Vegeta vs Olympus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
A scene from Hulk where Vegeta demands a boon from Zeus, and threatens to tear down Olympus unless he gets it.

Who wins?

StiltmanFTW
Vegeta nukes Olympus, killing all of its "immortal" inhabitants.

Zeus is too weak to grant Vegeta any significant boon.

MrMind
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Vegeta nukes Olympus, killing all of its "immortal" inhabitants.

Zeus is too weak to grant Vegeta any significant boon.

vegeta got charged with ageism for brutally raping old men zeus and odin at the same time with his tippy toe

DeanAbroso
Among all the superheroes Hulk is always for me on the first favourite spot. That I can say that it is the best mutant character of the science for the anger that can be express but you must see the funny argumentative essay topics for college students wich is very informative. It is my favourite because it is all about how you will control your anger.

SkorbinAlexey
A special medical team is something that can easily be found on the internet nowadays, but not every person will know them where it is possible to find it and what to find it easily needs to be done. I was first of all I would recommend you to go to This site https://www.valhallamedics.com/special-event-medical-services-from-valhalla-medics/ And those are 100% sure that this is where you can find for yourself the most qualified medical team that is really available on the internet at this moment in time.

cdtm
Wondering if Zeus's magic might tip the balance here.

Like how Ki was no defense against Babidi. What stops Zeus from cursing him or something?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.