Rank the fictional universes in terms of overall power

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Top 5. Share.

WolvesofBabylon
DCEU
DCAU
Arrowverse
Fox Marvel
Star Trek

quanchi112
Originally posted by WolvesofBabylon
DCEU
DCAU
Arrowverse
Fox Marvel
Star Trek So would you care to argue how the dceu is more powerful than the MCU? Or is this more of the same typical trolling I can expect from you.

WolvesofBabylon
Originally posted by quanchi112
So would you care to argue how the dceu is more powerful than the MCU? Or is this more of the same typical trolling I can expect from you.

Just Movie or tv included as well?

ShadowFyre
Monsterverse
My Little Ponyverse
Snorks
Carebears
MCU

Everything else

steverules_2
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Monsterverse
My Little Ponyverse
Snorks
Carebears
MCU

Everything else

Pffft Ponyverse stomps monsterverse

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by steverules_2
Pffft Ponyverse stomps monsterverse

Maybe cause of magic. Ghidorah and Rainbow Sparkle would be a toss up

On a serious note.

Do we have to use the whole universes abilities?

Let's take the movie Lucy for example. The universe itself is normal but it has Lucy in it?

steverules_2

Monsterverse needs to be renamed cutawayverse

ShadowFyre
Lol. They know how to make a proper monsrer fight. I seent em do it in Kong.

jaden_2.0
Trek is leagues above anything else I can think of.
Q, The Douwd and Nagilum can't really be stopped other than by the plot devices in their respective stories.

TheVaultDweller
Beyond the ones already mentioned, the DC-streaming verse has some pretty powerful characters, like the Decreator, Mr Nobody, Flex Mentallo and the like. The Legion-verse also has some powerful individual characters, as well as some really weird (yet powerful) technology and things.

steverules_2

Darth Thor
DCEU
DCAU
Arrowverse
Fox Marvel
Star Trek

Ha! Good one!

thumb up

Darth Thor

Juk3n
The Q Continuum swing it for Trek. Plus various other godlike lifeforms. Telepathy, tech assimilation.

ShadowFyre
Men In Black Universe. They play marbles with your universes.

TheVaultDweller
Technically, some of these are actually multiverses, like the Arrowverse, which is also tying into a bunch of other stuff during the next crossover event. Going by what was already revealed, the Arrow-multiverse will have at least 3 versions of Superman (Hoechlin, Routh, which is technically also supposed to be Reeves, and Welling).

WolvesofBabylon

On a serious note.

Do we have to use the whole universes abilities?

Let's take the movie Lucy for example. The universe itself is normal but it has Lucy in it?

Forgot about Lucy but if she counts then that is definitely near the top

WolvesofBabylon
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Technically, some of these are actually multiverses, like the Arrowverse, which is also tying into a bunch of other stuff during the next crossover event. Going by what was already revealed, the Arrow-multiverse will have at least 3 versions of Superman (Hoechlin, Routh, which is technically also supposed to be Reeves, and Welling).

Not to mention they have The Monitor and soon to be Anti Monitor who seems to be Multiversal in powe

TheVaultDweller
Not to mention they have The Monitor and soon to be Anti Monitor who seems to be Multiversal in powe

And tons of Flashes, various mystical entities, gods, demons, 5th dimensional imps (Mister Mxyzptlk has been on Supergirl) and a host of other beings.

quanchi112
Just Movie or tv included as well? Movies only. Movie forum. This is not a tv forum. I know you would think you would know that but you must be a slow learner.

BrolyBlack
laughing out loud

quanchi112

WolvesofBabylon
Movies only. Movie forum. This is not a tv forum. I know you would think you would know that but you must be a slow learner.

Well people have been using TV characters in debates here for a long time. Its ok though you don't have enough faith. Just go ahead and start with the MCU is number 1 because of Thanos. Thats why you created this thread to get into a long drawn out predictable debate that you regurgitate in every thread.

