Money laundering fronts

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
What are some good ways to launder money?

Bitcoin? A grocery store chain? A university?

Charitable foundation, maybe.

samhain
Any high moving/high turnover business that's hard to keep constant track of, a restaurant or a bar usually work best as long as you're not doing it long term. Get in, open up, let your friends abuse the place and run it into the ground. 6 months later, you've laundered a few hundred thousand at least. Sure, the bar or restaurant is officially a failure and you blew loads of money on paper, but that's not why we opened it.

dadudemon
Originally posted by samhain
Any high moving/high turnover business that's hard to keep constant track of, a restaurant or a bar usually work best as long as you're not doing it long term. Get in, open up, let your friends abuse the place and run it into the ground. 6 months later, you've laundered a few hundred thousand at least. Sure, the bar or restaurant is officially a failure and you blew loads of money on paper, but that's not why we opened it.

And you can also claim the losses on taxes which just furthers your illegal money schemes.

samhain
^Think I'd be too scared to try that if I were laundering money, I'd want the taxman to review my paperwork as little as possible.

cdtm
Originally posted by samhain

Say, what about "loot box's" in video games? Or mobile apps?

That shite makes zillions, after all. What if all these "whales" are really just organized crime laundering money?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.