Israel Blocks Squad from Entry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack

Surtur
Looks like Israel is boycotting them. Awful.

BrolyBlack
They boycotted Israel before, only seems fair, the feeling is mutual.

Lestov16
Get dem Desert Mormons out!

eThneoLgrRnae
Considering some of the shit "the squad" has said about Israel who can really blame them for blocking them from entering the country?

I'm sure many double-standard snowflake lefties will throw a fit over it though, yes.

cdtm
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Considering some of the shit "the squad" has said about Israel who can really blame them for blocking them from entering the country?

I'm sure many double-standard snowflake lefties will throw a fit over it though, yes.

Agreed.

I've asked Jewish democrats if anti-zionism is a source of tension for them and this is indeed a sore point.

None of them would even consider the alternative, but it's still a pet peeve. (Oje can be jewish and anti-zionist, I'd assume, but have yet to meet one..)

Surtur
I'm baffled over Ilhan Omar wanting to go to Israel. Surely she is afraid of being hypnotized by the evil jews there?

eThneoLgrRnae
I'm proud to say that I'm a staunch Zionist, myself, though certainly not jewish. A Zionist Christian I suppose would be the proper term.

The fact that it upsets the Israel-haters so much is just icing on the cake. smile

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Surtur
I'm baffled over Ilhan Omar wanting to go to Israel. Surely she is afraid of being hypnotized by the evil jews there?

laughing out loud

It is ironic, isn't it?

Surtur
I will note Broly's original link says they "may" be blocked.

Well it's official now: they're blocked smile

BrolyBlack
They tried to set Israel up, Israel didnt play.

Just yesterday, they said they support the BDS movement, something Israel doesnt support and doesnt allow in their country, these two knew that and accounced their trip just a day after they did that for two outcomes

1. To make Israel go against their own policy
2. Make a publicity/political stunt/international incident.

Surtur
I will say that if it was up to me I wouldn't have blocked them because I wouldn't want them pretending like they are the victims of something.

eThneoLgrRnae
They're always playing the victim card anyway, though. It's just par for the course.

Surtur
True, but I still wouldn't have blocked them. Let them go there and cry about Israel if they want.

Though I also respect that Israel has laws that let them block BDS supporters.

ares834
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1162000480681287683?s=19

mmm

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by ares834
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1162000480681287683?s=19

mmm

I fully agree with his tweet. thumb up

Surtur
I'm boycotting Arby's.

Well, I'm off to visit Arby's brb.

Robtard
The tweet in question:

"It would show great weakness if Israel allowed Rep. Omar and Rep.Tlaib to visit. They hate Israel & all Jewish people, & there is nothing that can be said or done to change their minds. Minnesota and Michigan will have a hard time putting them back in office. They are a disgrace!" -Trump via Twitter

Trump is going to get them attacked; possibly killed. Just takes another unhinged Trumper to hear this dog whistle and act on it.

Surtur
^Wow

Robtard
Because the MAGAbomber didn't happen...

Silent Master
You're really good at hearing dog whistles.

cdtm
I will say that if it was up to me I wouldn't have blocked them because I wouldn't want them pretending like they are the victims of something.

I feel the opposite. They owe them nothing, and have nothing to gain by taking the moral high ground. Their public image won't be affected, because there's a pretty partisan divide as is.

And to be honest, I feel it's highly hypocritical to accuse Israel of affecting our politics, when Saudi Arabia and the Muslim lobby has as much of an effect, if not greater.

Wonder Man
Make peace in Israel by melting Ice between their enemies.

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by Robtard
The tweet in question:

"It would show great weakness if Israel allowed Rep. Omar and Rep.Tlaib to visit. They hate Israel & all Jewish people, & there is nothing that can be said or done to change their minds. Minnesota and Michigan will have a hard time putting them back in office. They are a disgrace!" -Trump via Twitter

Trump is going to get them attacked; possibly killed. Just takes another unhinged Trumper to hear this dog whistle and act on it.

Disgusting.

BrolyBlack
Did you find it disgusting what they said about Israel Mr. Double Standards?

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
What did they say about Isreal that was disgusting, herb?

Don't paraphrase. Show me what they said.

eThneoLgrRnae

Course he doesn't. Just as pretty much all other leftists don't. Hatred of Israel is widespread on the left.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Eternal Idol

Why do I have to do your research for you, herb? Stop being lazy and do your own research.

Eternal Idol
Why do I have to do your research for you, herb? Stop being lazy and do your own research.
Typical. You've got nothing, but you're going to pretend they said vile shit about Israel and Jewish people anyhow.