TheVaultDweller
Monsterverse
My Little Ponyverse
Snorks
Carebears
MCU

Everything else

I had to google search what the hell a Snork was.

steverules_2

playa1258
Arrowverse
Star Trek
Men In Black
Bruce Almighty
DC Streaming

Josh_Alexander
Bruce Almighty
Star Trek
Men in Black
MCU
DCEU

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by playa1258
Arrowverse
Star Trek
Men In Black
Bruce Almighty
DC Streaming

Wow, I also thought of MIB.

The mega alien basically holding entire universes as toys is OP as ****.

ShadowFyre

Im gettin old. And I thought of MIB first.

NotAllThatEvil
Disney's sky high
Fox X-Men
Star trek
Dceu
Mcu

Silent Master

Basically, they're underwater smurfs smokin'

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Bruce Almighty
Star Trek
Men in Black
MCU
DCEU

If we are even considering Bruce Almighty a verse then I guess that would be the top

but the rest of your list is wrong

It would go

Bruce Almighty
Star Treck because of Q
Watchman vs bc of Dr. Manhattan
MCU
DCEU

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
If we are even considering Bruce Almighty a verse then I guess that would be the top

but the rest of your list is wrong

It would go

Bruce Almighty
Star Treck because of Q
Watchman vs bc of Dr. Manhattan
MCU
DCEU

I have Star Trek in second place.

I feel like giving MIB 3rd place because of the mega alien we got at the end of MIB.

The guy was casually using universes as toys. That's some insane level of power. Don't see why D.Manhattan should be doing better.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Silent Master

The name actually makes a lot of sense now. Snorkel Smurfs.

BrolyBlack
I have Star Trek in second place.

I feel like giving MIB 3rd place because of the mega alien we got at the end of MIB.

The guy was casually using universes as toys. That's some insane level of power. Don't see why D.Manhattan should be doing better.

DM poweset has never changed, at the end of Watchmen he leaves earth to go create life elsewhere. He's god tier, not many people can create life.

I would put Q above him because of of on screen feats, Q have some big feats, I think Manhattan based off his latest showings dwarf those, but his powerset is the same in the film or comic.

Surtur
Originally posted by Silent Master

Yeah I remember watching Snorks when I was little.

playa1258
The thing with Q is that his whole race has the same power set.

Surtur
OP said only movies can be used so I'm not sure Star Trek would be on any lists anymore.

Surtur
The thing with Q is that his whole race has the same power set.

True, though the Q are also able to remove the powers of other Q without the one getting their powers taken being able to do anything about it.

playa1258
Originally posted by Surtur
OP said only movies can be used so I'm not sure Star Trek would be on any lists anymore. Star Trek has movies too. Unless the OP goes by feats or characters shown in movies exclusively.

Eon Blue
MCU
Potterverse
Matrix
Star Wars
DCEU

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Eon Blue
MCU
Potterverse
Matrix
Star Wars
DCEU

Potterverse!!!! laughing out loud

Quan trully lives in you.

Lestov16
OP needs to specify what they mean by "overall power". Are we talking the largest universe, the universe with the most powerful characters?

In either case, I'd go with the Star Trek universe in terms of both size and power level. It's multiversal, and the Q are some of the most powerful characters in fiction, beyond anyone in the Star Wars, LOTR, or Harry Potter universes, MCU or DCEU.

Eon Blue
Originally posted by Lestov16
OP needs to specify what they mean by "overall power". Are we talking the largest universe, the universe with the most powerful characters?

In either case, I'd go with the Star Trek universe in terms of both size and power level. It's multiversal, and the Q are some of the most powerful characters in fiction, beyond anyone in the Star Wars, LOTR, or Harry Potter universes, MCU or DCEU.

Voldemort casts crucio on Q. Q writhes in pain, you bear.

