When will Trump and Trumpers admit we have a White Nationalist/Supremaict problem?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robtard

Silent Master
We should ban mass shootings.

Robtard
^#3 expected deflector, noted

On August 9, federal prosecutors charged Conor Climo, a 23-year-old Las Vegas man, for allegedly planning to attack a local synagogue and a bar he believed to be popular with LGBTQ people. Climo reportedly admitted during questioning by the FBI that he belonged to a neo-Nazi group; law enforcement agents seized weapons from his home including bomb-making materials and an unregistered AR-15 semiautomatic rifle. -snip

Here's one targeting gays and Jews.

Surtur
The answer to your question is: when we have an actual problem with white supremacists

eThneoLgrRnae
*YAWN*

Another anti-Trump troll thread.

When will anti-Trumpers grow up, admit their side lost the election fair and square, and that they've been severely brainwashed by left-wing media?

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
The answer to your question is: when we have an actual problem with white supremacists

Authorities just stopped 4 planned White Supremacist attacks on Jews, gays, Black and/or Brown people...

eThneoLgrRnae

thumb up

Exactly. The real racism is coming from the left. When will lefties admit they have a real problem with anti-semitism?

Surtur
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
*YAWN*

Another anti-Trump troll thread.

When will anti-Trumpers grow up, admit their side lost the election fair and square, and that they've been severely brainwashed by left-wing media?

They can't stand that they lost in 2016 and they especially hate that they played a part in Trump winning.

Silent Master

Well, to be fair. we do have a small problem with real white supremacists. problem is, certain people call everyone that disagrees with them a "white supremacist or Nazi".

Edit: Basically, the real problem is a 3. while certain people want you to believe it's over 9,000

Robtard

Surtur
Originally posted by Silent Master
Well, to be fair. we do have a small problem with real white supremacists. problem is, certain people call everyone that disagrees with them a "white supremacist or Nazi".

Edit: Basically, the real problem is a 3. while certain people want you to believe it's over 9,000

You're correct, in a country of over 330 million people they killed 50 last year. Definitely a small problem.

The issue, other than certain people being unable to properly define white supremacists, is that those same people want us to act like white supremacy is a yuge problem.

eThneoLgrRnae
You're correct, in a country of over 330 million people they killed 50 last year. Definitely a small problem.

The issue, other than certain people being unable to properly define white supremacists, is that those same people want us to act like white supremacy is a yuge problem.

Yep, lefties like robbie love to blow everything out of proportion when it suits their side but downplay their own problems-- like anti-semitism, for example. He just casually brushes that off as if it's no big deal.

"Yeah, but criticizing Israel isn't being anti-jewish her derp."

Surtur
Yep, lefties like robbie love to blow everything out of proportion when it suits their side but downplay their own problems-- like anti-semitism, for example. He just casually brushes that off as if it's no big deal.

"Yeah, but criticizing Israel isn't being anti-jewish her derp."

Gang violence takes far more lives than white supremacists.

eThneoLgrRnae

Very true. I feel bad for you living so close to such a dangerous area, Surt.

Robtard

Robtard

^ This is a red herring.

FunFact: Gang violence being a problem has been an accepted fact for decades. It's not uncommon for major cities with gang problems to have police resources set specifically to combat gangs and gang violence. eg Community Law Enforcement Area Recovery (C.L.E.A.R.)

Putinbot1
The KMC Trumper squad are active in defence of the far right games they enable.

cdtm
Is this a problem that should have dedicated resources?

No idea on the statistics, but I'd assume law enforcement responses would be partisan blind, and mobilize against a growing trend of violence.

Robtard
Originally posted by Putinbot1
The KMC Trumper squad are active in defence of the far right games they enable.

Which is odd, as they claim to at least not be anti-Semitic and here we had at least three planned attacks on Jews.

Robtard
Originally posted by cdtm
Is this a problem that should have dedicated resources?

No idea on the statistics, but I'd assume law enforcement responses would be partisan blind, and mobilize against a growing trend of violence.

That's a different question**. First people have to acknowledge there's a problem to begin with, then that comes next.

**But considering these attacks (or plans there of) are only increasing, it might be a good idea.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Robtard
^ This is a red herring.

