nix uotan vs extant (zh)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
never been terribly clear on the extent of nix's powers. if this isn't close, suggest who you think he's a relative peer of in regards to his power level.

abhilegend
Nix wins.

CatL18
Nix will win.

Stoic
Nix. Perhaps MJJ would be a better opponent?

leonidas
really? extant was pretty damn uber.... what are some feats for nix?

abhilegend
He outright nullified everything Rox Ogama did as Mandrakk, his shields can tank universe busting energies etc.

Stoic
Originally posted by abhilegend
He outright nullified everything Rox Ogama did as Mandrakk, his shields can tank universe busting energies etc.

Who would be a good match for him?

abhilegend
Dunno, I think he is pretty much abstract tier.

Galan007
Originally posted by leonidas
what are some feats for nix? His best would be fulfilling the multiversal wish Superman made with the Miracle Machine, I guess.

leonidas
Originally posted by Galan007
His best would be fulfilling the multiversal wish Superman made with the Miracle Machine, I guess.

so is nix top of the food chain iyo? or mxy, maybe? discounting perpetua for the moment...

Galan007
The Gentry owned Nix pretty thoroughly, and Morrison's intent seemed to be that the Gentry are 5D thought-forms. So I'd still put Mxy above Nix, personally.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.