Worthy Silver Surfer vs Sentry ( voidtry )

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
WSS vs Voidtry, who wins?

lawest9

lawest9
C'mon people chime in.

Stoic
Sentry, and easily.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Stoic
Sentry, and easily. So do you think Voidtry would beat king Thanos then.

Magnon
Hard to say. I'm still a bit unsure about Sentry's powerlevel. I know he's stronger than the Molecule Man and weaker than the Human Torch (android), but that doesn't tell me much.

Wonder Man
Sentry looked back

ShadowFyre
Looked back to what?

Adam Grimes
Rage.

Stoic
Originally posted by Insane Titan
So do you think Voidtry would beat king Thanos then.

I don't think that the Sentry can be defeated by conventional methods. He's a solidified concept straight out of Bob's mind. This is a fact. It was even stated as such just before he became whole in his latest showing. Void Sentry is the version that erased the Molecule Man, so my answer is yes. Unless you know how these guys would manage to put him down? How do you put a solidified concept down exactly?

Wonder Man
I haven't seen the latest but look forward to it.
Remember when his friend told us he predicted this?

Adam Grimes
Void wins against this featless Surfer.

Wonder Man
Godlike Cable basicly owned everyone.
Surfer had to use an argument to get by.
I'm not caught up on the worthy bit yet someday maybe.
Oh yeah milk and honey everyone.

Insane Titan

Wonder Man
Yeah. But Thanos can't kill or he is killing Death.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Wonder Man
Yeah. But Thanos can't kill or he is killing Death. You never make any sense, ever.

Wonder Man
Remember how Captain America said you can't kill death to the Beyonder in Secret Wars 2.
It works both ways dude.

Insane Titan
Remember how Captain America said you can't kill death to the Beyonder in Secret Wars 2.
It works both ways dude. completely different storylines and writers. Plus Death was killed during Thanos imperative , as I said you never make any sense.

Wonder Man
You know what they say.
Keep your eyes peeled for when Wonder Man gives Thanos a visctonmy.

Damborgson
You know what they say.
Keep your eyes peeled for when Wonder Man gives Thanos a visctonmy.

laughing out loud

"what they say"

Insane Titan

Sin I AM
Both characters are let downs imo. I was actually looking forward to Surfer in that series. Very anticlimactic... have to go with Sentry based on him actually doing something. All Surfer did was kill a Ghost Rider and get raped

byrdgang21
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Both characters are let downs imo. I was actually looking forward to Surfer in that series. Very anticlimactic... have to go with Sentry based on him actually doing something. All Surfer did was kill a Ghost Rider and get raped

This

Wonder Man
Well now as far as demasculation goes your society needs a good look in the mirror.

meep-meep

Yup

darthgoober
IDK, hasn't Cosmic GR racked up some pretty impressive feats in his relatively short career?

abhilegend
Not really.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by darthgoober
IDK, hasn't Cosmic GR racked up some pretty impressive feats in his relatively short career?

No. He's another joke character, great potential failed execution.

LordGod
CGR really has become a shit character.

darthgoober
Didn't he end up beating like hundreds of heroes from various points in the timestream defending baby Thanos? To me, repeatedly beating Cable with unlimited prep and strike force members is pretty impressive.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.