Captain America w/Mjolnir and shield vs. Palpatine w/lightsaber

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Who wins?

BrolyBlack
Cap shit stomps, Josh is such a loser though, he will side with Palpatine because I command him to.

quanchi112
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Cap shit stomps, Josh is such a loser though, he will side with Palpatine because I command him to. laughing out loud

h1a8
Heart crush or lifts Cap in the air and kills him with lightsaber

quanchi112
Originally posted by h1a8
Heart crush or lifts Cap in the air and kills him with lightsaber Bssed off which examples? Do you watch the films?

Josh_Alexander
Could go both ways, depending on how they choose to act.

Would ultimately give it to Sidious. He is faster, more agile, and TK would be serious problem for Cap.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander

Would ultimately give it to Sidious. He is faster, more agile, and TK would be serious problem for Cap. Cap is way more agile than Sidious. Stronger, more durable, better weaponry, and can kill him by a shield toss off his old head.

BrolyBlack

Would ultimately give it to Sidious. He is faster, more agile, and TK would be serious problem for Cap.

Cap shit stomps, Josh is such a loser though, he will side with Palpatine because I command him to.

As I commnaded you tothumb up

quanchi112
As I commnaded you tothumb up laughing out loud

Owned him.

Josh_Alexander
As I commnaded you tothumb up

Didn't saw that. So you are going to utterly derail and bait threads? Should I begin PMing Imp?

Clearly you are crossing the line now.

Silent Master
Heart crush or lifts Cap in the air and kills him with lightsaber

Post examples of Palpatine doing so.

quanchi112
Didn't saw that. So you are going to utterly derail and bait threads? Should I begin PMing Imp?

Clearly you are crossing the line now. Did not see that not saw that. Awwww, you are dumb just like your ma and pa. Cap wins.

BrolyBlack

Clearly you are crossing the line now.

*Clearly,

Didn't "see" that.

Go cry to momma

Josh_Alexander
*Clearly,

Didn't "see" that.

Go cry to momma

Stick to topic or be reported. Fly has been banned. You've lost your smoke curtain.

Keep derailing threads and you'll follow Fly.

quanchi112
*Clearly,

Didn't "see" that.

Go cry to momma laughing out loud

BrolyBlack
Stick to topic or be reported. Fly has been banned. You've lost your smoke curtain.

Keep derailing threads and you'll follow Fly.

Backseat modding now?

*Stick to the topic

Fixed that for you.

quanchi112
*Stick to the topic

Fixed that for you. thumb up

Josh_Alexander
Backseat modding now?

*Stick to the topic

Fixed that for you.

You are clearly utterly derailing. Yes, I'll report such behaviour.

BrolyBlack
You are clearly utterly derailing. Yes, I'll report such behaviour.

*You are clearly derailing

*behavior

I'm here all night to each you English.

Josh_Alexander

*behavior

laughing out loud

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/behaviour

You are the biggest hypocrite in this forum. See why no one takes you seriously?

Now, I'm done playing with you. Bye.

quanchi112
laughing out loud

You are the biggest hypocrite in this forum. See why no one takes you seriously?

Now, I'm done playing with you. Bye. You are running from broly and I.

BrolyBlack
laughing out loud

Now, I'm done playing with you. Bye.

This is why no one takes you seriously...

It is spelled behavior.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/behavior

quanchi112

It is spelled behavior.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/behavior He needs to take notes. We really try to help the dumb foreigner.

Josh_Alexander

It is spelled behavior.

So British spell it wrong? laughing out loud

You are as stupid as it gets.

Originally posted by quanchi112
He needs to take notes. We really try to help the dumb foreigner.

You are so inferior. I bet you've never left your town.

It's not my fault that my knowledge over languages>>>yours.

BrolyBlack
Can you not read you fool?

quanchi112
So British spell it wrong? laughing out loud

You are as stupid as it gets.

You are so inferior. I bet you've never left your town.

It's not my fault that my knowledge over languages>>>yours. I have left my town but we know a town is too good for you. You grew up in a village. Nothing about you is greater than mine save your body weight and waist size.

Josh_Alexander
Can you not read you fool?

You are as stupid as it gets. Your inferiority is clear.

