Thanos and Black Order vs. Hela and Revengers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ShadowFyre
I saw this on comicvine and stole it. Seemed like a legit matchup.

No sword for Thanos. Hela and the Revengers as of Ragnarok.

On the bifrost bridge, no bfr

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
I saw this on comicvine and stole it. Seemed like a legit matchup.

No sword for Thanos. Hela and the Revengers as of Ragnarok.

On the bifrost bridge, no bfr

Hela could win this alone, she would eventually come on top... Not easily though.

P.S: Give Thanos his sword and this could be different.

ShadowFyre
That would be a pretty hefty order for her to fill imo. I think Maw would be a pain in her ass while she is trying to fight everyone else.

Josh_Alexander
That would be a pretty hefty order for her to fill imo. I think Maw would be a pain in her ass while she is trying to fight everyone else.

She gets stronger with time. They will have the upper hand at the beginning, but considering that they have no way of putting her down, I see her impaling them all eventually.

quanchi112
Thanos solos.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos solos.

And you don't think that would be difficult at all? You think he would just roll right over them by himself?

I guess I don't agree with either of yall because I wouldn't have made this match. Thanks though. I'm curious to see what others say.

Josh_Alexander
And you don't think that would be difficult at all? You think he would just roll right over them by himself?

I guess I don't agree with either of yall because I wouldn't have made this match. Thanks though. I'm curious to see what others say.

I'm not saying Hela would have a nice time. But I see no way that Thanos' team can put her down.

Specially when she begins spamming knifes like bees from a hive.

NemeBro
How exactly do they put Hela down?

Hela is, per the film, unable to be killed as long as she can draw power from Asgard. And this fight is on Asgard. Thanos and the Black Order don't have the power to destroy Asgard ala Surtur.

quanchi112

I guess I don't agree with either of yall because I wouldn't have made this match. Thanks though. I'm curious to see what others say. He is just too much. He would beat the revengers one by one and then impale Hela with her own weapon.

Josh_Alexander
He is just too much. He would beat the revengers one by one and then impale Hela with her own weapon.

Yeah, a small flaw in your statement, the rest won't stand there while he "beat" them one by one.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Yeah, a small flaw in your statement, the rest won't stand there while he "beat" them one by one. They can all fight him at once. We see how quickly he separates and beats Tony Stark and Thor. He would do the same here. He can fight multiple opponents at once and even use their own weapons and attacks against them.

Josh_Alexander
They can all fight him at once. We see how quickly he separates and beats Tony Stark and Thor. He would do the same here. He can fight multiple opponents at once and even use their own weapons and attacks against them.

He is fighting Thor and Hulk at the same time, something he hasn't do on screen, plus Hela.

So, how is he defeating 3 of the most powerful beings in the MCU at the same time?

quanchi112
He is fighting Thor and Hulk at the same time, something he hasn't do on screen, plus Hela.

So, how is he defeating 3 of the most powerful beings in the MCU at the same time? So what? Hulk has no skill and Thor is his personal *****. Even with an extra weapon and two buddies he needed cap to save his life.

Kos the heroes one by one then crushes Hela.

Josh_Alexander
So what? Hulk has no skill and Thor is his personal *****. Even with an extra weapon and two buddies he needed cap to save his life.

Kos the heroes one by one then crushes Hela.

I think it's way more probable that Hulk grabs Thanos from behind while Hela impales him.

Easy win for Revengers.

quanchi112
I think it's way more probable that Hulk grabs Thanos from behind while Hela impales him.

Easy win for Revengers. Based off what? Thanos survived being impaled already.

No, you just lack any evidence just making shit up. Usual.

Josh_Alexander
Based off what? Thanos survived being impaled already.

No, you just lack any evidence just making shit up. Usual.

He survived because he escape with the Space Stone, which he doesn't have here.

Once again, It's evident you are inferior.

BrolyBlack

Josh_Alexander

BrolyBlack
Thanos laughs her off and rips her head off.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Thanos laughs her off and rips her head off.

Naah, Thanos gets impaled first. He's never faced someone as skilled and fast as Hela.

