Ana Navarro calls Don Jr Fredo on Cuomo Prime time and he didnt bat an eyelash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Video

Cuomo even wrote it out on Twitterlaughing out loud

Ana Navarro slams Don Jr. for likening border wall to zoo fence: He's an "entitled, rich, spoiled little brat whose only call to fame is being his daddy's son."
"Daddy kept Fredo back home...Who cares what says. I don't want to talk about that entitled little brat."

BackFire
Solid troll on her part.

BrolyBlack
Also shows fake outrage of Cuomo and his stupid defenders

Robtard
Context matters:

Her reference to "Fredo" wasn't racial and was spot on, Junior is a spoiled rich incompetent much like Fredo Corleone; that's what she was attacking. Are the Trump's magically Italian-Americans now, I thought they were of Scottish descent.

Trump's reference was racially motivated. Though a minor insult, it is what it is.

BrolyBlack

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
Context matters:

Her reference to "Fredo" wasn't racial and was spot on, Junior is a spoiled rich incompetent much like Fredo Corleone; that's what she was attacking. Are the Trump's magically Italian-Americans now, I thought they were of Scottish descent.

Trump's reference was racially motivated. Though a minor insult, it is what it is.

Let me guess, Chris Cuomo referring to *himself* as Fredo is also okay, right? Kinda like how black people can call each other the N word. Right?

Silent Master
If Cuomo legit thought that Fredo = N word. Why didn't he react?

Surtur
Better yet, is someone willing to claim if a white guy on CNN had referred to another white guy as the N word...Cuomo wouldn't react? He'd just shrug and go "well ya see...context: they aren't black".

BrolyBlack
laughing out loud

BrolyBlack
Context matters:

Italians say you are wrong

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2019/08/13/italian-americans-pan-chris-cuomos-fredo-ethnic-slur-claim/amp/

Surtur
Also, logic and sanity say he's wrong.

Not smaht like Fredo.

BrolyBlack
Rob always finds a way to side with any aggrieved party as long as it fits the narrative.

Surtur
Nobody need count sheep anymore to sleep, just count leftists.

At least actual sheep don't hate themselves for being white.

dadudemon
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Italians say you are wrong

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2019/08/13/italian-americans-pan-chris-cuomos-fredo-ethnic-slur-claim/amp/

If Cuomo said that calling someone a Fredo was racist and like the N-word, he might smack the person upside the head. "What's the matter with you?!?!"

Surtur
https://i.imgur.com/BRxCsOU.png

BackFire
You don't have to be Italian to find that horrific.

Robtard
Originally posted by BackFire
You don't have to be Italian to find that horrific.

While true, since it's a truly deplorable move. It does hurt us Italians more.

BackFire
You're Italian?

Robtard
51%, according to dna test thingy

BackFire
Is that why you took me to an Italian restaurant?

Robtard
Originally posted by BackFire
Is that why you took me to an Italian restaurant?

51% that, 49% because taking a date out to Italian almost always guarantees a nice BJ afterwards

Second choice was a nice Greek restaurant in the Soma district, cos you know.

BackFire
51% that, 49% because taking a date out to Italian almost always guarantees a nice BJ afterwards

What if my date gave me a nice bj before we went to the restaurant?

Robtard
I'd say you didn't pay it forward sad

Adam_PoE

You should always have sex first, then get dinner. That way, the mouth is fresh, and people are not digesting and bloated if you want to go further.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
You should always have sex first, then get dinner. That way, the mouth is fresh, and people are not digesting and bloated if you want to go further.

This guy f*cks in fulfilling long term relationships.

BackFire
Originally posted by Adam_PoE

Yep that's what we did.

Also had sex after dinner.

Robtard
You're welcome

BackFire
She did call me Robtard a couple of times, which was weird, but hey sex is sex.

Robtard
Nice

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by dadudemon
This guy f*cks in fulfilling long term relationships.

The nature and term of the relationship is not relevant; sex is sex. Who wants to give or receive oral sex with a side of food particles and bad breath? Who wants penetrate or be penetrated when they feel bloated and have food working its way through their digestive system? It is just gross.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.