Which is more impressive; Mjolnir or Lightsaber

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
I expect to hear your thoughts on this thought provoking subject.

steverules_2
I'd say Mjolnir, if you can lift it then you get the power of Thor

Josh_Alexander
Definitely Mjolnir. I think that's pretty obvious.

steverules_2
Josh fires lightning from his butthole, don't mess with him

ares834
laughing out loud

Another ass blasted thread.

Anyway, obviously Mjolnir is more impressive. But just because you can take a hit from it, doesn't mean you can tank a lightsaber slash and vice versa. The two weapons have entirely different types of damage.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by ares834
laughing out loud

Another ass blasted thread.

Anyway, obviously Mjolnir is more impressive. But just because you can take a hit from it, doesn't mean you can tank a lightsaber slash and vice versa. The two weapons have entirely different types of damage.

This is evidently a spite thread. I can bet on it.

steverules_2
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
This is evidently a spite thread. I can bet on it.

I'm sure you'd put $20 on it

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by steverules_2

thumb up

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by steverules_2

Sure, sadly my Pay Pal account isn't working...Unlike others arround this forum, I do pay my debts, so...I can't place any bets ATM.

quanchi112
So not one poster says a lightsaber. Very telling.

Josh_Alexander
Seems this thread was useless after all. What a surprise!

quanchi112
Seems this thread was useless after all. What a surprise! Just exposed the Sidious supporters to concede a major point. I am quite exceptional, guy who cannot use PayPal because of his own ineptitude.

ShadowFyre
Pretty obviously Mjolnir but a lightsaber is completely different so not sure what the point is. A lightsaber could be more dangerous to certain opponents than Mjolnir

quanchi112
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Pretty obviously Mjolnir but a lightsaber is completely different so not sure what the point is. A lightsaber could be more dangerous to certain opponents than Mjolnir

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=663217&pagenumber=6#post16979205

I said what the point was above the post.

Do you think Sidious could survive or yoda a hammer shot to the head?

Josh_Alexander

Good point! thumb up

The thread however concerns which one is more impressive not dangerous.

Certainly I find it more impressive a weapon that casts Lightning and that returns to your hand.

ShadowFyre
That was talking about the use of force which I think I agree that they would use their powers?

Not sure what it had to do with Mjolnir though, the hammer gives the wielder actual powers and can pretty much destroy anything, and fly..

Josh_Alexander
That was talking about the use of force which I think I agree that they would use their powers?

Not sure what it had to do with Mjolnir though, the hammer gives the wielder actual powers and can pretty much destroy anything, and fly..

I doubt so. This thread is clearly a bait.

Either way, I guess it all depends on how you look at it.

If you can use the force (not only the LS), then I'd find the LS to be more impressive.

quanchi112

Not sure what it had to do with Mjolnir though, the hammer gives the wielder actual powers and can pretty much destroy anything, and fly.. Point is Steve has every single advantage over Sidious. The hammer is so much better it is not even worth debating.

quanchi112
Good point! thumb up

Certainly I find it more impressive a weapon that casts Lightning and that returns to your hand. So now you do not know what impressive means in terms of a battleboard. Oh my word.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by quanchi112
Point is Steve has every single advantage over Sidious. The hammer is so much better it is not even worth debating.

Ha!! I knew it! Bait thread!!!!!!

Reported for derailing.

quanchi112

h1a8
Lightsaber without the force sense or superhuman speed and dexterity

Vs

Mjolnir without gaining Thor stats, but only his power of lightning THROUGH MJOLNIR.

Mjolnir wins

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by h1a8
Lightsaber without the force sense or superhuman speed and dexterity

Vs

Mjolnir without gaining Thor stats, but only his power of lightning THROUGH MJOLNIR.

Mjolnir wins

Massive bait thread, I know.

ShadowFyre
Honestly, on an every day to day basis I would prefer the force

quanchi112
Massive bait thread, I know. Stick to the topic, kid.

Josh_Alexander

Surely.

BrolyBlack
Ha!! I knew it! Bait thread!!!!!!

Reported for derailing.

Imp is laughing at all your reports, and we are all laughing at you for reportinglaughing out loud

You massive pussy

quanchi112
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Imp is laughing at all your reports, and we are all laughing at you for reportinglaughing out loud

You massive pussy He is a *****.

BrolyBlack

NotAllThatEvil
I mean, i had a light saber and had to fight a version of myself that had mjonir, I'm pretty sure my light saber self would win. Is that what you're asking?

TheVaultDweller

Yeah, and no one has to worry about this happening:

https://resources.stuff.co.nz/content/dam/images/1/c/r/e/h/t/image.related.StuffLandscapeSixteenByNine.710x400.1cre52.png/1467937150427.jpg

ShadowFyre
Well, having tk and slight precog and mind control would be more useful to me here on regular earth than being able benchpress thousands of tons or survive a nuke, or blast a city with lightning

Esau Cairn
Good point! thumb up

The lightsaber's only dangerous when Quan mistakes it for a butt plug. eek!

quanchi112
Well, having tk and slight precog and mind control would be more useful to me here on regular earth than being able benchpress thousands of tons or survive a nuke, or blast a city with lightning You do not need to use the force to wield a light saber. This is just comparing the two weapons.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
The lightsaber's only dangerous when Quan mistakes it for a butt plug. eek! The cuck lives!

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
The lightsaber's only dangerous when Quan mistakes it for a butt plug. eek!

laughing out loud

BrolyBlack
^you call this debating?

quanchi112
laughing out loud Stick to the topic. You are trolling.

quanchi112
^you call this debating? thumb up

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by quanchi112
Stick to the topic. You are trolling.

Calling it quits Josh can't do anything but troll/derail.

WolvesofBabylon
Mjolnir. More versatile

quanchi112
Calling it quits Josh can't do anything but troll/derail. thumb up

relentless1
Mjolnir hands down, much more versatile weapon

quanchi112
Originally posted by relentless1
Mjolnir hands down, much more versatile weapon It is also more powerful.

BruceSkywalker
both coz with the force you can wield Mjolnir and start bashing people's heads in.. you can also wield Mjolnir to start the ban process big grin big grin big grin big grin laughing laughing laughing laughing

Juk3n
Lightsaber is more impressive. Mjolnir, well, that's just magic, kinda, space magic, mcu magic.

Lightsaber is a hell of a technological feat, a mobile power source that small but that powerful? Powered - in part - by organic matter in crystals no less. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Eon Blue
Mjolnir. Hands down.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.