Storm v Psylocke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Smurph
In the danger room

Glorificus
Quickdraw; in which case I typically would favor the telepath/telekinetic.

leonidas
storm has some pretty uber tp resist feats. i think she could resist long enough to beat her. in the more recent x-men, when storm was one of nate's horsemen, storm was wrecking all the x-men and it took a team effort to get betsy close enough to put her tk weapon through storm's head to break nate's control. storm def came across as beastly there. i would take her in general here, but betsy is no slouch.

abhilegend
Storm

Damborgson
Yes, going into Storms head is more ikely to result in eating a lightning bolt for your troubles, than it is to result in a mind wipe.

Though Psylocke is an incredible telepath.

Wonder Man
Psylocke metamophosises Storm into a sunshower.

BruceSkywalker
Betsy ftw

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by leonidas
storm has some pretty uber tp resist feats. i think she could resist long enough to beat her. in the more recent x-men, when storm was one of nate's horsemen, storm was wrecking all the x-men and it took a team effort to get betsy close enough to put her tk weapon through storm's head to break nate's control. storm def came across as beastly there. i would take her in general here, but betsy is no slouch.

Originally posted by abhilegend
Storm

psylocke has hacked Gambit, something no other tp has done, and hacked juggs with helmet on, something no other tp has done

She also wrecked sk in the astral plane, which is where he rules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.