BrolyBlack
Hahah I got plenty of stuff but you will just ignore it so why should I bother, after all you are an idiot.

Here is just one

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/reminder-ilhan-omar-and-rashida-tlaib-questioned-the-loyalty-of-americans-who-support-israel%3f_amp=true

BrolyBlack
Here is another

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.politico.com/amp/story/2019/02/11/house-democrats-ilhan-omar-antisemitism-1163728

I could keep going and going and going.

Knowing how much of a complete fool you are, you will ignore both of these and ask me for more evidencelaughing out loud

BrolyBlack
Here is another 2

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.buzzfeednews.com/amphtml/chasemadar/ilhan-omar-anti-semitism-load-bearing-myth

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/2989404002

BrolyBlack
Should I keep going or do you concede to being a lazy liar who demands others do research for you?

BrolyBlack

Eternal Idol

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack
Do you consider the New York Times a hack job as well?? Or you just going to lie some more?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2019/03/07/opinion/ilhan-omar-anti-semitism.amp.html

Eternal Idol

cdtm
Herb, you are so full of shit, I'm surprised you haven't asphyxiated yet.

I'll look it all up as soon as I get home from work, herb, and then we can compare their statements with Trump's statements.

OR you can try out the ignore button.

I mean your idea works too, just saying. wink

Wonder Man
God talked about people that are blessed.
My family lives it.
To not give this to others in their lives...to withhold it out of power rather than to understand a need to smile in our own hearts.

BrolyBlack

Surtur
You can tell this was a stunt. So after they were blocked Tlaib asked Israel if she could visit at least one place for humanitarian reasons: she wanted to visit her grandmother. Obviously the women is elderly and this could be her last chance to see her. Tlaib says she won't bring up BDS or anything while there.

Israel says yes.

Now she has rejected them. This was a stunt. It's not up for debate anymore.

Surtur
Tlaib, not too long ago:

https://i.imgur.com/6ftB9Ye.jpg

"I will respect any restrictions".

Yeah, guess not. This was a stunt lol. I think she figured Israel would say no and she could play the victim even more. Guess she doesn't give a shit about granny.

BrolyBlack
Disgusting.

Agreed, disgusting

https://i.imgur.com/6ftB9Ye.jpg

Surtur

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Nostradamous
They tried to set Israel up, Israel didnt play.

Just yesterday, they said they support the BDS movement, something Israel doesnt support and doesnt allow in their country, these two knew that and accounced their trip just a day after they did that for two outcomes

1. To make Israel go against their own policy
2. Make a publicity/political stunt/international incident.

^Clairvoient

Surtur
I just wonder how people are gonna spin this. We have her signed statement, there is no other way to interpret her when she says "I will respect any restrictions and not promote any boycotts". That is pretty straight forward.

snowdragon
I just wonder how people are gonna spin this. We have her signed statement, there is no other way to interpret her when she says "I will respect any restrictions and not promote any boycotts". That is pretty straight forward.

Lulz, oh there will be spin though.

Surtur
I'm shocked at how dumb she is. She could have made something up like "I can't go cuz of new security risks". She could even blame Trump for it.

Instead she just says she is being oppressed.

eThneoLgrRnae
Oh, they'll probably spin it as if she didn't really understand what she was saying or she was "confused" or something lol. The first words out of robbie's mouth will be something along the lines of "Trumpers" this or "Trumpers" that blah, blah, blah lol.

dadudemon
This is pretty disgusting behavior. It's just more "character assassination" crap from the Dems.

When will they stop being relevant? We should implement a political proficiency test that requires you know the basics of political sciences, American Civics, and politicians platforms. That way all the dumb right-wingers and all the stupid Democrats won't be able to vote in the same Dems and GOP peeps, over and over.

Wonder Man
Free speach is worth it kids.

SquallX

BrolyBlack

I'll look it all up as soon as I get home from work, and then we can compare their statements with Trump's statements.

Waiting on you.

Surtur
I think that is irrelevant now, it is clear this was all a stunt.

BrolyBlack
Yea but he is incapable of admitting he is wrong because Trump said something.

Surtur
Also I'm not sure why Trump saying that they hate Israel, etc. puts their lives in danger, but them labeling him a racist or white supremacist doesn't put Trump in any danger.

SquallX

eThneoLgrRnae
I believe the only reason he does it is because of all the hate Israel receives from the left (and even some on the "right"; more like the alt-right) and I don't blame him for doing it.They are not "just" our allies. They're our only ally that is completely surrounded by nations who want to wipe them off the face of the earth therefore they need our help more than any of our other allies.

