G.I.Joe: SnakeEyes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BruceSkywalker
No idea if this is a dupe thread..

Andrew Koji joins Henry Golding..

Koji will play Storm Shadow

https://deadline.com/2019/08/andrew-koji-henry-golding-paramount-g-i-joe-snake-eyes-1202702725/

Robtard
Koji was decent in the show "Warrior", so that's a plus and the boyhood nostalgia in me wants to love anything G.I. Joe, but the two live-action films they've done already were garbage, especially the second. So very hesitant.

Silent Master
Henry Golding as Snake-eyes, why?

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
No idea if this is a dupe thread..

Andrew Koji joins Henry Golding..

Koji will play Storm Shadow

https://deadline.com/2019/08/andrew-koji-henry-golding-paramount-g-i-joe-snake-eyes-1202702725/

Interesting. The first two GI Joe movie attempts were kinda shit, but I am willing to give this a shot depending on who's involved. As Robtard also mentioned, Andrew Koji was pretty solid in Warrior, so that's a plus in the casting column.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Robtard
Koji was decent in the show "Warrior", so that's a plus and the boyhood nostalgia in me wants to love anything G.I. Joe, but the two live-action films they've done already were garbage, especially the second. So very hesitant.

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Interesting. The first two GI Joe movie attempts were kinda shit, but I am willing to give this a shot depending on who's involved. As Robtard also mentioned, Andrew Koji was pretty solid in Warrior, so that's a plus in the casting column.

I liked Warrior, but was hoping Andrew Koji would've been Shang-Chi but yea I'm hesitant as well regarding this

quanchi112
Slightly above meh. I will give it a chance but I never grew up as a huge GI Joe fan. More of a Masters of the Universe and Transformers guy.

Impediment
I still want a Thundercats movie.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Impediment
I still want a Thundercats movie. No I want He Man. **** Lion-O.

BruceSkywalker

well, well i didn't know you liked the thundercats stick out tongue stick out tongue

as for a live action film, it'll depend on who owns the rights which im not sure of...that being said a live action thundercats film isn't out of the realm of possibly...

Robtard

Amen

Robtard
Originally posted by quanchi112
No I want He Man. **** Lion-O.

Why not both?

Loved both as a kid.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.