Josh_Alexander
Voldemort casts crucio on Q. Q writhes in pain, you bear.

laughing out loud Nice joke.

quanchi112
Voldemort casts crucio on Q. Q writhes in pain, you bear. thumb up

Josh_Alexander
thumb up

thumb down

quanchi112
thumb down Quit being childish.

Josh_Alexander
Quit being childish.

Quit being an idiot then.

ShadowFyre
The matrix?

quanchi112
Quit being an idiot then. Projecting.

Josh_Alexander
Projecting.

Try formulating proper responses next time.

quanchi112
Try formulating proper responses next time. You were projecting so one word was all that was needed.

Josh_Alexander
You were projecting so one word was all that was needed.

The word projecting on it's own bears no significance. Try expressing your feelings properly next time.

quanchi112
The word projecting on it's own bears no significance. Try expressing your feelings properly next time. It was relevant to you since you projected your own shortcomings onto me, boy.

Josh_Alexander
It was relevant to you since you projected your own shortcomings onto me, boy.

See, it wasn't so hard.

Glad to see you are learning the use of language.

quanchi112
See, it wasn't so hard.

Glad to see you are learning the use of language. So you concede to projecting. Progress.

Josh_Alexander
So you concede to projecting. Progress.

Won't even debate something as unrelatable as that.

quanchi112
Won't even debate something as unrelatable as that. Ah a long awaited concession on your end.

Josh_Alexander
Ah a long awaited concession on your end.

Inventing stuff is all you can hope for.

quanchi112
Inventing stuff is all you can hope for. You did just concede. I accepted.

BrolyBlack
Josh doesnt know where his loyaties lie, he loves LT, has Thanos in his signature, loves Sidious. He's a child of no true loyaties.

Also hes never read a comic in his life.

Now he will respond to me because I command him to.

Josh_Alexander
Josh doesnt know where his loyaties lie, he loves LT, has Thanis in his signature, loves Sideous. He's a child of no true loyaties.

Now he will respond to me because I command him to.

*Thanos * Sidious

Wow, your spelling and knowledge over the characters is incredibly low.

laughing out loud Is that your new tecnique to run from me? "You'll respond because I command you to". What a pathetic way to use inverse psychology.

What a pathetic and childish way of saying "Oh Josh, I can't handle you. Please don't insult me back. I'm too weak"

quanchi112
Josh doesnt know where his loyaties lie, he loves LT, has Thanis in his signature, loves Sideous. He's a child of no true loyaties.

Now he will respond to me because I command him to. The kid is no fan of anything save French fries. His body loves fast food one can surmise.

BrolyBlack
*Thanos * Sidious

Wow, your spelling and knowledge over the characters is incredibly low.

laughing out loud Is that your new tecnique to run from me? "You'll respond because I command you to". What a pathetic way to use inverse psychology.

What a pathetic and childish way of saying "Oh Josh, I can't handle you. Please don't insult me back. I'm too weak"

*technique

laughing out loudlaughing out loud

BrolyBlack
The kid is no fan of anything save French fries. His body loves fast food one can surmise.

He's making fun of peoples spelling errors in the same post he's making spelling errors, you cant get more embarrassing.

quanchi112
*technique

laughing out loudlaughing out loud The hits keep on coming.

BrolyBlack
His cheese filled greasy fingers are becoming a problem for him.

quanchi112
He's making fun of peoples spelling errors in the same post he's making spelling errors, you cant get more embarrassing. https://media.giphy.com/media/8CVyFBH7MGenC/giphy.gif

Josh_Alexander
He's making fun of peoples spelling errors in the same post he's making spelling errors, you cant get more embarrassing.

*people's

Damn, you are such a leech.

You are the ones which start criticizing the spelling errors, yet you do them yourselves.

I know you are trying to avoid the debate, clearly you've been outmatched.

BrolyBlack
No I didn't, you started it, and Ill show you proof, liar.

