Chris Cuomo threatens people with violence and claims Fredo is same as N Word

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack

cdtm
He's lucky someone stoppeed "Fredo" from stomping a mudhole in his ass.

Badabing

cdtm
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/cnns-chris-cuomo-threatened-to-throw-a-man-down-stairs-for-calling-him-fredo-comparing-it-to-the-n-word/ar-AAFJe28?ocid=spartanntp

Surtur
https://i.imgur.com/5D0Dr1Y.jpg

BrolyBlack
Oh man Trump got him good on Twitter a few times.

cdtm
You'd say that if Trump tweeted about his own farts.

Surtur
"I thought Chris was Fredo also. The truth hurts. Totally lost it! Low ratings"-Trump's tweet

laughing

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack

Surtur
laughing

SquallX

Surtur
I'm going to enjoy seeing CNN pretend as if "Fredo" has been a racial slur for decades(as opposed to the reality of the situation, where it has been a racial slur for 5 minutes).

SquallX

cdtm
Originally posted by Surtur
I'm going to enjoy seeing CNN pretend as if "Fredo" has been a racial slur for decades(as opposed to the reality of the situation, where it has been a racial slur for 5 minutes).

CNN already did that by claiming it stood behind him against a "racial slur".

SquallX

Putinbot1
They're

eThneoLgrRnae
^spelling nazi.

SquallX

eThneoLgrRnae
laughing laughing

NemeBro

Robtard
I like how Trumpers now pretend "Fredo" isn't a racial slur used against Italians.

Granted, it's a rather mild one. But why not go with that instead of pretending.

BrolyBlack
Its actually not a racial slur, Ana Navaro called Don JR Fredo many times on Chris Cuomos show and he never protested.

Cut the fake outrage.

Robtard
Doesn't matter what your Trump-loving Greek moussaka eating ass claims, "Fredo" has been used as a derogatory slang toward Italians, namely Italian-Americans for a long time.

It's just not a very insulting one, rather piddling, and certainly not comparable with calling a Black person a "n****r".

Silent Master
Selective outrage

Flyattractor
I forget. Are "Italian People" considered WHITE now or Not?

Cause if White. It is Ok to Call them Whatever Name you want to.

Cause Its ok to Racist the White People.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Flyattractor
I forget. Are "Italian People" considered WHITE now or Not?

Depends on who you ask lol.

Flyattractor
Yeah. I should go ask an Actual Racist...but then Robbie won't Respond to me anymore.

CAUSE I BROKE HIM!!!!!!

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard
I like how Trumpers now pretend "Fredo" isn't a racial slur used against Italians.

Granted, it's a rather mild one. But why not go with that instead of pretending.

Could be an Italian stereotype about brothers who betray the organized crime family?

It's a stretch to call it a racial slur, though. A pretty big stretch.

SquallX

Flyattractor
Does this mean that Fettuccine Al-FREDO Sauce is a RACIST Sauce!?!?

https://static.meijer.com/Media/003/62000/0036200013694_a1c1_0600.png

Racism...In a JAR!?

Not YOU TOO RAGU!

Robtard
Originally posted by dadudemon
Could be an Italian stereotype about brothers who betray the organized crime family?

Just like "Guido" is both a name and an insult aimed at Italians, depending on how it's used.

It is a racial slur, depending on context. but it's a ridiculous stretch by Cuomo to compare as being equal to calling a Black person a "n****r".

Robtard

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon

It's a stretch, but not one those inflicted with TDS are afraid to make.

Robtard
RE:Originally posted by Robtard
Surt, you don't have to react to everything I say.

Surtur
Cuomo had no issues with Trump jr. being called Fredo. Weird. And he has even referred to himself as Fredo.

Robtard
Yes, Cuomo's reaction here is over the top. I noted that.

Why not go with that (aka reality), than trying to pretend something else.

Surtur
The reality is it was an over the top reaction and also fredo isn't a racial slur.

Kindly join us back here in reality Rob, there's great food thumb up

SquallX

Robtard
The reality is it was an over the top reaction and also fredo isn't a racial slur.

Kindly join us back here in reality Rob, there's great food thumb up

If you want to ignore how context matters, sure. Then again, you're Irish-American.

Surtur
And if you called me "Shamus" I wouldn't flip out.

