Alien Horde vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Thanos with his sword against the Alien Horde.

Top of the Pyramid vs 10,000 aliens

Impediment
Thanos is FUBAR.

ShadowFyre
From Aliens vs. Predator?

He should be too durable for them. But not by a shitload. They broke the unblooded dlex armor which is still way stronger than steel. I think the preds have some technology that could hurt him. Like that beam they used in Antarctica

BrolyBlack

BruceSkywalker
Thanos most likely stomps

Eon Blue
Thanos wins.

Josh_Alexander
10,000 Aliens!

I don't think their Acid would do much... Having said that, I give it to Thanos.

He is very likely to be immune to anything the aliens can put up.

quanchi112
Thanos stomps.

ShadowFyre
I thinknthe blood could potentially do more damage than the claws could..

It really depends on how durable you place him. He has no feats to suggest he can take the blood so he could possibly die after killing a few aliens. We never see Thanos really get hit without the Gauntlet

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by ShadowFyre

It really depends on how durable you place him. He has no feats to suggest he can take the blood so he could possibly die after killing a few aliens. We never see Thanos really get hit without the Gauntlet

Thanos' skin is very resistant. The guy was bouncing knifes, taking explosions, enduring blaster bolts without an issue.

I don't think the Alien's acid will do anything TBH.

ShadowFyre
Acid breaks things down differently though, it doesn't matter whar we think, what matters is what happens on screen and as of now we have zero instances of him taking any kind of acid or chemical attack.

Xenomorphs are all in the low superhuman range. With claws and teeth that are capable of ripping through advanced alien steel with utter ease.. Dlex, the material that the yautja use to make weapons and spaceships cuts through steel like butter.

Unblooded yautja use basic dlex and it has to be specifically treated to withstand xenomorph blood.

So dont sleep on the Xenos yet as they are like the Outriders except they would have murdered everybody in Wakanda. And they are faster and more vicious anf they acttually go for the kill as opposed to just throwing people around like they did steve

Josh_Alexander
Acid breaks things down differently though, it doesn't matter whar we think, what matters is what happens on screen and as of now we have zero instances of him taking any kind of acid or chemical attack.

Xenomorphs are all in the low superhuman range. With claws and teeth that are capable of ripping through advanced alien steel with utter ease.. Dlex, the material that the yautja use to make weapons and spaceships cuts through steel like butter.

Unblooded yautja use basic dlex and it has to be specifically treated to withstand xenomorph blood.

So dont sleep on the Xenos yet as they are like the Outriders except they would have murdered everybody in Wakanda. And they are faster and more vicious anf they acttually go for the kill as opposed to just throwing people around like they did steve

Well, we clearly have an issue, as based on screen Thanos has never faced an acid, and based on feats, the Aliens acid has never interacted with a material as nearly as tough as Thanos' skin.

In this case, we have to base ourselves on independent feats.

Alien's acid is formidable I agree. They melt stuff like butter. But honestly, we don't have any parameters for these alien materilas. How tough are they? How strong are they? etc.

On the other hand, Thanos' skin is without a doubt the toughest in the MCU. Considering how tough beings like Thor, Hulk, IM's suits are, Thanos' skin is exceptionally strong.

In this case, Thanos' skin feats are more impressive than the melting feats from Alien's blood.

At least to me.

BrolyBlack
Knives were able to cut Thanos you idiot

Alien acid ate there 20 decks of advanced star ships capable of interstellar travel.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Knives were able to cut Thanos you idiot

Alien acid ate there 20 decks of advanced star ships capable of interstellar travel.

No they didn't.

And?

BrolyBlack
Stark had a large knife that cut himlaughing out loud

Gamora and Loki both knew of they could stab him in the throat he would die.

Josh_Alexander
Stark had a large knife that cut himlaughing out loud

Gamora and Loki both knew of they could stab him in the throat he would die.

Cut him? Show the clip please. I don't remember such a thing.

Nahh, they wouldn't.

BrolyBlack

Josh_Alexander

BrolyBlack
You do realize knives are complete different than alien acid bloodlaughing out loud

Do you know anything about science or chemistry?

Josh_Alexander
You do realize knives are complete different than alien acid bloodlaughing out loud

Do you know anything about science or chemistry?

And?

BrolyBlack

ShadowFyre
Because it does not matter how cut resistant or blunt force trauma resistant one is when dealing with acid..

If I put acid on a bulletproof SAPI plate its still gonna eat through it.

Josh_Alexander

BrolyBlack

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
You guys clearly haven't been paying attention.

I never said that they were the feats were related.

I said that endurancewise, Thanos' skin has endured bigger threats than the most durable material the Alien blood has melted.

Yeah, it has endured blunt force and cutting. This is different.

And I am in the Thanos wins group, we just have no proof or feats to go off of as far as acid goes, or chemical warfare. He may be allergic to fabuloso for all we know.

BrolyBlack
How does he beat 10,000 aliens?

His sword will be gone within the first 50.

Josh_Alexander
Yeah, it has endured blunt force and cutting. This is different.

And I am in the Thanos wins group, we just have no proof or feats to go off of as far as acid goes, or chemical warfare. He may be allergic to fabuloso for all we know.

