The Rise of the Clinton defense. Oh Libtards! Oh my!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack

gold slorg
hillary sucks as hell, any other dem would win against trump imo

**** her

Surtur
https://media.giphy.com/media/pUeXcg80cO8I8/giphy.gif

dadudemon
Cue deflective statements like "impeach her" and "but her e-mails!" as if that changes what went wrong.

Bill Clinton is going down in history as a terrible human being and Hillary Clinton is going down in history as a terrible human being that was elected president.

Now it is just Trump and his assaulty, adultery, bribey, liery butt in office.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by gold slorg
hillary sucks as hell, any other dem would win against trump imo

**** her

You're wrong (about any other dem beating Trump). As it stands now, only Tulsi Gabbard would have a real chance of beating him and she'll never be the dem nominee.

BrolyBlack

dadudemon
Originally posted by dadudemon
Cue deflective statements like "impeach her" and "but her e-mails!" as if that changes what went wrong.

Bill Clinton is going down in history as a terrible human being and Hillary Clinton is going down in history as a terrible human being that was elected president.

Now it is just Trump and his assaulty, adultery, bribey, liery butt in office.

I made a mistake. It should say, "That was not elected president but won the popular vote."

BrolyBlack
laughing out loud

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon
I made a mistake. It should say, "That was not elected president but won the popular vote."

RIP DDM, your suicide via 4 gunshots to the back of the head will be mourned.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Surtur
RIP DDM, your suicide via 4 gunshots to the back of the head will be mourned.

Yes, this is my ghost typing. For some reason, the ghosts of my family members have been joining me in the Nether Realm a lot in the last 24 hours. hmm

Epstein is here. He's been going on and on about who he thinks had him killed. Nothing confirmed as it was just one of the guards.

Wonder Man
This country works well with the world. Republicans with nothing to do are as big a problem as any other.

Ayelewis
Well, the Republicans never apologized for their bullshit and interminable investigation into Bill Clinton so I don't see why they have any credibility on reporting "serious" allegations.

Remember the Ken Starr investigation? There were "serious" charges: Whitewater, Travelgate, Filegate and the mysterious "suicide" of Vince Foster. They were all bullshit but that didn't stop the GOP liars from being sanctimonious. After all, Bill did lie about getting a blow job, a much more heinous crime than cooperating with Russians. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Surtur
Originally posted by Ayelewis
Well, the Republicans never apologized for their bullshit and interminable investigation into Bill Clinton so I don't see why they have any credibility on reporting "serious" allegations.

Remember the Ken Starr investigation? There were "serious" charges: Whitewater, Travelgate, Filegate and the mysterious "suicide" of Vince Foster. They were all bullshit but that didn't stop the GOP liars from being sanctimonious. After all, Bill did lie about getting a blow job, a much more heinous crime than cooperating with Russians. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Neither side has any real credibility here, that is the thing.

And Bill had articles of impeachment brought against him not just for lying but also for obstruction. Either obstructing justice is impeachable or it's not. We surely can't play these games where we say a president can obstruct some things but not other things. It doesn't work that way.

So the Republicans who wanted Bill gone for obstruction are hypocrites, the Democrats who didn't think obstruction warranted removal are now also hypocrites.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Ayelewis

Where have you been Lewis?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.