BrolyBlack
Thanos has feats far above Hela. Thanos wins

Josh_Alexander
Thanos has feats far above Hela. Thanos wins

Not in H2H.

BrolyBlack
Actually he does. His H2H feats stomp on hers.

Josh_Alexander
Actually he does. His H2H feats stomp on hers.

No, he doesn't. Thanos has no feat to suggest he can put down Hela.

BrolyBlack

Josh_Alexander

BrolyBlack
I noticed you decided to troll off topic in the other thread. Pathetic fool

Eon Blue
Based on what!!? Prove he is 10x stronger than Hela!

Naah, she impales him before he can do that.

Thanos triumphs over Hela.

Just admit your defeat, Doritos baby.

Darth Thor
Hela solos.

quanchi112
He survived because he escape with the Space Stone, which he doesn't have here.

Once again, It's evident you are inferior. He could have just killed Thor but he did not want that. He will not be caught off guard since he is aware of their presence. You do not survive by getting away he just proved impaling did not kill him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Hela solos. Absurd. Thanos is better than she is. Quit pretending.

quanchi112
Naah, Thanos gets impaled first. He's never faced someone as skilled and fast as Hela. He faced multiple avengers. She never put down Thor ffs. He was fine against the *****.

quanchi112
Actually he does. His H2H feats stomp on hers. thumb up

Josh_Alexander
I noticed you decided to troll off topic in the other thread. Pathetic fool

Asking for evidence is now called trolling? Shall we ask Imp to know who the real troll here is? Boy!

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Eon Blue
Thanos triumphs over Hela.

Just admit your defeat, Doritos baby.

Shut up, Quan already told you that you aren't longer his brother, ergo you are just a fake account without purpose!

Josh_Alexander
He faced multiple avengers. She never put down Thor ffs. He was fine against the *****.

Not these Avengers nor Hela.

quanchi112
Not these Avengers nor Hela. He beat hulk and Thor. Idiot. Hela was unable to beat Thor even one on one. Lol.

Josh_Alexander
He beat hulk and Thor. Idiot. Hela was unable to beat Thor even one on one. Lol.

Individually not at the same time. Not with Hela present.

Darth Thor
Absurd. Thanos is better than she is. Quit pretending.

Its quite evident youre the one pretending.

He doesnt even have his sword here. Hela kills him.

As for the rest of the Black Order theyre no match for Thor and Hulk.

In fact Hela may just impale them pretty fast.

John Murdoch
Thanos has a pretty severe lightning allergy, as when Stormbreaker Thor used it against him by surprise in IW on Wakanda and used Mjolnir to shock him a couple of times Thanos was getting cooked and was useless.

So, Thor throws some lightning at the Black Order and Hela has enough sword-power and regeneration to ensure the Revengers stomp.

Maw isn't going to be able to shield himself from 20 mystical swords getting thrown at his chest when he wasn't able to stop some broken glass from scraping his face in NYC. Cull, Proxima, and Corvus are all non-factors in this match-up.

FrothByte
Revengers stomp. Hela can probably solo. Thor can probably solo the entire BO.

quanchi112
Individually not at the same time. Not with Hela present. Thor fought him right after he beat the Hulk. We see Thor with two weapons and two other guys with skill and other abilities get roasted by Thanos.

Thanos is the best in the MCU.

quanchi112
Its quite evident youre the one pretending.

He doesnt even have his sword here. Hela kills him.

As for the rest of the Black Order theyre no match for Thor and Hulk.

In fact Hela may just impale them pretty fast. No, he did not even need a sword to beat Thor with his weapon and cap both trying so desperately after he just beat heroes left and right.

Hela one on one was unable to beat Thor. That says something.

Nah, just as she did not impale Valkyrie or Thor.

quanchi112
Originally posted by FrothByte
Revengers stomp. Hela can probably solo. Thor can probably solo the entire BO. Absurd. She did not even beat Thor. Thanos is the best warrior in the entire MCU. He destroys them one on one.

