Thanos vs Emperor Palpatine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eon Blue
This is Thanos w/ his Endgame gear vs Sidious as he was when he fought Yoda.

Who wins?

Josh_Alexander
I give it to Sidious in a 7 or 6/10.

He has a bigger scope of abilities to use against Thanos.

Eon Blue

Josh_Alexander

relentless1
Sidious, Lghtsaber cuts through his sword, Force ragdoll and lightning does the rest

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by relentless1
Sidious, Lghtsaber cuts through his sword, Force ragdoll and lightning does the rest

I don't think it could cut the sword but I think it should be able to cut Thanos.

ares834
Force ragdoll

This is a good point. As we saw in EG, Thanos is helpless against being lifted with TK.

ShadowFyre
I rewatched Endgame and I never noticed that Wanda broke his sword until yesterday

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
I rewatched Endgame and I never noticed that Wanda broke his sword until yesterday

She did. Wanda is certainly among MCU most powerful heroes along with CM and Dr.Strange.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
I give it to Sidious in a 7 or 6/10.

He has a bigger scope of abilities to use against Thanos. laughing out loud

https://media2.giphy.com/media/l46CCSGssWeM39gys/source.gif

Thanos destroys him.

quanchi112

quanchi112
Sidious, Lghtsaber cuts through his sword, Force ragdoll and lightning does the rest Why did he not do this to Vader? Thanos could easily withstand a pitiful light saber. The weapons of the MCU are on another level than this universw. Thanos would route Sidious and Vader at the same time.

quanchi112
Originally posted by ares834
This is a good point. As we saw in EG, Thanos is helpless against being lifted with TK. Context. different powers altogether and her powers spiked in that scene and he still was not defeated. She destroyed an infinity stone with her power. To in Star Wars is pitiful compared to it.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by quanchi112
laughing out loud

https://media2.giphy.com/media/l46CCSGssWeM39gys/source.gif

Thanos destroys him.

Try at least making arguments next time, old punk.

quanchi112
Try at least making arguments next time, old punk. We see a guy with a sword defeated Sidious who lacks Thanos experience, durability, strength, skill, and a much more powerful sword of a greater size. He would beat Sidious very quickly.

Josh_Alexander
We see a guy with a sword defeated Sidious who lacks Thanos experience, durability, strength, skill, and a much more powerful sword of a greater size. He would beat Sidious very quickly.

What a bunch of fallacies.

Thanos is in no way in par with Jedi's when sword combat is concerned.

Your fanboyism isn't evidence.

Prove your points or be doomed to mockery.

WolvesofBabylon
In 1v1 Thanos is helpless against TK users. Thanos dies for a 3rd time

quanchi112
What a bunch of fallacies.

Thanos is in no way in par with Jedi's when sword combat is concerned.

Your fanboyism isn't evidence.

Prove your points or be doomed to mockery. He is far better than Jedi or Sith. Watch his sword combat and the skill of his opponents compared to Jedi.

My points are not up for debate. Stronger, more durable, more experience, better warrior, better feats, fought better opponents.

Palp tried fleeing from yoda. You are unable to rebut any of what I have stated.

quanchi112
Originally posted by WolvesofBabylon
In 1v1 Thanos is helpless against TK users. Thanos dies for a 3rd time No, he is not and her powers are not similar to Jedi tk. She also has greater feats than any Jedi or Sith in the films. To try to pretend someone who can destroy an infinity stone is comparable to tk force pushes in Star Wars is plain desperation. It is cute but about as intelligent as saying the earth is flat.

Josh_Alexander
He is far better than Jedi or Sith. Watch his sword combat and the skill of his opponents compared to Jedi.

My points are not up for debate. Stronger, more durable, more experience, better warrior, better feats, fought better opponents.

Palp tried fleeing from yoda. You are unable to rebut any of what I have stated.

BS. You are speaking based on bias. Thanos has 0 sword to sword combat feats.

Spinning a sword is visually impressive, but nothing a Jedi couldn't replicate. Try watching SW.

None of your points are up for debate when Thanos is concerned, that's because you have a fetiche with the purple man laughing out loud

Thanos get's butchered, sorry.

quanchi112
BS. You are speaking based on bias. Thanos has 0 sword to sword combat feats.

Spinning a sword is visually impressive, but nothing a Jedi couldn't replicate. Try watching SW.

