Odinforce Manifestation vs LT

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Hildstalft Odinforce Child

vs

Living Tribunal

Who would have better foresight into the future and better understanding of the past?

Stoic
They would likely be on the same level in that one respect. I mean omniscience is omniscience right?

CatL18
Is Odinforce's true potential same tier as LT?

abhilegend
Originally posted by Stoic
They would likely be on the same level in that one respect. I mean omniscience is omniscience right?
laughing out loud

Stoic
Something funny Abhi? Did I make a mistake with something?

abhilegend
Your fascination with RKT is laughable.

Stoic
Originally posted by abhilegend
Your fascination with RKT is laughable.

Written properly he's supposed to be the equivalent of DCU's Word. Like I said, omniscience is omniscience.

ShadowFyre
I agree. How can someone be more omniscient than another if they are both omniscient? The very definition of the word explains it

abhilegend
Written properly he's supposed to be the equivalent of DCU's Word. Like I said, omniscience is omniscience.
LMAO, no he isn't. He was a skyfather, nothing more. Originally posted by ShadowFyre
I agree. How can someone be more omniscient than another if they are both omniscient? The very definition of the word explains it
facepalm

There are degrees of omniscience. Not that RKT was fully omniscient.

Stoic
Do you even know what the word means? Is there also different degrees on infinity? Stop while you're ahead.

ShadowFyre
Your either omniscient or you are not

abhilegend
Do you even know what the word means? Is there also different degrees on infinity? Stop while you're ahead.
Of course there are degrees of infinity, long proved in math.

Stoic
If you have 2 guys standing side by side, and someone says that these two guys are all knowing, which 1 of these guys knows less than the other?

abhilegend
Except there is nothing to suggest RKT or Odin force is absolutely all knowing. Even LT is not all knowing. Its a matter of power and LT is far beyond RKT.

LordGod
Do you even know what the word means? Is there also different degrees on infinity? Stop while you're ahead. In Marvel? Yes, there are different levels of infinity-

https://i.postimg.cc/XJ8Rw0VY/FFANN026-57.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/wxrWnBbd/Cantor.jpg

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by abhilegend
Except there is nothing to suggest RKT or Odin force is absolutely all knowing. Even LT is not all knowing. Its a matter of power and LT is far beyond RKT.

I am not arguing that LT is not more powerful. I am just saying that if they both have the power of omniscience then they both should know everything.

But, if they are both not truly omniscient then yeah, I would think LT would know more than RKT

You either know everything or you are not really omniscient.

MrMind

It's not like you actually read the comics with The Word in it. we'll entertain you like we entertain someone special, my child.

Wonder Man
What if someone Omniscience choose to use his power for his son like Zues does with his children?
Level solved right.

Magnon
Omniscient means all-knowing. If you don't know all you're not omniscient.

Wonder Man
Look at it this way.
When the first computer birth happens we will share our knowlege better.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by ShadowFyre

Yeah, but....Comics.

I mean, how many characters are described as 'invulnerable'? You either are or you aren't.

But we all know that doesn't mean much.

Stoic
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Yeah, but....Comics.

I mean, how many characters are described as 'invulnerable'? You either are or you aren't.

But we all know that doesn't mean much.

Yeah but if narraration states that both characters are omniscient, which means all knowing it's all that we have to go on until we see one, or both fail at some form of trivia. Anything else is simply cherry picking.

Wonder Man
Ever swallow a hot pepper and get the flavor and say mmm.
That's make mine marvel.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.