They're needs to be some pushback to all of this hateful anti-Israel talk coming from hateful people like Talib, the other congresswoman (forget her name; black muslim), Farakhan (SP?), Sarsour, and many others.

If tons of people can continue to get away with talking constant shit about Israel w/out suffering any real consequences for it then I'm perfectly fine with Trump and anyone else putting Israel on a pedestal so Israel understands full well we will ALWAYS have their back.thumb up

It's very important, imo. Not just some trivial issue.

eThneoLgrRnae
I believe the only reason he does it is because of all the hate Israel receives from the left (and even some on the "right"; more like the alt-right) and I don't blame him for doing it.They are not "just" our allies. They're our only ally that is completely surrounded by nations who want to wipe them off the face of the earth therefore they need our help more than any of our other allies.

They're needs to be some pushback to all of this hateful anti-Israel talk coming from hateful people like Talib, the other congresswoman (forget her name; black muslim), Farakhan (SP?), Sarsour, and many others.

If tons of people can continue to get away with talking constant shit about Israel w/out suffering any real consequences for it then I'm perfectly fine with Trump and anyone else putting Israel on a pedestal so Israel understands full well we will ALWAYS have their back.thumb up

It's very important, imo. Not just some trivial issue.

Edit (underlined part): *there* not "they're," obviously.

Sorry, past the 15 minute window for editing.

Wonder Man
Israel can take care of itself.
Remember Jesus dude.
He said; "Don't you think if I needed help My Father would send down 12 legion of angels."

eThneoLgrRnae
Israel needs our support... dude. We don't just turn our backs on our friends who need our help just because of something Jesus said lol. That's ridiculous.

Yeah, I know all about Jesus considering I have very strong Christian beliefs. I also know the verses in the Bible which says somethiong along the lines of (in referring to Abraham and later on in Numbers to the House of Israel) "I will bless those who bless you and curse those who curse you."

SquallX

Surtur

Surtur
Anti-Semitic outfit sponsored proposed Omar-Tlaib trip to Israel

Shocking...said nobody.

Surtur
https://i.imgur.com/DY3VA9Y.jpg

eThneoLgrRnae
Maybe, but on the other hand look at the number of resolutions the UN has had against Israel compared to other countries that are way worse.

https://unwatch.org/2018-un-general-assembly-resolutions-singling-israel-texts-votes-analysis/

Yep. The shitty UN is always singling out Israel when there are countries that are far far worse. It's why I was kinda sad to see Nikki Haley resign. She didn't put up with all of that Israel-bashing. Otoh, it always irritated me when she would say in anticipation of a chemical attack in Syria that if it happens Assad would automatically be blamed for it w/out waiting for actual evidence he actually did it lol.

cdtm
Yep. The shitty UN is always singling out Israel when there are countries that are far far worse. It's why I was kinda sad to see Nikki Haley resign. She didn't put up with all of that Israel-bashing. Otoh, it always irritated me when she would say in anticipation of a chemical attack in Syria that if it happens Assad would automatically be blamed for it w/out waiting for actual evidence he actually did it lol.

Well, the security council members certainly aren't going to target their own shithole countries. thumb up

eThneoLgrRnae
@Squall (couldn't quote you or use quick reply): I disagree that we've helped them, enough. They are in constant danger from enemies who surround them. We need to help them continuously.

Yes, the Clintons brought financial ruin to those poor people in Haiti just as Hillary (along w/Obama) has brought ruin to so many other countries but Haiti is not a longtime ally as Israel is. I have no problem with us helping the Haitians out. Doesn't mean we can't continue to help Israel also.

gold slorg
i sincerely hate israel for their attitude towards poland, **** this scum

cdtm
Originally posted by gold slorg

Everyone hates Poland. Even Polish Americans.

eThneoLgrRnae

Wasn't aware that Israel hastes Poland. What reason could they possibly have for hating them? As far as I know, poles don't wanna wipe Israel off the face of the earth the way that so many arab countries do.

gold slorg
they basically want Polish government to give Irael jewish inheritance of Polish-citizens-Jews that had no children so their property went for the state, lol

not to mention blaming Poland for Holocaust, when Poland was conquered by Nazis and German Nazis used Polish land to build concentration camps, where also half of the dead were Poles, lol

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by cdtm
Everyone hates Poland. Even Polish Americans.

confused

I certainly don't. In fact, I have great respect for them being one of the few couintries in Europe to stand up to that open-borders b*tch, Merkell. I'm sure there are many other Trump supporters who feel the same way I do.

cdtm
Wasn't aware that Israel hastes Poland. What reason could they possibly have for hating them? As far as I know, poles don't wanna wipe Israel off the face of the earth the way that so many arab countries do.