None of your points are up for debate when Thanos is concerned, that's because you have a fetiche with the purple man laughing out loud

Thanos get's butchered, sorry. He fought Thor with a weapon, cap with a weapon, in conjunction with iron man who can shoot energy beams while he has to contend with all three. So because they did not use swords he suddenly loses skill levels? Reading your posts lowers intelligence.

Spinning and blocking all those energy beams at the same time is something a Jedi has never done on screen.

So instead of countering you just post an ad hominem forfeiting the debate.

Thanos kills him quicker than a one armed Vader.

Josh_Alexander
He fought Thor with a weapon, cap with a weapon, in conjunction with iron man who can shoot energy beams while he has to contend with all three. So because they did not use swords he suddenly loses skill levels? Reading your posts lowers intelligence.

Spinning and blocking all those energy beams at the same time is something a Jedi has never done on screen.

So instead of countering you just post an ad hominem forfeiting the debate.

Thanos kills him quicker than a one armed Vader.

Fallacies. Only Thor had a relatable weapon. Thor was fat and not as agile. IM had no sword and his fighting skills are low tier. Cap had no sword nor cutting device.

None of the ones you listed above is as agile, fast and as skill with a weapon like a lightsaber as Sidious.

Thanos gets butchered. You are senile.

Glad to see that you concede. Run away, Thanos fanboy.

quanchi112
Fallacies. Only Thor had a relatable weapon. Thor was fat and not as agile. IM had no sword and his fighting skills are low tier. Cap had no sword nor cutting device.

None of the ones you listed above is as agile, fast and as skill with a weapon like a lightsaber as Sidious.

Thanos gets butchered. You are senile.

Glad to see that you concede. Run away, Thanos fanboy. Thor fought in the same manner and style he previously has. Cap is more skilled than Sidious and had two weapons with energy projection. So do you believe Sidious could beat all three of these heroes wielding the same weaponry and using the same attacks Thanos faced?

Sidious did not look overly fast up against Windu. One on one his defenses were broken and he was disarmed via one well placed kick by a human being who is a joke strength wise to Cap alone.

I know you do not know what concede means since I am actively arguing my points whereas you just vomit on your keyboard in defense.

Josh_Alexander
Thor fought in the same manner and style he previously has. Cap is more skilled than Sidious and had two weapons with energy projection. So do you believe Sidious could beat all three of these heroes wielding the same weaponry and using the same attacks Thanos faced?

Sidious did not look overly fast up against Windu. One on one his defenses were broken and he was disarmed via one well placed kick by a human being who is a joke strength wise to Cap alone.

I know you do not know what concede means since I am actively arguing my points whereas you just vomit on your keyboard in defense.

Same manner and same style doesn't mean that he was fighting as effectively or as fast as previously. The amout of fallacies you can pull out is incredible.

BS. Steve has 0 sword fighting abilities. He was fighting with a shield not a sword, stop trying to use biased based fallacies.

The Domino fallacy, nice. Seems you are a whole expert in fallacies Quan Even if Sidious couldn't defeat the 3 heroes together, that doesn't mean that he can't defeat a lonely Thanos. Just like the rock paper scissors scenario, in where the paper can defeat the rock regardless of it not being able to defeat the scissors.

Sidious intended to lose against Windu. The whole SW fanbase takes that as fact. Sidious wanted to finally doom Anakin into the Dark Side.

Even if Sidious indeed lose to Windu, that doesn't mean Thanos will win here. Stop it with the fallacies, please.

You are a low tier debater, not able to even spot a fallacy

quanchi112
Same manner and same style doesn't mean that he was fighting as effectively or as fast as previously. The amout of fallacies you can pull out is incredible.

BS. Steve has 0 sword fighting abilities. He was fighting with a shield not a sword, stop trying to use biased based fallacies.

The Domino fallacy, nice. Seems you are a whole expert in fallacies Quan Even if Sidious couldn't defeat the 3 heroes together, that doesn't mean that he can't defeat a lonely Thanos. Just like the rock paper scissors scenario, in where the paper can defeat the rock regardless of it not being able to defeat the scissors.

Sidious intended to lose against Windu. The whole SW fanbase takes that as fact. Sidious wanted to finally doom Anakin into the Dark Side.