Nah, it's not a red herring at all because white supremacy is not some huge, major problem in America. Sorry, but everyone who votes for Trump is not a white supremacists as you've been led to believe. Nor is Trump a white supremacist, himself.

Fun fact: more blacks are killed by other blacks than are killled by whites.

Another fun fact: the most dangerous place for a black child is in his or her mother's womb.

Yet another fun fact: all of the white supremacist in this country combined probably couldn't even fill a high school football stadium.

How's that for "fun facts"?

Edit: another fun fact: democrats in Congress can't even bring themselves to condemn the anti-semitic comments from "the squad."

Robtard
RE:Originally posted by Robtard
^ This is a red herring.

FunFact: Gang violence being a problem has been an accepted fact for decades. It's not uncommon for major cities with gang problems to have police resources set specifically to combat gangs and gang violence. eg Community Law Enforcement Area Recovery (C.L.E.A.R.)

eThneoLgrRnae
Nah, it's not a red herring at all because white supremacy is not some huge, major problem in America. Sorry, but everyone who votes for Trump is not a white supremacists as you've been led to believe. Nor is Trump a white supremacist, himself.

Fun fact: more blacks are killed by other blacks than are killled by whites.

Another fun fact: the most dangerous place for a black child is in his or her mother's womb.

Yet another fun fact: all of the white supremacist in this country combined probably couldn't even fill a high school football stadium.

How's that for "fun facts"?

Edit: another fun fact: democrats in Congress can't even bring themselves to condemn the anti-semitic comments from "the squad."

See, I can repost my posts as well. smile

dadudemon
I voted for option 1: never will admit it is a problem.

But the actual problem is that the Nazis/White Supremacists are not taking enough lives or doing enough damage for their cause. They need to stack those bodies sky high if they wish for their specific type of terrorism to work.

In other words, it's a stupid position to take to begin with. They can't ever be effective in what they specifically want to do. I don't understand how they can show up to their secret meetings and be like, "Bubba, we gotta kill us some Mexicans. Get them damn browns outta here. And kill some jews, too. *patooey* (spitting into their cup because they are chewin' tobacky). Is Billy arming up for his Mexican Mall shootin'? He ain't? Dayum, thought he had guts."

So because they are so ineffective at accomplishing their goals, they are not a genuine threat. You're more likely to be struck by lightning. Or be shot as a bystander to a gang war. So option 1. When will Trump and Trumpers admit we have a White Nationalist/Supremacist problem? They will never really admit it. We need to have a serious problem before Trumpers need to admit it.

We have an incel problem, however.

Surtur
Which is odd, as they claim to at least not be anti-Semitic and here we had at least three planned attacks on Jews.

Nobody here defended the attack on Jews.

That's a different question**. First people have to acknowledge there's a problem to begin with, then that comes next.

**But considering these attacks (or plans there of) are only increasing, it might be a good idea.

I agreed with SM when he called it a "small problem".

Robtard

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon

But the actual problem is that the Nazis/White Supremacists are not taking enough lives or doing enough damage for their cause. They need to stack those bodies sky high if they wish for their specific type of terrorism to work.

In other words, it's a stupid position to take to begin with. They can't ever be effective in what they specifically want to do. I don't understand how they can show up to their secret meetings and be like, "Bubba, we gotta kill us some Mexicans. Get them damn browns outta here. And kill some jews, too. *patooey* (spitting into their cup because they are chewin' tobacky). Is Billy arming up for his Mexican Mall shootin'? He ain't? Dayum, thought he had guts."

So because they are so ineffective at accomplishing their goals, they are not a genuine threat. You're more likely to be struck by lightning. Or be shot as a bystander to a gang war. So option 1. When will Trump and Trumpers admit we have a White Nationalist/Supremacist problem? They will never really admit it. We need to have a serious problem before Trumpers need to admit it.

This is more or less correct. It's a problem whenever anyone is murdered over an ideology. You could accurately describe this as a small problem, but I'm pretty sure that won't be enough for some.

Silent Master
Originally posted by dadudemon

What did bash do this time?

cdtm
What did bash do this time?

Streak through Times Square with an Iron Man Helmet on his head, drunkely slurring "I'm Tony Stark, UP UP AND AWAAAY!"