Netanyahu said something akin to accusing the entire Polish population of complicity with Nazi Germany, due to some of their members actions.

This is as asinine as claiming Jews are Nazi collaborators, because a few historically cooperated with Nazi's in their bloody campaign.

Let's just pretend countless Polish civilians weren't slaughtered by Germans. Yes, they were Nazi's, because some worked with Nazi's.

Surtur
https://i.imgur.com/Wm6wvlE.jpg

eThneoLgrRnae
they basically want Polish government to give Irael jewish inheritance of Polish-citizens-Jews that had no children so their property went for the state, lol

That's outrageous. Never knew that. Do you have a non-biased source I can check out that confirms it?

not to mention blaming Poland for Holocaust, when Poland was conquered by Nazis and German Nazis used Polish land to build concentration camps, where also half of the dead were Poles, lol

Yeah, that sounds like those who believe that are ignorant of actual history. I'm sure the entire nation of Israel doesn't actually blame poles fopr trhe Holocaust lol. From what I understand, the polish put up some of the strongest resistance to the nazi scum but were just eventually overwhelmed by far superior numbers and equipment.But even then, I believe there were still strong pockets of resistance from the poles behind the enemy lines.

Wonder Man
Hebrew law. God said," I have not come to change the law but to bring new ones."
See how the laws will include people for their own wellbeing.

gold slorg
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-08-05/u-s-should-prod-poland-to-pay-holocaust-victims-senators-says here's one article i've read few days ago

https://www.reddit.com/r/europe/comments/cmgw96/us_senators_want_poland_to_pay_victims_of_nazi reddit discussion, probably more stuff inside it, started reading it yesterday

and yeah, nothing against israeli folks, but the government and their politicians can go **** themselves imo

eThneoLgrRnae
Netanyahu said something akin to accusing the entire Polish population of complicity with Nazi Germany, due to some of their members actions.

This is as asinine as claiming Jews are Nazi collaborators, because a few historically cooperated with Nazi's in their bloody campaign.

Let's just pretend countless Polish civilians weren't slaughtered by Germans. Yes, they were Nazi's, because some worked with Nazi's.

Do you have an actual source that confirms that? If true, then my respect of Benjamin Netanyahu has been significantly lowered.

BrolyBlack

Hello??? You ever coming back to own up to being wrong???

Helllllooooo?

Wonder Man
Well isn't you siggy about false idols?

cdtm
Do you have an actual source that confirms that? If true, then my respect of Benjamin Netanyahu has been significantly lowered.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-47272718

Imagine if someone said "Jewish bankers have ruined our economy".

And then walks it back and says "Of course I don't mean ALL Jews".

Maybe he didn't mean it how it came off, but he's a politician who should understand that words matter.

eThneoLgrRnae
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-08-05/u-s-should-prod-poland-to-pay-holocaust-victims-senators-says here's one article i've read few days ago

https://www.reddit.com/r/europe/comments/cmgw96/us_senators_want_poland_to_pay_victims_of_nazi reddit discussion, probably more stuff inside it, started reading it yesterday

and yeah, nothing against israeli folks, but the government and their politicians can go **** themselves imo

Thanks... just read the article and skimmed over a few of the comments on reddit. I agree with the poster who said on reddit to "f*** off and go find the communists that stole your shit" lol.

eThneoLgrRnae
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-47272718

Imagine if someone said "Jewish bankers have ruined our economy".

And then walks it back and says "Of course I don't mean ALL Jews".

Maybe he didn't mean it how it came off, but he's a politician who should understand that words matter.

Yes, he should I agree. Good thing you quoted a snippet from that article because I don't click on links with "BBC" in them just as I don't click on any with "CNN" or "MSNBC" in them lol.

I will look around later on to try and get confirmation from a source I actually trust.

cdtm
https://www.foxnews.com/world/netanyahu-misquoted-on-holocaust-in-poland-his-office-says

A little bit different here. They're saying he was misquoted.

It's possible, but it was the Jerusalem Post who supposedly did it, and they have no motivation to cast Israel in a negative light, nor their prime minister to the world. (I'd assume. Even if there are partisan politics there, you don't want to negatively impact foreign relations.)

eThneoLgrRnae
https://www.foxnews.com/world/netanyahu-misquoted-on-holocaust-in-poland-his-office-says

A little bit different here. They're saying he was misquoted.