BrolyBlack
Says the guy who cant spell "choke"

Josh_Alexander
I have left my town but we know a town is too good for you. You grew up in a village. Nothing about you is greater than mine save your body weight and waist size.

Do you know why I make so many spelling mistakes?

It's common to make spelling errors in people who know various languages.

Now, if you excuse me, I'll go do something else. You clearly have never left your town.

Josh_Alexander
Says the guy who cant spell "choke"

Concession accepted.

BrolyBlack
Cap wins, concession acceptedthumb up

quanchi112
Do you know why I make so many spelling mistakes?

It's common to make spelling errors in people who know various languages.

Now, if you excuse me, I'll go do something else. You clearly have never left your town. How many times will you announce you are leaving. Have a little pride in yourself and quit drawing out your cowardly exit.

BrolyBlack
Is josh one of those Star Wars retards reborn?

Josh_Alexander
How many times will you announce you are leaving. Have a little pride in yourself and quit drawing out your cowardly exit.

I couldn't hold myself from further demolishing you.

Now, yes, I'm done with the games. Tell farewells to your mother in my behalf.

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack

Now, yes, I'm done with the games. Tell farewells to your mother in my behalf.

*on my behalf

quanchi112

Now, yes, I'm done with the games. Tell farewells to your mother in my behalf. So more embarrassing, hey guys I am leaving. I really mean it this time. No pride josh strikes again.

BrolyBlack

quanchi112

BrolyBlack

quanchi112

h1a8
Bssed off which examples? Do you watch the films?

Are you suggesting that Palpatine doesn't have the capability of crushing Cap's heart or throat?

Are you suggesting that Palpatine doesn't have the capability of lifting Cap in the air and cutting him with the lightsaber?

BruceSkywalker
^^this guy

Sheev never crushed anyone's heart or throat

oh and sheev never lifted anyone in the air and skiced them up

Silent Master
Are you suggesting that Palpatine doesn't have the capability of crushing Cap's heart or throat?

Are you suggesting that Palpatine doesn't have the capability of lifting Cap in the air and cutting him with the lightsaber?

You're aware that we argue in character, correct?

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
^^this guy

Sheev never crushed anyone's heart or throat

oh and sheev never lifted anyone in the air and skiced them up

Originally posted by Silent Master

I don't recall any force user actually wielding the lightsabers with TK in canon. I'll do some research.

However, throwing the lightsaber is a valid canon move.

Don't know if this is what h1 is referring to however.

ares834
Don't most of you guys believe Cap doesn't have Thor's durability? In that case, he is absolutely ****ed.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by ares834
Don't most of you guys believe Cap doesn't have Thor's durability? In that case, he is absolutely ****ed.

Even if so, there is no indication that these guys can withstand Force Lightning or Force Choke.

Force Lightning isn't electricity.

We saw Thor being tased by the Sakaarian device. Force Lightning should be effective against these lads.

NotAllThatEvil
Post examples of Palpatine doing so.

He did it several times when he faught maul in the clone wars series, which I believe is still canon

playa1258
Palpatine choked out 4 Mandolarians in the Clone Wars series. Which is canon to the movies.

Silent Master
Seriously? I was trying to see if h1 knew what he was talking about. Giving him part of the answer kind of defeats the purpose of the test.

quanchi112

Are you suggesting that Palpatine doesn't have the capability of lifting Cap in the air and cutting him with the lightsaber? Saying he has never done so thus it is make believe. Watch the films again.

quanchi112
Originally posted by playa1258
Palpatine choked out 4 Mandolarians in the Clone Wars series. Which is canon to the movies. Unsuspecting humans whereas he was unable to defeat Windu of his own accord.

NotAllThatEvil
Unsuspecting humans whereas he was unable to defeat Windu of his own accord. he did destroy maul and his apprentice at the same time

BrolyBlack
Movies only

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
he did destroy maul and his apprentice at the same time

thumb up Canon material is canon material.

BrolyBlack
Movies only, read the rules.

quanchi112

Are you suggesting that Palpatine doesn't have the capability of lifting Cap in the air and cutting him with the lightsaber? We argue in character based off the evidence. You can play fan fic until you are blue in the face.

quanchi112
he did destroy maul and his apprentice at the same time He was more powerful than the both of them. Windu and yoda effectively disarmed him.