Or that may have been me, I forget.

Surtur

Robtard
DDM did not say it wasn't a problem he said it wasn't a serious problem. If you disagree then you're not going by facts, but emotions.

Typo, obviously meant "serious problem" as I was going off his words. Calm down, sport. Always trying to pick a fight.

Surtur
Typo, obviously meant "serious problem" as I was going off his words. Calm down, sport. Always trying to pick a fight.

I'm not sure how pointing out you were wrong is trying to pick a fight. I'm not sure why it set you off.

Silent Master

Is that why you talk about it so much, you think it's a "serious problem"?

Robtard

The FBI's stats show us it's a serious problem: "FBI Director Christopher Wray said Tuesday that the agency has made about 100 domestic terrorism-related arrests since October, and the majority were tied to white supremacy." -snip

Silent Master
OK, but is that why you talk about it so much, you think it's a "serious problem"?

Robtard
Stop dancing and get to your shit-point already, SM. This time-waster-troll routine of yours is old and stale.

Surtur
The FBI's stats show us it's a serious problem: "FBI Director Christopher Wray said Tuesday that the agency has made about 100 domestic terrorism-related arrests since October, and the majority were tied to white supremacy." -snip

Incorrect, the stats show that when it comes to domestic terrorism it is most likely to be tied to white supremacy.

It does not mean overall white supremacy is a serious problem in this country.

Robtard
Incorrect, the stats show that when it comes to domestic terrorism it is most likely to be tied to white supremacy.

It does not mean overall white supremacy is a serious problem in this country.

^ About 100 domestic terrorism arrest and the majority (the real word's meaning, not Trumpers') where linked to White Supremacy is not a "serious problem". laughing out loud

Also of note: Wray has previously said that white supremacy poses a significant and “pervasive” threat to the United States. -snip

Surtur
^ About 100 domestic terrorism arrest and the majority (the real word's meaning, not Trumpers') where linked to White Supremacy is not a "serious problem". laughing out loud

Less than 60 deaths in a year in a country with over 330 million people is not a serious problem, correct.

Silent Master
Stop dancing and get to your shit-point already, SM. This time-waster-troll routine of yours is old and stale.

It's a simple yes or no question.

Robtard
Less than 60 deaths in a year in a country with over 330 million people is not a serious problem, correct.

FBI director Wary said White Supremacy is a 'significant and pervasive threat to the US'. But sure, you go with your feelings.

pervasive

: existing in or spreading through every part of something

Surtur
FBI director Wary said White Supremacy is a 'significant and pervasive threat to the US'. But sure, you go with your feelings.

pervasive

I am using a stat, that is not a feeling. Whereas Wray saying something that kills less than 60 people a year is a pervasive threat *is* a feeling.

Robtard
The FBI is also taking in the arrest which stopped planned attacks, which likely would have lead to deaths and the overall growing trend of White Supremacy based attacks.

El Paso which netted 22 murders, over that in injuries and these other four planned attacks that were luckily stopped this month and we're only in the 3rd week of the month.

But sure, your opinion is noted. /noted

Surtur
We're just gonna have to agree to disagree. I just can't get behind the idea that a group killing less than 60 people a year in a country of over 330 million is a serious problem and a threat to this country.

I'm glad some recent white supremacist plans were stopped, I think these were inspired by El Paso and the El Paso guy, in part, took inspiration from Chirstchurch. All of this, IMO, lends credibility to the argument we shouldn't publish these manifestos.

I want to make it clear though: I do NOT think it should be illegal to do so. Just that people should choose not to do so.

Silent Master
If 60 deaths = serious problem. what do over 500 deaths =?

Robtard
A serious problem as well...

More than one issue can be a serious problem at the same time. Why is this hard for you people.

Silent Master
Only a serious problem?

Robtard
You people seem to have this weird mentally that is something worse has happened, something else can't really be a problem.

Silent Master
You people seem to have this weird mentally that is something worse has happened, something else can't really be a problem.

You mean like giving Antifa violence a pass because they haven't killed anyone yet?

Surtur
I can translate for Rob: you people have this pesky habit of putting the stats I provide into context and I won't stand for it.

