Jeffrey Epstein dead by suicide

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Surtur
https://nypost.com/2019/08/10/convicted-pedophile-jeffrey-epstein-dead/

Awful.

eThneoLgrRnae
I think I need a tissue.

BrolyBlack
How did Epstein manage to hang himself while on suicide watch and being so high profile?

Silent Master
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
I think I need a tissue.

Was that pun intended?

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Silent Master
Was that pun intended?

Huh? No, I wasn't trying to make any pun. I was being sarcastic in how "so very broken up" I am over this news.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
How did Epstein manage to hang himself while on suicide watch and being so high profile? thumb up Agreed, he probably didn't.

jaden_2.0
I'm sure his suicide was entirely consensual.

-Pr-
Yeah, the timing just seems really, really off.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Putinbot1
thumb up Agreed, he probably didn't.

thumb up

Surtur
So who did it then?

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by Surtur
So who did it then?

Stringer Bell.

cdtm
Originally posted by -Pr-
Yeah, the timing just seems really, really off.

Agreed.

Didn't he try and kill him self before, though? The prison was supposed to have him under 24/7 watch, there should have been camera's on him at all times. The prison will have some questions to answer.

Putinbot1
So who did it then? To be honest Surt, Prison guards hate paedos worldwide. In Epsteins case he knew a lot about a lot of people, he was friends with Prince Andrew, Prince Philip, The Clinton's, Trump, you name the powerful person, he knew them. He was very like Jimmy Savile in that respect and of course where Savile had millions, Epstein had Billions.

cdtm
thumb up Agreed, he probably didn't.

Let's say it isn't suicide. Does this kind of thing probably happen because, **** the sex offender?

Or does it happen to shut him up, and avoid dragging others down with him?

Putinbot1
Originally posted by cdtm
Let's say it isn't suicide. Does this kind of thing probably happen because, **** the sex offender?

Or does it happen to shut him up, and avoid dragging others down with him? see post above you mate.

BrolyBlack
People around Prince Phillip and the Clintons have odd way of dying in unusual circumstances.

This was no doubt a murder. Im glad he's gone, but all this does it let off the people he was involved in.

cdtm
see post above you mate.

So you're saying guards could've been easily bribed, because who would, protect a pedo?

I suppose so. But if I'm responsible for offing a guy on suicide watch, it would take a LOT of money, up front, and a way out of the country to a nice place with no extradition treaty. I mean, you're kind of suspect number one, given the circumstances.

Unless these rich mofo's managed to pay off EVERYONE who would remotely investigate this.

Putinbot1
So you're saying guards could've been easily bribed, because who would, protect a pedo?

I suppose so. But if I'm responsible for offing a guy on suicide watch, it would take a LOT of money, up front, and a way out of the country to a nice place with no extradition treaty. I mean, you're kind of suspect number one, given the circumstances.

Unless these rich mofo's managed to pay off EVERYONE who would remotely investigate this. Protection can come from on high mate and will.

Bashar Teg
i'm sure many high profile sexual assaulters are sighing with relief today

Originally posted by jaden_2.0
I'm sure his suicide was entirely consensual.
laughing out loud

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
i'm sure many high profile sexual assaulters are sighing with relief today

laughing out loud missed that, thanks for highlighting laughing

Putinbot1
Then of course if he did want to top himself, I'm sure he could find a way to pay too.

cdtm
Reminds me of that Castro serial abductor, who kidnapped three girls and abused them for ten years. He was in solitary, too, and supposedly hung himself.

He was a school bus driver though, so I doubt he bribed anyone to do it. Could totally see them doing that job for free.

BrolyBlack

Unless these rich mofo's managed to pay off EVERYONE who would remotely investigate this.

Or they were paid to look away and a shoelace dropped in the cell

Putinbot1
Or they were paid to look away and a shoelace dropped in the cell thumb up Agreed again

Raptor22

Or does it happen to shut him up, and avoid dragging others down with him? yes

Surtur
To be honest Surt, Prison guards hate paedos worldwide. In Epsteins case he knew a lot about a lot of people, he was friends with Prince Andrew, Prince Philip, The Clinton's, Trump, you name the powerful person, he knew them. He was very like Jimmy Savile in that respect and of course where Savile had millions, Epstein had Billions.