Thor's lightning could melt and obliterate Leviathan's armor. We are talking about chitauri metal with which you can penetrate Luke Cage's skin.

Yet, Thanos' skin can tank such lightning with 0 effect.

Josh_Alexander
How does he beat 10,000 aliens?

His sword will be gone within the first 50.

No it wouldn't. That metal is certainly not melting.

WolvesofBabylon
Are these Aliens just waiting in a line to fight 1v1?

BrolyBlack

quanchi112

It really depends on how durable you place him. He has no feats to suggest he can take the blood so he could possibly die after killing a few aliens. We never see Thanos really get hit without the Gauntlet The gauntlet does not amp your durability you moron. We see him get hit a lot in EG anyways. Just how stupid are you?

ShadowFyre
How stupid are you that you have to resort to acting like a child every time someone disagrees with you. Look bro, I ain't the ****in one, I'm not gonna get into your little circle jerk of a drama show you got goin on with everybody. Dont get mad and start calling names. Give a reason for why you disagree

quanchi112
How stupid are you that you have to resort to acting like a child every time someone disagrees with you. Look bro, I ain't the ****in one, I'm not gonna get into your little circle jerk of a drama show you got goin on with everybody. Dont get mad and start calling names. Give a reason for why you disagree Relax. It was meant to be directed at from the wolves poster who I thought posted by trolling me. I posted quickly and thought it was from him. He was hit in EG by mjlonir, Cap Marvel, SW, Thor, Cap, lightning, Tony Stark, Potts, Wasp, Shuri and he shrugged it off. Plus there is this.

Thanos is this virtually indestructible character whos stronger than the Hulk, and has invincible skin
^ Joe Russo said.

Eon Blue
You just have to pat Josh on the head at this point.

John Murdoch
Originally posted by quanchi112
Relax. It was meant to be directed at from the wolves poster who I thought posted by trolling me. I posted quickly and thought it was from him. He was hit in EG by mjlonir, Cap Marvel, SW, Thor, Cap, lightning, Tony Stark, Potts, Wasp, Shuri and he shrugged it off. Plus there is this.

Thanos is this virtually indestructible character whos stronger than the Hulk, and has invincible skin
^ Joe Russo said.

"Invincible skin" that Iron Man cut open within 2 minutes of going one-on-one with him?

Thanos is a great villain, one of the best (especially in IW), but c'mon...10,000 xenomorphs dog-piling the guy? The aliens win eventually.

John Murdoch
Also, feats feats feats feats only on MvF on KMC, but when it comes to Thanos I'll look for a quote by a director or screenwriter that contradicts what we see on-screen. The Russos made a massively epic two-part film that is a part of a way bigger cinematic universe. They're trying to explain away equally massive plot holes.

Here's one from late in Endgame: Tony could've just flown away with the infinity stones once he embedded them in his armor, then let Thor, Wanda, and Captain Marvel come over and rip Thanos limb from limb while either Carol or Thor takes turns flying through Thanos' army and ships like wet toilet paper. Instead, Tony sacrifices himself to stop Thanos and his army.

quanchi112
Originally posted by John Murdoch
"Invincible skin" that Iron Man cut open within 2 minutes of going one-on-one with him?

Thanos is a great villain, one of the best (especially in IW), but c'mon...10,000 xenomorphs dog-piling the guy? The aliens win eventually. If you grasped the scene you would know his comment referred to that attack and everything that led up to it. The directors confirm this in the commentary. I mean the guy had a ship dropped on him from the start of the fight and he was not even remotely injured. The xenomorphs while dangerous are no threat to Thanos. MCU is on a much higher level than anything in this franchise and Thanos is the greatest warrior in the MCU.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Eon Blue
You just have to pat Josh on the head at this point.

What the **** are you talking about now, bot?

quanchi112
Originally posted by John Murdoch
Also, feats feats feats feats only on MvF on KMC, but when it comes to Thanos I'll look for a quote by a director or screenwriter that contradicts what we see on-screen. The Russos made a massively epic two-part film that is a part of a way bigger cinematic universe. They're trying to explain away equally massive plot holes.

Here's one from late in Endgame: Tony could've just flown away with the infinity stones once he embedded them in his armor, then let Thor, Wanda, and Captain Marvel come over and rip Thanos limb from limb while either Carol or Thor takes turns flying through Thanos' army and ships like wet toilet paper. Instead, Tony sacrifices himself to stop Thanos and his army. Dude, CM could have flown away too except Thanos threw something just as he did when CM went for the van. We see that strange stated plainly they had one chance out of fourteen million. People just assuming one easy solution is ridiculous.

We go by feats and what we see not what you believe should have occurred. This is not some ridiculous Thanos stands there while every super powered hero attacks him while his army sits back and does nothing.

Thor cannot solo his army. CM cannot solo it either. This is the army that marched through the universe and took on a combined Asgardian, Wakandan, sorcerers, super powered heroes all uniting to take on. Acting as if they get solod is so ridiculous it is not even worth thinking let alone typing.

BruceSkywalker
thanos really won't have a problem here

we have seen him take punches from hulk, thor, cap, carol and stark, yet only "a speck of blood"

we have seen normal humans kill aliens as well

thanos>>>>>>>>>>>norman humans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.