It's possible, but it was the Jerusalem Post who supposedly did it, and they have no motivation to cast Israel in a negative light, nor their prime minister to the world. (I'd assume. Even if there are partisan politics there, you don't want to negatively impact foreign relations.)

You mean no motivation to cast Netanyahu in a bad light don't you? Israel as a whole wasn't alleged to say it, right? Why do you assume that the JP has no motivation to do that? Just because they're located in Israel and call themselves "The Jerusalem Post?"

By that same token, I could say that "The New York Times" has no motivation to cast President Trump in a bad light since they are a U.S. based newspaper. I think we'd all agree that couldn't be further from the truth lol. They're one of Trump's biggest critics and are extremely biased against him.

BrolyBlack
You mean no motivation to cast Netanyahu in a bad light don't you? Israel as a whole wasn't alleged to say it, right? Why do you assume that the JP has no motivation to do that? Just because they're located in Israel and call themselves "The Jerusalem Post?"

By that same token, I could say that "The New York Times" has no motivation to cast President Trump in a bad light since they are a U.S. based newspaper. I think we'd all agree that couldn't be further from the truth lol. They're one of Trump's biggest critics and are extremely biased against him.

CTDM is a idiot who hates Trump. He absolutely despises him, What else can you expect?

cdtm

Is the Post in the habit of giving a platform to anti-Zionists?

I could totally see someone like the BBC misrepresenting someone, for political motivation. But unless the JP is a known anti-Zionist and anti-Israel publication, what possible motivation could they have to purposely misquote him?

And if it was accidental, the journalist should probably be fired, because there's no real reason to butcher his statement like this.

eThneoLgrRnae
Is the Post in the habit of giving a platform to anti-Zionists?

I could totally see someone like the BBC misrepresenting someone, for political motivation. But unless the JP is a known anti-Zionist and anti-Israel publication, what possible motivation could they have to purposely misquote him?

And if it was accidental, the journalist should probably be fired, because there's no real reason to butcher his statement like this.

I have no idea what kind of newspaper they are. I figured you would know since you were the one who quoted them so why don't you tell me? I was only pointing out that it is a mistake to automatically assume that just because a paper is located within a certain country that it means they have no real motivation to cast the leader of said country in a bad light.

BrolyBlack
I have no idea what kind of newspaper they are. I figured you would know since you were the one who quoted them so why don't you tell me? I was only pointing out that it is a mistake to automatically assume that just because a paper is located within a certain country that it means they have no real motivation to cast the leader of said country in a bad light.

Dont fall into his troll trap where he tries to make you think he knows what he's talking about, but he really doesn't. He's clueless

Surtur
For what it's worth the Jerusalem Post leans right.

eThneoLgrRnae
For what it's worth the Jerusalem Post leans right.

Ok. Solves that mystery then.

Surtur
Even the Interior Minister, the guy Tlaib wrote her letter to asking to come see granny, called out Tlaib and said her hatred of Israel is greater than her love for her grandmother.

Lol, I love how much this backfired. She clearly thought Israel would reject her request. If only she had left it alone she could still try to play the victim, but TDS causes people to play stupid games and earn similar rewards smile

cdtm

All I know about the JP, is they wrote the quote.

That, and the little bit I've read of the cultural aspect of Israel in their publication, which is pretty good stuff imo.

No idea on their politics though (I could have looked it up, like Surt did, just got lazy.)

dadudemon
confused

I certainly don't. In fact, I have great respect for them being one of the few couintries in Europe to stand up to that open-borders b*tch, Merkell. I'm sure there are many other Trump supporters who feel the same way I do.

Look at that...we agree on something.

All the Polish dudes I've known where good dudes. Laid back, kind, and had great senses of humor. And their women...daaaaayuuum!

I told the Polish dudes that they are lucky I am in the US because I would totally take all their hot Polish women for myself because the men are ugly as f*ck in Poland. haermm They agreed that Polish men are ogres and told me their women are one of their greatest treasures.

Best kept secret in Europe, I'd say.

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon

All the Polish dudes I've known where good dudes. Laid back, kind, and had great senses of humor. And their women...daaaaayuuum!

I told the Polish dudes that they are lucky I am in the US because I would totally take all their hot Polish women for myself because the men are ugly as f*ck in Poland. haermm They agreed that Polish men are ogres and told me their women are one of their greatest treasures.