Robtard
You mean like giving Antifa violence a pass because they haven't killed anyone yet?

^This is another red herring, you people love these.

Fact: No one here has given Antifa a pass. People condemn the fighting and such.

Robtard
I can translate for Rob: you people have this pesky habit of putting the stats I provide into context and I won't stand for it.

^ Pretend winning again

Surtur
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Silent Master

Also, I never said 60 deaths wasn't a problem. I was just questioning why he put 60 deaths and over 500 deaths on the same level.

eThneoLgrRnae

"Bingo." thumb up

Surtur
Also, I never said 60 deaths wasn't a problem. I was just questioning why he put 60 deaths and over 500 deaths on the same level.

I know, you've acknowledged there is a small problem with white supremacy and I'd say even 1 death is a problem, the question becomes how big of a problem the number of deaths is when you step back and look at the whole country.

Rob does not want to do this. He wants to push the idea there is a serious threat to the country from these people.

quanchi112
^ Pretend winning again thumb up

Robtard

Rob does not want to do this. He wants to push the idea there is a serious threat to the country from these people.
RE:

(The FBI thinks this as well)

pervasive

Doctor: 'Your cancer is pervasive and is a significant threat to your well being.'
Surt: 'Oh, so you're saying it's a small problem, gotcha!'

Surtur
If you feel a group that kills less than 60 people a year in a country of over 330 million people is a serious threat to that country...okie dokie, opinion noted smile

quanchi112
RE:

(The FBI thinks this as well)

Doctor: Your cancer is pervasive and is a significant threat to your well being.
Surt: Oh, so you're saying it's a small problem, gotcha! thumb up

Surtur and the kmc local mouth breathers such as Josh, etc. do not grasp or can even follow along with the discussion.

quanchi112
If you feel a group that kills less than 60 people a year in a country of over 330 million people is a serious threat to that country...okie dokie, opinion noted smile So you ignore the fbis reasoning? Why?

Surtur
Facts>>>FBI's feelings

Robtard
Originally posted by quanchi112
thumb up

Surtur and the kmc local mouth breathers such as Josh, etc. do not grasp or can even follow along with the discussion.

Even after I posted the definition of the word "pervasive".

Silent Master
^This is another red herring, you people love these.

Fact: No one here has given Antifa a pass. People condemn the fighting and such.

I must have missed all the threads they started to condemn Antifa violence, can you link me a few examples?

Robtard
I must have missed all the threads they started to condemn Antifa violence, can you link me a few examples?

You're doing your standard time-waster-troll routine to deflect away from the serious problem of White Supremacy, as per the Trumper marching orders. I have personally said I don't support the violent acts multiple times.

Surtur
Even after I posted the definition of the word "pervasive".

Less than 60 deaths per year is not a serious threat.

Guess we'll have to agree to disagree thumb up

Robtard

^ Guy who has claimed Antifa is a serious threat

quanchi112
Facts>>>FBI's feelings So fbis relies on feelings not facts and data. Oh my. Remember when you did not grasp what majority meant but what it felt.

quanchi112
Even after I posted the definition of the word "pervasive". He is all feelings, paranoia, and conspiracy theory nonsense.

eThneoLgrRnae

It's obvious at this point that robbie is just trolling , Surtur. I'd ignore the rest of his replies in this thread if I were you.

quanchi112
^ Guy who has claimed Antifa is a serious threat He is a trumper ignoring his own silly stances that change depending on what side of the fence he is on.

Surtur
^ Guy who has claimed Antifa is a serious threat

Do you feel Antifa is a serious threat?

Silent Master
You're doing your standard time-waster-troll routine to deflect away from the serious problem of White Supremacy, as per the Trumper marching orders. I have personally said I don't support the violent acts multiple times.

So where are all the threads calling out their violence?

Robtard
He is a trumper ignoring his own silly stances that change depending on what side of the fence he is on.

Bingo.

Punching someone and giving a bloody lip is apparently worse than shooting them or running them over until dead apparently.

quanchi112
So where are all the threads calling out their violence? Are you related to Surt?

quanchi112
Do you feel Antifa is a serious threat? You are scared to death of them.

eThneoLgrRnae
Yes, I'd say Antifa is a much bigger threat than the white supremacists in this country. The WS aren't out engaging in widespread political violence at every turn. They aren't trying to continuously shut down others' right to free speech.

