Cull Obsidian vs. Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
No weapon or shield for Cull
Slug fest only
Deadpool 2 Cain

Who wins

quanchi112
Cull breaks him.

Darth Thor
Lmao Juggernaut destroys him.

BrolyBlack
Cull had Ironman and Spiderman on the ropes and they had no answer for him without the mages help.

He wiped the floor with Hulkbuster

Juggernaugt couldnt even put down Colossus.

Cull would end him

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Lmao Juggernaut destroys him. Posts like these cannot allow anyone to take you seriously. Juggs got worked by Colossus. laughing out loud

quanchi112
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Cull had Ironman and Spiderman on the ropes and they had no answer for him without the mages help.

He wiped the floor with Hulkbuster

Juggernaugt couldnt even put down Colossus.

Cull would end him D. Thor is such a huge troll I doubt he even saw the films more than once. He probably cannot even remember who Cull is tbh. He is just a casual fan.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by quanchi112
Posts like these cannot allow anyone to take you seriously. Juggs got worked by Colossus. laughing out loud

Of course my post can be taken seriously. By all the posters here who take me seriously. Unlike you im not known as the forum troll.

WolvesofBabylon
Cull wins

BrolyBlack
Of course my post can be taken seriously. By all the posters here who take me seriously. Unlike you im not known as the forum troll.

Address my points if you would

playa1258
Cull due to having more feats against better competition.

BruceSkywalker
Cull

quanchi112
Of course my post can be taken seriously. By all the posters here who take me seriously. Unlike you im not known as the forum troll. Practically everyone says Cull wins yet you claimed it is a stomp against him. Just because they do not directly say you are an idiot trust me they are all thinking it.

Darth Thor
Practically everyone says Cull wins yet you claimed it is a stomp against him. Just because they do not directly say you are an idiot trust me they are all thinking it.

By that logic you are biggest twit on the forum..

Oh wait... maybe you have a point laughing out loud

Darth Thor
Address my points if you would

Sure.

1) Cull had Ironman and Spiderman on the ropes and they had no answer for him without the mages help.

2) He wiped the floor with Hulkbuster

3) Juggernaugt couldnt even put down Colossus.

1) We are talking about a guy who absolutely destroyed a motorway bride from the shockwave of his punch ( his fist never actually connected with the bridge). So thats well out of Iron Man and Spider-Mans strength league. And ive not seen any feat from Cull that comes close.

2) Well a few of those Proxima minions had Hulkbuster grounded. So id question how good Banner was with it. Plus It may not have had the same strength without a standard IM suit inside. And didnt have the regeneration abilities Tony used.

That said, Hulkbuster still beat Cull.

3) Colossus was clearly inferior to Juggs. Which is a great feat for him. And its not like Colossus failed to lift a truck or something. We havent seen his strength limitations.

BrolyBlack

quanchi112
By that logic you are biggest twit on the forum..

Oh wait... maybe you have a point laughing out loud Dude, you are never even supporting your stupidity in this thread. You will not admit you are wrong but argue based off the most disingenuous of points. Cull had IM beat multiple times and was wrecking Hulkbuster armor so to act like he is not a powerhouse makes you so biased you will deny the clear portrayal because you came in here like a dipshit and claimed Juggernaut not only wins but stomps.

You really suck at understanding films.

TheVaultDweller
Sure.

1) We are talking about a guy who absolutely destroyed a motorway bride from the shockwave of his punch ( his fist never actually connected with the bridge). So thats well out of Iron Man and Spider-Mans strength league. And ive not seen any feat from Cull that comes close.

2) Well a few of those Proxima minions had Hulkbuster grounded. So id question how good Banner was with it. Plus It may not have had the same strength without a standard IM suit inside. And didnt have the regeneration abilities Tony used.

That said, Hulkbuster still beat Cull.

3) Colossus was clearly inferior to Juggs. Which is a great feat for him. And its not like Colossus failed to lift a truck or something. We havent seen his strength limitations.

Except he never throws a single actual punch of that power in a fight. If he did, he would have knocked Colossus clean through the building they were fighting next to and murdered Cable when he kicked him into a car, shield or not. Yet he never does anything even remotely on that level again. I mean I am normally fine with incorporating high end showings, but only if they are at least somewhat consistent with everything else that is shown. That bridge hit is an outright outlier. As in Supergirl-tier outlier, relative to his other feats.

Also, Hulkbuster did not beat Cull via power. Banner caught him by surprise by having the gauntlet attach to his arm and drag him along the Wakandan energy shield for several dozen meters (the same shield that tanked one of the Outrider drop ships falling on it IIRC). Before that, Cull was wrecking him:

https://imgur.com/BLQOMDx

And in terms of actual in-combat striking (this is basically what should have happened to Colossus if Juggs hit him as hard as he hit the bridge):

https://imgur.com/bSBB8FG

And that's not how MvF works and you know it. We go by what they have actually successfully done onscreen. Not by what they have not yet tried and failed to do.

The only way Juggs wins is if we solely use the bridge feat and ignore the fact that someone who, purely by actual screen feats, is laughably weaker than people like Iron Man, Spider-Man etc. yet could do things like break his fingers and take his hits in an actual brawl.

