phantom stranger vs guardians

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
starts with ganthet. but he can call on other guardians one at a time as needed. can ganthet take him alone? how many guardians would he need to call on if he needed help....? mmm

LordGod
I think Stranger is intrinsically above them.

abhilegend
Stranger fluctuates alot. Ganthet on average.

leonidas
i was thinking he would probably beat ganthet on average but i don't think he could take more than 2, assuming they don't go full fodder mode.

xJLxKing
Stranger wins

Senor Cage
Stranger.

abhilegend
Originally posted by leonidas
i was thinking he would probably beat ganthet on average but i don't think he could take more than 2, assuming they don't go full fodder mode.
What average? Assuming pre 52, Ganthet is above Stranger on average.

Galan007
Stranger, assuming it's the most recent version.

Before the Presence intervened, he was stalemating Spectre in a battle that would have destroyed all creation.

leonidas
but the most recent one was trapped easily by nabu, who was beaten easily with only a portion of mordru's powers. sooo, mordru>>nabu>>ps/spectre? but then in the other thread, abhi is saying oww superman and dd>>>mordru. sooooooo......

i dunno. all these guys fluctuate all over the place and are seemingly only as powerful as the plot device dictates. which is fine, i guess, but the fluctuations in power with these guys seems.....really, really big imo. i feel like the writers themselves don't have much a handle on whereabouts these guys all fit relative to each other and other 'cosmic' entities.

Senor Cage
Mordru is an entirely different beast. Besides, Constantine in that very book said that there are only a handful of beings that can challenge the Stranger.

Senor Cage
Also, Batman said there are 50 something beings on earth that can turn the universe inside out. Insane.

abhilegend
Originally posted by leonidas
but the most recent one was trapped easily by nabu, who was beaten easily with only a portion of mordru's powers. sooo, mordru>>nabu>>ps/spectre? but then in the other thread, abhi is saying oww superman and dd>>>mordru. sooooooo......

i dunno. all these guys fluctuate all over the place and are seemingly only as powerful as the plot device dictates. which is fine, i guess, but the fluctuations in power with these guys seems.....really, really big imo. i feel like the writers themselves don't have much a handle on whereabouts these guys all fit relative to each other and other 'cosmic' entities.
ermm

I'm getting a distinct vibe here, dunno what's up with you.

leonidas

leonidas

abhilegend

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.