Lizard vs Holland Spider-Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deft
Lizard (Amazing Spider-Man) vs Holland Spidey

Who wins?

Josh_Alexander
You published the same thread twice.

deft
Holly, sorry

John Murdoch
I honestly would like to know the answer to this, as I haven't seen Far From Home yet.

If Holland can cold cock Lizard Rhys Ifans, he is pretty beastly nowadays.

KingD19
I'd give Spidey a hard win. His tingle would make this a huge game changer, and he's definitely strong enough to hurt him.

TheVaultDweller
Interesting fight. Holland Spider-Man is MUCH better than he was in previous films. He has a good handle on all his powers at this point and also thinks during fights, utilizing his suit's capabilities, like his webbing, in conjunction with the environment to aid him.

I think Spidey could take it, but it would be a very hard fight. His new suit should help. During the 2nd viewing of the film, I noticed that it looks as if he does get tagged a couple of times by the drones with their missiles and bullets stuff when he's literally fighting a whole group of them, but his suit soaked up the piercing damage extremely well. Yeah, it definitely took some damage, but it also did its job of protecting Peter. And that could play key role here, considering Lizard's claws. If it can prevent Lizard's claws from cutting too deeply, coupled with Pete's toughness and healing, he should be able to hold out long enough. Because if Garfield Spider-Man can tear Lizard's tail off, quite frankly, Holland should be able to tear his arms and legs off.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Interesting fight. Holland Spider-Man is MUCH better than he was in previous films. He has a good handle on all his powers at this point and also thinks during fights, utilizing his suit's capabilities, like his webbing, in conjunction with the environment to aid him.

I think Spidey could take it, but it would be a very hard fight. His new suit should help. During the 2nd viewing of the film, I noticed that it looks as if he does get tagged a couple of times by the drones with their missiles and bullets stuff when he's literally fighting a whole group of them, but his suit soaked up the piercing damage extremely well. Yeah, it definitely took some damage, but it also did its job of protecting Peter. And that could play key role here, considering Lizard's claws. If it can prevent Lizard's claws from cutting too deeply, coupled with Pete's toughness and healing, he should be able to hold out long enough. Because if Garfield Spider-Man can tear Lizard's tail off, quite frankly, Holland should be able to tear his arms and legs off.

I agree with most of this except maybe the tail part. I could be wrong but lizard tails become detached pretty easily compared to the rest of the lizard but I see what your getting at.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
I agree with most of this except maybe the tail part. I could be wrong but lizard tails become detached pretty easily compared to the rest of the lizard but I see what your getting at.

I know gecko tails do, but not sure about others. Not really a lizard expert. But, based on feats, Holland Spider-Man is quite a bit stronger than Garfield Spider-Man, so I was kind of factoring that in as well. In fact, going by feats, he's actually stronger than Lizard as well.

ShadowFyre
Yeah, he is stronger than both I was just sayin that i was pretty sure lizards tails specifically came off easy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.