Sidious vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Full Powered Sidious (not the weakling that was thrown over the railing by a one-armed dying cyborg)

vs

Thor w/ Mjolnir and Stormbreaker

ShadowFyre
Thor. Sidious cant damage him and he has flight

SquallX
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Full Powered Sidious (not the weakling that was thrown over the railing by a one-armed dying cyborg)

vs

Thor w/ Mjolnir and Stormbreaker

You know that one armed so called weakling was one of the most powerful characters in the verse right? And he was chosen by the force to set things right, right?

You and quanchi love to insult Vader, yet forget that cyborg Vader is a weaker version of Anakin that everyone feared, especially Sidious. If Anakin has reached his full potential, either as a Sith or Jedi, he would have no equals.

Bentley
There is one person who fears Vader more tan Sidious ever did.

Quanchi.

SquallX

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by SquallX
You know that one armed so called weakling was one of the most powerful characters in the verse right? And he was chosen by the force to set things right, right?

You and quanchi love to insult Vader, yet forget that cyborg Vader is a weaker version of Anakin that everyone feared, especially Sidious. If Anakin has reached his full potential, either as a Sith or Jedi, he would have no equals.

Vader was a beast in Rouge One, sadly we didn't get beast Vader till almost 40 years later.

quanchi112

quanchi112

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bentley
There is one person who fears Vader more tan Sidious ever did.

Quanchi. Vader was a lifelong victim. I love how he was a tragic burn victim who suffered his entire life.

Bentley
Originally posted by quanchi112
Vader was a lifelong victim. I love how he was a tragic burn victim who suffered his entire life.

Reported for hating on handicapped people ahah

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bentley
Reported for hating on handicapped people ahah I would kick him in his burnt face.

SquallX

quanchi112
Ren had completed his training. He was trained by both Luke and later Snoke so definitely not. Rey was easily handled by Snoke. Yes, yoda went toe to toe with the guy who was beaten by Windu. Big whoop.

You exaggerate the rest. Point is Kenobi beat him at the best we have ever seen so sadly the guy did not deliver. Ren is not Vader. More evil, more accomplished, trained both by both dark and light.

Snoke achieved galactic domination whereas Vader was a burnt sycophant who bent the knee to a duplicitous woman. Snoke is not popular I am well aware but he is my favorite nonetheless. Loved his voice, his attitude, his look, and his screen presence. Spell his name correctly you idiot. You know nothing Jon snow.

Josh_Alexander
Fat Thor?

I give it to Sidious.

SquallX

Surtur
Originally posted by SquallX

Vader is awesome, but the entire way Sidious died was not awesome. Yeah, it looked silly seeing the guy wriggling and getting tossed down a shaft. It doesn't matter if it was God himself who picked him up like that and tossed him down, it looked silly. Should have ripped the dudes head off with cyborg strength or something. That is what I'd have go down if they ever remake the OT. And I'm aware Vader never showed the strength to rip a dudes head off, but it still would have been cool.

With that said...it is still less embarrassing than what happened to Snoke. Snoke has the most embarrassingly hilarious death of any force user in Star Wars.

quanchi112

quanchi112
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Fat Thor?

I give it to Sidious. Your hatred of the MCU is well known. Thor would ruin Sidious.

Surtur
Killing an unarmed Han Solo isn't really a feat. To be fair, killing an armed Han Solo isn't much of a feat either. I like the character, but he never did anything particularly impressive when it came to skills. He wasn't some ace shooter or anything.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Surtur
Vader is awesome, but the entire way Sidious died was not awesome. Yeah, it looked silly seeing the guy wriggling and getting tossed down a shaft. It doesn't matter if it was God himself who picked him up like that and tossed him down, it looked silly. Should have ripped the dudes head off with cyborg strength or something. That is what I'd have go down if they ever remake the OT. And I'm aware Vader never showed the strength to rip a dudes head off, but it still would have been cool.

With that said...it is still less embarrassing than what happened to Snoke. Snoke has the most embarrassingly hilarious death of any force user in Star Wars.

Consider that the first trilogy took place in a range of almost 40 years ago.

The CGI, combat effects and overall power-scale were lower when compared to the newest trilogies.

That's why you can see a massive power amp from the characters in the prequels, CWs and new canon comics.

