The Joker (The Dark Knight) vs Edward Cullen (Twilight)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tyrannoraptor
This is movie version of Edward Cullen while Joker may have his bazooka & other explosives.

https://cdn.hobbyconsolas.com/sites/navi.axelspringer.es/public/styles/1200_amp/public/media/image/2014/01/274694-top-chicos-villanos.jpg
vs
https://66.media.tumblr.com/ee18a63d560b4970ae5295a95a308d48/tumblr_ny8gldhB371uxj1bqo2_1280.jpg

juggerman
So Joker vs a guy that's super fast AND can read his thoughts? Yeah Joker has no chance here

John Murdoch
"Why so ---ACCCKK---" >vampire crushes Joker at mach 2 speed<

WolvesofBabylon
Twivamp slaughters Joker

ShadowFyre
Edwards strength and speed are proportional to how gay and lame him and this take on vampires are. He planet busts in attoseconds.

Edwards wins 10/10 times.

Eon Blue
Joker wins.

Surtur
Originally posted by Eon Blue
Joker wins.

How? Does Joker carry around a rocket launcher or something and I missed that scene?

BruceSkywalker
this be spite.. Joker gets annihilated here

Eon Blue

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Surtur
How? Does Joker carry around a rocket launcher or something and I missed that scene?

He has a bazooka in the op and explosives but it won't matter because he will get blitzed and pasted

Impediment
The sparkly foo-foo vampire shit stomps Joker.

This is spite.

Eon Blue

SquallX
Anyone that even argue for Joker winning are idiots. Plain and simple.

NotAllThatEvil
When jas Edward ever "waxes poetic" in a fight? That's the joker's schtick

Eon Blue
Reread my post again, little ingrates.

Joker has already prepared for all scenarios Cullen can throw at him. Edward is known for his brooding, not fighting prowess. Joker mentally manipulated his vulnerabilities and kills himself.

Joker wins.

jaden_2.0
Cullen reads Joker's mind, goes insane from the sheer bedlam he sees and commits vampire suicide. Joker wins.

Eon Blue
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Cullen reads Joker's mind, goes insane from the sheer bedlam he sees and commits vampire suicide. Joker wins.

thumb up

Impediment
Cullen attempts to sexually seduce Joker.

Joker rebukes said efforts.

Cullen looks at the sun.

/thread.

TheVaultDweller
Well, there goes my ends in sex joke ruined. Thanks, Imp. mad

John Murdoch
Originally posted by Impediment
Cullen attempts to sexually seduce Joker.

Joker rebukes said efforts.

Cullen looks at the sun.

/thread.

Joker has already prepared for all scenarios Cullen can throw at him. Edward is known for his brooding, not fighting prowess. Joker mentally manipulated his vulnerabilities and kills himself.

Joker wins. Originally posted by jaden_2.0

My mind has been changed, I agree with all 3. All viable options here for Mr. Ledger.

SquallX

Joker wins.

Still stupid.

Cullen hurls a marble to Jokers head.

Eon Blue
Originally posted by SquallX
Still stupid.

Cullen hurls a marble to Jokers head.

Are you really that dense?

Whoosh.

h1a8
The only chance the Joker has is to trick Cullen. But the fact that Cullen can read his mind makes this a stupid thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.