I don't believe for a single second that a prison guard, on his own, would decide to kill such a high profile prisoner just because he doesn't like pedos. I could see another prisoner killing him, but he wasn't in with any other prisoners.

If this wasn't suicide there is more to this than an angry prison guard.

roughrider
Sounds like a confession of guilt by Mr. Epstein. He knew the truth was finally going to come out.

eThneoLgrRnae
Apparently, one of the cameras that were supposed to be monitoring him conveniently "malfunctioned."

Also, psycho Joe Scarborough (from crazy conspiracy theory tv MSNBC) of all people (the dude who had a dead body discovered in his office) is claiming Russia had something to do with this lmfao. laughing out loud

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack

eThneoLgrRnae
Broly: of course the Clintons had absolutely zero to do with it. They are both such fine, upstanding people who would never harm a fly. They're both saints. laughing out loud

I mean, it's not like they had some kind of a huge trail of bodies of people who died very suspicious deaths behind them already is it? Oh, wait... nevermind lol.

BrolyBlack
Prince Phillip is now implicated

eThneoLgrRnae
Dead men tell no tales:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_VpaUGdy7U

Some people commenting in comment section under video say that there will be another mass shooting soon or some other kind of red flag event to deflect our attention away from this.

Dr Will Hatch
Epstein died as he lived, by having people look the other way.

BrolyBlack

playa1258
This world is beyond ****ed.

cdtm
Switzerland seems to be doing ok. The UK or Canada doesn't really have the same problems we do, in terms of excess and corruption.

I think our country has been under a coup since long before we were born, and the Trumps and Epstein's predecessors initiated it. The big businessmen got caught trying to do with very thing in the 1920's, including heads of big auto, big industry, you name it. Smedley Butler, a warmonger retired general Conservative, claims he was approached to lead this coup. He refused and outed them.

Do you really think those types would give up on any venture? They likely failed and kept trying, until they succeeded, or their failure was a cover story, and it actually did happen without a hitch.

eThneoLgrRnae
UK and Canada have their own problems. Like people getting arrested for "hate speech" or "misgendering" someone, for example. We still at least have the right to free speech and we still have our 2nd amendment thank God.

Also LOL if you truly think the british and canadian governments aren't suffering from corruption.

Dr Will Hatch
I'm happy this guy is dead, but now a lot of other very bad people are off the hook for their crimes. He was obviously murdered to prevent him from squealing. Where's Batman when you NEED him?

Flyattractor
I am gonna run with the "The Clinton's Murdered Him" cause they do have experience with this type of thing.

Surtur
People can try to blame Russia but the fact is recent documents about Epstein came out not too long ago and they pointed the finger at...prominent democrats.

Like George Mitchelle, former Senate Majority leader and Bill Richardson, former governor of New Mexico.

Also has women admitting there is zero proof for any of the accusations against Alan Dershowitz. So that shit about him is purely fee fee based.

But yeah...something something Russia.

Flyattractor
I am liking the "HE IS DEAD WE CAN CLOSE THE INVESTIGATION NOW" BS the Loony Left is Pushing.

I can see it happening but I sitll Lolz at it!

Mindship
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
I'm sure his suicide was entirely consensual. Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
Epstein died as he lived, by having people look the other way.

Gold.

cdtm
UK and Canada have their own problems. Like people getting arrested for "hate speech" or "misgendering" someone, for example. We still at least have the right to free speech and we still have our 2nd amendment thank God.

Also LOL if you truly think the british and canadian governments aren't suffering from corruption.

Not like the US.

We spend six times on health care per person, yet have a basic safety net and unaffordable care that lacks transparency.

Our corruption happens to the tune of billions, and is in every major industry. Our representative democracy is a sham, the media is propaganda machines, the DoD, CIA, FBI, and IRS are glorified mobsters. I mean, that Smedley Butler I mentioned outright admitted his job was to act as high class muscle for corporate interests.

Rule of law? Judge's seem to make it up as they go. The rule is whatever a judge says it is.

Other countries problems simply don't compare.

Putinbot1
Not like the US.

We spend six times on health care per person, yet have a basic safety net and unaffordable care that lacks transparency.

Our corruption happens to the tune of billions, and is in every major industry. Our representative democracy is a sham, the media is propaganda machines, the DoD, CIA, FBI, and IRS are glorified mobsters. I mean, that Smedley Butler I mentioned outright admitted his job was to act as high class muscle for corporate interests.