Robtard
Probably cos that's not an insult, you stupid muck-shoveling mick.

Now "Paddy", yeah, that is.

Surtur
Like how long ago did you find out Fredo was an ethnic slur? Use that legendary memory. Just narrow it down to the year it happened.

Robtard
^Thinks he's clever.

Surtur
The year would be "2019" wouldn't it?

Badabing
I'm revising my original opinion. The dude calling Chris "Fredo" was clearly trolling him. Even asked what he was going to do about it. And Fredo had his daughter there. So I'll give fake Italiano Fredo a bit of slack here. But getting that triggered...lol.

Also, calling an Italian Fredo is like calling a Black American Urkel or Carlton. It's a rip, sure, but not racist at all.

Surtur
The guy was trolling him, but imagine if Tucker Carlson had been trolled and told a guy he was gonna throw him down some stairs? There would be a major meltdown and calls for him to be fired or boycotted.

Surtur
Don Lemon is now being sued over an alleged assault.

I'd love to ask for evidence, but I'm told we need to believe victims...

Badabing
The guy was trolling him, but imagine if Tucker Carlson had been trolled and told a guy he was gonna throw him down some stairs? There would be a major meltdown and calls for him to be fired or boycotted. Yeah, I know. Hypocrisy is okay for some. Originally posted by Surtur
Don Lemon is now being sued over an alleged assault.

I'd love to ask for evidence, but I'm told we need to believe victims... Don Lemon...laughing

Who the hell could he assault?

Surtur
He attacked from behind...

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Badabing
I'm revising my original opinion. The dude calling Chris "Fredo" was clearly trolling him. Even asked what he was going to do about it. And Fredo had his daughter there. So I'll give fake Italiano Fredo a bit of slack here. But getting that triggered...lol.

Also, calling an Italian Fredo is like calling a Black American Urkel or Carlton. It's a rip, sure, but not racist at all.

equating Fredo with the n-word was beyond stupid, though. It's as if he wanted to offend everyone besides melodramatic Italians with persecution complexes

Surtur
Everyone who has studied history knows that "Fredo" was the last word Italians would hear prior to being lynched.

cdtm
Originally posted by Badabing

That's why I said he was lucky people stepped in between them. That guy was a passive aggressive, attention seeking troll.

If it was me in Chris's place, I'd be very satisfied, nursing a broken knuckle or two, and blacklisted from News work forever (But maybe could get a job in Hollywood, looking at what some of them get away with, like Russell Crow.)

Surtur
So teens when harassed for smirking need to learn to man up and walk away, but Chris Cuomo doesn't? Lol, makes me smile.

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack

Robtard

BrolyBlack
Very, CNN has taken him off the air for the rest of the weeklaughing out loud

Robtard
Okay, seems a bit extreme for overreacting imo, but I don't care. Give him the month off if need be.

Trump doubling down on the clowmshow when he's POTUS though, laughable.

BrolyBlack

Eternal Idol
Some c*nt deliberately provokes Cuomo, who then becomes angry and says some harsh things in the heat of the moment.

I don't condone violence, and I'm glad the situation didn't escalate to punches thrown, but I can't fault Cuomo for telling the other guy to f*ck off the way he did.

Silent Master
He didn't tell the guy to f*ck off, Cuomo threatened him

Surtur
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
Some c*nt deliberately provokes Cuomo, who then becomes angry and says some harsh things in the heat of the moment.

I don't condone violence, and I'm glad the situation didn't escalate to punches thrown, but I can't fault Cuomo for telling the other guy to f*ck off the way he did.

You can't fault him for being an unhinged lunatic?

Who would fault for that? His parents? Society?

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by Silent Master
He didn't tell the guy to f*ck off, Cuomo threatened him Originally posted by Surtur
You can't fault him for being an unhinged lunatic?

Who would fault for that? His parents? Society?
Not saying it was right for Cuomo to make threats in reaction to provocation, but I also think many of us might have reacted very much the same way in his shoes.

Imagine being out in public, minding your own business, when one or two strangers approach you to insult you in front of your family. Now, I'm a slow burn type of guy and I hate it when people fight, but I can see that angering me enough to at least threaten to hurt them if they did not stop and leave me and my family alone.