NotAllThatEvil
He was more powerful than the both of them. Windu and yoda effectively disarmed him.

...yes? What's your point?

quanchi112
...yes? What's your point? He is not more powerful than Cap here nor do they possess the same skill set and abilities so a completely different matchup. Thanos besting Hulk is not the same as besting Thor since they both have a different skill set.

Eon Blue

quanchi112

Josh_Alexander
...yes? What's your point?

None, as per usual.

quanchi112
None, as per usual. Quit trolling. I responded to his post but since you do not seek a debate just log out.

BrolyBlack
None, as per usual.

*None as usual

^propery way to say that

Josh_Alexander
Quit trolling. I responded to his post but since you do not seek a debate just log out.

I don't longer respect you. Consider yesterday the last day I gave you the chance to debate.

From now on, you'll only be a form of entertainment. I'll look for you in the Off-Topic Circle Jerk.

Josh_Alexander
*None as usual

^propery way to say that

Samething goes for you, troll.

http://www.reverso.net/spell-checker/english-spelling-grammar/

/\ You are a joke.

BrolyBlack
I don't longer respect you. Consider yesterday the last day I gave you the chance to debate.

From now on, you'll only be a form of entertainment. I'll look for you in the Off-Topic Circle Jerk.

*I no longer respect you, consider yesterday the last time I give you the chance to debate.

BrolyBlack

/\ You are a joke.

*Same thing

BrolyBlack

/\ You are a joke.

*I no longer respect you, consider yesterday the last time I give you the chance to debate.

We both know you are not a woman of your word, you will not live up to this.

Josh_Alexander

You are a clown. Rephrasing my words doesn't mean my sentence is wrong.

*gave (past tense).

From now on, consider yourself ignored for the normal threads. Take any quarrel to the Social Thread. Failure to do so will result in you being reported, punk.

BrolyBlack

*I don't longer respect you

^That isn't the way you say that, if you were smart you would accept that.

BrolyBlack
You are a clown. Rephrasing my words doesn't mean my sentence is wrong.

*gave (past tense).

From now on, consider yourself ignored for the normal threads. Take any quarrel to the Social Thread. Failure to do so will result in you being reported, punk.

Imp doesn't care about your reports, have you not noticed?

quanchi112

From now on, you'll only be a form of entertainment. I'll look for you in the Off-Topic Circle Jerk. So you are so visibly upset after grabbing your binky and sucking on it you are now offering what little manhood you have left. Get lost you pussy Cap wins. Stick to the topic I have no interest in your sissified feelings.

quanchi112
Imp doesn't care about your reports, have you not noticed? He just wants to derail the topic with his feelings.

StiltmanFTW

*behavior

"Eaching" all night...?

Sounds kinky.

Eon Blue
Cap wins.

NotAllThatEvil
He is not more powerful than Cap here nor do they possess the same skill set and abilities so a completely different matchup. Thanos besting Hulk is not the same as besting Thor since they both have a different skill set.

Well that's the whole debate here. Isn't it? Let's look at cap's abilities

. His strongest his his martial arts and combat skill. Sidiios fought Maul and Savage together and won. And he also destroyed like half the jedi counsel before windu disarmed in. You could make the argument that he's not the greatest saber duelist in the galaxy, but he's definitely up there, so the skill margin isn't as wide as you think.

Cap has super strength. Its debatable if worthy cap has his base level of super strength of an upgraded asgardian level thanks to his new hammer, but at the end of the day, he a strong boy, but not as strong as thanos.. Sidious has Telekinesis to counter that and has been shown to use liberally in fights to rag doll his opponents. Thanks to the wanda vs thanos skirmish in end game, we know that telekinesis wrecks thanks levels of super strength, so the actual power increase in negligible.

Cap has lightning. Sidious has lightning. So they square.

Cap as a shield and hammer. Neither is indestructible so the debate becomes if they are strong enough to withstand light sabers. Well, the hammer anyway, sidious could catch the shield and fling it away from the fight.

It might be pretty close, but it looks like sidious has the edge to me.

h1a8

So it wouldnt be in character for Palpatine to lift Cap with TK or try to crush his insides with TK?

Those ideas are just too far fetched to think about?

