North Korea: #1 in Christian persecution and US Evangelicals don't care

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robtard

dadudemon

Robtard
5/7 save

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard
5/7 save

Missed the opportunity to spell it "Seouls."

sad

Surtur

Robtard
Originally posted by dadudemon
Missed the opportunity to spell it "Seouls."

sad

That's South Korea, you racist

eThneoLgrRnae
"Don't care" my ass. It's just that we can't actually do anything about it. It's you f***s on the left that don't give a shit about christian persecution going on throughout N Korea, China, and the Middle East. In fact, you all probably celebrate it, you sick f***s. Just like you all celebrate white farmers in S. Africa being persecuted and even killed in many cases.

This is yet another case of leftist projectionism.

Wonder Man
Put everyone on the same bobsled team this winter.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard
That's South Korea, you racist

I believe in One Korea, you short-sighted racist.

Emperordmb
Honestly because I don't know the first thing about diplomacy or how to handle a psychopath like Kim Jong Dong.

samhain
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Honestly because I don't know the first thing about diplomacy or how to handle a psychopath like Kim Jong Dong.

It's easy, just pacify the fvcker by making a bunch of shit action movies, he'll spend the next few months drooling to himself and possibly masturbate his way to a heart attack. Might be why there's a new Matrix movie on the horizon, I've heard he's a huge fan, so follow it up with a dozen or so consecutive Bond movies and we'll likely never hear from him again.

Wonder Man
Well in their lives each citizen has their own country so it's a little like the borg.
To pretend they aren't the 3rd largest army in the world might not be smart play.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.