Fat Thor vs. Gladiator Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
Fat Thor from Endgame armed with Stormbreaker and Mjolnir vs. Hulk from the Sakaaran arena in full armor and with his weapons.

Fight takes place in Grandmaster's arena. No interference this time.

Darth Thor
Thor.

I get Thor is out of shape here, but Stormbreaker will slice Hulk up, and and we already know Hulk cant take Thors Lightning.

Josh_Alexander
Endgame Thor wins. The guy is brutal.

quanchi112
Thor wins with stormbreaker. You need skill not the bruiser that Hulk was against this mega weapon.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Thor.

I get Thor is out of shape here, but Stormbreaker will slice Hulk up, and and we already know Hulk cant take Thors Lightning. Hulk can definitely take the lightning just not the weapon. Your butthurt over Hulk is truly epic. He is the powerhouse of the original squad.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by quanchi112
Hulk can definitely take the lightning just not the weapon. Your butthurt over Hulk is truly epic. He is the powerhouse of the original squad.

laughing out loud

Youre a joke. Just like Current Hulk under the Russos.

Not even in the top 5 powerhouse list. You always try to pick the toughest but somehow pick all the losers.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darth Thor
laughing out loud

Youre a joke. Just like Current Hulk under the Russos.

Not even in the top 5 powerhouse list. You always try to pick the toughest but somehow pick all the losers. If you had a clue and were not so emotional you would do a little research but the commentary clears up how they feel about the arc of the Hulk. It is completely opposite to your gut instincts. Thor is the one on the downward turn in the film not the hulk save the end of the film. It is amusing you just continue to believe your own worthless conjecture.

Hulk is the powerhouse of the original lineup. My comments only related to the original lineup. SW is more powerful than the Hulk. CM is more durable and more powerful than the Hulk. Both of these two females are more powerful than Thor as well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.