Got cha. So Cap against Nerfed Palpatine.

Josh_Alexander

. His strongest his his martial arts and combat skill. Sidiios fought Maul and Savage together and won. And he also destroyed like half the jedi counsel before windu disarmed in. You could make the argument that he's not the greatest saber duelist in the galaxy, but he's definitely up there, so the skill margin isn't as wide as you think.

Cap has super strength. Its debatable if worthy cap has his base level of super strength of an upgraded asgardian level thanks to his new hammer, but at the end of the day, he a strong boy, but not as strong as thanos.. Sidious has Telekinesis to counter that and has been shown to use liberally in fights to rag doll his opponents. Thanks to the wanda vs thanos skirmish in end game, we know that telekinesis wrecks thanks levels of super strength, so the actual power increase in negligible.

Cap has lightning. Sidious has lightning. So they square.

Cap as a shield and hammer. Neither is indestructible so the debate becomes if they are strong enough to withstand light sabers. Well, the hammer anyway, sidious could catch the shield and fling it away from the fight.

It might be pretty close, but it looks like sidious has the edge to me.

thumb up

So it wouldnt be in character for Palpatine to lift Cap with TK or try to crush his insides with TK?

Got cha. So Cap against Nerfed Palpatine.

Palpatine can definitely force squeeze.

BrolyBlack
Who has he forced "chocked" on Thanos level?

steverules_2
Who has he forced "chocked" on Thanos level?

My penis

BrolyBlack
Josh isnt a real Thanos fan, otherwise he wouldnt let give a crusty old man like Sidous the win, then again he might like crusty old menuhuh

steverules_2
Josh isnt a real Thanos fan, otherwise he wouldnt let give a crusty old man like Sidous the win, then again he might like crusty old menuhuh

He's a fan of you insulting him, I bet he's sat refreshing the page masturbating to your responses

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by steverules_2
He's a fan of you insulting him, I bet he's sat refreshing the page masturbating to your responses

laughing out loudlaughing out loudthumb up

Josh_Alexander

You couldn't be more erroneous, Steve. I find your sense of humor hilarious though.

However I do find your profile gif to be arousing, if that makes your joke complete.

steverules_2
You couldn't be more erroneous, Steve. I find your sense of humor hilarious though.

However I do find your profile gif to be arousing, if that makes your joke complete.

Erroneous you say, haven't heard that used ever. Are you trying to be clever? sly

It doesn't but it brings joy and that's fine by me

quanchi112

I know expect massive exaggerations from you. Yes he fought and defeated two opponents with the same powerset. Neither mall or oppress had any advantages over Palpatine. The difference here is that Captain America has many advantages over Palpatine that neither maul or Savage opress had. It would be like Captain America fighting to lesser versions of himself and beating them together. Completely irrelevant to this discussion at hand.

Palpatine defeated some of the weaker members of the council. When it was one on one against someone of the same skill level he was disarmed and defeated.

If he ragdolls him he can survive the assault since both Maul and savage all have. So based off the evidence Cap has been up against much more powerful opposition than Sidious. That is indisputable.

One does powers are completely different to have the Jedi or the sith incorporate telekinesis. Firstly she shoots read energy at her photos so it is not even remotely the same thing. Secondly you cannot swap abilities and or feats of differing characters from other universes. The debating is so desperate you want to lump the same feats to a character who has destroyed in infinity stone. Do you believe telekinesis from a Jedi or Sith would have the same result?

Wanda has feats far greater than anything any Jedi or Sith has ever done.

Another pathetic display on your part to equate the lightning. We go by feats. Caps display of Lightning is far greater than anything Palpatine has ever accomplished. He has the powers of Thor whereas Palpatine did not even kill Luke with his force lightning under a concentrated amount of over 20 seconds.

Lightsabers are often broken far easier and Sidious was disarmed twice. The evidence is overwhelmingly in my favor. Cap is stronger more durable has more experience is more powerful and has better weaponry.

quanchi112

Got cha. So Cap against Nerfed Palpatine. In character means something they have done not some fantasy you reenact in your trailer park.