ShadowFyre
Thanks guys.

quanchi112
Thanks guys. Yw.

FrothByte
Absurd. She did not even beat Thor. Thanos is the best warrior in the entire MCU. He destroys them one on one.

I challenge you to a BZ: Hela on Asgard vs. unarmed Thanos. Do you accept?

Josh_Alexander
I challenge you to a BZ: Hela on Asgard vs. unarmed Thanos. Do you accept?

laughing out loud Quan is too much of a pussy and knows he'd lose. He won't accept.

Josh_Alexander
Thor fought him right after he beat the Hulk. We see Thor with two weapons and two other guys with skill and other abilities get roasted by Thanos.

Thanos is the best in the MCU.

The BO was there. You're saying he can defeat then without the BO, therefore it's Thanos alone vs 3 of the most powerful beings in the universe.

He succumbs.

ShadowFyre
Should I have made it on Earth? I am sorry but

How does Thanos roll over Hulk,Thor,Hela,Loki, and Valkyrie at the same time? With no weapon? Not happening.

How does Hela handle fighting off Maws TK while being pummeled by Thanos and Cull at the same time and fighting off Corvus and Proximas hax weapons? Thats a tall order, even for her. She will get some kills sure but thats a tough team.

Josh_Alexander

How does Thanos roll over Hulk,Thor,Hela,Loki, and Valkyrie at the same time? With no weapon? Not happening.

How does Hela handle fighting off Maws TK while being pummeled by Thanos and Cull at the same time and fighting off Corvus and Proximas hax weapons? Thats a tall order, even for her. She will get some kills sure but thats a tough team.

Hela can spam hundreds of knifes per second. She can destroy entire Asgardian armies without dropping a tear of sweat.

Maw's TK would be though, but her necroswords would eventually leak like Strange's did.

Hela is insanely agile and fast. And again, how is Thanos' team putting her down?

Yes, you should have made it on Earth.

FrothByte

Hela was able to take on the entire Asgardian army by herself. She can spam spikes/swords all over the place. Maw isn't exactly the most durable guy, the moment he gets hit by one of those spikes he's done.

Hela won't solo easily by any means, but in the end they have no way to take her out and she'll take them all out eventually.

TheVaultDweller
How does Hela handle fighting off Maws TK while being pummeled by Thanos and Cull at the same time and fighting off Corvus and Proximas hax weapons?

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/FreshUnnaturalButterfly-size_restricted.gif

stick out tongue

Darth Thor
1) No, he did not even need a sword to beat Thor with his weapon and cap both trying so desperately after he just beat heroes left and right.

2) Hela one on one was unable to beat Thor. That says something.

3) Nah, just as she did not impale Valkyrie or Thor.

1) Hela casually crushed Mjolnir. Give me a feat of Thanos without his sword which compares.

2) Thats as absurd as saying Thanos never beat Thor.

3) Did you not notice Thors missing eye? Did you also miss the flashback where she impaled All The Valkyries! You Fake Ragnarok fan.

And youre comparing Thor to the Black Order you Dummy! Hela impaled the entire Asgardian army. Shes too much for Thanos and the BO.

Adam Grimes
SSJ Thor solos

quanchi112
I challenge you to a BZ: Hela on Asgard vs. unarmed Thanos. Do you accept? I already am going to do one you loser. You can debate me here you troll.

quanchi112
laughing out loud Quan is too much of a pussy and knows he'd lose. He won't accept. I am already doing one you idiot.

quanchi112
1) Hela casually crushed Mjolnir. Give me a feat of Thanos without his sword which compares.

2) Thats as absurd as saying Thanos never beat Thor.

3) Did you not notice Thors missing eye? Did you also miss the flashback where she impaled All The Valkyries! You Fake Ragnarok fan.

And youre comparing Thor to the Black Order you Dummy! Hela impaled the entire Asgardian army. Shes too much for Thanos and the BO. 1) Thanos survived the ig used together as well as being impaled by the greatest weapon ever created by Eitri.

2) It is a fact. She was more formidable but never defeated him. Facts.