Lol the girl I'm dating now is Polish, she was born in Chicago, but visited Poland 5 years ago. So I asked her if it's true that men in Poland are fugly and she said that is "more or less accurate" laughing

But yeah I don't have a problem with Poland.

BrolyBlack

https://i1.wp.com/www.themasculinetraveler.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/polish-women2.jpg?resize=1024%2C576&ssl=1

SquallX
@Squall (couldn't quote you or use quick reply): I disagree that we've helped them, enough. They are in constant danger from enemies who surround them. We need to help them continuously.

Yes, the Clintons brought financial ruin to those poor people in Haiti just as Hillary (along w/Obama) has brought ruin to so many other countries but Haiti is not a longtime ally as Israel is. I have no problem with us helping the Haitians out. Doesn't mean we can't continue to help Israel also.

I disagree, there comes a time when the US needs to stop meddling.

Also, You know that Haiti actually sent soldier to fight for the US independence right? Haiti though small and Island of nothing but slaves that were also fighting for their freedom, still sent their soldiers to help the US.

Haiti as done far more for the US than Israel since their creations.

SquallX

Women Polish are indeed hot. I spent a three day weekend drunk and with constant hard on in Poland.

Wonder Man
Do you think that the Pole lock is the invention that saved the worlds flags?
Thanks Poland.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by SquallX
I disagree, there comes a time when the US needs to stop meddling.

Also, You know that Haiti actually sent soldier to fight for the US independence right? Haiti though small and Island of nothing but slaves that were also fighting for their freedom, still sent their soldiers to help the US.

Haiti as done far more for the US than Israel since their creations.

I don't agree that helping Israel out is "meddling" but whatever... it's obvious we'll never agree so I'll just leave it at that.

Surtur
Mainstream media silent on disturbing org behind Ilhan Omar's, Rashida Tlaib's trip to 'Palestine'

Wonder Man
Don't leave out anti homosexual movement occuring around the world with the deft move of self homsexual proclimation.
They all love to be in the same rub a dub dub three men in a tub.
Just ask Brother Weeze in Rochester, NY

Surtur
Instead of going to Israel with a bipartisan congressional delegation Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib planned to go on an independent trip sponsored by a highly anti-semitic organization called Miftah.

Miftah has:

-praised Palestinian terrorists
-praised female Palestinian suicide bombers
-invoked various anti-semitic tropes such as "the jews are controlling all of our media!" and that Jews use the blood of Christians during Passover

The media is more or less silent on this. Why?

eThneoLgrRnae
Probably because they approve and don't wanna admit it?

Putinbot1
Probably because they approve and don't wanna admit it? you're posting a lot more since Fly was banned wink

cdtm
Mainstream media silent on disturbing org behind Ilhan Omar's, Rashida Tlaib's trip to 'Palestine'

Politico claims they sponsored a lot of politicians, and none were banned for it.

Surtur
Politico claims they sponsored a lot of politicians, and none were banned for it.

That doesn't excuse using an anti-semitic group as a sponsor.

On top of that, they weren't denied because of that. They were blocked because of a law in Israel enacted in 2017 that says they can deny entry to those who are pro BDS. The fact they were sponsored by anti-semites is just icing on the anti-semitic cake.

And why am I not shocked that every single politician listed that got sponsored by the group...is a democrat? Lol.

Surtur
Probably because they approve and don't wanna admit it?

Even the excuse of "Well Israel didn't block the other democrats who let these anti-semites sponsor them" ends up just making the dems look bad lol.

Though again I will point out that it would only be hypocritical if Israel was assuming the two women are BDS merely because Miftah sponsored them, but that is not the case.

Wonder Man
Well the world has to come to a price on gasoline. At least America is leading the way.

Surtur
Palestinian Authority bans LGBTQ activities in West Bank

I look forward to seeing Tlaib and Omar come out against Palestine over this thumb up

BrolyBlack
laughing out loudlaughing out loud

Surtur
https://i.imgur.com/qf8z9v3.jpg

eThneoLgrRnae
Palestinian Authority bans LGBTQ activities in West Bank

I look forward to seeing Tlaib and Omar come out against Palestine over this thumb up

Oh yeah, I'm sure they will. Just like they came out against muslim nations, in general, not allowing women to drive or go anywhere w/out their husbands or forcing them to wear a hijab on their head. laughing out loud

Such female empowerment in those "civilized" muslim nations lol. They are sooooo "enlightened" and "progressive" just like Muhammed himself was. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Wonder Man
Actually the men are doing what Jesus said to do by guarding their women.
You shouldn't judge people. Help them to live better and you will have become a better part of life.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Wonder Man
Actually the men are doing what Jesus said to do by guarding their women.
You shouldn't judge people. Help them to live better and you will have become a better part of life.

