imperiex vs mordru

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
a stumper. thumb up

abhilegend
One Imperiex PROBE stalemated Mordru, Universo and entire LOSH.

So....

leonidas
yeah, i'd forgotten all about that. still, that abc logic makes the power gap between these 2 seem....EXTREMELY extreme. far greater than other mordru showings would point to, imo.

abhilegend
Originally posted by leonidas
yeah, i'd forgotten all about that. still, that abc logic makes the power gap between these 2 seem....EXTREMELY extreme. far greater than other mordru showings would point to, imo.
Or the probes were that powerful.

leonidas
that implication is....not one i would make. that would make hp dd and owaw superman>>>mordru, and >>>legion.... that doesn't seem quite right based on previous mordru discussions. tbh i'm not sure what to make of the probes and that showing. doesn't seem to fit with what superman and dd were doing, but....whatever. not really arguing here, just saying the consistency is really hard to reconcile.

abhilegend
that implication is....not one i would make. that would make hp dd and owaw superman>>>mordru, and >>>legion.... that doesn't seem quite right based on previous mordru discussions. tbh i'm not sure what to make of the probes and that showing. doesn't seem to fit with what superman and dd were doing, but....whatever. not really arguing here, just saying the consistency is really hard to reconcile.
I'm not sure what you think happened, it's not the only instance. For example, later holograms from Warworld were beating entire LOSH.

https://readcomiconline.to/Comic/The-Legion/Issue-12?id=81835

A simple drone from Warworld broke the force field sorrounding Earth apart when entire LOSH couldn't even make a ripple in it.

Superman was ripping apart these Brainiac drones like taffy in OWAW.

leonidas
so you agree hp dd and oww superman>>>mordru + legion?

Diesldude
so you agree hp dd and oww superman>>>mordru + legion? not speaking for Abhi, but yeah shows you that OWW superman and BP DS were just that powerful.

leonidas
bp ds? anyway, i'm fine with that. in the past i've been told mordru is a universal level power though. i've never bought that--at all--but it's been put out there.

we also have recent depictions of the lords of order wiping out dimensions with relative ease, and portions of mordru's power being enough (with the stone) to wipe out the lords of order. and given some of mordru's other feats, the probe showing....isn't a good one. i mean, weren't the probes killed by detonating a nuclear engine that black lightning channeled or something? i can't remember exactly but i thought so.

anyway, mordru<<<1 probe seems....odd to me, but i'm def ok with it. thumb up

Diesldude

abhilegend
so you agree hp dd and oww superman>>>mordru + legion?
Why am I getting Flashes of carver here?

leonidas

abhilegend

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.