Prime vs Kon-El

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
A classic match up.

http://www.figurerealm.com/userimages/customs/88000/87709-2-587ad69e82e03.jpg

What, you thought I meant someone else? stick out tongue

This exact version from Malibu, vs Reign of the Supermen Superboy.

Who wins?

leonidas
lol this is a hilariously nostalgic battle. prime was...not the greatest character ever. reminded me of captain marvel, (kid transforms into powerful hero) only prime was more immature than billy for most of his career.

the kon-el from the period your talking is a character i didn't like either. this is a tough call. i'd say prime was the stronger of the 2 (he could increase his strength if needed but it would mean he couldn't remain prime for as long) but even in that era superboy was MUCH faster. prime had some good durability showings but i recall some that weren't great. i think the tac tk here would play havoc with prime's outer shell--not impossible to see kon-el just pull it apart maybe. superboy also had some good durability showings in that time period too.

overall i'd give it to superboy more often than not, in what would be a fun battle between 2 characters i never really liked. lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.