Gotham vs. Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordGod
-Gotham is unrestricted.
-This is Immortal Hulk

-Fight takes place in a constant nighttime setting, and Gotham can stay unrestricted for as long as the fight lasts.
-No BFR.

MrMind
Gotham, Spite

LordGod
Why spite?

carver9
Hulk. Gotham beating Cap doesnt prove anything. Especially with Hulk latest showings. He wins every single round.

Damborgson
Gotham girl ?

Or Justice League buster Gotham bro?

If it's the guy, he wins. He foddered Superman, that's still too much for immortal Hulk.

Senor Cage
Gotham.

-K-M-
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk. Gotham beating Cap doesnt prove anything. Especially with Hulk latest showings. He wins every single round.

That was Gotham Girl

qwertyuiop1998
Gotham, He wrecked the entire JL and if he can fight untill the battle's end then he should win with easily IMO

carver9
Originally posted by Damborgson
Gotham girl ?

If it's the guy, he wins. He foddered Superman, that's still too much for immortal Hulk.

While Hulk foddered the Avengers line-up.

AlbertoJohnAvil
everybody and their mom has beaten the JL. SHAZAM has beaten the JL
It's literally not impressive anymore

Senor Cage
When did SHAZAM beat the JLA?

Quick Freeze

DarkSaint85
This thread makes it sound like certain posters literally skim read comic summaries, lol.

Damborgson
While Hulk foddered the Avengers line-up.

That Avengers Line up doesn't compare to the JL lineup that Gotham beat.

spetznaz

Stoic
Originally posted by Damborgson
Gotham girl ?

Didn't Damage do the same thing? What's with these great one showings? How do they supersede a history of good ones? Let's take Despero for example.

-K-M-

Stoic
Yeah and? He simply doesn't have enough air time to give him a win here. Not against a premiere character like the Hulk. Like I said, Damage walked on the Justice League too, as did Despero.

Galan007
This Gotham was strong enough to drop Superman with 3 blows, chump Dianna, and fast enough to out-react Flash.

He absolutely stomps Hulk.

Stoic
Damage did the same thing. None of those guys can grin off having holes blown through them either. Hulk ramps up, and breaks Gotham.

DarkSaint85
When did Dam drop Supes in three blows?

Senor Cage
Originally posted by Stoic
Damage did the same thing. None of those guys can grin off having holes blown through them either. Hulk ramps up, and breaks Gotham.

No he didn't, you liar. Go re-read that issue.

cdtm
Originally posted by Stoic
Yeah and? He simply doesn't have enough air time to give him a win here. Not against a premiere character like the Hulk. Like I said, Damage walked on the Justice League too, as did Despero.

Superman wasn't trying to beat Damage.

carver9
Lol at soloing the JLA being something that determines if you can beat the Hulk. Not too long ago, I could've sworn Mammoth was taking on member of the JLA (including Superman) simultaneously

Senor Cage
Gotham pretty much has the power set to beat any top tier. Hulk dies.

DarkSaint85
Lol at soloing the JLA being something that determines if you can beat the Hulk. Not too long ago, I could've sworn Mammoth was taking on member of the JLA (including Superman) simultaneously

It's literally his only showing, lmao.

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

And it's not enough. Especially when you have Immortal Hulk one punching high tier beings. Hurting a guy that the entire team of Avengers couldnt damage. Hulk have consistently been shown to be above most on Earth.

Stoic
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

Want me to take my belt off?

Stoic
These guys get behind this Gotham clown after one showing and then turn the phuck around and say that Blue Marvel lacks feats. Clowns.

-K-M-
Has Blue Marvel done anything remotely close to what Gotham did?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.