3) Cutting an eye is not impaling him. I address the Valkyrie who survived not the inferior sisters who died. Fodder.

Hela was not that successful against a weaponless Thor missing an eye. The army was inferior and mostly fodder. We see how much mightier Thor is that 99.9 percent of the asgardians. They lacked Loki, Thor and Odin who himself defeated her off screen.

No, Thanos has better feats, did far better against Thor with two eyes, help, two weapons, and is the greatest warrior in the MCU.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/FreshUnnaturalButterfly-size_restricted.gif

stick out tongue

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/TestyWhisperedArcherfish-size_restricted.gif

quanchi112
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
SSJ Thor solos Absurd.

BrolyBlack
laughing out loud Quan is too much of a pussy and knows he'd lose. He won't accept.

You were touch of a pussy to accept mine, hypocrite.

quanchi112
You were touch of a pussy to accept mine, hypocrite. Josh lost one he will never do one again.

BrolyBlack

quanchi112

BrolyBlack
He was so madlaughing out loud

quanchi112
He was so madlaughing out loud I hope his father beat him. Shaming the family.

BrolyBlack
His father probably called him a bastard

quanchi112
His father probably called him a bastard I bet josh will not even make eye contact during a beating.

Josh_Alexander
You were touch of a pussy to accept mine, hypocrite.

Do you want to BZ me then? You'll represent Thanos with no weapons, I'll represent the Revengers team and Hela.

Do you agree?

BrolyBlack
As usual you try and give yourself every advantage by taking away Thanos weaponslaughing out loud

Shameful loser

quanchi112
Do you want to BZ me then? You'll represent Thanos with no weapons, I'll represent the Revengers team and Hela.

Do you agree? LoB you already wimped our. Quit just flailing your arms and just admit it.

Josh_Alexander
As usual you try and give yourself every advantage by taking away Thanos weaponslaughing out loud

Shameful loser

No, the debate here is that Thanos can solo the Revengers with no weapons.

You are supporting Quan's stance, so will you accept, or will you once again prove to be my inferior?

BrolyBlack

quanchi112

Shameful loser He is such a pussy.

quanchi112

Josh_Alexander

quanchi112
I do. I did lose, nothing to be ashamed of. Yoy lost chump.

ShadowFyre
I do. I did lose, nothing to be ashamed of.

To be fair, nobody that I have seen currently commenting on the battleboards would have beaten Nibedicus, especially not that particular battlezone.

Josh, honestly, you picked a very difficult stance to uphold with that battlezone and it was a losing battle to begin with.

Secondly, you picked Nibedicus to do your first battlezone with and that was not a good idea. For my first battlezone im gonna make a sock account and destroy myself.

Josh_Alexander
Yoy lost chump.

You lost to me the other day, son of Broly.

ShadowFyre
And I'm starting to think all of you are a sock account and Ive really just been ralking to one person under multiple accounts all of these years😂

quanchi112
You lost to me the other day, son of Broly. You rah off against me then pretended I tricked you.

Josh_Alexander
To be fair, nobody that I have seen currently commenting on the battleboards would have beaten Nibedicus, especially not that particular battlezone.

Josh, honestly, you picked a very difficult stance to uphold with that battlezone and it was a losing battle to begin with.

Secondly, you picked Nibedicus to do your first battlezone with and that was not a good idea. For my first battlezone im gonna make a sock account and destroy myself.

laughing out loud HAHAHAHAHA!

I agree it was hard, but I did my best to support my point, which all the judges agree I did good, but I guess it wasn't enough.

Nibe is a great debater. Nice BZ.

Josh_Alexander
You rah off against me then pretended I tricked you.

You tricked me. Cheating is losing.

quanchi112

I agree it was hard, but I did my best to support my point, which all the judges agree I did good, but I guess it wasn't enough.

Nibe is a great debater. Nice BZ. You got smoked. Horrible challenge but you are dumb so of course you would not see how stupid your stance was.

Josh_Alexander
You got smoked. Horrible challenge but you are dumb so of course you would not see how stupid your stance was.