Rule of law? Judge's seem to make it up as they go. The rule is whatever a judge says it is.

Other countries problems simply don't compare. thumb up True enough

eThneoLgrRnae
Not like the US.

Other countries problems simply don't compare.

LOL. You're seriously misinformed if you think european countries are better off than we are right now. Merkell is destroying Europe and our economy is the envy of the world right now. And free speech is a pretty damn big issue, imo. I'm thankful I live in a country where I can say whatever the hell I want as long as I'm not threatening anyone. And, as I said, we can still protect ourselves because we still have our 2nd amendment rights (that fact alone makes us better than all tyhe other nations) so no, Canada, UK, and other european countries are not better off than we are and never will be. thumb up

Putinbot1
LOL. You're seriously misinformed if you think european countries are better off than we are right now. Merkell is destroying Europe and our economy is the envy of the world right now. And free speech is a pretty damn big issue, imo. I'm thankful I live in a country where I can say whatever the hell I want as long as I'm not threatening anyone. And, as I said, we can still protect ourselves because we still have our 2nd amendment rights (that fact alone makes us better than all tyhe other nations) so no, Canada, UK, and other european countries are not better off than we are and never will be. thumb up Your murder rates are worse than third world countries...

eThneoLgrRnae
^jealous of America little brit.

It's ok, bud. We americans know our country is far superior to yours. smile

gold slorg
Your murder rates are worse than third world countries...

up lol

Putinbot1
^jealous of America little brit. Sacre bleu, merd

gold slorg
^jealous of America little brit.

tbh, with Whirly's qualifications and whatnot, he could choose any country he wants for residency, so jealousy just doesn't fit the picture

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by gold slorg
tbh, with Whirly's qualifications and whatnot, he could choose any country he wants for residency, so jealousy just doesn't fit the picture

Nah, I don't buy that. It's obvious from so many of his anti-USA threads that he is very jealous of our great nation...

...and honestly, who can blame him, ya know? wink

Putinbot1
Nah, I don't buy that. It's obvious from so many of his anti-USA threads that he is very jealous of our great nation...

...and honestly, who can blame him, ya know? wink merd

shiv
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
I'm happy this guy is dead, but now a lot of other very bad people are off the hook for their crimes. He was obviously murdered to prevent him from squealing. Where's Batman when you NEED him?

ikr

Most obvious assisted suicide ever.

And boy is it a real loud message.

Flyattractor
Nah. I am sure that Security Cam just happening to Malfunc at just the right time and Epistein knowing to commit the Suicide at Right that Time!

Surtur
And let us be clear too: politicians have weighed in on this with conspiracies, the media has as well, but if Trump does? We'll see an unhinged meltdown.

Surtur
It's being said he was not on suicide watch and had recently been taken off of it.

SquallX

eThneoLgrRnae
merd

It's soooo obvious that you're so jealous of America. It's ok to admit it, bro.

Putinbot1

BrolyBlack

samhain
Kinda hope they ran a train on him. In all seriousness though, there should probably be a question mark at the end of the thread title.

rudester
Sad ending to this story. Most likely he was killed but who is to say, most men of power abuse that power. A lot of wealthy men wanted him dead and maybe this is for the best.

cdtm
Now they're saying he was taken off suicide watxh.

For some reason.

This just sounds worse rhe more they try and explain it. Mafia snitch's under heavy guard were usually whacked after their detail was recalled for "unknown reasons".

SquallX

roughrider
And, as I said, we can still protect ourselves because we still have our 2nd amendment rights (that fact alone makes us better than all tyhe other nations) so no, Canada, UK, and other european countries are not better off than we are and never will be. thumb up

Bowling For Columbine put it so simply: 'If more gun ownership equaled public safety, then America would be the safest country on Earth. It isn't; it's the opposite.'

Like it was said before, America's homicide rate is shocking among western nations.

Even if Canada equalized it's population to the same amount of America's population, your annual gun homicide rate would still be several times greater than ours. I mean , we play the same violent videogames and watch the same movies and TV with gunplay as you do (and yet, I've never been interested in owning a gun), yet at best we get a mass murder shooting incident once a generation or so, while you seem to get one every month. Japan has the most violent, perverse cinema in the world, has twice out population, yet has less than half of our homicide rate. Politicians currently blaming pop culture for making these shootings happen are barking up the wrong tree.