You started it right here, top of the page, liar.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=489610&pagenumber=1167#post16978421

quanchi112
His cheese filled greasy fingers are becoming a problem for him. Greasy fingers keep slipping.

laughing out loud

quanchi112
*people's

Damn, you are such a leech.

You are the ones which start criticizing the spelling errors, yet you do them yourselves.

I know you are trying to avoid the debate, clearly you've been outmatched. You have not proven anything, kiddo.

BrolyBlack
He logged off after I proved he was lyinglaughing out loud

Concession accepted Josh Clown

quanchi112
He looged off after I proved he was lyinglaughing out loud

Concession accepted Josh Clown The kid just showed his true color and it is yellow. He scurd. Scurd, indeed.

Adam Grimes
A sausage fest like this in 2019. Smh.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
A sausage fest like this in 2019. Smh. Like a girl ever touched your little wee wee in your life.

Josh_Alexander
No I didn't, you started it, and Ill show you proof, liar.

You started it right here, top of the page, liar.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=489610&pagenumber=1167#post16978421

So, do you stand for yourself or for Quan. Because I'm clearly quoting Quan in there.

You are so pathetic. But it comes at no surprise, knowing that you are Quan's mother.

Adam Grimes
She probably tells you she didn't, but you know better. Don't you?

quanchi112
So, do you stand for yourself or for Quan. Because I'm clearly quoting Quan in there.

You are so pathetic. But it comes at no surprise, knowing that you are Quan's mother. No, we bang your mother.

Josh_Alexander
He logged off after I proved he was lyinglaughing out loud

Concession accepted Josh Clown

I didn't logged off, liar.

quanchi112
She probably tells you she didn't, but you know better. Don't you? I know a loser when I sense one.

Josh_Alexander
No, we bang your mother.

Lame response. You are so inferior.

BrolyBlack

You are so pathetic. But it comes at no surprise, knowing that you are Quan's mother.

So you cant admit to starting a spelling war, grammar nazi? That's all the honor you have? I figured as much, you are pathetic. I caught you lying.

quanchi112
Lame response. You are so inferior. Yes, your mother is lame but she lets me spit in her mouth.

quanchi112
So you cant admit to starting a spelling war, grammar nazi? That's all the honor you have? I figured as much, you are pathetic. I caught you lying. He has no honor. He fled our one on one debate then begged not to continue. Coward.

BrolyBlack
Remember earlier he tried to say

"you are trully inferior"laughing out loud

He learned that mistake trying to spell complex words.

His mom obviously didnt care about teaching him.

Josh_Alexander

His mom obviously didnt care about teaching him.

Remember when you said 'grammer'.

You are truly pathetic.

quanchi112

His mom obviously didnt care about teaching him. I was too busy spitting in her mouth.

Josh_Alexander
Yes, your mother is lame but she lets me spit in her mouth.

You insult my mother because you can't insult me. I laugh at your weakness.

quanchi112
You insult my mother because you can't insult me. I laugh at your weakness. I call you fat and her my slave. If you think calling you a pig is not insulting you do not know what the word means.

BrolyBlack
You insult my mother because you can't insult me. I laugh at your weakness.

Your weakness is obviously the English Language.

quanchi112
Your weakness is obviously the English Language. I think he is Surt poor too.

Josh_Alexander
I call you fat and her my slave. If you think calling you a pig is not insulting you do not know what the word means.

Your grammar sucks. You trying to patronize me in the English language is such a hypocresy.

Your age has truly affected you.

Now, if you excuse me, I will go do something more productive than to keep exposing you as a phony.

You've lost this debate, as all others.

quanchi112
Your grammar sucks. You trying to patronize me in the English language is such a hypocresy.

Now, if you excuse me, I will go do something more productive than to keep exposing you as a phony.

You've lost this debate, as all others. Hypocresy? Oh josh you are the gift that keeps giving.

Yes, run to your mother. You ceased responding to the debate. Cap has more experience, better feats, fought stronger and more powerful opponents than Sidious ever faced, is more durable and has better weaponry.