White supremacy is a joke of a "threat" in this country. The actual number of them is so pathetically low that they're not even worth mentioning in the same sentence as the word 'threat.'

quanchi112
Yes, I'd say Antifa is a much bigger threat than the white supremacists in this country. The WS aren't out engaging in widespread political violence at every turn. They aren't trying to continuously shut down others' right to free speech.

White supremacy is a joke of a "threat" in this country. The actual number of them is so pathetically low that they're not even worth mentioning in the same sentence as the word 'threat.' You are kind of insane.

eThneoLgrRnae
You are scared to death of them.

Even the biggest group of panzies (Antifa) can be a threat to a person when they outnumber him 5 to 1. No conservative fears any individual Antifa member who're all pussies on their own. They're only a threat in large numbers.

Robtard
Are you related to Surt? They share the bond of being Brothers in Trump.

If it were 1919 and a 30yo Hitler was speaking on the street; spreading the hateful rhetoric which eventually lead to the Nazi party taking over Germany; the Nazi war machine and a Jewish man went up and punched Hitler in the face for inciting violence, Surt and co would see that Jewish man as being worse than Hitler. This is their Trumper mentality.

eThneoLgrRnae
You are kind of insane.

Nope, you are.

Silent Master
Godwin's law

quanchi112
Even the biggest group of panzies (Antifa) can be a threat to a person when they outnumber him 5 to 1. No conservative fears any individual Antifa member who're all pussies on their own. They're only a threat in large numbers. So now they are not a threat. Which is it?

quanchi112
Nope, you are. Very clever response.

quanchi112
They share the bond of being Brothers in Trump.

If it were 1919 and a 30yo Hitler was speaking on the street; spreading the hateful rhetoric which eventually lead to the Nazi party taking over Germany; the Nazi war machine and a Jewish man went up and punched Hitler in the face for inciting violence, Surt and co would see that Jewish man as being worse than Hitler. This is their Trumper mentality. Sm is a career troll so I see it as a game to him. I do not think he has the courage to even explain what he really stands for. Just nonsense and games.

Surtur
They share the bond of being Brothers in Trump.

If it were 1919 and a 30yo Hitler was speaking on the street; spreading the hateful rhetoric which eventually lead to the Nazi party taking over Germany; the Nazi war machine and a Jewish man went up and punched Hitler in the face for inciting violence, Surt and co would see that Jewish man as being worse than Hitler. This is their Trumper mentality.

https://i.imgur.com/9zI0jOg.jpg

Robtard
Godwin's law

This thread and story is about White Supremacy; Nazis are mentioned in the story itself, genius. So it's clear you didn't read it.

"Climo reportedly admitted during questioning by the FBI that he belonged to a neo-Nazi group" -snip

Robtard
https://i.imgur.com/9zi0j0g.jpg

^Didn't have a proper retort, so he posted a pic he thought was clever

quanchi112
^Didn't have a proper retort, so he posted a pic he thought was clever He is too stupid to really engage. He even admits he is nothing but a shit poster. His own words.

Surtur
There isn't a proper retort to someone telling you that you'd think jews are worse than hitler. All it warrants is being mocked.

And let me just say: you truly are lost as a person if you believe what you wrote.

Silent Master
I didn't invoke Godwin's law in response to the news story, but rather your lame attempt to paint people that disagreed with you in this thread as Nazi supporters.

Do try and keep up.

Putinbot1
^Didn't have a proper retort, so he posted a pic he thought was clever Poor old Surt, he honestly can't be as dumb as he seems... Can he? Oh, you mean Silent Master and I see him as the brains of the gang... really!

Robtard
There isn't a proper retort to someone telling you that you'd think jews are worse than hitler. All it warrants is being mocked.

And let me just say: you truly are lost as a person if you believe what you wrote.

If that's how you need to spin it to win it.

Fact: You've shit on people who fight against neo-Nazis as being worse than the neo-Nazis. eg The Charlotsville thread.

Robtard
I didn't invoke Godwin's law in response to the news story, but rather your lame attempt to paint people that disagreed with you in this thread as Nazi supporters.