While Cuomo said some exaggerated things, he was at least in control enough to not start swinging in anger. Not an ideal reaction, but credit to him for standing up for himself and not taking anyone's shit.

BrolyBlack

Silent Master
Imagining it now. Nope, can't see myself caring enough about what some random stranger says that I lose control and threaten him.

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack

Surtur
Not saying it was right for Cuomo to make threats in reaction to provocation, but I also think many of us might have reacted very much the same way in his shoes.

Imagine being out in public, minding your own business, when one or two strangers approach you to insult you in front of your family. Now, I'm a slow burn type of guy and I hate it when people fight, but I can see that angering me enough to at least threaten to hurt them if they did not stop and leave me and my family alone.

While Cuomo said some exaggerated things, he was at least in control enough to not start swinging in anger. Not an ideal reaction, but credit to him for standing up for himself and not taking anyone's shit.

Yep props to him for only threatening serious injury/murder and not following through.

And before you even try it: yep, folk have died from falling down flights of stairs.

Surtur
Imagining it now. Nope, can't see myself caring enough about what some random stranger says that I lose control and threaten him.

Now imagine the scenario has a qualifier: you're a public figure who has had zero problems with Republican politicians having shit said to them while they're out with *their* families. And you've also referred to yourself as Fredo.

BrolyBlack

Surtur
Was at this restaurant the other day and the sign said the special they were serving was "fettuccine al****".

Thank god they censored the ethnic slur, I would have taken my business elsewhere had they not.

Eternal Idol

BrolyBlack
Complains about Tantrums while throwing a tantrum^laughing out loud

I know you enough to know your a leftist and an apologist for all things left.

Also why is Hannity anymore a pos then Fredo?

Also your batshit crazy posts here have been proven wrong time and time again.

Surtur
I could understand saying "F*ck off". And hell even "I'm gonna kick your ass" is not the same as "I'm gonna throw you down some stairs". That's oddly specific.

And I say this as someone who is not famous. A famous person like Chris should be used to this shit.

Robtard

Because provoking and/or promoting violence is only okay when Trumper/Trumpers do it. Get that through your "Leftist" head.

cdtm
I could understand saying "F*ck off". And hell even "I'm gonna kick your ass" is not the same as "I'm gonna throw you down some stairs". That's oddly specific.

And I say this as someone who is not famous. A famous person like Chris should be used to this shit.

Just saying "Gonna kick your ass" is overused, I guess.

Grimes threatened to throw a reporter off the balcony.

BrolyBlack
Because provoking and/or promoting violence is only okay when Leftists do it. Get that through your "Leftist" head.

thumb up

Surtur
Imagine being so unhinged being called "fredo" provokes you into threats of violence...all with your family right there.

Everybody is gonna call him fredo now lol. Trump called him it. Now we get to see people bend over backwards to try to prove fredo is an ethnic slur(it's not).

Silent Master
Good for you. It's always best to keep your cool, but it's easy to say you would when you're not actually being provoked.

I've been provoked plenty of times, not once has it ever resulted in me threatening to injure/kill someone. Hell, The only fights I've ever been in are ones where the other side threw the first punch.

cdtm
I've been provoked plenty of times, not once has it ever resulted in me threatening to injure/kill someone. Hell, The only fights I've ever been in are ones where the other side threw the first punch.

Refresh me memory:

Did you win, or did I?

I'm guessing it was you, since I don't have any memory of throwing the first punch, or even ever having met you.

BrolyBlack
Fredo unhidnged T

https://shop.donaldjtrump.com/products/fredo-unhinged-tee

cdtm
Yeah, he'll never hear the end of it.

Silent Master
Originally posted by cdtm
Refresh me memory:

Did you win, or did I?

I'm guessing it was you, since I don't have any memory of throwing the first punch, or even ever having met you.

Real answer: Most of them, have gotten my a$$ kicked a few times though.

Internet answer: All of them, then I f*cked their sisters and made them watch.

Eternal Idol
Yep props to him for only threatening serious injury/murder and not following through.

And before you even try it: yep, folk have died from falling down flights of stairs.
Again, I don't agree with what he said to the guy who insulted him. I'm giving Cuomo credit for standing up for himself and not hitting his harasser in the heat of the moment.

There is a distinction.