Cap stomps.

BrolyBlack

You've lost this debate, as all others.

*hypocrisy

*like all others

^fixed that grammar and spelling for you

Josh_Alexander
Hypocresy? Oh josh you are the gift that keeps giving.

Yes, run to your mother. You ceased responding to the debate. Cap has more experience, better feats, fought stronger and more powerful opponents than Sidious ever faced, is more durable and has better weaponry.

Cap stomps.

You derailed this thread. You lost.

WolvesofBabylon
Mom jokes? At 40... Unfortunate

Josh_Alexander
*hypocrisy

*like all others

^fixed that grammar and spelling for you

You don't seem to know the difference between grammar and spelling laughing out loud

Reported for derailing.

BrolyBlack
You derailed this thread. You lost.

As if you have not contributed.

Josh_Alexander
As if you have not contributed.

Not the one who started it. I have the right to defend myself.

BrolyBlack
Not the one who started it. I have the right to defend myself.

So you have derailed itthumb up

Adam Grimes
I know a loser when I sense one. Don't be so depressed, friend. It's not too late for you.

quanchi112
As if you have not contributed. Josh believes his own insanity.

quanchi112
Mom jokes? At 40... Unfortunate Who cares?

quanchi112
Don't be so depressed, friend. It's not too late for you. Says the guy who sent the I might kill myself post because you are that pathetic. It is ok I did not forget your desperate plea for attention.

Josh_Alexander
So you have derailed itthumb up

Lol, you can't derailed a train that is already derailed. Damn, your english comprenhension is truly bad.

You derailed it, I defended myself.

Now, I'm done beating you. I'll leave. Keep trolling the thread if you wish. You are going to soon replace Fly.

quanchi112
Lol, you can't derailed a train that is already derailed. Damn, your english comprenhension is truly bad.

Now, I'm done beating you. I'll leave. Keep trolling the thread if you wish. You are going to soon replace Fly. Mcu wins. Stay on topic or leave. Those are your choices.

BrolyBlack

Now, I'm done beating you. I'll leave. Keep trolling the thread if you wish. You are going to soon replace Fly.

*derail, *English (is always capitalized)., *comprehension

^fixed those spelling grammatical errors for you.

WolvesofBabylon
Who cares?

Its more about pity than caring.

quanchi112
Its more about pity than caring. Who cares? You seem to care about what society says you should be like. Try to be the person you are not what you are supposed to be.

People also make mom jokes their whole lives. If I post comedians older than 40 using mom jokes will you publicly apologize to me.

WolvesofBabylon
Who cares? You seem to care about what society says you should be like. Try to be the person you are not what you are supposed to be.

People also make mom jokes their whole lives. If I post comedians older than 40 using mom jokes will you publicly apologize to me.

I wouldn't apologize as those are comedy routines not feeble attempts at insults by someone who lacks creativity and execution.

As for your other comment. I agree you should be yourself and I believe you are doing that. At first I thought it was just a persona or schtick but unfortunately I was wrong.

quanchi112
I wouldn't apologize as those are comedy routines not feeble attempts at insults by someone who lacks creativity and execution.

As for your other comment. I agree you should be yourself and I believe you are doing that. At first I thought it was just a persona or schtick but unfortunately I was wrong. So professional comics do so and you already backtrack on the age thing. Look I get it you are a pathetic liar but come on you pitying anyone for a mom joke shows a true moron.

I do not care what you think though I appreciate your pitiful attempts at begging me to change my ways.

WolvesofBabylon
So professional comics do so and you already backtrack on the age thing. Look I get it you are a pathetic liar but come on you pitying anyone for a mom joke shows a true moron.

I do not care what you think though I appreciate your pitiful attempts at begging me to change my ways.

I pity you for much more than your sorry(Not funny) mom jokes.