Even if Sidious indeed lose to Windu, that doesn't mean Thanos will win here. Stop it with the fallacies, please.

You are a low tier debater, not able to even spot a fallacy Yes, it does. He did not show any rust in combat. If you wish to prove your claim then do so by way of evidence not just you saying something that farted out of your mind.

What does this even mean? Steve is excellent in combat and showed himself incredibly adept with the hammer he just picked up with no training.

So you concede he would not thus diminishing your point they did not all have swords. Thanos can take on three stronger foes with multiple weapons, multiple ways to attack all simultaneously yet yoy believe this fragile old man can lock horns with Thanos the greatest warrior in the MCU. Pffft.

Make a little bit of sense for your own sake.

Josh_Alexander
Yes, it does. He did not show any rust in combat. If you wish to prove your claim then do so by way of evidence not just you saying something that farted out of your mind.

What does this even mean? Steve is excellent in combat and showed himself incredibly adept with the hammer he just picked up with no training.

So you concede he would not thus diminishing your point they did not all have swords. Thanos can take on three stronger foes with multiple weapons, multiple ways to attack all simultaneously yet yoy believe this fragile old man can lock horns with Thanos the greatest warrior in the MCU. Pffft.

Make a little bit of sense for your own sake.

A fat iteration of yourself is obviously less agile. It doesn't require much intelligence to realize that, moron.

It means that you have 0 evidence to suggest that Steve, whom we have never seen wielding a sword, is more skilled than the most skilled Sith. Stop it with your fanaticism.

Domino fallacy rejected. Thanos has never faced someone as fast and agile as Sidious.

Sidious defeats or turns Thanos into his apprentice. Reality eludes you, old man.

quanchi112
A fat iteration of yourself is obviously less agile. It doesn't require much intelligence to realize that, moron.

It means that you have 0 evidence to suggest that Steve, whom we have never seen wielding a sword, is more skilled than the most skilled Sith. Stop it with your fanaticism.

Domino fallacy rejected. Thanos has never faced someone as fast and agile as Sidious.

Sidious defeats or turns Thanos into his apprentice. Reality eludes you, old man. This is the MCU and a character capable of resisting a star so acting like everything syncs up with how physics work is silly even for your tastes. You conceded he was of the same style and tone so yeah your opinion is not evidence.

I never said Steve with a hammer and shield is better than Sidious with a lightsaber I merely implied his skill and strength showings blow everything Sidious has done out of the water. Stronger, more durable, more experience, and better weapons that are more powerful and durable than a lightsaber.

Gamora. Cap. BP. Spider-Man. Wtf. Are you this disingenuous?

No, you can simply repeat it but the guy got killed by a one armed Vader like a *****. Howling like your mother when I cum to see her.

NemeBro
Thanos. There is nothing to suggest that Palpatine can hurt Thanos at all. He might keep him away for a bit with telekinesis and his greater mobility but in this thread at least, Thanos is indeed inevitable.

Josh_Alexander
This is the MCU and a character capable of resisting a star so acting like everything syncs up with how physics work is silly even for your tastes. You conceded he was of the same style and tone so yeah your opinion is not evidence.

I never said Steve with a hammer and shield is better than Sidious with a lightsaber I merely implied his skill and strength showings blow everything Sidious has done out of the water. Stronger, more durable, more experience, and better weapons that are more powerful and durable than a lightsaber.

Gamora. Cap. BP. Spider-Man. Wtf. Are you this disingenuous?

No, you can simply repeat it but the guy got killed by a one armed Vader like a *****. Howling like your mother when I cum to see her.

More fallacies. The star feat has nothing to do with agility. I'm trully exposing you as the poor biased debater you are.

Fat Thor isn't as agile as it's skinny-athletic version. Stop being such an idiot.

None of them have the abilities Sidious had. Stop bringing fallacies, they won't be accepted.

Thanos gets TKed by Sidious till he dies. You are trully that stupid.

BrolyBlack
Palp lost to a injured weak Vadar. How on earth could he beat Thanos?

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Palp lost to a injured weak Vadar. How on earth could he beat Thanos?

Force Choke. Easy win for Sidious.

Thanos is clearly vulnerable to TK.

