Mom gives birth to son's child

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CroftAlice
https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/9710472/gmb-surrogate-mum-birth-son-child-good-morning-britain/

Weird

Surtur
So his son is also his brother and her son is also her grandson?

Robtard
Originally posted by CroftAlice
https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/9710472/gmb-surrogate-mum-birth-son-child-good-morning-britain/

Weird The title made it seems like it was incest shit and I thought: "do we really need another thread about Trumpers? Just use the triggered thread."

But then it turns out it's just a surrogate thing and from the UK. Yeah, it's kinda weird but also nice that she could help her son and daughter-in-law have the child they wanted. 3/11 weird and 5/7 nice.

Surtur
Yeah coulda been about Trumpers, or muslims. Nice catch thumb up

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
Yeah coulda been about Trumpers, or muslims. Nice catch thumb up

^Finally admits that Trumpers and Muslim extremist share many similarities.

Surtur
I notice you added the word "extremists".

You do you.

ares834
Originally posted by Robtard
The title made it seems like it was incest shit and I thought: "do we really need another thread about Trumpers? Just use the triggered thread."

But then it turns out it's just a surrogate thing and from the UK. Yeah, it's kinda weird but also nice that she could help her son and daughter-in-law have the child they wanted. 3/11 weird and 5/7 nice.

"daughter-in-law"? Clearly someone isn't a fan of gays.

Anyway, using a 61 year old as a surrogate mother just seems stupid as hell. And, yes, the whole thing is a little weird.

Robtard
Typo.

I'd have opted for someone younger if that were me, but it seemed to work out.

shiv
Too Wierd Ewwwww

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard
The title made it seems like it was incest shit and I thought: "do we really need another thread about Trumpers? Just use the triggered thread."

10/10, would kek again.

haermm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.