Massive Leak at NYT reveals unlimited bias at highest levels

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Slate

cdtm
Get a load of Encyclopedia Broly Brown over here!

And a nice, unbiased site like Slate, too. laughing out loud

dadudemon
Slate is a far left site by my measure.

Trump literally talked about uniting and fighting racism. And they got an inappropriate backlash because of it.

Surtur
Yup, that proved the NYT is a propaganda arm of the democrats. Their title was accurate, but democrats cried like b*tches so it was changed.

Hell, has FOX even sunk that low? Where they have changed a headline Trump didn't like to make it more to something he liked? I know he's come after them over their polls and they have clapped back.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by cdtm
Get a load of Encyclopedia Broly Brown over here!

And a nice, unbiased site like Slate, too. laughing out loud

Just like "The New York Times" is a nice, unbiased newspaper, eh?roll eyes (sarcastic)

cdtm
Originally posted by dadudemon
Slate is a far left site by my measure.

Trump literally talked about uniting and fighting racism. And they got an inappropriate backlash because of it.

What do you think I mocked it?

Righties will say they're left, but left leaning publications mocking the NYT is nothing new. The Times is actually pretty fair and balanced, compared to the Washington Post or MSN, which is why they're a favorite target of both sides.

eThneoLgrRnae
lmao. Putting the words "The Times" and "fair and balanced" in the same sentence is sheer lunacy.

Nah, as bad as the Washington Post is they are not worse than the NYT lol. As far as I know, Washington Post doesn't endorse actual racists by having them work for them the way the NYT does. NYT is not really a newspaper. It's a propaganda machine for the democrat party. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.