BrolyBlack
Being Vunerable to TK doesnt mean its going to kill you.

quanchi112
Originally posted by NemeBro
Thanos. There is nothing to suggest that Palpatine can hurt Thanos at all. He might keep him away for a bit with telekinesis and his greater mobility but in this thread at least, Thanos is indeed inevitable.

https://media1.giphy.com/media/npszbmF6GwHSw/giphy.gif

quanchi112
Being Vunerable to TK doesnt mean its going to kill you. Josh is vulnerable to French fries thus he eats himself to ko.

French fries>Josh BMI.

Josh_Alexander
Being Vunerable to TK doesnt mean its going to kill you.

BS! Thanos has no answer to force choke.

Josh_Alexander
Josh is vulnerable to French fries thus he eats himself to ko.

French fries>Josh BMI.

Checkmate. You have no further response. I've nullified your fallacies and neutralized your biased arguments.

Sidious wins, Thanos lover.

BrolyBlack
BS! Thanos has no answer to force choke.

Who is the strongest person Palp used Force Choke on?

Josh_Alexander
Who is the strongest person Palp used Force Choke on?

What does body strenght has to do in here? laughing out loud A bodybuilder is going to choke just as easily as a normal person.

Prove that Thanos is immune to Force Choke or I'll keep laughing at your ignorance.

quanchi112
More fallacies. The star feat has nothing to do with agility. I'm trully exposing you as the poor biased debater you are.

Fat Thor isn't as agile as it's skinny-athletic version. Stop being such an idiot.

None of them have the abilities Sidious had. Stop bringing fallacies, they won't be accepted.

Thanos gets TKed by Sidious till he dies. You are trully that stupid. It shows how utterly ridiculously powerful these guys are so acting like he is fat therefore slower you need to prove it.

Prove it. Thor was never as agile as a Spider-Man and since he operates in the same vein as before the burden is on you. Your opinion is not a point.

Sidious once force zapped yoda which singed him. Scary indeed.

No, he never even did that. Look if you want to just make shit up and pretend go elsewhere.

quanchi112
Checkmate. You have no further response. I've nullified your fallacies and neutralized your biased arguments.

Sidious wins, Thanos lover. I was mocking your BMI. I already torched your he has tk and other pitiful we have never seen him do what you are describing to win a fight tactic.

quanchi112
What does body strenght has to do in here? laughing out loud A bodybuilder is going to choke just as easily as a normal person.

Prove that Thanos is immune to Force Choke or I'll keep laughing at your ignorance. Provide examples. You just keep posting nonsense.

Josh_Alexander
It shows how utterly ridiculously powerful these guys are so acting like he is fat therefore slower you need to prove it.

Prove it. Thor was never as agile as a Spider-Man and since he operates in the same vein as before the burden is on you. Your opinion is not a point.

No, he never even did that. Look if you want to just make shit up and pretend go elsewhere.

Don't need to prove that a fatter version of yourself is slower. It's common sense.

Thanos gets Force Choked, you are pathetic.

Josh_Alexander
Provide examples. You just keep posting nonsense.

I don't need to post examples of something that is unrelatable to the debate.

You are trying to deviate the subject.

quanchi112
Who is the strongest person Palp used Force Choke on? He has no examples just made up he does thus and that. A biased Thanos hater I will consume.

BrolyBlack

Prove that Thanos is immune to Force Choke or I'll keep laughing at your ignorance.

*strength

Your spelling sucks, you are truly inferior to me.

It's on you to prove it will hurt Thanos, you made the claim

quanchi112
Don't need to prove that a fatter version of yourself is slower. It's common sense.

Thanos gets Force Choked, you are pathetic. So you admit you cannot prove it thus conceding the claim.

If you cannot provide any examples of proof I will take this as a concession as well.

quanchi112
*strength

It's on you to prove it will hurt Thanos, you made the claim He cannot even spell strength correctly. Wow.

quanchi112
I don't need to post examples of something that is unrelatable to the debate.

You are trying to deviate the subject. Yes, you need to post proof otherwise you concede.

BrolyBlack
And he was insulting you over grammar while making spelling in the same insult, truly embarrassing.

Josh_Alexander
*strength

It's on you to prove it will hurt Thanos, you made the claim

Thanos breathes, therefore he will choke.

You are incredibly stupid.

Josh_Alexander
Yes, you need to post proof otherwise you concede.

Does Thanos breathe?