Many of the judges agreed that my stance was logical, not strong enough to bring down the strength argument which is the most apparent.

Do you feel like BZing? You can take Thanos without weapons and I take the Revengers and Hela.

quanchi112
Many of the judges agreed that my stance was logical, not strong enough to bring down the strength argument which is the most apparent.

Do you feel like BZing? You can take Thanos without weapons and I take the Revengers and Hela. They laughed at you. I already have one, idiot.

Josh_Alexander
They laughed at you. I already have one, idiot.

No they didn't. Schedule it afterwards then?

ShadowFyre

Nibe is a great debater. Nice BZ.

I'm just sayin nobody would have won that stance. You did better than I would have done.

And someone earlier said Thor would solo Thanos and the Black Order. I think it was Adam. I was hoping he could explain how he saw that scenario playing out cause that sounds out of Ragnarok Thors paygrade.

I think IW Thor could potentially do it, but even that is highly debatable.

Darth Thor
They laughed at you.

Oh dont worry, the more you laugh at him for losing, the more retarded youre gonna look when you lose.

Nib killed his family. It was that one sided.

Youll only agree to one mod, because theyre apparently all biased laughing out loud

Youre really asking for it aint ya? Gonna look like a full on retard again when you lose to me now.

And it will be a bad loss no matter how much Nib congratulates you for your effort laughing

Darth Thor
You rah off against me then pretended I tricked you.

He RAH off from you?

Yoy lost chump.

Whose Yoy? laughing out loud

Too late to edit these ones you Retard.

Josh_Alexander
He RAH off from you?

Too late to edit these ones you Retard.

laughing out loud Rah Rah Ah Ah Ah! You know, bad romance from Lady Gaga. I guess Quan's marital problems with Broly have trully sink in.

Okay, I have no idea what yoy is.

BrolyBlack

Do you feel like BZing? You can take Thanos without weapons and I take the Revengers and Hela.

The judges Unanimously agreed you lostlaughing out loud

Josh_Alexander
The judges Unanimously agreed you lostlaughing out loud

They did, saying that my stance was good but that I picked a hard BZ.

So, will you agree or will you pussy out?

BrolyBlack

Josh_Alexander

BrolyBlack
Why are you so obsessed with Quan?laughing out loud

quanchi112
No they didn't. Schedule it afterwards then? You quit the last one. You are not worth the time tbh.

quanchi112
He RAH off from you?

Too late to edit these ones you Retard. A spelling error how trollish of you. That is how much little respect I have for you and josh. Your wife cheats on you.

quanchi112
Why are you so obsessed with Quan?laughing out loud He like d. Thor wants to be me.

quanchi112
Oh dont worry, the more you laugh at him for losing, the more retarded youre gonna look when you lose.

Youll only agree to one mod, because theyre apparently all biased laughing out loud

Youre really asking for it aint ya? Gonna look like a full on retard again when you lose to me now.

And it will be a bad loss no matter how much Nib congratulates you for your effort laughing Says the guy who was afraid of Khan after all the shit you spoke. You are a gutless piece of shit.

It is one judge I trust not a mod. Try to use the correct terminology you idiot. You will not see it coming. The arrogant never do.

All the pressure is on you if you lose despite your claims you will forever be linked to this loss. You are a dc fanboy so at least you are in the right camp.

Darth Thor
Says the guy who was afraid of Khan after all the shit you spoke. You are a gutless piece of shit.

Its hilarious how You need to make up stories. First about Josh Blatantly lying that he made up your retarded quote which you edited afterwards. Now about me.

You chickened out. Not me. I never have. You shit your pants pretty easily.

It is one judge I trust not a mod. Try to use the correct terminology you idiot. You will not see it coming. The arrogant never do.

Ive literally given you the best chance youre ever gonna have at this by choosing Nib for you as the one and only judge. After you cried how biased judges are here.

And no I used mod correctly as its normal to get mods to judge. Stop trying to sound smart. We both know my IQ is higher than yours and Brolys combined.

FrothByte
I already am going to do one you loser. You can debate me here you troll.