Josh_Alexander
Erroneous you say, haven't heard that used ever. Are you trying to be clever? sly

It doesn't but it brings joy and that's fine by me

Erroneous:

We bring joy in unexpected ways wink

quanchi112
He's a fan of you insulting him, I bet he's sat refreshing the page masturbating to your responses laughing out loud

Josh is really upset. He has ceased debating in all threads in a mass concession the likes I have not seen in years. He has admitted he focuses on grammar while his is one of the worst on the forum. I doubt josh will post that much on the forum after this latest meltdown.

Josh_Alexander
So, it's set then as most of us agree, Sidious wins. thumb up

Another thread solved.

quanchi112
Erroneous:

We bring joy in unexpected ways wink He insults you and you applaud. Masochist. Cap wins.

quanchi112
So, it's set then as most of us agree, Sidious wins. thumb up

Another thread solved. So another lie ignoring all the posters who stated Cap wins. You are an exposed masochistic troll. Leave.

steverules_2
Erroneous:

We bring joy in unexpected ways wink

I knew what it meant, just never heard anyone say it until you

quanchi112
I knew what it meant, just never heard anyone say it until you He really tries to sound intelligent by googling synonyms for wrong. Josh is pure cringe.

Josh_Alexander
As much as I'm a fan of Rogers, he loses this one; as most of us agree.

/thread

quanchi112
As much as I'm a fan of Rogers, he loses this one; as most of all agree.

/thread Not based on the evidence. Cap has more experience, is stronger, is more durable, and has better weaponry. Cap wins, easily.

/Joshslife

ares834
As much as I'm a fan of Rogers, he loses this one; as most of us agree.

/thread

Yep.

It's a borderline stomp if Mjolnir doesn't provide Thor's durability.

quanchi112
Yep.

It's a borderline stomp if Mjolnir doesn't provide Thor's durability. Absurd. Mango Fett was not spite stomped by a Jedi even one as powerful as Kenobi or Windu. Your scripting is unfounded and relies on pure bias not how the characters fight on screen.

quanchi112
Cap wins.

NotAllThatEvil
Jango fett has a completely different set of equipment and abilities. You can't compare the two

Josh_Alexander
Yep.

It's a borderline stomp if Mjolnir doesn't provide Thor's durability.

Definitely.

I don't think Sidious would kill him though. He would surely turn Steve to the Dark Side.

quanchi112
Jango fett has a completely different set of equipment and abilities. You can't compare the two Jango is worse off than Cap. Physically weaker, less experience, less powerful and not as durable. Point is tk is not some ability that is not able to be overcome even in its own native and weaker universe.

ares834
Absurd. Mango Fett was not spite stomped by a Jedi even one as powerful as Kenobi or Windu. Your scripting is unfounded and relies on pure bias not how the characters fight on screen.

"A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack."

And once it's 1v1, Windu stomps Jango.

quanchi112
Definitely.

I don't think Sidious would kill him though. He would surely turn Steve to the Dark Side. You believe he could turn Steve? Wow. You are one of the biggest idiots alive. Just like it worked on this guy.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/1de1e9a6a4821c2c1c9fb0993265eb74/tumblr_ok8z9vECpT1v4w5ico2_400.gif

quanchi112
"A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack."

And once it's 1v1, Windu stomps Jango. He was attacking Jango. Wtf. We see Luke implore force choke. Do you even Star Wars?

False, Jango had his equipment damaged by a beast. Context, kid.

ares834
He was attacking Jango. Wtf. We see Luke implore force choke. Do you even Star Wars?

laughing out loud

Did you miss the point in RotJ that Luke has begun to fall to the dark side? Was the fact that he wears black and he has begun to become a cyborg like his father to subtle for you?

And Windu doesn't use the force offensively against Jango. There certainly are example of Jedi using the force offensively (Like Yoda in RotS), but it's a rare occurrence.

quanchi112
laughing out loud

Did you miss the point in RotJ that Luke has begun to fall to the dark side? Was the fact that he wears black and he has begun to become a cyborg like his father to subtle for you?

And Windu doesn't use the force offensively against Jango. There certainly are example of Jedi using the force offensively (Like Yoda in RotS), but it's a rare occurrence. Luke never turned he used his abilities to defeat his opponents. Jedi kill you moron. He was tempted but never fell to the dark side. Your inability to understand Star Wars is appalling.