It's not that the characters got weaker during the Empire's age, but rather an issue of movie timing, technology and visual effects.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Surtur
Killing an unarmed Han Solo isn't really a feat. To be fair, killing an armed Han Solo isn't much of a feat either. I like the character, but he never did anything particularly impressive when it came to skills. He wasn't some ace shooter or anything. When it is your father it is. It was about the emotional impact of killing your father toy idiot. Han Solo had great feats throughout the films as one of the best pilots ever and was still a crack shot with a blaster in TFA.

smile

Eon Blue
Kylo Ren is easily more powerful than Vader. Anyone arguing otherwise is trolling at this point.

Oh, and Thor wins. Easily, I might add.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Eon Blue
Kylo Ren is easily more powerful than Vader. Anyone arguing otherwise is trolling at this point.

Oh, and Thor wins. Easily, I might add. thumb up

h1a8
If Thor keeps his distance then he wins. If the fight gets up close then Sid wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by h1a8
If Thor keeps his distance then he wins. If the fight gets up close then Sid wins. Based on?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Thor. Sidious cant damage him and he has flight

Force Lightning is not actual lightning.

And even then, keep in mind Grandmaster's obedience disk worked just fine.

quanchi112
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

And even then, keep in mind Grandmaster's obedience disk worked just fine. Do you really think fl would hurt him that much? Luke was withstanding it over 30 seconds. I think the MCU is just on another level. Not that they cannot hurt Thor just not enough to seriously challenge him before he wins. Do you agree?

StiltmanFTW
I believe Force Lightning could bypass Thor's durability. That's it.

But no, I don't think Sidious can win this. Maneuverability, raw power, better range... all in Thor's favor.

Surtur
Consider that the first trilogy took place in a range of almost 40 years ago.

The CGI, combat effects and overall power-scale were lower when compared to the newest trilogies.

That's why you can see a massive power amp from the characters in the prequels, CWs and new canon comics.

It's not that the characters got weaker during the Empire's age, but rather an issue of movie timing, technology and visual effects.

I recognize that special effects hindered the original movies.

Most of the force users in the newest movies seem weaker than those in the prequels though. Anakin would stomp Kylo Ren.

Robtard
This thread again, Lestov did this back in 2013, good times.

Though this is a somewhat different Thor, he's fatter and slower, but has Stormbreaker.

h1a8
Based on?

His speed and skill with a lightsaber. In close battle would result in Thor getting stabbed or a limb chopped off.

quanchi112
His speed and skill with a lightsaber. In close battle would result in Thor getting stabbed or a limb chopped off. Based off what do you see a lightsaber easily taking a limb off? Thor is so much stronger than Sidious it is sickening. Stormbreaker is also a lot more powerful than a lightsaber, silly rabbit.

WolvesofBabylon
Thor should win this fairly easy I believe.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

And even then, keep in mind Grandmaster's obedience disk worked just fine.

thumb up Exactly.

quanchi112
thumb up Exactly. No one says it would not hurt just that it will not hurt him enough to do anything. Thor wins.

relentless1
thumb up

lol i love how you respond to your own sock account laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud

quanchi112
Originally posted by relentless1
lol i love how you respond to your own sock account laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud Prove it.

Eon Blue
lol i love how you respond to your own sock account laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud

Based on?

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Eon Blue
Kylo Ren is easily more powerful than Vader. Anyone arguing otherwise is trolling at this

Vader has been confirmed to be more powerful than Ren in the movies themselves. Like multiple times by multiple characters.

Powerscaling matters you dope. Just Ask Quan.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Vader has been confirmed to be more powerful than Ren in the movies themselves. Like multiple times by multiple characters.

Powerscaling matters you dope. Just Ask Quan. Lies. Ren is more powerful and episode 9 will rub your acne ridden nose in it. Ren is already more successful than Vader. More evil, etc.

h1a8
Based off what do you see a lightsaber easily taking a limb off? Thor is so much stronger than Sidious it is sickening. Stormbreaker is also a lot more powerful than a lightsaber, silly rabbit. Based off the shit the lightsaber cut through. It easily penetrated a several foot thick blast door like a hot knife through butter.

Strength difference has nothing to with a lightsaber.

Darth Thor
Lies.

Watch the films Fake Fan.

Bentley
Lies. Ren is more powerful and episode 9 will rub your acne ridden nose in it. Ren is already more successful than Vader. More evil, etc.

Vader got Thor's girlfriend pregnant and will become a canon Thor phucker in the next Thor movie big grin

ShadowFyre
How is he more successful? The empire was far vaster and more powerful than Snoke and Rens armies?

quanchi112
Watch the films Fake Fan. You need to grasp the films. Luke Skywalker already confirmed how scary powerful Ren is. Vader never achieved shit since Kenobi ruined him. Teehee, you toxic fan.

quanchi112
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
How is he more successful? The empire was far vaster and more powerful than Snoke and Rens armies? He became the ruler of it. Vader was just Palpatines sycophant. Snoke had a far more powerful force since technology was far greater on every level.

quanchi112
Based off the shit the lightsaber cut through. It easily penetrated a several foot thick blast door like a hot knife through butter.

