Fat Thor vs. Arrogant Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
Fat Thor as he was in Endgame, armed with Stormbreaker

vs.

Thor from his first movie, before he had his powers removed and sent to earth. This would be him before he met the Avengers, before he learned humility. He is armed with Mjolnir.

Stips: Neither Thor can summon the other's weapons, though they can pick them up and use them physically.

Fight in the fields of Wakanda.

BrolyBlack
Fat Thor with ease, stormbreaker would likely easily destroy Mjolnir easier than Hela did.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by FrothByte

vs.

Thor from his first movie, before he had his powers removed and sent to earth. This would be him before he met the Avengers, before he learned humility. He is armed with Mjolnir.

Stips: Neither Thor can summon the other's weapons, though they can pick them up and use them physically.

Fat Thor.

steverules_2
FT

NotAllThatEvil
Depowered thor was still skilled enough to walk into shield basecunarmed and able to take out everything they threw at him. I don't see fat thor being able to keep up

BrolyBlack
Where was it stated that Fat Thor was weaker or less skilled than arrogant Thor?

TheVaultDweller
I don't think carrying around an extra couple dozen lbs is going to affect someone of that strength level much (it'd probably be like me or you gaining 1, or maybe 2 tops), but 5 years of inactivity is most likely going to leave some rust in terms of reflexes and such.

quanchi112
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Where was it stated that Fat Thor was weaker or less skilled than arrogant Thor? Froths head canon. He just makes things up. D. Thor will thumbs his theories up as well.

NotAllThatEvil
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Where was it stated that Fat Thor was weaker or less skilled than arrogant Thor?

Mostly him doing worse against thanos than cap.

quanchi112
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
Mostly him doing worse against thanos than cap. He never did well against a prepared Thanos. Cap is more skilled and had a shield. Thanos took them all on at once. He came out on top. None of them had a chance against him.

FrothByte
Originally posted by quanchi112
Froths head canon. He just makes things up. D. Thor will thumbs his theories up as well.

Taking things a bit personally now aren't we? Can I not post on any thread here anymore without any unprovoked insults from you?

quanchi112
Taking things a bit personally now aren't we? Can I not post on any thread here anymore without any unprovoked insults from you? You do this in every thread. If you would accept the evidence we would not have this this year. So if in a fight per se someone does not use a tactic you believe is smart that does not mean you get to ignore the entire scene or the outcome. Be consistent.

FrothByte
You do this in every thread. If you would accept the evidence we would not have this this year. So if in a fight per se someone does not use a tactic you believe is smart that does not mean you get to ignore the entire scene or the outcome. Be consistent.

I haven't even debated or stated my stance in this thread. I have neither accepted nor denied any evidence in this thread. Can I ask you why you feel the need to throw insults my way?

quanchi112
I haven't even debated or stated my stance in this thread. I have neither accepted nor denied any evidence in this thread. Can I ask you why you feel the need to throw insults my way? You said in another thread iron man fought stupid thus not accepting it. If the outcome is not how you believe it should be that is irrelevant to the evidence. Keep your thoughts and feelings out of it.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
I don't think carrying around an extra couple dozen lbs is going to affect someone of that strength level much (it'd probably be like me or you gaining 1, or maybe 2 tops), but 5 years of inactivity is most likely going to leave some rust in terms of reflexes and such.

If hes lost muscle then that would presumably effect his strength levels.

But yeah being inactive is an obvious drawback.

Darth Thor
D. Thor will thumbs his theories up as well.

Obsessed with me laughing out loud

FrothByte
You said in another thread iron man fought stupid thus not accepting it. If the outcome is not how you believe it should be that is irrelevant to the evidence. Keep your thoughts and feelings out of it.

Then debate me in that other thread and stop derailing this one.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Obsessed with me laughing out loud No, you just tend to support his fanboyism. If the shoe fits my enemy wear it.

quanchi112
Then debate me in that other thread and stop derailing this one. Fat Thor wins. Run along now.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Darth Thor
If hes lost muscle then that would presumably effect his strength levels.

But yeah being inactive is an obvious drawback.

He didn't really look like he lost much muscle mass to me, if any. It just looked like he got a fat layer over all of it. Guess it could be chalked up to his Asgardian physiology. Because if a normal person just sat on the couch for 5 years, eating pizza and drinking beer, they'd end up with more than a paunch. They'd be a blob.

h1a8

vs.

Arrogant Thor wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.