I was younger when Columbine happened, and actually thought it would lead to change. But now I just throw up my hands and roll my eyes when the American media and NRA find another angle to excuse a mass shooting.

eThneoLgrRnae
Fact is, us having a 2nd amendment to protect ourselves makes us unique among all nations and I, for one, am very thankful we have such a right. I would not ever wanna give up that fundamental right to instead go and live anywhere else on the entire planet.

In short, I am very grateful for being an american citizen and the 2nd amendment is just one reason for it (though a major one).

cdtm
Originally posted by roughrider
Bowling For Columbine put it so simply: 'If more gun ownership equaled public safety, then America would be the safest country on Earth. It isn't; it's the opposite.'

Like it was said before, America's homicide rate is shocking among western nations.

Even if Canada equalized it's population to the same amount of America's population, your annual gun homicide rate would still be several times greater than ours. I mean , we play the same violent videogames and watch the same movies and TV with gunplay as you do (and yet, I've never been interested in owning a gun), yet at best we get a mass murder shooting incident once a generation or so, while you seem to get one every month. Japan has the most violent, perverse cinema in the world, has twice out population, yet has less than half of our homicide rate. Politicians currently blaming pop culture for making these shootings happen are barking up the wrong tree.

I was younger when Columbine happened, and actually thought it would lead to change. But now I just throw up my hands and roll my eyes when the American media and NRA find another angle to excuse a mass shooting.

A lot of those rates are gang related, and suicides.

The Crips and Bloods fight it out here, not in Canada.

dadudemon
A lot of those rates are gang related, and suicides.

The Crips and Bloods fight it out here, not in Canada.

We only need to go back in history to pre-Civil Rights Movement to find better education and socio-economic outcomes for our black citizens.

I've posted about this, before: we liberated black people, gave them all the benefits, but took none of the responsibility for it.

Sure, Jim Crow laws were bad. But breaking up the black family was the worst thing America has done in its history. Now black people die in the millions every year through abortions and black-on-black violence.

Why don't democrats talk about their black-genocide campaign? Why don't they Democrats talk about breaking up the black family unit to make it much harder for them to experience socio-economic mobility?

Sorry, black people are not animals. They are not dumb. They are not incapable. They are not "lesser." Black Americans are Great. They are Smart. They are naturally Talented. And they can Succeed. Throwing money at them does not solve the underlying problem of a toxic subculture that infests the entire nation.

The thing a Democrat doesn't want a black man to know the most is that a black man doesn't need the Democratic Party to succeed and that they can end the cycle of poverty and violence without the Democratic Party.

Also, I wonder how much better the black community would be with universal healthcare? F*ck the GOP for ruining healthcare and keeping it ruined.

BrolyBlack
Ex Inmate at facility says there was absolutely no way for him to kill himself

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7346373/amp/Inmate-spent-months-Epsteins-prison-block-says-no-way-kill-himself.html?__twitter_impression=true

eThneoLgrRnae
Dead men tell no tales:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_VpaUGdy7U

Some people commenting in comment section under video say that there will be another mass shooting soon or some other kind of red flag event to deflect our attention away from this.

Well, what do ya know... they were proven right... shocker. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I'm sure the shooting in Philadelphia will divert people's attention away from his suspicious death. The left-wing media, in particular, won't be able to help themselves from talking non-stop about more gun control now. How convenient the timing of this shooting is for those who want people not focusing on Epstein's suspicious death.

Surtur
Trigger warning, Tim Pool video:

Epstein Had Broken Bones In Neck, Journalist Warned To Drop Story... WHATS HAPPENING??!

ZdXO84TdWD0

Robtard
What is the method noted as Epstein's suicide? If he hanged himself, that could account for the broken bones in his neck.

Love how Trump's still trying to do everything to shift the focus away from his own and many Epstein connections.

You know who's not sweating over Epstein's death?

https://media2.s-nbcnews.com/j/newscms/2017_06/1893536/170207-barack-obama-kitesurfing-03-741a_bd8a81b6f18280e406354365c30a3c24.fit-760w.jpg

^ This guy :0

BrolyBlack
And CNN is doing everything they can to not report on this, why? Because they know Trump isnt connected to this in the slightest and they know the Clintons are, if they had any credible intel Trump was a child rapist they this would be bigger than Mueller coverage, the reason it isnt, is because he is not, and the Clintons are, and they know it.