Which BZ are you doing? Haven't seen any mention of it.

Josh_Alexander
Why are you so obsessed with Quan?laughing out loud

Why are YOU obssessed with Quan?

Josh_Alexander
A spelling error how trollish of you. That is how much little respect I have for you and josh. Your wife cheats on you.

Ohh so you are allowed to make spell mistakes but not me.

You are a pussy Quan, a hypocrite. We are laughing at you.

BrolyBlack
Who's we? You dont even read comics and you think you know who the LT is. laughing out loud

Josh_Alexander
Who's we? You dont even read comics and you think you know who the LT is. laughing out loud

No one takes you seriously. You are a toy we decide to play with.

BrolyBlack
Who is we? Besdies you an your imaginary friend?

Josh_Alexander
Who is we? Besdies you an your imaginary friend?

Everyone here laughs at you. Even Quan admitted to use you.

Glad you decided to join the Me Too movement. Quan was off limits with you.

BrolyBlack
Everyone here thinks you are a jokelaughing out loud

quanchi112
Its hilarious how You need to make up stories. First about Josh Blatantly lying that he made up your retarded quote which you edited afterwards. Now about me.

You chickened out. Not me. I never have. You shit your pants pretty easily.

Ive literally given you the best chance youre ever gonna have at this by choosing Nib for you as the one and only judge. After you cried how biased judges are here.

And no I used mod correctly as its normal to get mods to judge. Stop trying to sound smart. We both know my IQ is higher than yours and Brolys combined. You were not confident with Vader and trued changing it to Kenobi. That was shameful but I doubt you really ever follow through on anything.

You are gutless on the battlezone we agreed to then tried changing.

I had a judge admit my argument did not matter after he rebeeeed his decision. No, you trust nib as do I to base it off our arguments alone.

We are looking for judges here not the moderators. We are on a message board you moron thectwo function entirely different on a message board. No, it is not. You can pretend all you want but I see right through your loser ass.

quanchi112
Which BZ are you doing? Haven't seen any mention of it. It sure is a mystery.

quanchi112
Ohh so you are allowed to make spell mistakes but not me.

You are a pussy Quan, a hypocrite. We are laughing at you. Nah. Back to eating what your mommy prepares for you.

Eon Blue

quanchi112
I love that she poisons him.

Eon Blue
Josh is a fool.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Eon Blue
Josh is a fool. thumb up

FrothByte
It sure is a mystery.

See, I think you're just dodging me again. I challenged you to BZ Endgame Thanos vs. IW Thor and you didn't accept. Now I challenge you to BZ unarmed Thanos vs. Asgard Hela and still you run away.

h1a8
Hela was impaled on Asgard already. She healed from it.
If Thanos had his blade then he would have a chance to cut her head off. A chance.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by h1a8
Hela was impaled on Asgard already. She healed from it.
If Thanos had his blade then he would have a chance to cut her head off. A chance.

Yeah, but since he doesn't, Thanos loses.

Darth Thor
See, I think you're just dodging me again. I challenged you to BZ Endgame Thanos vs. IW Thor and you didn't accept. Now I challenge you to BZ unarmed Thanos vs. Asgard Hela and still you run away.

laughing out loud

Typical.

ShadowFyre
What if I gave Thanos his sword,Thor gungnir, valmyrie her pegasus, hulk his ragnarok gear and loki gets...i dont know, the scepter without the mind stone

Josh_Alexander
What if I gave Thanos his sword,Thor gungnir, valmyrie her pegasus, hulk his ragnarok gear and loki gets...i dont know, the scepter without the mind stone

In that case I would shift to Thanos.

FrothByte

Revengers still win. Thanos still can't beat Hela and the rest of the Revengers more easily defeat the BO.

quanchi112
See, I think you're just dodging me again. I challenged you to BZ Endgame Thanos vs. IW Thor and you didn't accept. Now I challenge you to BZ unarmed Thanos vs. Asgard Hela and still you run away. I already have one. Plus you are a huge troll tbh.

Darth Thor
Plus you are a huge troll tbh.