I'm well aware that chucking people down a flight of stairs could kill them. It was a stupid thing he said while flustered and angry. I don't think there was any sincerity in it, though I do believe he was angry enough to actually fight it out with the guy.

Were they even near stairs at the time?

Either way, if Cuomo had actually tried to harm the shit-talker, you wouldn't see me posting "Free Cuomo" if he got arrested for it.

Now imagine the scenario has a qualifier: you're a public figure who has had zero problems with Republican politicians having shit said to them while they're out with *their* families. And you've also referred to yourself as Fredo.

That's a false equivalency. You can't ignore the context just because the same words were used.

For example, calling oneself a f*cking idiot for whatever reason is not the same as a complete stranger coming up to you at a restaurant and calling you a f*cking idiot.

It does show more than a bit of hypocrisy to enjoy this type of harrassment when it happens to others you don't agree with or particularly like. Not familiar enough with Cuomo to know whether he's done so.

BrolyBlack
Cuomo insults Trump and Trump supporters every day of his life, he got back . 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
00000000000000000000001% of what he gives and loses his shit, and threatnes to kill someone.

Your credit is undo because he gets to sit behind a TV in a protected building and send out shit nationwide about people.

Knowing you, you are for cowardice behavior like this. Because someone stood up and dared to challenge him and your answer is "but I understand."

Surtur
I don't think people are enjoying the harassment they are laughing at the insane reaction.

There is hypocrisy in the sense that any Republican who reacted this way to being insulted by a random person would be told he's inciting violence, etc.

BrolyBlack
There is a video or audio of Tucker being berated by someone harassing him and he fought back in words only with no threatning of violence and the left went into fullblown meltdown called for his firing etc etc, I cant find it atm, maybe you can and dig it up, I have to take off for a bit. But I know its out there, it was a big story like 2 months ago.

Silent Master
His method of "standing up for himself" was to threaten the guy. thus giving him credit for standing up for himself is actually giving him credit for threatening the guy.

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Complains about Tantrums while throwing a tantrum^laughing out loud

I know you enough to know your a leftist and an apologist for all things left.

Also why is Hannity anymore a pos then Fredo?

Also your batshit crazy posts here have been proven wrong time and time again.

I'm sure you consider any post that calls out your bullshit or even slightly disagrees with you a tantrum.

I have just over 3000 posts and a handful of threads in 13 years under my original account, while you're approaching 9000 posts and shitloads of right-wing bullshit threads in just over a year under what must be your tenth account following multiple bans.

Gee, I wonder who the rabid batshit crazy apologist must be? laughing out loud

Surtur
Yeah someone apparently insulted his daughter and he dropped some f bombs and told him to "get the f*ck out of there".

Of course Michael Avenatti got involved and the guy said he never insulted Tuckers kid. Of course after an investigation the guy got his membership at the club revoked and Tucker didn't.

BrolyBlack
I'm sure you consider any post that calls out your bullshit or even slightly disagrees with you a tantrum.

I have just over 3000 posts and a handful of threads in 13 years under my original account, while you're approaching 9000 posts and shitloads of right-wing bullshit threads in just over a year under what must be your tenth account following multiple bans.

Gee, I wonder who the rabid batshit crazy apologist must be? laughing out loud

Complains about post counts when fails to come up with a credible retort.

I destroyed your bias, tore through your "points" and you got nothing but lint in your pockets.

Eternal Idol
Complains about post counts when fails to come up with a credible retort.

I destroyed your bias, tore through your "points" and you got nothing but lint in your pockets.
Ignoring facts while patting yourself on the back for an imaginary win is exactly what Trump would do.

Who's a good boy? Who's a good boy? Yes you are! Yes you are!

Surtur
....anyways, so yeah no calling Cuomo Fredo isn't racist.

Silent Master
Cuomo's method of "standing up for himself" was to threaten the guy. thus giving him credit for standing up for himself is actually giving Cuomo credit for threatening the guy.

Eternal Idol
....anyways, so yeah no calling Cuomo Fredo isn't racist.

I disagree.

It's definitely not among the worst slurs, but it is racist in context. It's in the same vein as the "Guido" example Robtard mentioned used to describe Italians, "Mick" or "Paddy" in reference to Irish men, or "Tyrone" in reference to black men, or "Habib" for Middle Eastern men, and so on.

