Who Killed Epstein

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Poll

Be kind and say what way you voted and what made you vote that way.

dadudemon
I don't think any are truly correct.

I think there is a possibility that he is still alive. And I think it is possible that it was another group that killed him if he is dead (not the Clintons or Royal Family - another billionaire possibly). And I also think it is possible that he killed himself.

BrolyBlack

dadudemon

cdtm
Epstein.

His days were numbered the moment he chose his lifestyle and inner circle. Evil corrupt emperor's tend to live very well, then die brutally.

NemeBro
I did.

Surtur
I can't figure out why this dipshit didn't just go to some country with no extradition when he had the chance.

cdtm
You get homesick.

That, or he was tricked, like the Israeli whistleblower who was taken in by a beautiful woman, and kidnapped back to his country.

eThneoLgrRnae
I suspect the Clintons played some role in it but I couldn't vote on your poll. More technical problems again. Just know that the poll should now say 5 votes for the Clintons now instead of only 4.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Surtur
I can't figure out why this dipshit didn't just go to some country with no extradition when he had the chance.

How did they get him on his own island is my question. Show up in a boat and arrest him?

Surtur
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
How did they get him on his own island is my question. Show up in a boat and arrest him?

He willingly came back here didn't he?

BrolyBlack

Adam_PoE
Conspiracy theories are stupid. Prosecutors had him dead to rights, and he was going to spend the rest of his life behind bars as a child molestor in a big boy federal prison. He did not like the prospect of that, and waited for the right opportunity to take the coward's way out. Period.

All of his associates were documented in his previous conviction, and those cases are already set to proceed without him, so murdering him stops nothing.

This is just more stupidity from QAnon retards.

BrolyBlack
But how did he hang himself.

carthage
Further proving how much of a retard you are by even implying Clinton killed him 😂

BrolyBlack

rudester
Poor poopsy

Surtur
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Conspiracy theories are stupid. Prosecutors had him dead to rights, and he was going to spend the rest of his life behind bars as a child molestor in a big boy federal prison. He did not like the prospect of that, and waited for the right opportunity to take the coward's way out. Period.

All of his associates were documented in his previous conviction, and those cases are already set to proceed without him, so murdering him stops nothing.

This is just more stupidity from QAnon retards.

Qanon retards somehow must have forced leftists in the media to also spread conspiracy theorists about Epstein's death. They sure are powerful.

Emperordmb
I don't think it was the Clintons tbh

Still this seems kinda sketchy. Like I'm not one to make conspiracy theories, but this seems sketchy.

Surtur
https://i.imgur.com/PcjTmtN.png

Putinbot1
Option Trump ommitted?

Silent Master
Do you really think that moron could arrange something like this?

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Silent Master
Do you really think that moron could arrange something like this? ahh, you got me, concession granted laughing

Robtard
Rumors are that the woman who accused Trump of raping her when she was 15 at a party for very high-end wealth people, it's one of the many incidents Epstein recording the details in his rape diary.

BrolyBlack

Robtard
Please stop with the lazy strawmen, BB. Epstein apparently kept a diary of his and his friends' many sexual rapecapades; there's a rumor that the alleged incident is documented in the Epstein diary. If so, this woman will have grounds to reopen her case against Trump. We will have to wait and see, I don't personally know.

Why this sounds beyond believable to Trumpers when they fully believed that Clinton was running a pedophile ring in the basement of a Pizza Parlor that has no real basement to begin with, well, it's kinda odd.

Surtur
I think it was a super small minority of people who believed in pizza gate.

dadudemon
Yeah, even reddit was posting stuff about his "suicide" being fishy.

This is one thing Conservatives and Progressives can agree on: his suicide is suspicious as hell.

BrolyBlack
"Apparently" A few things have to be true for your statement to be correct.

First, the diary has to be true, and needs to be in evidence, once that is true and confirmed, then it has to be confirmed Trump is in that diary. If thats true, then you have to take the word of a pedofile.

I never supported Pizzagate, and I challenge you to find proof I didthumb up

Also if Epstein did have dirt on the president, then he would have spilled those beans as fast as he could of.

Robtard
Yes, I noted that. We'll have to wait and see. Maybe this is why Trump was sweating so profusely in his recent CNN interview.

You people did believe pizzagate, just like you believed all the wikileaks about Clinton engaging in blood orgies and semen-cake eating parties. Not going to go dumpster diving for it, cos what's the point.

Silent Master
If the diary does exist, what are the odds that Bill is also mentioned?

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack
*believe

Surtur
I don't recall anyone here pushing pizza gate.

Robtard
Originally posted by Silent Master
If the diary does exist, what are the odds that Bill is also mentioned?

There seemingly is a record Epstein kept, call it a diary or whatever, doesn't matter.

I'd guess there's a 94% chance Bill Clinton is mentioned in it.

Flyattractor
Fun Epstein Facts!!!!!!

qr7WFZoMRSg

SquallX
Originally posted by Surtur
https://i.imgur.com/PcjTmtN.png

I stated singing the song in my head the second I saw the pic.

Robtard

Putinbot1

Flyattractor
Can a Mod Resize that Please. Geez. Robbie.

You really can't do any better then this?

You act like You have Actual Photographic Evidence of "TRUE FRIENDSHIP".

Well You don't cause this pic. It Don't DO It!

Robtard
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Bingo!

I resized that atrocious pic, you should too.

Expect more of the same from Trump, anything to deflect away from his own Epstein-connection.

Wouldn't be surprised if Mar-A-Lago turns out to be one of Epstein's main young girl harvesting spots.

Flyattractor
Robbie is Really Wishing Hard right now.

Putinbot1

Flyattractor
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/wp-content/uploads/epstein-bill-clinton-1200x630.jpg

Bingo Pt 2?

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Flyattractor
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/wp-content/uploads/epstein-bill-clinton-1200x630.jpg

Bingo Pt 2? All in it together

Flyattractor
Speaking of that.. How that Houseboy of yours getting on?

:P

Putinbot1
Bingo! too late to resize Rob.

Flyattractor
Yeah. That 10 minute Edit Rule kinda sucks.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Speaking of that.. How that Houseboy of yours getting on?

:P I have a chef too now. Cooks continental and African food. His pancakes are superb.

BackFire
Neme did.

dadudemon
I have a chef too now. Cooks continental and African food. His pancakes are superb.

I love pancakes. I truly need to visit now that you have a chef.

Robtard
All in it together

Except of course when Clinton was asked about his friendship with Epstein, he went something like "we were friends, but I had no idea he was doing what he's been accused of." Granted, I wouldn't be surprised if this is a lie.

While Trump did a 180* and went something like "barely knew the man; I was never a fan of his." When they clearly were friends at one point and Trump did like him.

Do you think anything will happen to the nonce Prince Andrew if Epstein's diary tags him in it?

Flyattractor
Yeah, Cause Bill NEVER got Caught Lying or Cheating or nuffem....

cdtm
What the hell happened to this thread? Scroll to the right to see video.
The real Canadian lawyer weighs in.

He reps a few names in this one. Interesting names, like... Tim Pool.

Funny that.

kS4dV9MTF5c

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.