Bane vs Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Young Vader with all his advanced robotics.

No force or saber

Vs

Bane

ShadowFyre
Hmmm. This is actually a pretty good one.

I am not a huge Star Wars guy but I have read a few of the novels, I am not sure if they are canon are not, but I do remember reading that the suit gives him some degree of durability and strength above a normal human, how much I don't know.

Going by just the movies though , Im gonna say Bane takes this for the simple fact we have never seen a jedi or sith get into h2h or any combat without using the forc3 or a saber.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Hmmm. This is actually a pretty good one.

I am not a huge Star Wars guy but I have read a few of the novels, I am not sure if they are canon are not, but I do remember reading that the suit gives him some degree of durability and strength above a normal human, how much I don't know.

Going by just the movies though , Im gonna say Bane takes this for the simple fact we have never seen a jedi or sith get into h2h or any combat without using the forc3 or a saber.

Vader wins.

Vader's robotic arms are still stronger than human's.

I don't see Vader outpowering robotic arms.

BrolyBlack

Impediment
*Vader

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Impediment
*Vader

thumb up

BruceSkywalker
Vader I think

CaveDude33211
Jedi martial arts + Vader's cybernetic-enhancements = Vader winning

cdtm
Bane breaks Vader.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.