Silver Surfer vs. Justice League

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Norrin has his board

Diana has her standard gear
Arthur with his new trident

Who wins

Putinbot1
Impossible to judge, probably superman tbh.

Surtur
It did take special tech to remove Surfer from his board, but then again they had nobody with any strength or firepower comparable to Superman.

Then again we have the retarded ending where Surfer survives a blast that kills Galactus.

ShadowFyre
I see no reason whatsoever Superman cant knock him off that stupid board.

What a dumb weakness.

Darth Thor
Well bear in mind Surfer travels at Light Speed and that doesnt knock him off the board.

playa1258
The board weakness was retarded as hell.

Typical Marvel Fox.

NemeBro
Silver Surfer stomps.

ShadowFyre
I agree that Surfer can beat them with his attacks, I just think he gets knocked off his board by Clark

NemeBro
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
I agree that Surfer can beat them with his attacks, I just think he gets knocked off his board by Clark If Clark managed it then I concede he could solo, but Surfer could legitimately one-shot the entire League with his best attack, and even more casual attacks would one-shot everyone but maybe Superman.

TheVaultDweller
IIRC, the Surfer was able to one-shot virtually an entire army platoon with very little effort. And yeah, we see what he can do with more powerful attacks. Also, the power can be used for a bunch of other stuff as well, such as phasing, messing about with the terrain and such as well, and even making energy weapons, such as the spear Doom used on the Invisible Woman.

Hell, the Surfer just flying around caused things like extreme weather changes (causing it to start snowing by the pyramids in Egypt, for example) or city-wide blackouts.

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by NemeBro
If Clark managed it then I concede he could solo, but Surfer could legitimately one-shot the entire League with his best attack, and even more casual attacks would one-shot everyone but maybe Superman. Can he do that if Superman punches his head off first?

BruceSkywalker
Radd stomps

Darth Thor
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
IIRC, the Surfer was able to one-shot virtually an entire army platoon with very little effort. And yeah, we see what he can do with more powerful attacks. Also, the power can be used for a bunch of other stuff as well, such as phasing, messing about with the terrain and such as well, and even making energy weapons, such as the spear Doom used on the Invisible Woman.

Hell, the Surfer just flying around caused things like extreme weather changes (causing it to start snowing by the pyramids in Egypt, for example) or city-wide blackouts.

Dont forget the massive holes he dug up through the Earth.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Dont forget the massive holes he dug up through the Earth.

Yeah, those took a ton of energy to make (someone actually did the calcs, and it was literally like solar flare+ level). But that's part of terrain manipulation IMO. Because remember, Doom was also creating water geysers, shattering mountain chunks etc. while pursuing the Four. And if a noob like Doom could do those things, it's fair to assume the much more experienced Surfer could do the same with the same powers, especially when we see him exercise those same powers, but with greater finesse (like the giant holes).

h1a8
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Well bear in mind Surfer travels at Light Speed and that doesnt knock him off the board. You are confusing speed with acceleration.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.