You do care what others think. That's why you constantly inform everyone you are the MCU and Thanos biggest fan. Thats why you have more posts than everyone and have been here forever. Its very obvious you care

quanchi112
I pity you for much more than your sorry(Not funny) mom jokes.

You do care what others think. That's why you constantly inform everyone you are the MCU and Thanos biggest fan. Thats why you have more posts than everyone and have been here forever. Its very obvious you care So you admit you are emotionally invested in my responses. I kind of figured but at least you admit it.

I like beating my chest and bragging. Guilty. I care about my agenda. Me. Mine.

BrolyBlack

*You can't derail a train that is already derailed. Damn, your English comprehension is bad.

^Fixed your spelling and gramatical errors, as well as your sentence structure.

"Truly" is not needed before the word bad, it just adds exess wording and you already made you point.

Adam Grimes
Says the guy who sent the I might kill myself post because you are that pathetic. It is ok I did not forget your desperate plea for attention. I never said that, fan. But thanks for reminding me of your creepy fixation, it's flattering. thumb up

quanchi112
I never said that, fan. But thanks for reminding me of your creepy fixation, it's flattering. thumb up You implied it. People probably pitied how lonely you have to be to post that on a comic book versus forum.

Adam Grimes
You implied it. People probably pitied how lonely you have to be to post that on a comic book versus forum. Umh but I didn't. 😂

quanchi112
Umh but I didn't. 😂 Yes, you did. It was 😭. Awwwww. Poor guy.

Adam Grimes
😂😂😂

quanchi112
😂😂😂 There, there it will not be ok.

playa1258
Well we agree the MCU is not it.

quanchi112
Well we agree the MCU is not it. Trying to deny reality is what I wanted from the weak willed losers such as yourself.

Josh_Alexander
Well we agree the MCU is not it.

thumb up Definitely. We all agree on it.

Anyone with a sense of reason (which not all possess) can realize that the MCU still has a long road ahead to become the most powerful universe/multiverse.

quanchi112
thumb up Definitely. We all agree on it.

Anyone with a sense of reason (which not all possess) can realize that the MCU still has a long road ahead to become the most powerful universe/multiverse. More proof of me and my MCUs dominance. Keep dreaming. Thanos snaps all universes down to their atoms.

WolvesofBabylon
So you admit you are emotionally invested in my responses. I kind of figured but at least you admit it.

I like beating my chest and bragging. Guilty. I care about my agenda. Me. Mine.

What are you bragging about? You've accomplished nothing. Riding off the success of others. Why am I not surprised.

Back on topic. As you can see hardly anyone thinks MCU wins.

quanchi112
What are you bragging about? You've accomplished nothing. Riding off the success of others. Why am I not surprised.

Back on topic. As you can see hardly anyone thinks MCU wins. I am bragging about my character the brand I supported since my youth. My team won. Us bragging about ones teams, companies, etc. something a 40 year old should not do?

One snap wins. Evidence>popularity in a debate.

quanchi112
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/SelfishCreativeEskimodog-size_restricted.gif

Thanos just solod.

quanchi112
MCU still reigns supreme. Power wise, box office wise, and more films than any other franchise in totality per year of existence.

playa1258
Star Trek smokes the MCU.

Impediment
Q, from Star Trek, hasn't been in any actual Star Trek film, IIRC, but would be the most powerful, based on experience and higher level of reality and cognitive function.

Bruce Almighty is omnipotent. It's proven on screen, but his mind limits him and his imagination.

Doctor Manhattan is nigh omnipotent and is unkillable.

The Infinity Gauntlet is the most powerful movie weapon.

quanchi112
Star Trek smokes the MCU. Based on what? Thanos snaps all other universes into submission. My guy beats all your guys.

Impediment
Morgan Freeman kills Thanos in less than an attosecond.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Impediment
Morgan Freeman kills Thanos in less than an attosecond. Based on which showing? You can pretend but we both know Thanos wins with a snap.