I'd be insulted if someone I didn't know insisted on calling me Jose or Pancho because of my ethnicity, because it wouldn't be a case of mistaken identity (like Cuomo's harasser is claiming), but a case of being a dick.

Context matters.

Eternal Idol
Cuomo's method of "standing up for himself" was to threaten the guy. thus giving him credit for standing up for himself is actually giving Cuomo credit for threatening the guy.

I thought I explained this already, but maybe you're right. Cuomo should have stood his ground and shot him, claiming he feared for his life. That usually absolves one from guilt in the eyes of conservatives, right?

Again, I don't agree with what he said to the guy who insulted him. I'm giving Cuomo credit for standing up for himself and not hitting his harasser in the heat of the moment.

There is a distinction.

I'm well aware that chucking people down a flight of stairs could kill them. It was a stupid thing he said while flustered and angry. I don't think there was any sincerity in it, though I do believe he was angry enough to actually fight it out with the guy.

Were they even near stairs at the time?

Either way, if Cuomo had actually tried to harm the shit-talker, you wouldn't see me posting "Free Cuomo" if he got arrested for it.

BrolyBlack
Ignoring facts while patting yourself on the back for an imaginary win is exactly what Trump would do.

Who's a good boy? Who's a good boy? Yes you are! Yes you are!

Concession accepted

Surtur
I disagree.

It's definitely not among the worst slurs, but it is racist in context. It's in the same vein as the "Guido" example Robtard mentioned used to describe Italians, "Mick" or "Paddy" in reference to Irish men, or "Tyrone" in reference to black men, or "Habib" for Middle Eastern men, and so on.

I'd be insulted if someone I didn't know insisted on calling me Jose or Pancho because of my ethnicity, because it wouldn't be a case of mistaken identity (like Cuomo's harasser is claiming), but a case of being a dick.

Context matters.

The context is it's not racist. It's not the same as calling a black guy Tyrone. Tyrone has no specific meaning, it's just a name and there is no way to interpret besides "this is being done cuz the guy is black". Fredo means you're f*cking stupid. That is the point of the insult, that you're weak and dumb. Tyrone doesn't come with that connotation.

Fredo works as an insult no matter the ethnicity. "Tyrone" or "Jose" do not.

Eternal Idol
Concession accepted
It wasn't a concession, but I guess there's no harm in letting you pretend.

BrolyBlack

Surtur
I thought I explained this already, but maybe you're right. Cuomo should have stood his ground and shot him, claiming he feared for his life. That usually absolves one from guilt in the eyes of conservatives, right?

Your comment would make more sense if you said it to an actual conservative.

Eternal Idol
The context is it's not racist. It's not the same as calling a black guy Tyrone. Tyrone has no specific meaning, it's just a name and there is no way to interpret besides "this is being done cuz the guy is black". Fredo means you're f*cking stupid. That is the point of the insult, that you're weak and dumb. Tyrone doesn't come with that connotation.

Fredo works as an insult no matter the ethnicity. "Tyrone" or "Jose" do not.

So it's just a coincidence that they're calling Cuomo, who is of Italian descent, Fredo?

Eternal Idol
Your comment would make more sense if you said it to an actual conservative.
Silent Master isn't a conservative?

Color me shocked.

Eternal Idol

cdtm
https://alccorting.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/kid-superhero.jpg

laughing out loud

Robtard

BrolyBlack
Silent Master isn't a conservative?

Color me shocked.

He voted for Bernie, like you, he's just not a biased hardliner.

BrolyBlack
I disagree.

Context matters.

Its not racist in the context and you have failed to prove otherwise. Cuomo has called himself Fredo, had guests on his show call Don Jr Fredo on his show and never batted an eyelash.

He is counting on dummies like yourself to take up the sword for him and agree with his idiotic stance, he also said that being called fake news is equivelent to being called a N*****.

Yes this is the guy you are defending, maybe you shouldn't be such a Fredo and wise up the guys a clown that doesnt deserve to be defended.

Eternal Idol
He voted for Bernie, like you, he's just not a biased hardliner.
That doesn't necessarily mean anything. There were conservative Republicans who favored Bernie over Trump the last time around, just like there were Democrats who voted for Trump.

Its not racist in the context and you have failed to prove otherwise. Cuomo has called himself Fredo, had guests on his show call Don Jr Fredo on his show and never batted an eyelash.

