Kryptonians vs Atlanteans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NotAllThatEvil
Round 1 Aquaman and Mara vs Faora and Namek

Round 2. All of Atlantis(sans the kraken monster) vsthe Kryptonian invasion from Man of Steel

Fight takes place near the light house Arthur was born at.

Darth Thor
Round 1: Kryptonians stomp.

Round 2: Atlanteans have no way to stop the World Engine.

ShadowFyre
Why not? They had impressive technology. The karathen woulda smashed the world engine solo. But its not here

Darth Thor
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Why not? They had impressive technology. The karathen woulda smashed the world engine solo. But its not here

Because it would terraform the Earth from above whilst the Atlanteans have trouble of their own with the Kryptonian army?

TheVaultDweller
How many Kryptonians were there? If there is a significant difference between numbers, Atlanteans might be able to keep them busy while launching an attack on the World Engine at the same time.

ShadowFyre
Like 4 or 5 at the most. And only 3 of them had been outside the ship and had any powers. The rest were basically humans on a ship.

And they have missiles and stuff. Im sure they can hit targets that are on land.

BrolyBlack

TheVaultDweller
15 Kryptonians, even the scrawny ones like that one guy, are still going to be beastly. However, what I was getting at earlier is things like this:

https://cdn2us.denofgeek.com/sites/denofgeekus/files/styles/main_wide/public/2018/07/aquaman-ocean-battle.jpg?itok=DaVbUNIj

They have A LOT of fodder to distract them with.

ShadowFyre
There was that many?

TheVaultDweller
Welp, I decided to stop being lazy. You can count the number here. And can still spot Nam-Ek's big ass in the background, even without his armour:

N3xvr_ojJWE

11 flying penis pods.

NotAllThatEvil
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Round 1: Kryptonians stomp.

Round 2: Atlanteans have no way to stop the World Engine.

What makes you think it's a stomp? The kryptonians are faster, but the atlanteans are more durable especially since they don't have that mask weakness

TheVaultDweller
Well, technically speaking, most Atlanteans do have a mask weakness on land (one still had to stick his head in a toilet IIRC). Just the Royals, like Arthur, Mera and the like that can breath without them.

And trench monsters, for some reason, it seems.

NotAllThatEvil
Fair enough, but that would still give Arthur and mara a advantage over faora and namek

ShadowFyre
How much water can Mera manipulate? I bet if she displaces a few trillion tons of water on somebody that mask is coming off.

TheVaultDweller
And as I said, it's a pretty enormous difference in numbers. Even without the Karathen, they literally have several thousand troops from across the various Atlantean factions versus the considerably smaller Kryptonian party.

carthage
Any Kryptonian solos

The Atlanteans are trash tier on land

NotAllThatEvil
Originally posted by carthage
Any Kryptonian solos

The Atlanteans are trash tier on land

Based on? Arthur's best durability feats happen on land

quanchi112
Originally posted by carthage
Any Kryptonian solos

The Atlanteans are trash tier on land Idiotic post.

ShadowFyre
Mera could do some serious damage in the ocean

TheVaultDweller
Well, the OP says it's at the lighthouse, so that's next to the ocean. And I don't know how many Atlanteans contributed to this feat in total, but, seeing as they are all included, it probably doesn't matter all that much.

L6eag7A9fzs

Mera can manipulate a fair amount on her own though as well. Actually a few decent strength feats for Arthur in there as well, batting the trees away.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.