Philadelphia Shooting, 6 officers injured

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Seems to be an active shooting atm

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/08/14/us/philadelphia-shooting/index.html?r=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F

Trocity
How does it feel when it's your own being gunned down, white people?

#BLM

Surtur
How long until Trump and Republicans are blamed?

ArtificialGlory

cdtm
How bad is it, when news of 6 injuries makes you breath a sigh of relief that no one was killed?

cdtm
Originally posted by Trocity
How does it feel when it's your own being gunned down, white people?

#BLM

How do you know none of the officers were black?

Surtur
Nobody died so we can't call it a mass shooting, though democrats will count this stat as a mass shooting just watch.

shiv
Thoughts and prayers

Was the beef over some cheese

Surtur
This is why the Fresh Prince went to Bel-Air.

Robtard
Originally posted by cdtm
How do you know none of the officers were black?

Trocity is a Trumper and a racist (I know, redundant), this is why he makes these ignorant comments.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
Trocity is a Trumper and a racist (I know, redundant), this is why he makes these ignorant comments.

^Your bigotry is noted smile

Surtur
Turns out the shooter was black with a rap sheet that included drugs, assault, and kidnapping, so...don't expect to hear too much more about this shooting. It's not the right narrative.

Robtard
So strange that a story about a career criminal shooting people and there being zero deaths gets less coverage than a murder spree where 20+ are murdered. <--- heavy sarcasm

eThneoLgrRnae

Yes, everyone who is a Trumper is a racist in your deluded tiny brain.

You're right, the over 60 million americans who voted for Trump (many of whom also voted for Obama the first time around) are all racist and nazis. roll eyes (sarcastic)

BrolyBlack
There is no # trending for this because cops were injuried. No one is saying #dosomethingnow

Robtard
If you google "Philadelphia shooting", you get current and updated hits and the top stories are from sources you people would call as being "Leftist". CNN, WaPo, CBS, NBC, USAToday, NYT

Surtur
So strange that a story about a career criminal shooting people and there being zero deaths gets less coverage than a murder spree where 20+ are murdered. <--- heavy sarcasm

^They always have an excuse.

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
^They always have a valid excuse which destroys our biased narrative.

Yup thumb up

Surtur
Yup thumb up

^Has to edit a post in order to get a pretend win.

Giggle smile

eThneoLgrRnae
If you google "Philadelphia shooting", you get current and updated hits and the top stories are from sources you people would call as being "Leftist". CNN, WaPo, CBS, NBC, USAToday, NYT

It's amazing how people like you can sit there with a straight face (if in fact you have one when you typed that BS) and pretend that CNN, NBC, Washington Post, and NYT being severely left-leaning biased is some sort of crazy right-wing conspiracy theory lmao.

There is no "claim" as you put it. They are leftist. That's a fact. And most, if not all, of the people who work at those places are all sorry excuses for journalists. thumb up

Robtard
So what I said is correct: this story is being covered and fairly up to date info is being loaded by the likes of *gasp* CNN, NYT, WaPo etc. thumb up

Flyattractor
#CopLivesDon'tMatter.

Bystanders Tant and Laugh at Officers Being Shot at in Philly. Guess thier Race

Surtur
So what I said is correct: this story is being covered and fairly up to date info is being loaded by the likes of *gasp* CNN, NYT, WaPo etc. thumb up

Why'd you put the word leftist in quotes? Are any of the outlets you mentioned not somewhere on the left?

Flyattractor
For the Left. There is NO "Far" distinction in that group. It is all THE LEFT!

eThneoLgrRnae
Why'd you put the word leftist in quotes? Are any of the outlets you mentioned not somewhere on the left?

Pretty obvious to me that in robbie's tiny mind they aren't truly heavily leftist leaning lol. Hence, that is why he used double quotation marks around the word leftist.

He thinks they're all completely unbiased and just do good journalism. laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Robtard

Because I was quoting you people. That's what quotes are for. This basic and common knowledge, Surt.

Flyattractor
Is this when Robbie tries to convince people that he is a "Centrist"?

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Is this when Robbie tries to convince people that he is a "Centrist"?

Probably lol. No one buys that BS though.

dadudemon

Watching the live TVs, now, at the gym: nothing being covered on it at the moment.

Seems no one cares.

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon
Watching the live TVs, now, at the gym: nothing being covered on it at the moment.

Seems no one cares.

You're wrong and don't you ever lie again. Here is a live feed from CNN right now covering the story:

K8E_zMLCRNg

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Flyattractor
#CopLivesDon'tMatter.

Bystanders Tant and Laugh at Officers Being Shot at in Philly. Guess thier Race

The cops were also having stuff thrown at them by bystanders

Surtur
Because I was quoting you people. That's what quotes are for. This basic and common knowledge, Surt.

And you agree that every single outlet you mentioned is on the left, correct?

Trocity

Black people can't be racist, stupid.

Surtur

Wonder Man
If you don't want to get shot don't carry a gun
Its another phalanx to what they like in thier wet ones.

Silent Master
Because only people with guns get shot?

Wonder Man
If I told you you could walk away from a problem today or face it with your brother...which would you choose?

Silent Master
??

Wonder Man
Every child. Weather animal or man lives and makes the most cosmic of journys
Paul was a witness.
John saw it.
Why don't you see people believe in you?

Silent Master
???

Wonder Man
Believe me you need the Praises of the Father

shiv
Keep away from fools

They do crime

And Crime attracts:

Guns, Cops, Jail

Warren's Hook

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SB8WaJa8kbk

shiv
Originally posted by Wonder Man
If I told you you could walk away from a problem today or face it with your brother...which would you choose?

I hear that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftPhf8_f0Hw

Surtur
So you had a thug shooting cops, taking hostages, etc. So what are people going to protest in support of...stronger gun laws?

Nah, of course they are gonna protest in support of the thug.

Philly protest will support suspect accused of shooting six cops: 'I don't understand it,' police commissioner says

Wonder Man
You think that the abomination that gets trampled under the feet of dogs is something that Man is upset about?
I have to tell you if you like to get trampled under dogs feet go for it.

Adam_PoE

It is interesting that the six good guys with guns could not stop the single bad guy with a gun; and that it was words, not guns, that negotiated his currender. It is quite a coincidence that no one was seriously harmed. It is almost like matching a credible threat of violence with a credible threat of violence escalates the situation, instead of descelates things.

Surtur
Speaking of Rob's example: I'm sure if we had a white supremacist career criminal who shot up a synagogue and hit 6-7 jews and they all survived...we'd see such a story get more coverage than this one.

Oh and if some deeply pathetic folk held a meeting in support of the white supremacist? That would get more coverage too smile

Surtur
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
It is interesting that the six good guys with guns could not stop the single bad guy with a gun; and that it was words, not guns, that negotiated his currender. It is quite a coincidence that no one was seriously harmed. It is almost like matching a credible threat of violence with a credible threat of violence escalates the situation, instead of descelates things.

^People should resist the urge to entertain this guys bad faith arguments and just let Rob or Putinbot come bingo him and be on their way. He does this all the time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.