He is counting on dummies like yourself to take up the sword for him and agree with his idiotic stance, he also said that being called fake news is equivelent to being called a N*****.

Yes this is the guy you are defending, maybe you shouldn't be such a Fredo and wise up the guys a clown that doesnt deserve to be defended.

That double-standard makes Cuomo a bit of a hypocrite regarding the use of the word.

Many black people casually refer to themselves and each other using slurs on a daily basis, but that doesn't make it ok for others to refer to them using those same slurs.

I've often made light of my Mexican heritage for the sake of humor, but I would not take lightly of another doing the same to insult me.

BrolyBlack
Calling someone Fredo isnt the same as the N word, its calling them stupid, point blank, and you cant prove otherwise, all this other conjecture and side stepping is just deflections.

Silent Master

How would I know, I'm a slight lefty that supported Bernie as shown when I answered a bunch of DDM's political questions and posted the results of my political test. but nice try with the ad hom.

There is a distinction.

He stood up for himself by threatening the guy. what you should have said was that you agree with standing up for yourself. but Cuomo deserves no credit since all he did was threaten the guy.

Eternal Idol
Calling someone Fredo isnt the same as the N word, its calling them stupid, point blank, and you cant prove otherwise, all this other conjecture and side stepping is just deflections.

It doesn't carry nearly the venom of the N word, yet you're pretending I think so. It does, however, carry negative racial connotations when Rush Limbaugh uses it to refer to Chris Cuomo, who is of Italian descent, "Fredo" and his f*cking moronic listeners use it to antagonize him in public.

You're side-stepping the f*ck out of that.

Shit, even your uncle Hannity and that c*nt Scaramucci backed up Cuomo:

NEWSWEEK: Sean Hannity Defends CNN's Chris Cuomo

Bashar Teg

laughing out loud funniest post of the week right there

Eternal Idol
How would I know, I'm a slight lefty that supported Bernie as shown when I answered a bunch of DDM's political questions and posted the results of my political test. but nice try with the ad hom.

He stood up for himself by threatening the guy. what you should have said was that you agree with standing up for yourself. but Cuomo deserves no credit since all he did was threaten the guy.
Not sure if it was something you've posted before that gave me the impression you were a conservative or if I'm mixing you up with someone else, but if that's true, then I apologize. I can own up to mistakes.

Cuomo saw through his harasser's bullshit, who did not offer an apology or at the very least own up to the fact that he was deliberately antagonizing Cuomo, and that's what set him off.

Silent Master
Accepted.

You mean that is what made him lose his shit and start threatening the guy. Cuomo might need to take anger management classes.

BrolyBlack
It doesn't carry nearly the venom of the N word, yet you're pretending I think so. It does, however, carry negative racial connotations when Rush Limbaugh uses it to refer to Chris Cuomo, who is of Italian descent, "Fredo" and his f*cking moronic listeners use it to antagonize him in public.

You're side-stepping the f*ck out of that.

Shit, even your uncle Hannity and that c*nt Scaramucci backed up Cuomo:

NEWSWEEK: Sean Hannity Defends CNN's Chris Cuomo

^Triggered

Cuomo antagonizes people all day on twitter and on TV, yet you give them a pass because someone pushed back in real life.

You dont care he runs his mouth all day, or that he lies and says fake news is like being called a N***** or that reading wikileaks is illegal unless you are CNN

You dont care about any of that, but you are standing on your mountain of fake outrage and bullshit because it looks embarrassing what he did, and you feel the need to defend him threatning to murder someone,

You are a jokelaughing out loud

Flyattractor

Are You saying People Can't Fly!? Or is it just your Anti White Racism Rearing its Ugly Head Again EI?

Yeah its your racism. You lean Left Hard so You do think the Power of Imagination is a Real Power!

Cause you a Stupid Lefty.

Eternal Idol
Accepted.

You mean that is what made him lose his shit and start threatening the guy. Cuomo might need to take anger management classes.

Cheers. cheers

If this behavior isn't typical of Cuomo and he has no history of violence, I don't think he does need anger management.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by FredoJr
Cheers. cheers

If this behavior isn't typical of Cuomo and he has no history of violence, I don't think he does need anger management.

