt.

So you can't show her dishing out defamation, gotcha. So not sure why she should have to "take it".

Robtard
TIL: Sarah Palin never attacked any body, she certainly never went after Obama, that's for sure.

Surtur
Aww, you seem upset.

Anyways, like I said: discovery process will be interesting!

Flyattractor
I would say I hope she Takes them for Every Dime They got...but then I remember that the NYT is a Newspaper....

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
Aww, you seem upset.

Anyways, like I said: discovery process will be interesting! Yes, clearly, big winner.

Word of advice, it would be best (for you) if you didn't attach yourself to this like you did with the racist Covington guy and his seemingly failed lawsuits, as there's a good chance Palin won't get far either.

Flyattractor
Robbie is such a Hypocrite. I wish someone would sue his ass for slander.

Cause he Slanders a LOT!

Surtur
Yes, clearly, big winner.

Word of advice, it would be best (for you) if you didn't attach yourself to this like you did with the racist Covington guy and his seemingly failed lawsuits, as there's a good chance Palin won't get far either.

Word of advice: don't embarrass yourself again by lying. You've done it once in the thread. It won't get any better if you double down.

Robtard
Claiming I lied when I clearly didn't, now that can count as defamation thumb up

Surtur
Claiming I lied when I clearly didn't, now that can count as defamation thumb up

You clearly did.

I'm giving you two options: drop it or double down. Neither choice really matters to me lol. Which would you like to do? This will be interesting.

Robtard
You pretending Palin never 'shoveled shit' herself won't change reality. Not really-really, Surt.

Surtur
You pretending Palin never 'shoveled shit' herself won't change reality. Not really-really, Surt.

Never said your lie was about Palin. Your lie is that the Covington kid who filed the lawsuit is racist despite no evidence of that.

Double down or no? Your choice smile

Robtard
^Surt's just bad at lying, trying to flip it to something else when it was about Palin/topic

Proof:
Originally posted by Surtur
So you can't show her dishing out defamation, gotcha. So not sure why she should have to "take it".

eThneoLgrRnae
Robbie thinks all Conservatives "shovel shit." Obama and Hillary never shovelled shit though...nah. no roll eyes (sarcastic)

"If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor!."--Barrack Obama laughing out loud

"It was a horrible You Tube video that caused the attack on Benghazi and led to four Americans dying."--Hillary Clinton laughing out loud

"I've never lied."--Hillary Clinton laughing out loud

Seriously though, Palin is a sweetheart who does NOT "shovel shit." thumb up

Surtur
^Surt's just bad at lying, trying to flip it to something else when it was about Palin/topic

Proof:

Lol that's not proof ya simpleton. It was always about your lie about the Covington kid. Do better. This hill ain't the one to die on smile

BrolyBlack
Another Conservative who can dish it out, but can't take it. *shocking*
Who did she defame/slander on the level the NUT did to her

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.