Aw, look what Princess trump said

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CroftAlice
https://www.rawstory.com/2019/08/ivanka-scorched-after-wishing-muslims-a-happy-eid-al-adha-as-long-as-they-stay-out-of-america-right/

Surtur
Her crime is *flips through notes* hoping Muslims enjoy a holiday.

Awful. You hold her down and I'll punch her in the chest. This can't stand.

SquallX
Wow! Who the hell cares!

Bashar Teg
lol check out daddy's little cum-sock pretending to have a soul

quanchi112
Originally posted by SquallX
Wow! Who the hell cares! You are awful.

shiv
Bless her heart.

She did good.

Eternal Idol
I think Ivanka generally means well, but suffers from having an absolute c*nt for a father, as well as a shady f*ck for a husband.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
lol check out daddy's little cum-sock pretending to have a soul

Bashy So Wants to Suck that Sock!

Originally posted by Eternal Idol
I think Ivanka generally means well, but suffers from having an absolute c*nt for a father, as well as a shady f*ck for a husband.

Somebody has Daddy Issues ..Huh Et?!

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Bashy So Wants to Suck that Sock!

Somebody has Daddy Issues ..Huh Et?!
Yeah, Ivanka does. Even if she disagrees with the shit he does or says, she'll never come out and say it. She's getting more shit for being complicit with her dad's bullshit than she is for anything terrible she's ever done.

I actually felt a little bad for her when video of her being ignored by world leaders surfaced.

Flyattractor
OH I am Sure She does. You keep Projecting those Feelings.

Try not to leave to many stains when you PROJECT!

CroftAlice
OH I am Sure She does. You keep Projecting those Feelings.

Try not to leave to many stains when you PROJECT!

^this

Surtur
I don't find Ivanka necessarily innocent, it's just not everything she says is cause for meltdown. The same goes for her dad.

At this point if Trump wished his youngest son "Happy Birthday" he'd be lambasted with "BUT WHAT ABOUT THE BIRTHDAYS OF THE MIGRANT KIDS?!?!".

dadudemon

Fair. thumb up

SquallX

Flyattractor
It Breaks Quanchilinoos heart that Trump is Richer Then Him... And Quanchiclcli saw Endgame More Times then Trump.

Life Just Aint Fair!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by Surtur
I don't find Ivanka necessarily innocent, it's just not everything she says is cause for meltdown. The same goes for her dad.

At this point if Trump wished his youngest son "Happy Birthday" he'd be lambasted with "BUT WHAT ABOUT THE BIRTHDAYS OF THE MIGRANT KIDS?!?!".
Well yeah, because he's an assh*le living in a bubble and he doesn't give a f*ck about who suffers because of his actions.

Ivanka, meanwhile, is likely trying to juggle being a fairly decent person with being supportive of her dickhead father.

SquallX
Well yeah, because he's an assh*le living in a bubble and he doesn't give a f*ck about who suffers because of his actions.

Ivanka, meanwhile, is likely trying to juggle being a fairly decent person with being supportive of her dickhead father.

Those it applies only to Trump, or politicians as a whole?

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by SquallX
Those it applies only to Trump, or politicians as a whole?
I'd hate to generalize with a blanket statement. I'd say the same about Joe Biden. Many politicians would likely fit into that category, though not all.

Flyattractor

And You can Prove this Bubble Theory HOW exactly?

SquallX

Eternal Idol

Eternal Idol
And You can Prove this Bubble Theory HOW exactly?

Are you seriously asking me to provide evidence of Trump being a delusional, self-absorbed assh*le?

laughing out loud

Putinbot1
Are you seriously asking me to provide evidence of Trump being a delusional, self-absorbed assh*le?

laughing out loud https://www.theguardian.com/culture/2019/aug/12/celebrities-meeting-trump-stories-woody-harrelson

Eternal Idol

SquallX

Flyattractor

Robtard
The reason Trump acts like everyday is 'Bring Your Daughter to Work Day' in his admin, is because he's expecting and prepping Ivanka to run for POTUS in the near future.

Trumpers are ecstatic over the possibility of a Trump dynasty.

https://i.imgur.com/av69ZQK.jpg

Notice how all the other world leaders didn't bring their kids along to work...

Flyattractor
Wow! Robbie is really Crusty Balling it that it is His Political Leaders that HUNG with a Guy who LITERALLY OWNED A PEDOPHILE ISLAND!

A LITERAL PEDOPHILE ISLAND!!!!!

The Left are TRUE EVIL PEOPLE!

Go To Pedophile Hell Robbie!

Putinbot1
Wow! Robbie is really Crusty Balling it that it is His Political Leaders that HUNG with a Guy who LITERALLY OWNED A PEDOPHILE ISLAND!

A LITERAL PEDOPHILE ISLAND!!!!!

The Left are TRUE EVIL PEOPLE!

Go To Pedophile Hell Robbie! Fly you know Trump was his friend too, and has gone on record calling Epstein a good guy?

Flyattractor
Not near as Big a "Friend" as Bill Clinton or the Hollywood Elite.

Trump also cut Ties with Epstien and wouldn't allow the freak anywhere near certain events.

And that was Before He started running for Prez.

The Left needs to Fess Up to their Association with a KNOWN PEDOPHILE and just Admit they are ok with what He was doing.

Stop the Deflection onto "DER TRUMP!"

eThneoLgrRnae
Not near as Big a "Friend" as Bill Clinton or the Hollywood Elite.

Trump also cut Ties with Epstien and wouldn't allow the freak anywhere near certain events.

And that was Before He started running for Prez.

The Left needs to Fess Up to their Association with a KNOWN PEDOPHILE and just Admit they are ok with what He was doing.

Stop the Deflection onto "DER TRUMP!"

"Bingo."

100% spot-on, Fly. thumb up

Robtard
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Fly you know Trump was his friend too, and has gone on record calling Epstein a good guy?

What exactly does Epstein have to do with this thread?

But Trump called Epstein a "terrific guy" and that he was fun to party with. Probably rape-parties, why Trump and Trumpers are in deflection mode right now.

Flyattractor
Yeah. Robbie is really REACHING Hard on his Deflection of this topic.
Democrats have been "Normalizing" Pedophilia for years. They are OK with Children being abused for their own sexual satisfaction.

Robbie is just doing his part to Help That Cause.

Robbie is a Truly Horrible HORRIBLE Person.

Putinbot1

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Robtard
What exactly does Epstein have to do with this thread?

But Trump called Epstein a "terrific guy" and that he was fun to party with. Probably rape-parties, why Trump and Trumpers are in deflection mode right now. Fly is deflecting by saying all the left are friends with Epstein. ALL OF THEM!

Flyattractor
Yes. The Left do love to put their Hypocrisy on Display.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.