Spider-Man: And The Rise of the Spider-Verse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules_2
Into the spider-verse has it's sequel

quanchi112
I was not blown away by it. I will see it eventually but it pales in comparison to the MCU.

BruceSkywalker
liked the 1st one so hopfully this one is even better

Dr Will Hatch
Loved the first one. Am excited for this.

Senor Cage
1st one was great. Hope the Cage is in the second one.

Darth Thor
Wish theyd get away from the Spider-Verse for the sequel.

And please no more Spider-Ham.

Senor Cage
Don't listen to Darth. More Spider-Ham, please! big grin

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Senor Cage
Don't listen to Darth. More Spider-Ham, please! big grin

mad

Flyattractor
Meh. Spider-Man is to much of a Soap Opera Character for my taste.

Total Pass.

Oliver Brown
Spider-Verse is a triumphant work of art that is beautiful to behold, that gets better with each additional viewing. It embraces the truly remarkable spirit that makes Spider-Man so popular and why he is so important to so many fans.

Flyattractor
This was a Fun Spidey Toon. Better then the live action stuff. Still Too much Tween Drama for me. But Mile's Dad making him say I love you from the Cop car had me lolling.

steverules_2

Flyattractor
Nic Cage was Pretty Awesome as Noir Spider-Man. ' I fight Nazis... LOTS OF NAZIS"

He should do more Voice Actor Work.

Wonder Man
A Gween is a Gweenpool is a George.

Robtard
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Wish theyd get away from the Spider-Verse for the sequel.

And please no more Spider-Ham.

You Muslims and your fear/hatred of pork...

Seriously though, overall agreed. SH was the weak link in that film.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by quanchi112
I was not blown away by it. I will see it eventually but it pales in comparison to the MCU.

Apples and oranges, my friend.

Anyway, with Disney+ coming soon, I'm sure Disney will present some great animated shows of their own. Such as the (already confirmed) What if series.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Robtard
You Muslims and your fear/hatred of pork...

laughing out loud

I actually never even thought of that regarding Spider Ham until you just mentioned it. Maybe the hate is just indoctrinated into me hmm

Rewatched this recently, and honestly if I just ignore Spider Ham, it was a pretty damn fun film.

-Pr-
You leave him alone! John Mulaney is a treasure!

Impediment
Into the Spider-Verse is, arguably, the greatest Spider-Man film ever made.

I genuinely give this film a 10/10.

Robtard
Dunno about a 10/10, but it was highly enjoyable and the scene with 40yo fat mid-life-crisis Parker crying in the shower while suited up was seriously funny.

Impediment
F*ck you, Robtard.

Robtard
Originally posted by Impediment
F*ck you, Robtard.

HeeHeeHee

Darth Thor
Oh Peter B Parker was by far the highlight.

Funny because I remember him making me facepalm in the trailers.

quanchi112
Will eventually see it but Peter Parker just does not excite me especially anything out of the MCU. The first was ok but people acted as if was even great just boggles my mind.

cdtm
Honestly, I prefer'd Toby.

Sacrilege to give him any props at all, I know, but I thought he was a really good Peter Parker, and loved the first two movies.

John Murdoch
Into the Spider-Verse is not only one of the best comic book films ever made, it was one of the best films of last year. FANTASTIC animation, the look of it was incredible. Add to that the score and original music, the voice acting, and the solid plot involving a who's who of Spidey friends and foes, and you have the best Spider-Man movie ever.

Can't wait for the sequel myself.

quanchi112
Originally posted by John Murdoch
Into the Spider-Verse is not only one of the best comic book films ever made, it was one of the best films of last year. FANTASTIC animation, the look of it was incredible. Add to that the score and original music, the voice acting, and the solid plot involving a who's who of Spidey friends and foes, and you have the best Spider-Man movie ever.

Can't wait for the sequel myself. EG eviscerates it in every conceivable level.

John Murdoch
Originally posted by quanchi112
EG eviscerates it in every conceivable level.

I certainly prefer both IW and Endgame to Spider-Verse.

Between the two-part MCU finale, Spider-Verse, Shazam!, Aquaman, and Deadpool 2, and Black Panther it's been a pretty great couple of years for comic book cinema. Ant-Man and the Wasp was solid too. That's without getting into DC's animated stuff, which has always been solid (Death of Superman and Suicide Squad: Hell to Pay).

Haven't seen Far From Home yet, though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.