So what? He had his abilities he never stomped just as Kenobi never stomped so your opinion does not matter. The Jedi kill, use the force offensively Kenobi blasting Grievous is another example you idiot, and I have evidence so your perception is just your own interpretation whereas the facts are the facts.

smile

ares834
Amazing. Everything you just argued was a strawman.

I never said Jedi don't kill.

I never said Luke fell to the dark side.

quanchi112
Amazing. Everything you just argued was a strawman.

I never said Jedi don't kill.

I never said Luke fell to the dark side. You said the Jedi do not use the force offensively. I gave multiple examples but you ignored them. You can pretend force users rape all skilled bounty hunters but you are living in your own world. Forget cad bane defeating Kenobi, Jango Fett, etc. to push your false fanfics. Luke used the tactic and never fell to the dark side so it is fair game. He was confident in Rotj and used his abilities much more effectively than the inexperienced Luke from the esb.

You said a whole lot of ignore this and ignore that.

ares834

quanchi112

quanchi112
From the official site.

https://www.starwars.com/databank/force-push

FORCE PUSH
A key Force ability, the Force push is both an offensive and defensive technique. It is employed primarily by Jedi but also used by the Sith, and is accomplished with a forward hand gesture. Force pushes can range in intensity from simple movements to dangerous, powerful shoves that can disorient and harm opponents in battle.

https://media.giphy.com/media/66b9i5tKgMjOo/giphy.gif

ares834
Are you incapable of not using strawmans?

Josh_Alexander
Are you incapable of using strawmans?

Quick answer: no.

Jedi's are not evil. They won't kill nor attack someone just for the sake of it.

They only use the force against someone for self defence or to protect someone else.

quanchi112
Are you incapable of using strawmans? I cited the official site which states the Jedi primarily use the force push. If you do not know what primarily means, want to ignore the examples, and ignore the official site in favor of your imagination by all means. You stare evidence in the face and turn away. Pitiful.

quanchi112
Quick answer: no.

Jedi's are not evil. They won't kill nor attack someone just for the sake of it.

They only use the force against someone for self defence or to protect someone else. Thesecare combat threads. I am citing them using the force in combat not against innocent bystanders you moron.

BrolyBlack
Not based on the evidence. Cap has more experience, is stronger, is more durable, and has better weaponry. Cap wins, easily.

/Joshslife

laughing out loud

NotAllThatEvil
Jango is worse off than Cap. Physically weaker, less experience, less powerful and not as durable. Point is tk is not some ability that is not able to be overcome even in its own native and weaker universe.

Less experienced? I'm going to need a source on that chief, cap has only been an active combatant for like 15 years. He also has a lot more varied equipment than cap has.

Darth Thor
Movies only, read the rules.

Television series canon to the movies are allowed.

See Star Trek for an example.

Darth Thor

I wonder what Snoke can do In Character? Oh yeah, he can die laughing out loud

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Darth Thor

thumb up

quanchi112
I wonder what Snoke can do In Character? Oh yeah, he can die laughing out loud He can defeat Rey quite easily. He also out Kylo in his ass quite easily. Snoke is the most powerful force user to date.

quanchi112
Less experienced? I'm going to need a source on that chief, cap has only been an active combatant for like 15 years. He also has a lot more varied equipment than cap has. We see the experience he goes through with the war and on screen fights that greatly outshines Palp or Jango by far. Go by the evidence, kiddo.

Josh_Alexander
I wonder what Snoke can do In Character? Oh yeah, he can die laughing out loud

Being impaled in an embarrassing way is his expertise! laughing out loud

quanchi112
Being impaled in an embarrassing way is his expertise! laughing out loud Says the guy who thinks Sidious was cool screaming unable to stop a one armed cyborg from killing him.

laughing out loud

StiltmanFTW

Okay, I'm officially confused now.

What does exactly count for Star Wars in this particular Vs. forum...?

Somebody call Imp...

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Okay, I'm officially confused now.

What does exactly count for Star Wars in this particular Vs. forum...?

Somebody call Imp...

Anything canon to the movies should count as valid for the MVF.

Series, TV Shows, comics and extra material is created by movie franchises to fill in the holes that the movies can't cover.

Disney Star Wars has released several of these to further explain various events not covered by the movies.

I don't see why they shouldn't be valid to debate if they are valid for the movies.