Also Trump threw Epstein out of Maralago like 15 years ago, do better Rob.

Robtard
So a combo of the ClintonBodyCount and Pizzagate. Nice, I like combos.

Trump brags about being a sexual predator, thought Epstein was a "terrific guy!", partied with him many a time and Epstein recruited girls out of Mar-A-Lago, this is why Trump's been doing everything to shift the attention to Clinton and away from his own shady Epstein connections.

BrolyBlack
I edited and added *not

Also please address my points before shifting goalpostssmile

Robtard
Apply the same logic to Fox, Breitbart, TheDailyWire and other Rightwing news with the Clinton angle. If they had credible info that the Clinton's ran and/or partook in a pedo-ring, it'd be front page and the breaking news.

If the Bill and/or Hillary had anything to do with Epstein's pedo-ring, I want them to go down in flames and hopefully sent to prison, not cushy we're-rich-and-connected-prison, but prison-prison. I'm not going to defend them like Trumpers often blanket-defend Trump.

BrolyBlack
Have you actually sourced checked that to see if those outlets didnt run anything about it?

Robtard
I know if there was solid proof the Clintons had a pedo-ring or similar, it'd be all over the news, Left and Right.

BrolyBlack
Ok so it goes both ways, but you keep saying Trump is a pedo, and I keep saying Bill is a pedo, neither of us has solid proof, so why dont we stop saying that.

Robtard
Yes, that was my point when I said you should "Apply the same logic..."

Trump should stop making it an issue by spreading conspiracy theories, it only draws attention to himself and his own questionable Epstein connections.

BrolyBlack
Bill is on record to going to that island. We all know he went.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard

Trump should stop making it an issue by spreading conspiracy theories, it only draws attention to himself and his own questionable Epstein connections.

And of course people in the media need to stop sharing conspiracies about Trump too.

Surtur
Bill is on record to going to that island. We all know he went.

Lol have you seen this:

Epstein had bizarre painting of Bill Clinton in dress, heels in townhouse

laughing

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Robtard

Trump knows that he had nothingh to do with his death so he doesn't mind putting out what you foolishly refer to as "crazy conspiracy theories." If you truly think Epstein committed suicide then you're even more naive than I thought you were. You'll believe any of the shit they feed you want you?

Surtur
The painting Epstein had:

https://i.imgur.com/DCE8YSd.jpg

*smh*

https://i.imgur.com/EgrhcsW.jpg

BrolyBlack
So the guy had broken bones in his neck. Forensic experts are suing these are signs of a homicide.

Flyattractor
Nah it Was Suicide. Epstein just hanged him self after getting some guy to make a noose with his hands.

Surtur
BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein Autopsy Results Find Suicide By Hanging

eThneoLgrRnae
BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein Autopsy Results Find Suicide By Hanging

still not buying it.

Surtur
Jeffrey Epstein signed will 2 days before suicide, report says

Intriguing!

quanchi112
Jeffrey Epstein signed will 2 days before suicide, report says

Intriguing! Maybe he knew he was going to do it you moron.

Surtur
Triggered by the word "Intriguing!" smile

eThneoLgrRnae
@little quanny: ....or perhaps he knew or had a strong suspicion that his life was in extreme danger of being ended by someone else, moron.

quanchi112
Triggered by the word "Intriguing!" smile Yes, you are.

quanchi112
@little quanny: ....or perhaps he knew or had a strong suspicion that his life was in extreme danger of being ended by someone else, moron. So a guard said you better get your will ready I am getting you in a few days.

laughing out loud

Surtur
@little quanny: ....or perhaps he knew or had a strong suspicion that his life was in extreme danger of being ended by someone else, moron.

Lol u gotta love how I can trigger people here over a word smile

quanchi112
Lol u gotta love how I can trigger people here over a word smile You have two days before I murder you. Get your affairs in order.

Surtur
Imagine being so triggered over words on the internet you threaten to murder someone.

NemeBro
https://66.media.tumblr.com/431e221e56bdd9f8cc262ac5b97f6b3b/ab811581d053f52a-eb/s640x960/40f7fdd23c5d399b0be8bcd53bea3d25df67f22b.png

quanchi112
Imagine being so triggered over words on the internet you threaten to murder someone. You are weird.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.