Judge greenlights libel suit against NPR over Seth Rich reports

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Surtur

Intriguing!

BrolyBlack
Is this the guy who was shot in the back had nothing taken from him and the police said was a mugging when he still had his wallet, keys, and phone on him?

BrolyBlack
Did you know that currently the official story in the US according to the media, sheep democrats and others is that no person has ever been killed or assassinated for political purposes in ages?

snowdragon
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Is this the guy who was shot in the back had nothing taken from him and the police said was a mugging when he still had his wallet, keys, and phone on him?

Nothing to see here folks, he obviously put up a struggle after taking a bullet to the dome......yeah not suspicious as all.

BrolyBlack

Surtur
I know when I mug people I don't even bother looking for a wallet. What of value could possibly be in there? It's shoes or nothing.

BrolyBlack
When I go mugging I make sure to shoot people in the back of the head and not take anything

dadudemon
Originally posted by Surtur

Intriguing!

Interesting. Well, I don't dislike NPR. They are on the left but do better to keep it factual than most other places.

Flyattractor
vcM1kTZm-nM

JJJ Telling it like it is.

BrolyBlack
Why was there no tears for Seth rich?

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by BrolyBlack

Yep, and morons on the left (and even some people on the right) still call it a "crazy conspiracy theory" when people say he was murdered for being the DNC leaker (which they also dispute).

He was the real leaker to Wikileaks. Russia was not the source of the Wikileaks documents despite what liars in MSM say.

BrolyBlack
The US government and particularly the media have never stated or claimed there has been any political assassination in this country in what I recall if ever.

However the media and government agencies inside the US have said multiple times that Putin, Kim Jung, Duarte and other commit political assassinations all the time.

Lincoln-killed by lone wolf
Kennedy- killed by lone wolf
Seth Rich- killed by mugger
Vince Foster- suicide

Could go on and on the many of the crazy deaths in our own country but we always look outward to find another guilty party.

eThneoLgrRnae
I don't actually believe the official story that Oswald worked alone in killing Kennedy. That's just total horseshit.

BrolyBlack

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.