Amazon Uses Children in China to make Alexa Devices

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
The Guardian

cdtm
And everyone says Amazon is evil. Job creation, people!

Bashar Teg
i haven't shopped at amazon in 2 years. f*ck amazon thumb up

ares834
I buy almost everything off Amazon. thumb up

Bashar Teg
free enterprise is a trip, aint it friend? i shop at walmart.com thumb up

Flyattractor
Awww. Poor Bashy. Can't Afford the Prime. Probably that Massive Pot Addiction.

Sad Sad Poor Bashy. No 2 Day Shipping for You!

SquallX
Is this suppose to be a surprise? Everyone knows big company from the US does this.

Surtur
The solution is to get Colin Kaepernick to do ads for the devices.

He got folk to forget about Nike using sweatshops, etc.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Flyattractor
ME LIKE DRUGS!!!

ETC

Flyattractor
Originally posted by SquallX
Is this suppose to be a surprise? Everyone knows big company from the US does this.

But the Amazon Owner (Beejeebibeezoo?) is a Big Leftist Hippy? Its OK when they Enslave Children and be horribly racist...right?

AMAZON WON'T SHIP ME MY 34 Crates of CBD Oil and 65 Cases of Visine cause my Credit Card Bounced....I AM A HUGE POT ADDICT!!!!!!!!!! WWWWAAAAHHH I GOTTA BE HIGH TO GET THRU LIFE!!!!!!!!!
ETC

Seek Help Bashy.

ArtificialGlory
I am shocked.

jaden_2.0
Totally worth it so long as Bezos gets his spaceship.

Aaaahhh Capitalism.

dadudemon
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
The Guardian

I read about this. Seems bad.

Not sure how to address this or react.

I heard a news segment on NPR (a slight left-leaning news source) did one on Foxconn and the Chinese workers are very grateful for the work and pay. They went into details about how much better everything is with a ton of work available that wouldn't be there at all without Apple's needs.

One of the people interviewed was eloquent enough to explain her life before and the lives of others before.

Here's is the choice these poor working-class people had:

1. Before Apple (and places like Amazon) - nothing. Absolutely nothing but farming and city-street life.

2. After Apple (and places like Amazon) - a job that pays extremely well compared to what is available, benefits that didn't exist (even if shitty by our standards), and options to work their way up with perfect work records.

So they went from zero opportunities to having a ton of money (relatively). It's hard to then sit on my high-western-horse and want to take this away from them. They want these jobs desperately and they think us bleeding heart westerners are assholes for wanting to take away their jobs and only opportunity to get ahead in their lives.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by jaden_2.0

Aaaahhh Capitalism.

I want his dick pics to get leaked.

Surtur

Aaaahhh Capitalism.

Who are we to deny him a spaceship? Space needs more ships.

Flyattractor
There are many People that need Spaceships. The Earth will be a better place if they get them.

SquallX

Aaaahhh Capitalism.

That has nothing to do with Capitalism, but everything to do with a greedy individual.

Flyattractor
Does Bezo's claim to be a Capitalist?

Robtard
Originally posted by SquallX
That has nothing to do with Capitalism, but everything to do with a greedy individual.

The market will sort it out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.