If America is such a racist vile place for brown people, why do they keep coming here

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Title says it all.

The media and democrats want us to believe the country was founded on slavery, we have a racist president and the country is awful.

So why do brown people keep wanting to come here?

Perhaps it’s not and they don’t see it that way, and democrats and their shills in the media are lying?

cdtm
It worked out very well, actually.

We talked, I got exactly what I needed.

Wonder Man
It is our nation as of ourselves.
When someone talks about America it is our right to know they mean the people oursleves not our officails.
That is why President Trump stood for David Duke and for all Americans as hard a position as it is to understand in a free country. It is not right to harm yet not talking about the matter is like letting it happen.

eThneoLgrRnae
Indeed, Broly... funny how that works. Mexico offered jobs to many of those tens-of-thousands of people coming up from South America thru Central America into Mexico on those "caravans" and yet the overwhelming majority basically said (not in so many words but with their actions) "nope, we want to go to America!".

Yet lefties keep telling us what a truly horrible, evil country America is.

Go figure... confused

I thought Mexico was NOT a "shithole" according to many leftists. Why would so many Central and South americans turn down work in that country if they were truly "economic refugees" to instead choose to come to such an evil "racist" country?

dadudemon
Also, redditors lied to me and told me 100s of people in single caravans never happened and it was fake news. Thousands are coming each month and hundreds are in some of the packs.

Turns out, it was legit and they lied to me.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_American_migrant_caravans

I don't like being lied to because of partisan politics.

cdtm
Is exploiting child labor in a country without any humanitarian protections considered racist?

Surtur
Originally posted by cdtm
Is exploiting child labor in a country without any humanitarian protections considered racist?

It's wrong unless the company pays Colin Kaepernick millions and gives him a commercial. Then it's okay.

BrolyBlack
^bingo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.