Ha, yea he just magically started to act like a **** in public because he was called Fredo, he just decided on that day, that's how he was going to act?laughing out loud

This is simply the first time he was caught on camera threatening to murder someone.

Flyattractor
If He said it Once. He has thus said it Many Times.

Loony Lefty Logic.

"insert DERRR TRUMP Rebuttal Here*

BrolyBlack
DJT JR Ripps Cuomo

Eternal Idol
Are You saying People Can't Fly!? Or is it just your Anti White Racism Rearing its Ugly Head Again EI?

Yeah its your racism. You lean Left Hard so You do think the Power of Imagination is a Real Power!

Cause you a Stupid Lefty.

Shouldn't you be preparing your Great Value mac & cheese dinner before bed, old man?

BrolyBlack
Shouldn't you be preparing your Great Value mac & cheese dinner before bed, old man?

Mac and Cheese sounds better than the shit sandwiches you been swallowing from CNN and murder man Fredo Cuomo.

Silent Master
Cheers. cheers

He got angry enough to threaten a guy over a name. should therapy wait until he follows through with the threats?

BrolyBlack
I guess Idol will have a way to defend this as well???

CNN host Chris Cuomo says 'fake news' insult is 'equivalent of the N-word for journalists'

https://www.businessinsider.com/chris-cuomo-cnn-fake-news-n-word-2017-2

Flyattractor

You don't Like Mac&Cheese?

Or Is that really the BEST Rebuttal You could come up with?

That just makes you POOR in the Imagination Debt.

No wonder you hate racist against people with Actual Imaginations!

BrolyBlack
Cheers. cheers

The only problem with the defense is that nobody with a brain ever thought of Fredo as an ethnic slur. An insult indicating a weakling brother and a dumb family member, sure. But an ethnic slur on par with the N-word? Fat chance.

Eternal Idol
He got angry enough to threaten a guy over a name. should therapy wait until he follows through with the threats?
Cuomo threatened a guy who approached him to insult him and his family--in front of his family--and would not back away.

While Cuomo did go over the top with his threats and the comparison to the N-word, yes, I do believe that justifies the threat of an ass-kicking.

BrolyBlack
Cuomo thinks every insult is the N word to him, get over yourself, dodging duck

Surtur
So it's just a coincidence that they're calling Cuomo, who is of Italian descent, Fredo?

It's not a coincidence...they are calling him weak and stupid. If you want to talk about context, the context is this guy is a well known public figure and has siblings and has said stupid shit. That is why this man called him the name.

If you saw a random italian guy and called him Fredo that would be different, the context of the situation would show there is no valid interpretation for why it was done other than ethnicity.

Eternal Idol
You don't Like Mac&Cheese?

Or Is that really the BEST Rebuttal You could come up with?

That just makes you POOR in the Imagination Debt.

No wonder you hate racist against people with Actual Imaginations!
So first I'm full of imagination, and now I lack imagination.

Make up what little is left of your mind, Fly.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Fredo Lite
Cuomo threatened a guy who approached him to insult him and his family--in front of his family--and would not back away.

While Cuomo did go over the top with his threats and the comparison to the N-word, yes, I do believe that justifies the threat of an ass-kicking.

Calling someone Fredo means you deserve to have your ass beat up and thrown down the stairs while he allows his guests to call TrumpJr Fredo, you will never be able to win this, no matter how hard you try.

Flyattractor
Yeah. When a Lefty does this. They proclaim Him Strong and Brave aka Standing His Ground. IF a Person on the Right did the same thing...well lets just say THAT Person would Not be getting that treatment from the Media.

Truth!

Flyattractor
So first I'm full of imagination, and now I lack imagination.

Make up what little is left of your mind, Fly.

And your Reading Comprehension Skills Also SUCK!

You are FULL of SOMETHING ,and it Sure aint IMAGINATION!

BrolyBlack
Yeah. When a Lefty does this. They proclaim Him Strong and Brave aka Standing His Ground. IF a Person on the Right did the same thing...well lets just say THAT Person would Not be getting that treatment from the Media.

Truth!

If a person on the right does it, they are a racist sexist, xenophobe, etc etc.

Surtur
Fredo, me say Fredo. Fredo come and me wan avoid stairs.