Josh_Alexander
And he was insulting you over grammer while making spelling in the same insult, truly embarrassing.

laughing out loud *grammar

You are such a hypocrite.

quanchi112
And he was insulting you over grammar while making spelling in the same insult, truly embarrassing. He glosses over my points conceding point by point. How can he wonder why his mother wants to kill him when he does stuff like this?

BrolyBlack
laughing out loud *grammar

You are such a hypocrite.

Says the guy doing the exact same thinglaughing out loud

quanchi112
Thanos breathes, therefore he will choke.

You are incredibly stupid. So based off your claim any Jedi beats anyone who can breathe with a force choke. Prove this absurd reasoning. Evidence is required.

quanchi112
Says the guy doing the exact same thinglaughing out loud laughing out loud

Josh_Alexander
Says the guy doing the exact same thinglaughing out loud

I am not the one who starts with that. You are the ones avoiding the debate.

BrolyBlack
You started it right here, liar, anything else you want to lie about?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=489610&pagenumber=1167#post16978421

quanchi112
I am not the one who starts with that. You are the ones avoiding the debate. Originally posted by quanchi112
It shows how utterly ridiculously powerful these guys are so acting like he is fat therefore slower you need to prove it.

No, he never even did that. Look if you want to just make shit up and pretend go elsewhere. You failed to rebut any of my points here.

quanchi112
You started it right here, liar, anything else you want to lie about?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=489610&pagenumber=1167#post16978421 The kid is speechless.

h1a8
Palpatine lifts Thanos in the air and kills him with the lightsaber.

BrolyBlack
If he has any dignity he will admit he started it and admit he lied and slandered me about starting it. But Its doubtful if he has any dignity.

quanchi112
Originally posted by h1a8
Palpatine lifts Thanos in the air and kills him with the lightsaber. Based on which showing? Quit making things up.

Josh_Alexander
If he has any dignity he will admit he started it and admit he lied and slandered me about starting it. But Its doubtful if he has any dignity.

I was attacking Quan not you. It's not my fault that you intercede for Quan.

You are so foolish.

Josh_Alexander
Based on which showing? Quit making things up.

Thanos has no feats to suggest he won't get chocked.

You are so ignorant.

quanchi112
I was attacking Quan not you. It's not my fault that you intercede for Quan.

You are so foolish. So you admit to being a hypocrite and avoiding the debate.

BrolyBlack
Thanos has no feats to suggest he won't get chocked.

You are so ignorant.

*choked

quanchi112
*choked Chocked? Kid makes up words.

WolvesofBabylon
No, he is not and her powers are not similar to Jedi tk. She also has greater feats than any Jedi or Sith in the films. To try to pretend someone who can destroy an infinity stone is comparable to tk force pushes in Star Wars is plain desperation. It is cute but about as intelligent as saying the earth is flat.

What defense does he have in a 1v1? No Black order, no army, no ships....I never said Star Wars force users were more powerful than Wanda who could easily slaughter Thanos but let's not downplay Force TK. Kylo could stop laser blasts..Palpatine was launching those giant pods in the Senate easily. They are far more capable than just doing force pushes.

Josh_Alexander
Chocked? Kid makes up words.

Incapable of debating, but an expert in derailing.

You clearly have no proof to back your arguments. You've lost this. No interest in debating English with someone as terrible in it as you.

quanchi112

You clearly have no proof to back your arguments. You've lost this. No interest in debating English with someone as terrible in it as you. You concede every debate we are in. You also misspell, frequently misunderstand my points let alone your own, and flat out troll. No one is debating English we are simply mocking yours.

BrolyBlack

You clearly have no proof to back your arguments. You've lost this. No interest in debating English with someone as terrible in it as you.

*You have lost this, not interested in debating English with someone as terrible at it as you.

^fixed that for you.

quanchi112
What defense does he have in a 1v1? No Black order, no army, no ships....I never said Star Wars force users were more powerful than Wanda who could easily slaughter Thanos but let's not downplay Force TK. Kylo could stop laser blasts..Palpatine was launching those giant pods in the Senate easily. They are far more capable than just doing force pushes. She sent energy at him. We see him parry the attacks and get close to her with his sword. If you missed the previous engagement why lost here? Does Sidious send energy blasts comparable at all to the power she has displayed?