BrolyBlack
^since when did you become a mod?

Impediment
Stick to topic and stop flaming.

Next person who goes off topic gets a week ban.

Take it to the off topic to talk shit.

BrolyBlack
Cap wins.

Definitely

quanchi112
Definitely I believe due to superior power, durability, skill, and experience.

BrolyBlack
Very good points, great spelling and punctuation as well.

quanchi112
Very good points, great spelling and punctuation as well. Why thank you. Debating is good for the soul.

relentless1
Sidious has so many ways to end this, knock the shield off course, strangle Cap, chop him to pieces with his lightsaber, torture him with lightning; he has better speed and reaction time than cap also; its palps fight to win here

quanchi112
Originally posted by relentless1
Sidious has so many ways to end this, knock the shield off course, strangle Cap, chop him to pieces with his lightsaber, torture him with lightning; he has better speed and reaction time than cap also; its palps fight to win here Based on which fights? Scripting the fight is not debating. Evidence.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by relentless1
Sidious has so many ways to end this, knock the shield off course, strangle Cap, chop him to pieces with his lightsaber, torture him with lightning; he has better speed and reaction time than cap also; its palps fight to win here

thumb up "And the truth shall set you free".

quanchi112
thumb up "And the truth shall set you free". Evidence is required. Post evidence.

BrolyBlack
thumb up "And the truth shall set you free".

An opinion isn't fact, a true debater would know thisthumb up

quanchi112
An opinion isn't fact, a true debater would know thisthumb up https://media3.giphy.com/media/KKLsxDqkps1IA/giphy.gif

Impediment
Can Palpatine lift Mjolnir with the Force?

Does being worthy count with TK?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Impediment

Does being worthy count with TK? Sidious is definitely not worthy.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Impediment

Does being worthy count with TK?

I think it should be able to lift it. The Force can be interpreted as a form of energy/magic in the MCU, so I guess it should.

quanchi112
I think it should be able to lift it. The Force can be interpreted as a form of energy/magic in the MCU, so I guess it should. Based on? Can the force user lift anything regardless of weight?

TheVaultDweller
Could he TK it using a coat hanger? stick out tongue

VpU__j8WpJc

Kinda joking but kinda not. What if a telekinetic moves like a stick or something through the leather loop and then telekinetically lifts the stick? It's technically not directly trying to lift Mjolnir. Would Mjolnir get suspended in the air as a bi-product of the action? Or would the enchantment keep the stick from raising?

TheVaultDweller
To expand on the point, we see the coat rack. And then we also have Tony and Steve joking about the elevator still going up with Mjolnir in it, in AoU. And I presume if Thor put Mjolnir down inside a quinjet, the quinjet could still take off. So, the enchantment doesn't seem to apply to the hammer being lifted by non-living means i.e. things to which the worthy enchantment can't really apply. So, if it gets lifted by something else that's being controlled by a telekinetic, force user etc., could the enchantment detect that the force from the thing lifting the hammer comes from a living 3rd party and kick the enchantment into action?

John Murdoch
https://media3.giphy.com/media/KKLsxDqkps1IA/giphy.gif

Great movie, BTW, Quan. With the meme.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Could he TK it using a coat hanger? stick out tongue

VpU__j8WpJc

Kinda joking but kinda not. What if a telekinetic moves like a stick or something through the leather loop and then telekinetically lifts the stick? It's technically not directly trying to lift Mjolnir. Would Mjolnir get suspended in the air as a bi-product of the action? Or would the enchantment keep the stick from raising?

Considering that Mjolnir can't be lifted due to magic, and since the Force would be similar to magic, it should he able to lift it.

Isn't like Mjolnir is being literally lifted by matter or an object.

It's like saying that Mjolnir can't float on space.

TheVaultDweller
Considering that Mjolnir can't be lifted due to magic, and since the Force would be similar to magic, it should he able to lift it.

Isn't like Mjolnir is being literally lifted by matter or an object.

It's like saying that Mjolnir can't float on space.

Well, I was more thinking of trying to circumvent it completely. Like if Thor puts Mjolnir on pavement, can a telekinetic individual theoretically lift it by tearing the chunk of pavement out of the ground and levitate it with the hammer resting on top?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>