Do try and keep up.

Do you think this is a good spin too?

Robtard
Poor old Surt, he honestly can't be as dumb as he seems... Can he? Oh, you mean Silent Master and I see him as the brains of the gang... really!

I think Quan's assessment is probably correct with SM, he's just here to waste people's time and troll for the most part.

But he's still a Trump supporter, just too chicken shit to admit it. Which is funny.

Silent Master
You're not this dumb, if I was invoking Godwin's law in response to the news story I wouldn't have waited until the 5th page.

Surtur
If that's how you need to spin it to win it.

Fact: You've shit on people who fight against neo-Nazis as being worse than the neo-Nazis. eg The Charlotsville thread.

Prove it.

quanchi112

And let me just say: you truly are lost as a person if you believe what you wrote. Surt, you just believe you are a shit poster why would anyone respect you if you do not.

quanchi112
I think Quan's assessment is probably correct with SM, he's just here to waste people's time and troll for the most part.

But he's still a Trump supporter, just too chicken shit to admit it. Which is funny. Agreed. Courage has never been in his bag. Trolling, wasting time, nonsense is what Sm is all about.

quanchi112
Prove it. Why since you are just a shit poster. Why waste the time?

Surtur
Seeing people without an ounce of courage discuss a lack of courage in others is always fascinating eat

Putinbot1

But he's still a Trump supporter, just too chicken shit to admit it. Which is funny. Exactly, when he's not being a chicken shit little *****, he's an O.K. guy for someone on the far right. He's a more decent chap than Mussolini and certainly more decent than most Death Camp Guards or Mengali imo.

Silent Master

But he's still a Trump supporter, just too chicken shit to admit it. Which is funny.

Post specific examples of me supporting Trump.

quanchi112
Seeing people without an ounce of courage discuss a lack of courage in others is always fascinating eat I offered to debate you for a temp ban you backed down. Gutless. Shit poster, your own words.

quanchi112
Post specific examples of me supporting Trump. Time wasting games get time wasting prizes.

Putinbot1
Time wasting games get time wasting prizes. thumb up

Surtur
Post specific examples of me supporting Trump.

They can't, so they'll deflect and talk about time wasting, etc.

Robtard
So to recap:

-White Supremacist are a "small problem" because they "only" cause 60-something deaths a year

-Antifa is a serious threat because they cause apparently zero deaths

Silent Master
thumb up

IOW, you admit that I've never supported Trump and that rob was lying.

Thank you.

Putinbot1
They can't, so they'll deflect and talk about time wasting, etc. says defector #1

quanchi112
They can't, so they'll deflect and talk about time wasting, etc. Why post proof for trolls who in light of evidence post unfunny image responses? Why? Why?

Surtur
So to recap:

-White Supremacist are a "small problem" because they "only" cause 60-something deaths a year

-Antifa is a serious threat because they cause apparently zero deaths

Nobody here has said Antifa poses a serious threat to the country.

Putinbot1
So to recap:

-Antifa is a serious threat because they cause apparently zero deaths that is Nazi propaganda and Trumper logic. Yes Rob.

quanchi112
IOW, you admit that I've never supported Trump and that rob was lying.

Thank you. Troll 101.

quanchi112
Nobody here has said Antifa poses a serious threat to the country. So you changed your stance.

Robtard
Nobody here has said Antifa poses a serious threat to the country.

That's a far different tone than you've taken in the past.

What kind of threat then?

Putinbot1
Troll 101. Exactly Quan.

Surtur
says defector #1

I know Trump supporters and SM is not a Trump supporter. The worst he has done is choose not to view Trump through the lens of a crazy person.

quanchi112

What kind of threat then? Surtur does not even recall his past stances, trumpian. The past is forgotten let us say whatever we believe best helps us innthe current situation we are in.

quanchi112
I know Trump supporters and SM is not a Trump supporter. The worst he has done is choose not to view Trump through the lens of a crazy person. You are a shit poster so why accept anything you say.

Putinbot1
I know Trump supporters and SM is not a Trump supporter. The worst he has done is choose not to view Trump through the lens of a crazy person. anecdotal evidence... I've seen his posts and like Rob, I disagree Mr Deflectot #1

Robtard
@surt

What kind of threat then?

