Trump wants to buy Greenland!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blakemore
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-49416740

laughing What?

Robtard
Because he's an ignorant fool and a moron too boot. Why can't you Trumpers get that down already.

Surtur
Not even the first president to express interest in this, but it won't happen.

Wonder Man
Green meet like lizard on the table.

jaden_2.0
Not an entirely bad idea on the US' part. But to cancel a planned diplomatic meeting with the Danish PM because they said no is truly pathetic behaviour.

Robtard
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Not an entirely bad idea on the US' part. But to cancel a planned diplomatic meeting with the Danish PM because they said no is truly pathetic behaviour. Yep

samhain
Just heard about this today. It sounds silly at first glance but China basically owns Africa now. It's a shame Greenland doesn't have a tyrannical leader that needs to be deposed. Problem solved.

Surtur
Not an entirely bad idea on the US' part. But to cancel a planned diplomatic meeting with the Danish PM because they said no is truly pathetic behaviour.

To be clear: he didn't cancel cuz they said no, he cancelled cuz they called the idea "absurd". Lol.

gold slorg
Originally posted by Surtur
To be clear: he didn't cancel cuz they said no, he cancelled cuz they called the idea "absurd". Lol. i honestly can't see any difference lol

quanchi112
To be clear: he didn't cancel cuz they said no, he cancelled cuz they called the idea "absurd". Lol. So you believe this is good foreign relations.

Surtur
I guess I can't see how you can't see a difference.

Trump is at least claiming that if he'd been told "no" in a nicer way he'd still be going.

jaden_2.0
To be clear: he didn't cancel cuz they said no, he cancelled cuz they called the idea "absurd". Lol.

Robtard
Surt's trying hard to make Trump seem less embarrassing in a clearly embarrassing situation.

Fact is: Trump acted like a complete whiny little b***h here, because he is one. "truly pathetic behavior", indeed.

Wonder Man
President Trump seems to be handling the world diplomats with no sweat.
I think everyone can agree on that.
On the homefront that he is sensitive to United States is awesome.

Badabing
All this Greenland talk has this scene replaying on a loop in my head.

K5Jw3kG6k88

cdtm
Originally posted by Wonder Man
President Trump seems to be handling the world diplomats with no sweat.
I think everyone can agree on that.
On the homefront that he is sensitive to United States is awesome.

On the stormfront, even.

Blakemore
Originally posted by Robtard
Because he's an ignorant fool and a moron too boot. Why can't you Trumpers get that down already. *to

Greenland is very resourceful. Good business could come from Trump--I mean America owning Greenland! He might actually turn it into a Santa's village amusement park! Added spite against Finland and Canada... and the rest of Europe ...and autistic people who might think it's real ...and other cultures who don't believe in Santa or Christmas... and basically the world as a whole... and polar bears.... and reindeer.... and probably penguins.... artic ferns... sealions...seals.... well, nature in general....also it might just cause enough polution to melt the icecaps and destroy the worlds ecosystem...........

Go Trump!

Surtur

Yes, he said that in a tweet and I'm explaining what he said in a follow up interview. He talked about doing it cuz he didn't like the fact she used the word "absurd". I heard the clip on the radio.

I'm not trying to make this less embarrassing, as some claim, as it doesn't make Trump look any better. I was merely letting people know what Trump said about the issue in further comments.

Should he have done this? No. This whole thing apparently got started in a silly way. Greenland should have ignored it and then when he visited just said "we're not selling". But yeah he's being a baby. And no I'm not blaming Greenland.

Blakemore
I'm willing to bet Trump was planning a state visit to Denmark which meant visiting all of Denmark (ie Greenland) which would of course be Trump visiting Denmark....

That's why it got cancelled. Yes, I'm speculating, but it makes a lot of sense that Trump wanted to visit Denmark...specifically the part of Denmark he wanted to buy....but now can't because Denmark refuses to open up that can of worms, which Trump is being mature about.

Surtur points out USA has been wanting to buy Denmark before Trump. Given a rational framework, it kinda makes a lot of sense from the USA wanting to invest in valuable land and Denmark saying "no dice" perspective, but **** it. The clown wants to buy santa's village and got rejected!

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard
Because he's an ignorant fool and a moron too boot.

thumb up

End thread.

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon
thumb up

End thread.

No, I'm about to end the thread now:

Clearly Trump didn't want D2: The Mighty Ducks. If he did he would have discovered a simple truth: Greenland is covered with ice, and Iceland is very nice.

Thus, Trump should try to buy Iceland.

https://media.giphy.com/media/laUY2MuoktHPy/giphy.gif

Blakemore
I'm pretty sure he wants a santa village and a US version of Svalbard that will be bigger and betterer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.