Irony 101

quanchi112
Irony 101 ?

FrothByte
I already have one. Plus you are a huge troll tbh.

So you have a bz nobody knows about. How convenient.

quanchi112
So you have a bz nobody knows about. How convenient. No, it is in the battlezone challenge thread. Are you ok?

Adam Grimes
Duck Dodgers at it again.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Duck Dodgers at it again. I already did one with him. He quit mid way. laughing out loud

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=656162

Josh_Alexander
I already did one with him. He quit mid way. laughing out loud

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=656162

The last reply to the thread was Froth's. In other words, you got mid way.

Another BZ you run from, as per usual.

quanchi112
The last reply to the thread was Froth's. In other words, you got mid way.

Another BZ you run from, as per usual. Absurd. My argument is fine as is. To me it has always been about the argument.

Josh_Alexander
Absurd. My argument is fine as is. To me it has always been about the argument.

Froth was committed to continue, you chickened out.

FrothByte
Just for the record, I invited Quan to continue our old BZ provided we got judges and set an agreed max number of posts each. He no longer wants to continue.

I challenged him a few months ago to BZ Endgame Thanos vs. IW Thor... he has declined this as well.

I most recently challenged him to BZ unarmed Thanos vs. Hela on Asgard... he didn't bother giving me a proper reply to this.

I've also been asking him to provide evidence in the Faora vs. WW thread... he has kept dodging me there as well.

quanchi112
Froth was committed to continue, you chickened out. I told him had he replied in the official battlezone thread I was out. Consequences. My argument is better than his. I do not respect him nor do I respect you.

quanchi112
Just for the record, I invited Quan to continue our old BZ provided we got judges and set an agreed max number of posts each. He no longer wants to continue.

I challenged him a few months ago to BZ Endgame Thanos vs. IW Thor... he has declined this as well.

I most recently challenged him to BZ unarmed Thanos vs. Hela on Asgard... he didn't bother giving me a proper reply to this.

I've also been asking him to provide evidence in the Faora vs. WW thread... he has kept dodging me there as well. I gave you the choice to continue it but to cease spamming the official thread and use the link to the speculation thread. You continued so you have to live with the consequences.

I tried one with you and you did not even respond to everything g or use evidence. Unless I really wanted to and you were the last one well right before josh I would not accept. You lost a lot of respect so challenge someone else. I gave you one chance but you embarrassed yourself. My argument stands tall yours was pitiful.

FrothByte
I gave you the choice to continue it but to cease spamming the official thread and use the link to the speculation thread. You continued so you have to live with the consequences.

I tried one with you and you did not even respond to everything g or use evidence. Unless I really wanted to and you were the last one well right before josh I would not accept. You lost a lot of respect so challenge someone else. I gave you one chance but you embarrassed yourself. My argument stands tall yours was pitiful.

I responded to everything you posted, the difference was I condensed my answer into fewer sentences and backed up my arguments with logic instead of fancy pictures. You were just spamming the hell out of that BZ... which is why I wanted to put in some restrictions on the max number of posts each person is allowed to put.

In the end, I'm not the one who chose not to continue. I'm perfectly willing to proceed as long as we fix stips. If you choose to run away, that's on you.

Josh_Alexander
I gave you the choice to continue it but to cease spamming the official thread and use the link to the speculation thread. You continued so you have to live with the consequences.

laughing out loud

It's funny how you keep criticizing Froth's performance. "Your arguments weren't good", "You didn't reply to everything", Blah Blah Blah.

A pathetic way to justify your escape.

It's the judges who should decide that, not you.

Just admit you are afraid. Stop bringing pathetic excuses

quanchi112
I responded to everything you posted, the difference was I condensed my answer into fewer sentences and backed up my arguments with logic instead of fancy pictures. You were just spamming the hell out of that BZ... which is why I wanted to put in some restrictions on the max number of posts each person is allowed to put.