Surtur
anecdotal evidence... I've seen his posts and like Rob, I disagree Mr Deflectot #1

Well you don't operate in good faith IMO. If you did you could disagree with him without calling him a Trumper. So yet again the left eats their own.

Well I'm out for the night, going out to dinner and then I have physical therapy very early tomorrow. Have a nice night smile

Silent Master
Yep, they couldn't back up their claims and so had to resort to name calling.

Robtard
Surt's still running from the question *giggles*

Putinbot1
Surt's still running from the question *giggles* laughing yes thumb up

Bashar Teg
why would anyone support a group being labeled as "terrorists", while also confessing that they are not a threat to the country?

Raptor22
Just because something doesnt have an enormous death count doesn't mean its not a serious threat. Somethings are serious threats that we safeguard ourselves against to minimize the risk, but the threat is still there.

We have laws, agencies, task forces, that monitor and guard us against Neo nazis, white supremacists etc... To keep them in check and minimize their damage. Without such the serious threat will turn into a serious problem.

Take the lightning strikes DDM referenced earlier. Myself and basically everyone ive ever known was raised to take lightning as a serious threat. When flashing started, it was always time to get out of the pool, cancel the little league game, put the golf clubs away etc... These were the safeguards we had to protect ourselves. And like the neo nazis Without them the threat would turn into a problem with a much less favorable outcome.

I mean for example, we dont say-

Measles has only killed X amount of people in America, so the anti vax movement isnt a serious problem. (Well some do but they're nutjobs).

Its only killed so few people here because of the safeguards we have in place, ie vaccines. Sure dying of measles isnt a serious problem in our country now, but if we dont continue to safeguard ourselves against the serious threat of measles/antivax movement, the threat will become a serious problem.

Like lightning and the measles, i consider neo nazis, white supremacists etc... A serious threat/problem that we need to continue to safeguard ourselves against.

We've all seen in the past how fast things like diseses and racial supremacy can spread accrosss nations and kill countless if not kept in check.

This quote comes to mind. "Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it."

Robtard
Well said.

Wonder Man
Well. If your name is Terryorisit.

cdtm
Originally posted by Raptor22
Just because something doesnt have an enormous death count doesn't mean its not a serious threat. Somethings are serious threats that we safeguard ourselves against to minimize the risk, but the threat is still there.

We have laws, agencies, task forces, that monitor and guard us against Neo nazis, white supremacists etc... To keep them in check and minimize their damage. Without such the serious threat will turn into a serious problem.

Take the lightning strikes DDM referenced earlier. Myself and basically everyone ive ever known was raised to take lightning as a serious threat. When flashing started, it was always time to get out of the pool, cancel the little league game, put the golf clubs away etc... These were the safeguards we had to protect ourselves. And like the neo nazis Without them the threat would turn into a problem with a much less favorable outcome.

Measles has only killed X amount of people in America, so the anti vax movement isnt a serious problem. (Well some do but they're nutjobs).

Its only killed so few people here because of the safeguards we have in place, ie vaccines. Sure dying of measles isnt a serious problem in our country now, but if we dont continue to safeguard ourselves against the serious threat of measles/antivax movement, the threat will become a serious problem.

Like lightning and the measles, i consider neo nazis, white supremacists etc... A serious threat/problem that we need to continue to safeguard ourselves against.

We've all seen in the past how fast things like diseses and racial supremacy can spread accrosss nations and kill countless if not kept in check.

This quote comes to mind. "Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it."

People always learn the wrong lessons.

When Nazi Germany used propaganda on the general population, the correct, obvious response would have been to attack the institution of propaganda and public grooming itself. Ensure the public is educated to its tricks, enforce a moral/ethical code against such usage for personal/financial gain.

But no, people are fine manipulating populations, as long as it's to their benefit.

Which is all fine and dandy, until your own tricks are used against you.

Silent Master

If you were ranking dangers, Would you label lightning strikes and car accidents on the same level?

Stringer
Surt does disability for a living. Hey, my friend has a sick kid that is disabled.

Thoughts and prayers 🙏

Robtard
https://i.imgur.com/S3dQ4xa.jpg

Raptor22
If you were ranking dangers, Would you label lightning strikes and car accidents on the same level? that depends

Silent Master
that depends

What does it depend on?

