Cassandra Nova Vs Psycho-Pirate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Senor Cage
https://i.imgur.com/wM07WV8.jpg

Vs

https://i.imgur.com/8EIB5V4.png

leonidas
an interesting battle tbh. their powers work in vastly different ways. does pp have any showings against tp, or does the mask offer protection? cassie should be able to simply possess him and gain control of the mask and its abilities unless he has showings against an uber tp that suggests otherwise. i think his power could absolutely affect her, like it would any high level tp, but in a quickdraw tp's are almost impossible to beat so i'd give it to her. there are a few things to consider for this battle though, if it became prolonged.

Senor Cage
New 52 Psycho Pirate easily beat the HIVE Queen, Hector Hammond (Onslaught level, according to Lobdell), and an amped Lois Lane (With psychic powers). Not sure if this is still in continuity, but the mask made the person omniscient.

leonidas
lolol so you want to use an omniscient pp in this one? why do i bother.... maybe this should have been psycho pirate vs superman then? or world forger maybe??

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Senor Cage
New 52 Psycho Pirate easily beat the HIVE Queen, Hector Hammond (Onslaught level, according to Lobdell), and an amped Lois Lane (With psychic powers). Not sure if this is still in continuity, but the mask made the person omniscient.

Cassandra wins then.

Senor Cage
Originally posted by leonidas
lolol so you want to use an omniscient pp in this one? why do i bother.... maybe this should have been psycho pirate vs superman then? or world forger maybe??

That was just that version. I'm not even sure that applies to current PP. However, Tom King went on record saying he's one of the most powerful beings in the DCU. Don't know. PP also has many meta powers, too. So, he might be in a different tier.

BTW, THAT Psycho-Pirate owned DCnU Superman. It took Superman, Hector, Lois, and HIVE Queen to take him down.

AlbertoJohnAvil
cass isn't beating psycho

abhilegend
Cassandra, Pirate has hardly any feats against any psychic at that level especially pre Flashpoint.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by abhilegend
Cassandra, Pirate has hardly any feats against any psychic at that level especially pre Flashpoint.

says who?

abhilegend
Says me.

AlbertoJohnAvil
How does nova counter the medusa mask?

abhilegend
She controls Pirate.

Senor Cage
Depends on who gets the first attack off first. I don't see Nova resisting Medusa's Mask.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.