Not allowing women to drive is "guarding their women"?

Nah, as long as they continue to judge and kill christians, jews, and other nonmuslims then I will keep judging them. thumb up

It's pathetic for you to sit there and defend people who treat women like 2nd class citizens.

Wonder Man
You pretend to fear control as you assume to it's accord.
If your biggest fear is powerful Muslim women controlling our country you should know that we welcome people in our free country.

Surtur
Oh yeah, I'm sure they will. Just like they came out against muslim nations, in general, not allowing women to drive or go anywhere w/out their husbands or forcing them to wear a hijab on their head. laughing out loud

Such female empowerment in those "civilized" muslim nations lol. They are sooooo "enlightened" and "progressive" just like Muhammed himself was. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Notice there isn't a single muslim majority country that Tlaib and Omar are boycotting?

eThneoLgrRnae
You pretend to fear control as you assume to it's accord.
If your biggest fear is powerful Muslim women controlling our country you should know that we welcome people in our free country.

As I said in my previous post: pathetic.

You are clueless. I don't fear any muslim women, you moron.

eThneoLgrRnae
Notice there isn't a single muslim majority country that Tlaib and Omar are boycotting?

"Bingo." thumb up

Neither are any of the other leftist "woke" democrats or their supporters. It just proves they don't really care about women's rights. They only care about virtue-signalling.

Wonder Man
Take a picture of a tree. When it falls and no one is there to see it you've found where it's Xylem is and can see it's fall.
Like Niagra falls today you see the tree.

Surtur
Take a picture of a tree. When it falls and no one is there to see it you've found where it's Xylem is and can see it's fall.
Like Niagra falls today you see the tree.

https://media.giphy.com/media/3otPonaTruk93BaXpC/giphy.gif

Wonder Man
Water straight up a hill.

Putinbot1
^Wow Bingo! thumb up

Surtur
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Bingo! thumb up

^This guy gets it, knows suggesting this will get them attacked and killed is retarded thumb up

Surtur

dadudemon

cdtm
"I absolutely and thorough condemn the Palestinian ban on LGBT+ activities. I condemn any ban likes this no matter the nation."

Gee, it's not that hard. Why can't she do it?

Some assumption that this amounts to weaknes to her opponents, perhaps?

Same reason Obama never released long forms, or proof he wasn't born in Kenya, I suppose.

They're making a huge mistake, though, there's are many Democrats who this constant criticism of Israel will chafe against. Obviously, most Jewish Democrats, but non Jewish support for Israel is also pretty strong on the left (If not as loud as the anti-Zionist's)

dadudemon

Same reason Obama never released long forms, or proof he wasn't born in Kenya, I suppose.

They're making a huge mistake, though, there's are many Democrats who this constant criticism of Israel will chafe against. Obviously, most Jewish Democrats, but non Jewish support for Israel is also pretty strong on the left (If not as loud as the anti-Zionist's)

I think condemning basic human rights violations is an easy thing to do. If that shows weakness, then I'm very happy to be weak AF. Let the world know how weak I am by declaring how much I don't tolerate the condemnation and mistreatment of our LGBT+ people.

No, what it really is is her unwillingness to acknowledge something terrible about Palestine due to her severe interests in being anti-Israel. She has too much riding on the notion that Israel is bad and Palestine is innocent and mistreated.

cdtm
I actually agree, I just hate admitting anyone can be so transparent. sad

Surtur

The situations are different. Obama would have looked weak if he provided the long form. Condemning human rights violations doesn't make you look weak.

Also just take the long form example you gave. Obama did not go "anyone running for president should have to provide a long form birth certificate" and then turn around and not provide it. Omar said the acts should be condemned, but didn't condemn them.

She did say just enough about what happened so that cultists on the left could try to claim she condemned it. I'm already seeing people trying to use her comment as a "gotcha" for those pointing out she has yet to condemn this, lol.

Surtur
I think condemning basic human rights violations is an easy thing to do. If that shows weakness, then I'm very happy to be weak AF. Let the world know how weak I am by declaring how much I don't tolerate the condemnation and mistreatment of our LGBT+ people.

No, what it really is is her unwillingness to acknowledge something terrible about Palestine due to her severe interests in being anti-Israel. She has too much riding on the notion that Israel is bad and Palestine is innocent and mistreated.

IMO it has never been more clear that she is a bigot. She makes everything about Israel and we all know why.