Eternal Idol
Cuomo thinks every insult is the N word to him, get over yourself, dodging duck

You're a goddamned child, and a waste of time.

It's not a coincidence...they are calling him weak and stupid. If you want to talk about context, the context is this guy is a well known public figure and has siblings and has said stupid shit. That is why this man called him the name.

If you saw a random italian guy and called him Fredo that would be different, the context of the situation would show there is no valid interpretation for why it was done other than ethnicity.
There are so many different ways to call someone weak and stupid. I find it hard to believe that Limbaugh and this dipshit chose to call Cuomo "Fredo" without linking it to his Italian roots.

Flyattractor
Never Go Full Fredo!

BrolyBlack

There are so many different ways to call someone weak and stupid. I find it hard to believe that Limbaugh and this dipshit chose to call Cuomo "Fredo" without linking it to his Italian roots.

Concession accepted, you cant form a logical argument and resort to ad hominem.

Surtur

Why use it to call Don jr. weak and stupid then? Perhaps because the insults intent is well known.

Silent Master

So Cuomo overreacted, meaning his response was not in proportion to the situation. but him overreacting isn't evidence that he lost control?

Flyattractor
I love the fact that EI had to Resort to NAME CALLING in a Thread about How it is Wrong to Call People Names!

BrolyBlack
Irony is always lost of leftist hypocrites.

Eternal Idol
Why use it to call Don jr. weak and stupid then? Perhaps because the insults intent is well known.

I've already mentioned Cuomo created a double-standard involving the word.

The Trumps aren't of Italian descent as far as we know; they have German roots. So, when Cuomo calls Trump Jr. "Fredo", he means weak and stupid, because there's no racial link there to make it anything else.

That is not the case when Limbaugh and this rando call Cuomo "Fredo", because he is Italian, and they very likely do not just mean weak and stupid when they choose to call him that. I think it's too big a coincidence.

As I've said, I've joked about my heritage before. I've often referred to myself as "everyone's favorite beaner", but I would be angry enough to punch a random guy coming up to me and calling me or anyone in my family "beaner" or any other slur.

Robtard
I've already mentioned Cuomo created a double-standard involving the word. The Trumps aren't of Italian descent as far as we know; they have German roots. So, when Cuomo calls Trump Jr. "Fredo", he means weak and stupid, because there's no racial link there to make it anything else. That is not the case when Limbaugh and this rando call Cuomo "Fredo" because he is Italian, and they very likely do not just mean weak and stupid.

As I've said, I've joked about my heritage before. I've often referred to myself as "everyone's favorite beaner", but I would be angry enough to punch a random guy coming up to me and calling me or anyone in my family "beaner" or any other slur.

Bingo.

Do you think these same people would call a Black person a "n****r" to their face, just because said Black person might have done it themselves? No, they wouldn't because they understand the context.

BrolyBlack
I've already mentioned Cuomo created a double-standard involving the word. The Trumps aren't of Italian descent as far as we know; they have German roots. So, when Cuomo calls Trump Jr. "Fredo", he means weak and stupid, because there's no racial link there to make it anything else. That is not the case when Limbaugh and this rando call Cuomo "Fredo", because he is Italian, and they very likely do not just mean weak and stupid.

You are not up on your facts, or just making up lies, Cuomo never called the Trump Jr "Fredo"

He allowed other people do call him that on his show and took no offense to is even though he thinks its the same as the N word, this is just another example of you not actually not knowing what is actually going on.

Read up on the subject matter before you post and embarrass yourself furtherthumb up

Silent Master
Ohhh, another person just compared Fredo to the N word.

LOL!!!

BrolyBlack
Bingo.

Do you think these same people would call a Black person a "n****r" to their face, just because said Black person might have done it themselves? No, they wouldn't because they understand the context.

You just bingoed someone who was wrong for the sole purpose of doing so because you didn't actually read what he wrote, but I explained it further above.

And no, being called fredo or fake news is not the same as being called a ******

Robtard
You just bingoed someone who was wrong for the sole purpose of doing so because you didn't actually read what he wrote, but I explained it further above.

And no, being called fredo or fake news is not the same as being called a ****** We've already covered that Cuomo was wrong and stupidly so to say "Fredo" to Italians is like the "N-word" to Black people from the start.

The rest though, is Trumpers doing flips.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>