Raptor22
How many levels ur using and what the difference in the levels are.

If ur ranking serious threats that i need to be aware of and safeguard against vs non serious threats i dont need to worry about, id put them both on the same level.

eThneoLgrRnae
I can say without a doubt, that SM is not a Trump supporter lol. He's just not a snowflake leftist either. He may, in fact, be on the left but he's never appeared to be sick with TDS the way so many radical lefties are who freak out over every single thing Trump does.

And LOL@ robbie for making the insane claim that Antifa thugs are "fighting nazis" when no one acts more like actual nazis than they themselves do. The actual nazis tried (and actually succeeded) to silence their political opposition just as Antifa tries so hard to do today. Same thing goes for the left-leaning websites like twitter, Google, and You Tube.

Sorry lefties, but you will all learn the hard way that you're all on the wrong side of history. Y'all are the actual fascists. If Captain America were actually real he would not be siding with you all I guarantee it. thumb up

Silent Master
How many levels ur using and what the difference in the levels are.

If ur ranking serious threats that i need to be aware of and safeguard against vs non serious threats i dont need to worry about, id put them both on the same level.

Level 1 to 1,000

I could see rating them the same if they killed comparable numbers of people. but when one kills far more people per year. why rate them the same?

jaden_2.0
It certainly a more visible problem now. Whether that means there's more of those attitudes prevalent than the last few decades is debatable. Perhaps people with those views were always there and now there's just more opportunities for them to find one another and air their prejudices in a public forum due to certain online spaces.

What is certain is that the violence from that section of society is increasing.

quanchi112
Surt's still running from the question *giggles* Surt is runnin like Josh.

Robtard
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
It certainly a more visible problem now. Whether that means there's more of those attitudes prevalent than the last few decades is debatable. Perhaps people with those views were always there and now there's just more opportunities for them to find one another and air their prejudices in a public forum due to certain online spaces.

What is certain is that the violence from that section of society is increasing.

Yeah, that I don't know. But I also suspect that the rise of the internet and the ease of people becoming in contact probably has helped to indoctrinate more people than before due to the virtual digital deletion of people's previous bubbles. eg You can be some kid in the most liberal part of California and talk to some White Supremacist recruiter in Kentucky with a search result and a few clicks. As you touched on.

Exactly.

Raptor22
Level 1 to 1,000

I could see rating them the same if they killed comparable numbers of people. but when one kills far more people per year. why rate them the same? well sure something is always going to have a bigger death count, until u get to what ever kills more people than anything else.

Does that mean that anything below it that doesn't have comparable numbers isnt a serious threat/problem?

Drug overdoses are killing more Americans than car accidents nowadays. And the rate that its increasing compared to car accident deaths frankly isnt even comparable.

Does that mean making sure people wear seatbelts or dont drink and drive isnt a serious problem to deal with?

Starvation kills more people by far than drugs or car accidents. Are they no longer serious problems to be discussed or fixed or to be even considered serious problems because there's a problem on another "level" that has a bigger death count?

Silent Master
To paraphrase the Incredibles If everything is serious, nothing is.

Serious isn't the only adjective that can be used to rate the level of a problem.

Raptor22
Serious isn't the only adjective that can be used to rate the level of a problem. and yet...

"Is that why you talk about it so much, you think it's a "serious problem"?" -Silentmaster

"OK, but is that why you talk about it so much, you think it's a "serious problem"?"- Silentmaster

"It's a simple yes or no question.
Is that why you talk about it so much, you think it's a "serious problem"? "-Silentmaster

"If 60 deaths = serious problem. what do over 500 deaths =?"-Silentmaster

"Only a serious problem?"- Silentmaster

Seriously?

Silent Master
And?

Putinbot1
And? timewaster Trumper Troll #1 identified.

Silent Master
Who?

Putinbot1
Who? laughing Good line. thumb up

Surtur
Yep, they couldn't back up their claims and so had to resort to name calling.

Bingo, this thread failed. First Rob wanted to use facts without context. Then he wanted to pivot to emotional arguments. Then he wanted to pivot to antifa.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>