Strength difference has nothing to with a lightsaber. Thor can resist the force of a star. Durability you moron. Be cam survive in space you goon.

Josh_Alexander
Fat Thor is turned into the Dark Side of the Force.

quanchi112
Fat Thor is turned into the Dark Side of the Force. Fat Thor is stronger than a one armed Anakin who easily overpowered the weak old man.

relentless1
You need to grasp the films. Luke Skywalker already confirmed how scary powerful Ren is. Vader never achieved shit since Kenobi ruined him. Teehee, you toxic fan.

ahh always moving the goalposts when it suits ya, your attempts to debate sicken me... who cares what Luke said, we go by feats here not conjecture from one characters perspective, ABC logic doesn't fly here remember? your words Quan

the only feat that can be considered on par with anything Vaders ever done is Ren stopping Poes blaster bolt mid air and holding it for a good period of time.

the guy is SHIT at lightsaber combat; barely making it out of any scrap we have ever seen him in, he couldn't even penetrate the mind of a complete noob and aside from said force usage he's done absolutely nothing of note in regards to usage of the Force, at least nothing we haven't seen Vader or countless nameless jedi do in the previous six films

quanchi112
ahh always moving the goalposts when it suits ya, your attempts to debate sicken me... who cares what Luke said, we go by feats here not conjecture from one characters perspective, ABC logic doesn't fly here remember? your words Quan

the only feat that can be considered on par with anything Vaders ever done is Ren stopping Poes blaster bolt mid air and holding it for a good period of time.

the guy is SHIT at lightsaber combat; barely making it out of any scrap we have ever seen him in, he couldn't even penetrate the mind of a complete noob and aside from said force usage he's done absolutely nothing of note in regards to usage of the Force, at least nothing we haven't seen Vader or countless nameless jedi do in the previous six films In character statements where they sense power does carry weight. Feats do as well.

Dude, Vader is grazed by an inexperienced Luke on the shoulder. That was shit, bruh. Kylo just killed his father, was blasted by chewie then beat Finn, and barely lost to Rey despite being spiritually weakened at the time.

Reys power increased to balance the equation hence the explanation of Snoke in TLJ. Kylo wrecking half of the praetorian guard, defeated Luke Skywalker after awaking from a nap. This was a Luke who had yet to cut himself off from the force. Vader never beat anyone of note save an inexperienced Luke. He dominated a weak era until Luke emerged in his prime who utterly trounced him.

Ren is not even at full formidability yet. Ep 9 incoming.

Darth Thor
ahh always moving the goalposts when it suits ya,

Of course. Hes a sad Internet troll who cant debate for shit.

quanchi112
Of course. Hes a sad Internet troll who cant debate for shit. Try to refute a single point I made if you can.

Eon Blue

quanchi112

h1a8
Thor can resist the force of a star. Durability you moron. Be cam survive in space you goon. And yet the lightsaber will go through him like a hot knife through butter.

Silent Master
Where's your proof?

Darth Thor

h1a8
Originally posted by Silent Master
Where's your proof?

It went through several feet of blasts doors like a hot knife through butter.

Silent Master
It went through several feet of blasts doors like a hot knife through butter.

Thor stands in lightning all the time and withstood the energy from a neutron star for a couple of minutes.

Are you claiming that a lightsaber is more powerful than that?

StiltmanFTW
was blasted by chewie

That Wookie Bowcaster was incredibly powerful in TFA.

Must've gotten some serious upgrade after RotJ.

CaveDude33211
Force Lightning won't do jack shit to Thor.

Neither will a lightsaber.

But unless Movie-Thor has demonstrated resistance to telepathy, then Sidious easily mind-rapes Thor and makes Thor kill himself.

/Thread. smile

quanchi112
Originally posted by CaveDude33211
Force Lightning won't do jack shit to Thor.

Neither will a lightsaber.

But unless Movie-Thor has demonstrated resistance to telepathy, then Sidious easily mind-rapes Thor and makes Thor kill himself.

/Thread. smile Who did Sidious ever do this to?

Just making stuff up.

cdtm
I mean, everyone's so stupid and oblivious, it could only be explained as mass mind control.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.