In the end, I'm not the one who chose not to continue. I'm perfectly willing to proceed as long as we fix stips. If you choose to run away, that's on you. You need evidence in a courtroom not just conjecture. That is why you are an ineffective debater you ignore the evidence and try to speculate only. I told you not to spam and post in the other thread which was created for it. You chose trolling. I am content with the debate being over and your argument is devoid of evidence. I hope you can live with it.

quanchi112
laughing out loud

It's funny how you keep criticizing Froth's performance. "Your arguments weren't good", "You didn't reply to everything", Blah Blah Blah.

A pathetic way to justify your escape.

It's the judges who should decide that, not you.

Just admit you are afraid. Stop bringing pathetic excuses I said I would have it judged today. He knows his argument lost hence why he will not accept. When he continued to troll he lost what little respect he did have. He is a troll. He lost the chance for me to continue. If he has balls to say his argument was better we can figure the judges out ASAP.

I said the same with us but you are too fearful to which speaks volumes.

Josh_Alexander
I said I would have it judged today. He knows his argument lost hence why he will not accept. When he continued to troll he lost what little respect he did have. He is a troll. He lost the chance for me to continue. If he has balls to say his argument was better we can figure the judges out ASAP.

You can't have a midway BZ be judged. It's not fair nor ethical.

Why can't you state 2 more performances to close the BZ and have jt judged. In any case, you'll have a upper starting hand.

Or don't you feel confident in winning?

quanchi112
You can't have a midway BZ be judged. It's not fair nor ethical.

Why can't you state 2 more performances to close the BZ and have jt judged. In any case, you'll have a upper starting hand.

Or don't you feel confident in winning? You has time to respond you just stopped. You should not have posted in the thread I was willing to continue it but to just troll up the actual thread disgusts me. You offended me and blew it. Move on.

FrothByte
I said I would have it judged today. He knows his argument lost hence why he will not accept. When he continued to troll he lost what little respect he did have. He is a troll. He lost the chance for me to continue. If he has balls to say his argument was better we can figure the judges out ASAP.

Nah. We actually need to agree on the judges before it can be judged, and that's never going to happen till we can agree on stips. Like I said, I'm perfectly willing to continue as long as we agree on the stips. Do you accept the challenge?

quanchi112
Nah. We actually need to agree on the judges before it can be judged, and that's never going to happen till we can agree on stips. Like I said, I'm perfectly willing to continue as long as we agree on the stips. Do you accept the challenge? The stips were fine you just quit the debate. If you want to debate someone create a thread. I am confident in my argument here. I can live with it.

Josh_Alexander
You has time to respond you just stopped. You should not have posted in the thread I was willing to continue it but to just troll up the actual thread disgusts me. You offended me and blew it. Move on.

It was Broly the one who violated your BZ, as he did mine with Nibe.

My actions were a protest to his behaviour.

In any case, Imp can delete the external members comments and impart justice.

I will likely get a warning, as he gave Broly intially when he invaded my BZ, and hopefully Broly will get banned or a final warning for BZ intrusion.

BrolyBlack
^shut up

Josh_Alexander
^shut up

I love how you are afraid of quoting me, you know I'm right .

Do you feel it? The fear? You are getting into deep waters Broly, testing Imp's patience.

quanchi112
It was Broly the one who violated your BZ, as he did mine with Nibe.

My actions were a protest to his behaviour.

In any case, Imp can delete the external members comments and impart justice.

I will likely get a warning, as he gave Broly intially when he invaded my BZ, and hopefully Broly will get banned or a final warning for BZ intrusion. Listen I gave Froth the chance to stop but he refused. I told him the consequences. He chose to ignore it.

FrothByte
Listen I gave Froth the chance to stop but he refused. I told him the consequences. He chose to ignore it.

You don't have any power to give out "consequences". The BZ was not yours alone. What you did was basically "If you don't do what I say, I'm going to cry and never speak to you again".

quanchi112
You don't have any power to give out "consequences". The BZ was not yours alone. What you did was basically "If you don't do what I say, I'm going to cry and never speak to you again". I said had you continued to post I would not participate so I have the power to re engage after a year of nothing or not. The arguments stands as is. Life is about choices you made yours I made mine.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>