Impediment
Just stop, Quan.

Thanos is a legit bad ass who stomped multiple heroes even without the Gauntlet, but he's still mortal.

Morgan Freeman portrayed Yahweh; a literal omnipotent all powerful deity who made creation.

Either prove that Thanos has even a shadow of a chance or just stop. It's getting sad now.

quanchi112
So you just make stuff up or believe lip service. We see Thanos battle actual super beings who rely on speed and reflexes against him but despite no feats your own bias creeps into your posts. If you cannot back up your posts with actual evidence then it is just in your head. You need evidence and facts to make a credible argument.

Impediment
So you just make stuff up or believe lip service. We see Thanos battle actual super beings who rely on speed and reflexes against him but despite no feats your own bias creeps into your posts. If you cannot back up your posts with actual evidence then it is just in your head. You need evidence and facts to make a credible argument.

Take your own advice.

Your entire MO is making baseless claims. "Based on?"

If you seriously think that Thanos can kill God/Yahweh who showed far more credible and powerful screen feats, then you're either flat out trolling or deluded.

Back up your own posts.

Show me your evidence.

Take your own medicine, you hypocrite.

quanchi112
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/AlarmingPracticalBluebird-size_restricted.gif

Killed half the universe with one motion. Now your turn to post a great feat. If not you concede.

Impediment
Prove to me that the Gauntlet can kill God or STFU, you amateur.

quanchi112
Prove to me that the Gauntlet can kill God or STFU, you amateur. So you still cannot post any evidence but instead back a no limits fallacy which is one of your own rules backed by your own bias. As I said post a greater feat not your opinion of who wins.

Impediment
I asked you first, you troll.

Prove to me that the IG can kill the omnipotent creator of Existence or GTFO out of the MVF and settle into the GDF with the rest of the rabble.

Prove it or STFU.

laughing out loud

quanchi112
I asked you first, you troll.

Prove to me that the IG can kill the omnipotent creator of Existence or GTFO out of the MVF and settle into the GDF with the rest of the rabble.

Prove it or STFU.

laughing out loud So now the guy who posts evidence while you cannot call me a troll. Oh the irony. I get it you think a certain way based off your own mind not feats. Leave your own bias out of this. I posted my feat now do the same or bend the knee.

Impediment
You've posted nothing but a screen feat that Thanos killed half of mortal existence.

My turn, kitten.

Prove to me Thanos can use the IG to kill GOD, the omnipotent creator.

quanchi112
You've posted nothing but a screen feat that Thanos killed half of mortal existence.

My turn, kitten.

Prove to me Thanos can use the IG to kill GOD, the omnipotent creator. You ask me to disprove your claim.

Demanding that one proves the non-existence of something in place for providing adequate evidence for the ... test that proves the existence and presence of a ghost, so no way to prove the negative or the non-existence.

If we debated like you it would be a free for all based on no feats just beliefs.

ShadowFyre
Morgan warped reality on a whim on multiple occassion, lassoing the moon? C'mon, anything Thanos can do with great effort or movement Bruce can do nonchalantly and instantaneously.

The IG is powerful but the user did throw a moon at a bunch of streets and fail to injure a single one. That's.....terrible.

quanchi112
Killing half the universe is greater than any feat you can name. Thanos broke up the moon which kod Iron Man. He did not use all the stones to even hurl the moon and its capabilities when used in totality is universal in scale. Thanos wins just as did he with a snap. Better feats, better combat reflexes, tougher opposition in his universe all which makes this a landslide in the MCUs favor.

WolvesofBabylon
DCEU now that it is a part of the Arrowverse along with all the other DC movies/tv shows.

Easy victory

quanchi112
DCEU now that it is a part of the Arrowverse along with all the other DC movies/tv shows.

Easy victory Thanos could solo the multiverse of the dceu with a snap. I watched the coie and man was it pathetically weak. MCU stomps, hard.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>