Mr Fantastic 616 VS The Maker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

alekj019
Prep time 1 week
Who wins?

Galan007
Maker.

Magnon
Maker SHOULD win... but he has been a disappointment ever since he moved to 616. Heck, he cannot even win a prep fight against Sunspot (Roberto da Costa). Against a big gun like Reed-616 he would get utterly annihilated.

beatboks
Maker

alekj019
Originally posted by Galan007
Maker.

Why? What better feats does the creator have that reed 616?

Adam Grimes
Yeah, I'm curious as well. Don't know a lot about Maker.

DarkSaint85
Someone should make a respect thread for him thumb up

But as for the thread, Maker. Handily.

beatboks
Originally posted by alekj019
Why? What better feats does the creator have that reed 616?

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Yeah, I'm curious as well. Don't know a lot about Maker.

Originally posted by DarkSaint85

Yeah if there wasnt already one someone should, but there is

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t609515.html

Thankyou master Galan

StiltmanFTW
DarkSaint was fooling around and you fell for it, lol.

ShadowFyre
I would think that 616 would be well beyond him considering he has like 50 years of feats to go off of.

I just checked out Galans respect thread though. Maker would physically dominate 616 I think.

Adam Grimes

But as for the thread, Maker. Handily. I was baiting Galan. Reported.

Galan007
Originally posted by alekj019
Why? What better feats does the creator have that reed 616? All of Maker's feats are in the respect thread DS made (see link above.) thumb up

In short: he was arguably equal(ish) to 616 Reed before evolving into his Maker persona... But when he officially became 'The Maker', Reed had been inside The City(which dilates time) for the equivalent of 1,000 years, and spent all that time vastly expanding his intellect and overall abilities.

IOW, Maker is essentially a far more evolved/advanced version of 616 Reed... Even some of the top minds in Marvel (such as High-Evolutionary and Blue Marvel) cannot even comprehend his tech at this point.

BruceSkywalker
who is this Maker? What are his feats?

MrMind
memory is a little fuzzy here, but if not for Owen, Reed would get turned into ape by Maker

Galan007
Originally posted by MrMind
memory is a little fuzzy here, but if not for Owen, Reed would get turned into ape by Maker Yes indeed:
https://i.imgur.com/GI2vu7k.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/xRNaMpO.jpg

Adam Grimes
That's not very impressive actually. He simply set up a tramp against an (shockingly!!) unsuspecting Reed.

Galan007
The impressive part is the ridiculously advanced temporal tech he whipped up, despite having access to very little materials on Battleworld.

Adam Grimes
Oh yeah, in that case it's actually a cool feat. I should read Secret Wars.

DeadpoolXXX
thought it was generally accepted that 616 versions are above their alternates?

616 reed should win

NemeBro
Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX

616 reed should win Something can be generally true without always being true.

But to be honest, I've never been all that impressed by Maker in the stories I've read. He's been clowned fairly easily by the Ultimates, and Ultimate Tony Stark out-gambitted him and turned his own creation against him in Ultimate Comics Ultimates. Maybe there are some other stories I didn't read where he looked more impressive, but while he might have overall better tech than Reed and be more intelligent, I've not seen him leverage those advantages into achieving anything that wowed me.

Who has Maker actually taken down with prep?

Galan007
Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX

616 reed should win In lieu of feats to the contrary, it's a good rule of thumb. However, Maker has feats to the contrary.

Moreover, 616 Reed has already admitted that some of his alternates are indeed more intelligent than himself:
https://i.imgur.com/xL0gyJD.jpg

Originally posted by NemeBro
Who has Maker actually taken down with prep? Most recently-

When he unleashed the tech in his City(along with his 'Children'), they steamrolled 616 without much trouble.

And he also reduced the multiverse to a single universe.

beatboks
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
DarkSaint was fooling around and you fell for it, lol.

I'm trolling him until he stops running.

He started a thread wanting to BZ Superman vs whoever. I offered Hellstrom and I'm the only one he never acknowledged. Clearly running scared 😜

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by beatboks
I'm trolling him until he stops running.

He started a thread wanting to BZ Superman vs whoever. I offered Hellstrom and I'm the only one he never acknowledged. Clearly running scared 😜

Erm, I acknowledged you in PMs. Which I am happy to post. You never replied to me - I said maybe after the other three were over.

You then disappeared. Happy to post the PMs.

DeadpoolXXX
Originally posted by Galan007
In lieu of feats to the contrary, it's a good rule of thumb. However, Maker has feats to the contrary.

Moreover, 616 Reed has already admitted that some of his alternates are indeed more intelligent than himself:
https://i.imgur.com/xL0gyJD.jpg

Most recently-

When he unleashed the tech in his City(along with his 'Children'), they steamrolled 616 without much trouble.

And he also reduced the multiverse to a single universe. ah ok. fair enough

beatboks
Erm, I acknowledged you in PMs. Which I am happy to post. You never replied to me - I said maybe after the other three were over.

You then disappeared. Happy to post the PMs.

Haha.

Really need to pay closer attention to the top right hand corner of the site. Didnt even see that 1 up there, sorry.

Either that or at least occasionally pop in on PC instead of just phone where I'm not looking as such small font until I enlarge it.

So since the other three haven't come to the party let me know when you want to kick it off

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.