No, she lost despite her emotional amp. Thanos took her best which includes more power than she used against the mind stone.

Ok, a few yes. He also got hit by one. He has to be ready just as he failed to stop a light saber from scarring his face. You seem upset over Thanos domination.

Someone dropped a ship on Thanos head with no damage. Who cares? Just because a pod kills yoda or Sidious does not mean that weak attack would do anything other than irritate Thanos. Greatest warrior in a vastly superior and more successful franchise.

big grin

quanchi112
*You have lost this, not interested in debating English with someone as terrible at it as you.

^fixed that for you. thumb up

Josh_Alexander
You concede every debate we are in. You also misspell, frequently misunderstand my points let alone your own, and flat out troll. No one is debating English we are simply mocking yours.

You are a hypocrite then, because your English is clearly flawed as well.

You conceded the moment you derailed. Bye Quan, you lose to my delight once again.

Josh_Alexander

^fixed that for you.

Learn the use of the apostrophe and the meaning of incomplete sentences.

You are as hypocrite as your son Quan.

BrolyBlack
That wasnt the only mistake you made, my child.

quanchi112
You are a hypocrite then, because your English is clearly flawed as well.

You conceded the moment you derailed. Bye Quan, you lose to my delight once again. No, it is not but continue to avoid the debate and my posts just like the one on one debate. Run.

quanchi112
That wasnt the only mistake you made, my child. thumb up

Josh_Alexander
That wasnt the only mistake you made, my child.

*wasn't.

Honestly, you are the least adequate person to judge English.

Josh_Alexander
thumb up

Lol, you felt for the mistake as well. laughing out loud Pathetic.

quanchi112
Lol, you felt for the mistake as well. laughing out loud Pathetic. You felt.

laughing out loud

BrolyBlack
Lol, you felt for the mistake as well. laughing out loud Pathetic.

*you fell

quanchi112
*you fell He felt. laughing out loud

Can you picture his whole poor family in the room saying I think it is good hit the send button.

BrolyBlack
How many times do you think he's spammed the report button?

Josh_Alexander
*you fell

Nice to see you quoting. You are indeed my dog to do as I please laughing out loud

quanchi112
How many times do you think he's spammed the report button? Crying the whole time.

BrolyBlack
Nice to see you quoting. You are indeed my dog to do as I please laughing out loud

I'm doing you a favor so you can play along because it stretches you small mind without it, I don't like picking on disabled kids.

Go play with your dogs as I command, you are free to go.

Josh_Alexander
Okay my hounds, enough with the games. You've already destroyed this thread. There is no need in further diminishing it.

I win once again.

Later boys.

Josh_Alexander
I'm doing you a favor so you can play along because it stretches you small mind without it, I don't like picking on disabled kids.

Nice dog!!! You are so obidient.

quanchi112

Go play with your dogs as I command, you are free to go. He even steals our insults showing a real lack of understanding of what is even going on. I bet he was picked on.

BrolyBlack
Okay my hounds, enough with the games. You've already destroyed this thread. There is no need in further diminishing it.

I win once again.

Later boys.

Just as I commanded you to, you leftthumb up

Good boy!

quanchi112

I win once again.

Later boys. You ceased debating and now announce you quitting the thread like you quit our one on one debate. Huzzah.

BrolyBlack

Go play with your dogs as I command, you are free to go. Originally posted by Josh_Alexander

I win once again.

Later boys.

He did exactly what I told him tolaughing out loud

quanchi112
He did exactly what I told him tolaughing out loud He wonders why no one respects him. He is so weak he publicly announces forfeiting the debate and his manhood.

WolvesofBabylon
She sent energy at him. We see him parry the attacks and get close to her with his sword. If you missed the previous engagement why lost here? Does Sidious send energy blasts comparable at all to the power she has displayed?

No, she lost despite her emotional amp. Thanos took her best which includes more power than she used against the mind stone.

Ok, a few yes. He also got hit by one. He has to be ready just as he failed to stop a light saber from scarring his face. You seem upset over Thanos domination.

Someone dropped a ship on Thanos head with no damage. Who cares? Just because a pod kills yoda or Sidious does not mean that weak attack would do anything other than irritate Thanos. Greatest warrior in a vastly superior and more successful franchise.

big grin

As we saw she could have just lifted him in the air from the get go instead of blasting him. Even with him getting close his physical power was not strong enough to overcome hers as she blocked his attack and broke his sword then lifted him and was about to kill him if not for the plot.