Robtard
"Jews who vote Democrat show lack of knowledge or great disloyalty." -Trump via press conference 8/20/2019

Trump's antisemitism finally on full display, was only a matter of time; I told you Trumpers. The "dual-loyalty" trope was a nice touch from Orange Leader, as was blanketing millions of voters as being 'ignorant unless they're loyal to him.

Silent Master
#doublestandards

Robtard
Originally posted by Silent Master
#doublestandards

^ This is an example of how you're a closet Trumper. Trump attacks Jewish people and instead of calling that out, you deflect away. You have a habit of doing this.

Silent Master
Your bias is showing, how do you know the comment wasn't me commenting on Trump's double-standards.

To quote Loki. Are you ever not going to fall for that?

Robtard
Sure-Sure. <--- heavy sarcasm

Surtur
Trump shouldn't have said what he said.

Originally posted by Silent Master
Your bias is showing, how do you know the comment wasn't me commenting on Trump's double-standards.

To quote Loki. Are you ever not going to fall for that?

Also let us not pretend like, if you weren't talking about Trump, that this isn't a double standard lol.

Rob is one of those who has bent over backwards to say Ilhan Omar isn't an anti-semite, she has invoked this same dual loyalty shit.

He'll prove he has Trump Derangement Syndrome by coming and excusing Omar. It's always different when a democrat does it.

And to see this guy cry about deflections...the guy legit was deflecting away from the fact the numbers didn't show we had a serious neo nazi problem by going "what about antifa"?. And again: he will make excuses, he will say he didn't actually deflect. And this response will trigger him.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard
"Jews who vote Democrat show lack of knowledge or great disloyalty." -Trump via press conference 8/20/2019

Trump's antisemitism finally on full display, was only a matter of time; I told you Trumpers. The "dual-loyalty" trope was a nice touch from Orange Leader, as was blanketing millions of voters as being 'ignorant unless they're loyal to him.

I see nothing wrong with what Trump said and I see it as a fact. It is not even remotely controversial.

It is controversial if you are anti-Trump and looking for confirmation bias.

Surtur
He still shouldn't have said it because he should know how lunatics will respond.

This entire stunt with Israel and the anti-semitism of some dems and the medias silence about it will now be overshadowed by what he said.

dadudemon
He still shouldn't have said it because he should know how lunatics will respond.

This entire stunt with Israel and the anti-semitism of some dems and the medias silence about it will now be overshadowed by what he said.

Who cares about the antisemitic Democratic Media Bias?

What's important is standing up for what is right and stating things as they are. No matter how many panties get in a bunch, call it out. That's part of what Trump is. The moment he stops doing that is the moment he stops being what got him elected.

Here, I'll help: Democrats are fiscally irresponsible, antisemitic, and racist. They are the worst major party in America's history and they continue to be the worst major party today. They are evil and the bane of America's existence. There are one off exceptions here and there, of course. But, in general, the Democratic Party is atrocious, terrible, evil.

Robtard
I see nothing wrong with what Trump said and I see it as a fact. It is not even remotely controversial.

It is controversial if you are anti-Trump and looking for confirmation bias.

laughing out loud

SquallX

Robtard
"Anti-Semitism is real and I am grateful for Jewish allies and colleagues who are educating me on the painful history of anti-Semitic tropes. My intention is never to offend my constituents or Jewish Americans as a whole. We have to always be willing to step back and think through criticism, just as I expect people to hear me when others attack me for my identity. This is why I unequivocally apologize." -Ilhan Omar Feb 2019

Lets see if Trump apologizes for blanket labeling Jews as either being ignorant or disloyal to America if they don't vote how he likes.

Silent Master
If she never said anything antisemitic, what is she apologizing for?

Robtard
She was probably unaware that the "hypnotize" thing could be anti-Semitic, if you really tried hard to make it so, hence she understood after being informed that it could and apologized.

Silent Master
Yep, it was obviously just a coincidence that she used the term "hypnotize" I mean it's such a common term, she probably uses it all the time. I bet her twitter is full of the word being used in other contexts.

Robtard
You can believe her or not, doesn't really matter either way. What matters is she has long since apologized after being called out and Jewish leaders have accepted it.

Do you think Trump will apologize for his anti-Semitism?

IMO, he'll likely double-down on it like he usual does when he says something bigoted.

Silent Master
The part I find interesting is how the same people that defended her are some of the same ones blasting Trump.

IOW, when someone on their side does it, it's either not anti-Semitic or was an accident. when Trump does something. it's proof that he's anti-Semitic.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>