ShadowFyre
If Colossus hadnt broken his fingers, I would give this to juggs

Darth Thor
Dude, you are never even supporting your stupidity in this thread. You will not admit you are wrong but argue based off the most disingenuous of points. Cull had IM beat multiple times and was wrecking Hulkbuster armor so to act like he is not a powerhouse makes you so biased you will deny the clear portrayal because you came in here like a dipshit and claimed Juggernaut not only wins but stomps.

You really suck at understanding films.

Mega triggered lmao

Try an actual rebuttal. That way you can hide your butthurt.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Except he never throws a single actual punch of that power in a fight. If he did, he would have knocked Colossus clean through the building they were fighting next to and murdered Cable when he kicked him into a car, shield or not. Yet he never does anything even remotely on that level again. I mean I am normally fine with incorporating high end showings, but only if they are at least somewhat consistent with everything else that is shown. That bridge hit is an outright outlier. As in Supergirl-tier outlier, relative to his other feats.

No sorry not accepting this logic at all.

The ONLY way to compare different Universe characters is by feats.

Its Deadpool of course you can accept some inconsistencies. They have the First Class X-Men in one scene and the the Origins Deadpool in another.

But thats literally no excuse to ignore his biggest punch in the film. And no not like Supergirl at all, whose consistency changes from episode to episode.

Cables shield and Colossus can be power scaled next to Juggs. Or he may have been toying with Cable and Deadpool. Given he casually ripped Deadpool in two earlier.

MvF rules are On Screen Feats only. The bridge Punch was an actual On Screen Punch. The only legitimate reason to ignore it would be you dont like it.

The only way Juggs wins is if we solely use the bridge feat and ignore the fact that someone who, purely by actual screen feats, is laughably weaker than people like Iron Man, Spider-Man etc. yet could do things like break his fingers and take his hits in an actual brawl.

Are we talking about Colossus? Him fighting Juggs so well is a feat. Power scaling is a thing you know, otherwise bringing up Hulkbuster is pointless.

I also see no rebuttal to Banners being a newbie with the Hulkbuster tripping over himself and getting pinned down by Proximas minions.

Also whats Spider-Mans best lifting or punching feat? Because he held off Culls arm.

TheVaultDweller

Its Deadpool of course you can accept some inconsistencies. They have the First Class X-Men in one scene and the the Origins Deadpool in another.

But thats literally no excuse to ignore his biggest punch in the film. And no not like Supergirl at all, whose consistency changes from episode to episode.

Cables shield and Colossus can be power scaled next to Juggs. Or he may have been toying with Cable and Deadpool. Given he casually ripped Deadpool in two earlier.

MvF rules are On Screen Feats only. The bridge Punch was an actual On Screen Punch. The only legitimate reason to ignore it would be you dont like it.

I am not ignoring it at all. What I am saying is he never hit Colossus, or anyone for that matter, that hard in an actual onscreen fight. He never even creates another shockwave. So, yes, it is very much an outlier when compared to his other feats. So, based on screen feats, the chances of him hitting Cull with that level of power, instead of the power of the hits we see him hit Colossus with, is extremely small.

Are we talking about Colossus? Him fighting Juggs so well is a feat. Power scaling is a thing you know, otherwise bringing up Hulkbuster is pointless.

I also see no rebuttal to Banners being a newbie with the Hulkbuster tripping over himself and getting pinned down by Proximas minions.

Also whats Spider-Mans best lifting or punching feat? Because he held off Culls arm.

I never said Banner was a good pilot. I pointed out that he had to outsmart Cull to beat him. And Banner being a good or bad pilot has nothing to do with the durability of the suit.

You brought up Colossus. And Spider-Man has held up a jet bridge, a clocktower, redirected a plane by pulling on its wing, held up a ferris wheel and briefly pinned one of Thanos' arms on Titan. What has Colossus done?

Seriously, based on people's posts, you are the only one who disagrees.

BrolyBlack

None of this refutes any point we made or gives evidence that Juggernaut can beat Cull.

Ironman alone could wreck Colossus.

quanchi112
I am not ignoring it at all. What I am saying is he never hit Colossus, or anyone for that matter, that hard in an actual onscreen fight. He never even creates another shockwave. So, yes, it is very much an outlier when compared to his other feats. So, based on screen feats, the chances of him hitting Cull with that level of power, instead of the power of the hits we see him hit Colossus with, is extremely small.

I never said Banner was a good pilot. I pointed out that he had to outsmart Cull to beat him. And Banner being a good or bad pilot has nothing to do with the durability of the suit.

You brought up Colossus. And Spider-Man has held up a jet bridge, a clocktower, redirected a plane by pulling on its wing, held up a ferris wheel and briefly pinned one of Thanos' arms on Titan. What has Colossus done?

Seriously, based on people's posts, you are the only one who disagrees. D. Thor just got talked down to. Maybe he will learn the bitter truth he is the troll. His points are so was awful one can only cringe.

quanchi112
Mega triggered lmao

Try an actual rebuttal. That way you can hide your butthurt. I did you ignored the context and the points with just flaming. You are a troll we get it. If you cannot debate kindly leave the thread. You claimed a stomp in this thread but sadly for you your debating is the only thing being stomped here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.