But enough about Wanda. I was just pointing out you underselling their force powers. I also was not suggesting throwing pods would kill Thanos just that Palpatine was strong enough so why couldnt he just use that same power to ragdoll Thanos around?

I'm not upset about anything. I actually watched Endgame again today. I'm a fan just not a wanker.

quanchi112
As we saw she could have just lifted him in the air from the get go instead of blasting him. Even with him getting close his physical power was not strong enough to overcome hers as she blocked his attack and broke his sword then lifted him and was about to kill him if not for the plot.

But enough about Wanda. I was just pointing out you underselling their force powers. I also was not suggesting throwing pods would kill Thanos just that Palpatine was strong enough so why couldnt he just use that same power to ragdoll Thanos around?

I'm not upset about anything. I actually watched Endgame again today. I'm a fan just not a wanker. No, she sent energy after the surrounding terrain and Thanos only after he was not with sword which blocked it previously. Watch the scene. Understand it if you think her powers are just the same as Yoda tk you need to realize you are off base.

One piece was broken after she amplified her powers through emotional means. She can destroy an infinity stone with less power. Excuse. She never once kills him in 14 million scenarios. The movie makes it clear tony Stark was the only chance they had after Thanos won five years previously. There was no other way.

Thanos defeated her despite her all out powers used on him just withstanding it.

Sidious lacks that kind of power. His tk has never demonstrated power comparable to destroying an infinity stone. Feats matter. Power matters. Tk did not even break Palps bones when yoda just nailed him with it. Yet you are claiming it hurts Thanos who gets entire ships dropped on his head to which he is fine. Sorry but Star Wars is out of its depth here.

Ok, you are upset about Thanos winning and his dominance. Weird but understandable given your questionable position along with other threads.

SW powers>>> Star Wars tk.

BrolyBlack

quanchi112

BrolyBlack

quanchi112

h1a8
Based on which showing? Quit making things up.

Based on the showings that have him lifting heavier stuff and based the the showings where he kills with his lightsaber.

quanchi112
Originally posted by h1a8
Based on the showings that have him lifting heavier stuff and based the the showings where he kills with his lightsaber. So he has never done both let alone there is no proof he is strong enough to resist someone of Thanos strength since senate pods tax him. As usual you make things up. Thanos wins.

John Murdoch
Force users and Harry Potter wizards are usually tricky in vs debates, as they have their force powers, lightsabers, and physical stats ranging from enhanced to very superhuman.

Unfortunately for the purple titan here, we have one of if not the top force user and lightsaber combatant of all-time in Palpatine here:
- A better swordsman
- TK
- Lightning

Only advantage Thanos has is superhuman stats that would crush Palpatine to a pulp...if Thanos could land a blow.

I back Palpatine however in light of my above statements.

quanchi112
Originally posted by John Murdoch
Force users and Harry Potter wizards are usually tricky in vs debates, as they have their force powers, lightsabers, and physical stats ranging from enhanced to very superhuman.

Unfortunately for the purple titan here, we have one of if not the top force user and lightsaber combatant of all-time in Palpatine here:
- A better swordsman
- TK
- Lightning

Only advantage Thanos has is superhuman stats that would crush Palpatine to a pulp...if Thanos could land a blow.

I back Palpatine however in light of my above statements. Based off what is he a superior swordsman? What did Sidious do beat a few Jedi? He lost his sword to Windu and was disarmed by yoda. He is not that good tbh especially when comparing him to someone so strong he would break Sidious defenses in moments. The sword alone is too big in diameter for Sidious to even successfully parry let alone he is too weak to even if he could.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by John Murdoch

- A better swordsman
- TK
- Lightning

I back Palpatine however in light of my above statements.

thumb up

Nice summary.

quanchi112
thumb up

Nice summary. Sidious was defeated by Windu and disarmed by Yoda. Cap with two weapons was at a loss to deal with Thanos and his strength is far more than Sidious. However you look at it the result is inevitable; Thanos wins.

Eon Blue

quanchi112

Eon Blue
thumb up thumb up

BrolyBlack
thumb down

Bad summary.

thumb up

quanchi112
thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.